Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
fictionalxbliss

Everything is colored in a royal blue right down to the carpet, except for the oak furniture. The four poster bed is in the middle of the room. The sheets are a lovely shade of royal blue down to the stitchings.

11/11/2009 #1
songbirdalice

*Simarah from Main Floor: Lobby*

Simarah walked into the room, locking the door behind her. She looked around the room, putting her suitcase on the floor beside the bed. Her hand ran over the soft blanket, admiring the color.

She had always liked blue, it was almost the same shade of Allen's eyes...She stopped the thoughts before they could get in the danger zone. She opened her canvas bag and pulled out a professional camera, snapping a couple of pictures of the room.

After she put the camera back in the bag, she laid down, yawning. She didn't realize it was so late. She pulled back the sheets and settled in, keeping the lamp on. She soon fell asleep.

1/25/2010 #2
songbirdalice

Simarah woke up to the noise of an annoying alarm. She opened her heavy eyes and looked at the red balring letters, groaning at the time. It was way too early. She got up and walked to the bathroom, undressing on the way. She turned on the shower, impatient as it was still cold. She flicked her wrist and the water heated up.

Grinning, she stepped into the shower, washing her body and hair. When she was finished she stepped back out, drying herself with the towel. She walked to the bedroom and opened her suit case. She pulled out a midnight blue, knee length skirt, black leggings, a black blouse, and midnight Blue ballet flats. She dressed and went back into the bathroom, brushing her teeth and hair.

When she finished she pulled her hair into a clip, a few strands hanging down. She applied make up and added a midnight blue bow to top it off. Walking into the bedroom, she smiled a little, grabbing her colorful canvas and headed out.

*Simarah to main lobby*

1/31/2010 #3
songbirdalice

*Simarah entering*

Simarah walked through the door, frowning. She wished she could have helped the man, but there was nothing she could do. She laid on the bed, removing her flats and laying down, her eyes drifting shut as she fell asleep.

*Derik entering*

A few hours later, the doorknob turned slowly. Simarah heard it, something telling her something was wrong. She opened her eyes, laying extremly still in the bed. Derik walked in, only a dark shadow to her eyes. When the knife in his hand glinted in the sunlight that leaked through the curtains of the window, Simarah hopped out of bed. Derik blinked, not expecting that but it didn't matter, she was trapped. "Come with me, I need you.''

Simarah stared wide eyed at the stranger and the kniife, ''w-what do you want?" She asked, her voice shaky. Derik took a step forward, "I need you to heal me, but you have to keep doing it, so you'll stay with me." He started moving towards her, the knife raised.

Simarah panicked, he was blocking the door. She stepped back and looked at the window. Derik saw her intentions and bolted foreward. Simarah leapt at the same time, crashing through the window. Derik cursed and went through the hole, avoiding shards of glass.

*Simarah and Derik to Main Street*

2/16/2010 #4
songbirdalice

*Derik entering*

Derik stumbled in and rested. (days later)

Derik stretched and got up, wincing. Some of Simarah's power was still working on him, it healed his wounds caused by Jesse.

*Derik to Main Street*

4/16/2010 #5
songbirdalice
((Simarah entering)) simarah walked in, noticing the employees had cleaned up the room. She sat down and looked at Vi, "you don't mind sharing a bed do you?"
6/21/2010 #6
TheLittlestNightmare

{{Vi entering}}

"No, I don't mind," Violet replied, sitting down on a chair and searching through her bag.

6/21/2010 #7
songbirdalice
Simarah nodded and checked her bag, pulling out her camera and sighing in relief. She laid back on the bed and rested her arm over her eyes.
6/21/2010 #8
TheLittlestNightmare

"That...thing...is going to hurt alot of people..." Violet said, laying her bag down and moving to lay next to Simarah.

6/21/2010 #9
songbirdalice
Simarah nodded and scooted over for vi. She sighed and looked at her, "I wish I knew what it was..."
6/21/2010 #10
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet knew what to do, "I'll write a letter to my grandmother...the Queen. She'll know what it is. If not, she'll ask Avery, the ambassador to the Witches, to look in her Book of Shadows."

Violet got off the bed and got out an ink pot, a silver dagger, a quill, a piece of paper, a bag of powder. Walked into the bathroom and brought back a ceramic bowl that once held soaps. Violet began to write her letter. When she finished, Violet placed it in the bowl and sprinkled it with the powder. With the dagger, Violet carefully pierced her thumb, letting a four drops of her blood fall into the bowl. Violet winced before healing herself. She turned to Simarah. "Can you ignite this?"

6/21/2010 #11
songbirdalice
Simarah nodded and looked at it, igniting it easily. She sighed and rested back, "goddess help us," she whispered to herself.
6/21/2010 #12
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet nodded and snapped her head to the sound of screams coming from the busted window, she ran towards it and saw the creature attacking vampires and a werewolf. Compassion flowed through Violet, "They need help."

6/21/2010 #13
songbirdalice
Simarah pursed her lips, "what can we do?" she asked herself, standing beside violet. She was a quiet girl and tried to usually keep to herself but in times like these... She was a fighter.
6/21/2010 #14
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet had been trained well. "We fight and we...heal. You can heal can't you?" At that moment a letter appeared in the bowl in a plume of smoke. Violet rushed to it. "Flesh-eater? But. My grandmother always said they were a myth. There were rumors, but no one in the Seelie Court ever saw one. We don't even know their real name. Avery says salt should deter them, but only provides a barrier. We need to sprinkle it on all the entry ways. We need to go help the fight. Even if its just to help heal the survivors." Vi grabbed her dagger and looked in her bag for a change of clothes and quickly changed into a leather combat suit that she had kept from her training days. "I'd change out of that," Violet said.

{{ http://www.blogcdn.com/www.xbox360fanboy.com/media/2008/12/leather-suit.jpg }}

6/21/2010 . Edited 6/23/2010 #15
Ben In Fiction

((Jeb from Bird Room upstairs. When he heard the screams outside, he rushed through the halls, but thinking that the elevator would take too long, he took the stairs. The emergency staircase he took though, was locked on the first floor. And so, he came to the second floor and knocked on your door.))

A persistant knock hammered on the Blue Room front door.

((Am I allowed to do this? lol))

6/22/2010 #16
songbirdalice
Simarah jumped and stood, opening the door. Her senses told her that he was a sorcerer and powerful. She looked at him, "come in?" she said in more of a question then a statement.
6/23/2010 #17
TheLittlestNightmare
Violet glanced towards the door. "Is this a friend of yours?" Violet asked, perplexedly.
6/23/2010 #18
TheLittlestNightmare
Violet glanced towards the door. "Is this a friend of yours?" Violet asked, perplexedly.
6/23/2010 #19
Ben In Fiction

Jeb stepped in and surveyed the area.

"Hi... yea," he said, his eyes swaying from girl to girl. "I'm sorry to bother you. I heard screaming and I wasn't sure if it was coming from outside or bellow me. I'm guessing I'm in the wrong place. Again, I apologize for knocking at such a late hour."

He turned to leave, but when some sense came to him, he turned again.

"Wait. Why is the fairy dressed like that?"

6/23/2010 #20
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet scoffed and remarked, "I can't very well fight a mysterious beast in a dress, now can I?" She held her dagger in her hand and it extended into a full sword.

6/23/2010 . Edited 6/23/2010 #21
Ben In Fiction

Jeb blinked, closing the door behind him. "Okay, so there's a beast? Is that why I heard screams? Was that the beast screaming? Or...a person?"

6/23/2010 #22
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet rolled her eyes, "That would be the people whose flesh was being ripped apart. Well, depending on your definition of, 'people.' Speaking of which, I really need to be going. Wish me luck, and catch up with me, Simarah. You can come too, sorcerer. I have a feeling we'll need all the help we can get." With that Violet roughly shoved her sword in its sheath, and ran towards the broken windo, without wings (so they wouldn't get cut by the glass) and jumped.

{{Violet to Main Street}}

{{Sorry for my abrupt exit, guys! I'm just impatient}}

6/23/2010 #23
Ben In Fiction

((oh gosh savvy lol you're the most impatient girl ever lol ok here I go))

Jeb shook his head and followed the fairy.

((Jeb to main st))

6/23/2010 #24
songbirdalice
Simarah blinked and walked out. (simarah to main street)
6/23/2010 #25
TheLittlestNightmare

{{Violet Entering}}

Violet quickly entered the room and gathered her belongings into her bag. Violet refered to her bag as a "Mary Poppin's bag" because it was enchanted to be able to fit anything inside of it, while still feeling light. Sometimes being royalty had it perks. And other times....

Violet shook her head. It wouldn't do to brood. She quickly changed into a pair of grey skinny jeans and a loose white tee-shirt, with Converses on her feet. She pulled out her iPod, Violet adored music, and walked out the door.

{{Violet to Main Lobby}}

{{ currently playing on Violet's iPod: "Worrisome Heart" by Melody Gardot}}

6/24/2010 #26
Ben In Fiction

(Jeb from Main Floor)

Jeb reached the Blue room and knocked consistently at the door.

6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #27
songbirdalice
Simarah looked at the door and looked at the door, opening it, "hello," she said.
6/27/2010 #28
Ben In Fiction

"Hi," Jeb said, his hand in a fist, as though he were getting ready to knock again. "Sorry to...disturb you again. Actually, it's really stupid that I came. I just wanted to apologize for having to leave earlier; something came up. I'll make it up to you somehow--if you want to go out and have some dinner or just hang out or something, it's on me. I mean, I'll pay. I mean..." Jeb drifted, trying to gather his thoughts into a tangible sentence. "It doesn't have to be tonight. I know you might be busy, but whenever."

6/27/2010 #29
songbirdalice
Simarahblooked at him and she smiled, "uh, come on in," she said, stepping aside so that he could walk in. "it's fine, though you missed open mic night," she said.
6/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member