Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Ben In Fiction

Jeb stepped in, taking in his surroundings. He turned and watched Simarah shut the door.

"Oh?" he began, tucking in the tag on his shirt. "How was that?"

6/27/2010 #31
songbirdalice
Simarah thought about it, "well it started out great but then everybody started getting intimate," she laughed, "be glad you weren't there." she said with a friendly smile. She cocked her head to the side, "do you realize what time it is?" She asked curiously.
6/27/2010 #32
Ben In Fiction

Jeb shrugged. "I don't. That's what I was afraid of." He edged his way around a nearby table. "Something...happened to me. I'm not sure yet, but I know that my memory is still a little hazy and my senses are skewed. That's why I wasn't sure if I heard screaming before. And my vision is bad. It's like I need glasses or something. I can't even attempt to look at the time." He gave a tired smile. "I can see you, though. Kind of why I decided to find you again. I'm sure it'll wear off eventually, but for some reason, I can see you perfectly while everyone and everything else is blurry. I'm not sure why."

6/27/2010 #33
songbirdalice
Simarah frowned lightly and moved towards him more concerned with his health than the fact that she was perfectly clear than everything else, "um, do you have a place to stay?" She asked, not wanting him to walk into the road and get hit by a car. She sat on the bed and pursed her lips.
6/27/2010 #34
Ben In Fiction

"Yea," he said. "I'm actually staying right above you. The Bird Room."

6/27/2010 #35
songbirdalice
"would you like me to help you to your room?" She asked, biting her lip lightly. She wondered if she might be able to heal him, if it was something that needed to be healed. She spotted a rubbernand and smiled, pulling her hair back into a sloppy bun.
6/27/2010 #36
Ben In Fiction

He grinned. "It's fine, it's really not that unbearable, I just wanted to tell you. So...what time is it?"

6/27/2010 #37
songbirdalice
Simarah looked at him, "it's a little past midnight," she said and crossed her legs on the bed. Stretched and smiled a little, glad to have company because she wasn't tired.
6/27/2010 #38
Ben In Fiction

Jeb studied her. "That's late to some. Should I go?"

6/27/2010 #39
songbirdalice
Simarah shook her head, "nah you could stay, not tired yet," she said and took off her glasses, setting them on the night stand beside the table. She looked at him, still a little worried, "do you feel okay?" She asked.
6/27/2010 #40
Ben In Fiction

"I do," he said quickly. Jeb felt a wave of heat when he realized that she looked pretty even when unexpected company arrived. When he saw her expression, he couldn't suppress a smile. "You worry too much, you know that? I came here for you, not the other way around." He took a step closer. "So you play guitar? I heard you at the restaurant. You sounded good."

6/27/2010 #41
songbirdalice
Simarah smiled at him, "hey somebody in this town has to worry it might as well be me," she said. She laughed lightly and nodded, "that and some piano," she said, leaning back on her hands.
6/27/2010 #42
Ben In Fiction

He took a seat next to her, but kept his distance. "Me too, actually. Those two and some drums." he chuckled. "I actually found out the other day. I didn't even know I played."

6/27/2010 #43
songbirdalice
Simarah looked at him curiously with a crooked smile, "you didn't know you played?" she asked, easing an eyebrow at him.
6/27/2010 #44
Ben In Fiction

"Well, yea, the whole memory loss thing. Little fragments are just coming together. It's really confusing."

Jeb patted his hands on his thighs. "This may sound stupid, but have we ever met before? I mean before the whole monster thing. I don't think that we have, but I just want to make sure."

6/27/2010 #45
songbirdalice
Simarah thought about it, "um I don't think so," she said, looking at him, "guess not." she said with a shrug.
6/27/2010 #46
Ben In Fiction

"Oh," he said." Okay. Just a protocol question. I feel like doing something. Is anything open?"

6/27/2010 #47
songbirdalice
Simarah thought about, "a couple of bars are," she said, "but I think that's it." she said.
6/27/2010 #48
Ben In Fiction

"Hmm...I don't feel like big crowds tonight," he leaned forward. "Do you wanna watch a movie at my place? We can order one, and I'll even cook you dinner. I know it's late for dinner, but I'm starved."

6/27/2010 #49
songbirdalice
Simarah looked at him and blinked. It sounded like a date to her, she hasn't been on. Date in years. "Alright," she said finally, nodding. After she thought about it she was pretty hungry.
6/27/2010 #50
Ben In Fiction

((Jeb to Bird Room))

6/27/2010 #51
songbirdalice
((simarah to bird room))
6/27/2010 #52
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member