Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan stared at the burn, her eyes filled with horror. She yanked the necklace off, breaking the chain and tossing it across the room. Jordan would regret it later, but right now Paxton was more important. "Fuck. Paxton, I'm sorry. I should have taken it off. I'm sorry" She said in a rush, tears burning her eyes. "Paxton, here." She said, making her neck available to him. Jordan didn't want to see him in pain, and she would gladly give her own blood if it would make his sorrow end.

2/6/2010 #31
R. Lauden

He glanced sideways at her neck, watching the artery pulsate beneath her fair skin. His fangs were already sprouted from his gums, sharp and glistening. "Just, shut up." He told her, pinning her down to the bed in a steady motion. The pain was raging inside him, begging for an antidote.

He pinned her wrists above her head with one strong hand, slipping the other beneath her fragile body. He kissed her stomach, teasing the naval piercing with his tongue. He trailed his lips along her rib cage, down the path between her breasts. He pressed her body against his with his strong arm, feeling every curve and dip of her torso. He finally suckled at her neck, feeling the artery shudder beneath his lips. "Relax." He warned her, sinking his teeth into her flesh.

The blood gushed across his tongue. He lapped it up greedily, feeling the warm life trickled down his throat and quench the burning from the silver. With Jordan pinned to the bed, he drove himself into her core with so much force that she could probably taste his thrust in the back of her throat. He planned to finish what they started, regardless of the uncomfortable burn on his chest.

2/6/2010 #32
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan snapped her jaw shut when he spoke, her eyes falling to his mouth, spotting the fangs that pricked his bottom lip. Fear ran up her spin slightly when he pinned her to the bed, her mind tell her to run. But when he pressed his lips to her stomach, that fear dissolved away, forming into something else. Like desire or maybe even lust. The heat was returning in the pit of her stomach as Paxton trailed his lips over her body.

She gasped, not expecting the sudden pinch too wrapped up in the moment. Jordan whimpered a little, the feel of her blood leaving her body was almost unbearable and she balled her hands into tight fists. Jordan tried to relax like he had said, but couldn't that fear returning. Her heart started to beat faster, forcing the blood to flow more quickly.

Fearful tears threatened in her eyes, spilling over when he drove himself inside her again, but with so much more force then before. "Paxton..." Jordan gasped out, her voice trembling. "...Paxton." She repeated, though her voice was getting weaker. Jordan pulled at hands, in an attempt to get loose. His grip was strong, her weak human strength unable to break his hold.

2/6/2010 #33
R. Lauden

Paxton never expected her to freak out, yet he could feel her struggling against him. He could sense her fear. Guilt settled in the pit of his stomach. He never wanted to hurt her. "Jordan." He stopped moving inside her, seeing the tears welling up in her eyes. He wiped the blood away from his lips, smudging it across the back of his hand. "Jordan, I'm sorry." He tried to calm her down, pulling out of her core and sitting back on the bed. "I got carried away. Jordan, I'm sorry." He tried to reassure her, afraid to touch her.

He could feel the burn healing, but it came as a price. He would have preferred to suffer through the silver poisoning, than upset Jordan.

2/6/2010 #34
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan knew that he had only be caught up in the moment, and she understood how sorry he was. She didn't blame him, nor was she mad. "I know." Jordan muttered, sitting up slowly. She felt lightheaded with the movement, blood still dripping from her neck. It was cool against her overheated skin, the blood streaming down her chest and between her breasts. Jordan clamped a hand over the wound, and glanced up at him. "It's fine. Paxton. I'm fine." She muttered, using her other hand to keep her up right. "Hold me." Jordan whispered, wanding his arms around her.

2/6/2010 #35
R. Lauden

Paxton swallowed the knots in his throat. He could have hurt her. He did hurt her and it could have been much worse. He run his hands over his face, inhaling an unecessary breath. He could still smell her blood, filling the room. He knew it would get the better of him. He might hurt her again and the thought tore him up inside.

Biting into his wrist, he let the blood seep out. "Here, drink." He told her, offering her the blood. If she drank, it would heal her wounded neck but could never erase what happened.

2/6/2010 #36
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan could see the guilt wash over him, his handsome features pained. She frowned slightly when he bit into his wrist, and she shook her head. Jordan reached for his hand when he offered his wrists, gripping it with her blood covered fingers. Jordan moved closer to him, not looking at the blood that dripped from his wrists. "I said hold me." Jordan repeated, edging closer to Paxton's naked form.

2/6/2010 #37
R. Lauden

Paxton shrank away from her. "Jordan, you're losing too much blood." He warned, ignoring her request for the second time. "Please, just drink." He begged her, seated on the very edge of the bed. He could not trust himself with her, not anymore.

2/6/2010 #38
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan frowned when he moved away from her, and she looked down, so he wouldn't see the hurt in her eyes. "Fine." She mumbled, pulling his wrist violently but not as rough as she had hoped. As she stared at the blood, an idea popped into her head, and she pursed her lips. Jordan wasn't sure if he'd go for it, or how he would react it she asked. She turned her gaze to him. "Turn me." Jordan blurted out. "I mean, it'll make everything easier. And I'll get to be with you forever." Jordan smiled at the last part, imagining herself staying young and beautiful forever, with Paxton. "It only makes scense, Paxton."

2/6/2010 #39
R. Lauden

Paxton jerked his wrist away, rising to his feet. He snatched his jeans off the floor, struggling to pull them on. A few drops of crimson stained the dark denim. He tugged a longsleeve shirt over his head and stabbed his toes into his sneakers. He didn't bother to fasten his belt buckle. He didn't even bother to find his coat. "Ask Ellie to fix your neck." He told her, moving towards the door.

Changing her was out of the question. He could not see her become a monster, not like him. He cursed his maker, every day of his existance.

He yanked open the door, stepping out into the hall.

[[Paxton to Main Floor]]

2/6/2010 #40
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Paxton? Hey, wait!" Jordan called after him, shuffling to her feet. She wobbled a bit, her body feeling weak. "Damn it, Paxton!" She shouted, though it didn't go above an indoor voice. Jordan reached down, and picked up her jeans, slipping them on with some effort. She made her way to the door, slipping her shirt on over her head. Jordan didn't have time to grabbed her shoes or jacket, knowing that she would loose Paxton. He was fast, and not to mention he had just fed on her blood which only made him faster.

Jordan failed to see the big deal, or why he got so upset. "Pax, please! Just wait!" She shouted, using the little strength she did have to make her voice travel. Jordan followed him into the hall, pulling the door closed behind her.

[[Jordan to Main Floor]]

2/6/2010 #41
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jordan Entering]]

Jordan walked into the room, her eyes brimming with tears again as the memories flowed across her vision. She gripped her stomach, her body rocking with sobs. Jordan forced her feet to move after a minute or two, and stuffed her feet into her chucks, not worrying about socks. That was the least of her concerns right now. After slipping into her jacket, something across the room caught her eye and she moved to it, realizing it was the locket.

She frowned, picking it up with shaky hands, the broken chain dangling between her fingers. Jordan ran her thumb over the face of the necklace where Paxton had burnt his skin. She huffed, placing the item into her pocket. Jordan would have to get it fixed, though it wasn't as if she were ever going to wear it again. Not after what happened with Paxton. Jordan turned on her heels, wanting to get out of the room of both good and bad memories and stepped back into the hall.

[[Jordan to Main Floor]]

2/7/2010 . Edited 2/7/2010 #42
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jordan Entering]]

Jordan locked the door behind her, pressing her forehead against the wood. She felt sick. As if she were going to throw up at any given minute, and her head was spinning, which was probably why she was feeling nauseous. "Damn it," She cursed, realizing she had gotten a cold or the flu. Most likely a result of walking around bare foot in the snow.

Pushing away from the door, Jordan made her way to the bathroom and shrugged out of her jacket, letting it fall the the floor. She didn't bother picking it up. She needed to wash up, get rid of Paxton's scent. She could still smell him, and every time she took a breath, her heart shattered a little more.

She stepped into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Jordan turned to the mirror, and stared at the unfamiliar girl. "Who are you?" Jordan muttered, trying to recognize this girl who was staring back. Her skin was pale and clammy looking, her brown eyes red and bloodshot from tears. Jordan looked away, breaking the staring contest. She didn't recognize herself anymore. So many pieces were missing. The pieces Paxton took, every time they were together he took a little more of her. Now he was gone. And so were those pieces.

Jordan sat down on the toilet lid, and reached over to turn on the water. She needed a bath, and maybe add a few bubbles. She smirked at the though as she plugged the drain, letting the water fill the tub. Jordan quickly stripped from her clothes, dropping them next to the tub.

She ran her hands over her body, wincing slightly as she pressed against her hips. Jordan looked down, her eyes going to the dark purplish bruise on either one of her hips. They were in the shape of hands, Paxton's hands. He hadn't squeezed her that hard, had he? No, Jordan scolded herself for even thinking it.

Steam filled the room quickly, and Jordan stepped into the tub, letting the warmth of the water surround her. She rested her head back, and stared up at the ceiling though the fog. She wanted Paxton to be here with her. She wanted his strong arm around her, to hold her close. Jordan wanted desperately to hear his voice one more time.

Jordan slid down farther into the water, letting it completely engulf her head. She held her breath, and blinked up at the morphing ceiling. It was as if she were looking though one of those fun house mirrors. Everything unfamiliar but at the same time, resembled the original item. Jordan remained under the surface of the water. She wanted the pain to stop, the heartbreak to be over.

2/11/2010 #43
R. Lauden

[[Phone RINGING]]

2/11/2010 #44
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan heard the familiar sound, and lifted her head back up out of the water. She stretched out for her jeans that were balled up next to the tub, and she yanked them closer, pulling out her phone. Jordan looked at the caller ID, wondering who could possibly be calling her so late. She hoped it wasn't Ellie or Jesse, calling to say something bad happened. It read 'restricted' and Jordan pursed her lips. "Hello?" She answered, resting back against the tub.

2/11/2010 #45
R. Lauden

The line was quiet for a long moment. "I just had to make sure you were okay."

2/11/2010 . Edited 2/11/2010 #46
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan sat up straight when she heard his voice, "...Paxton?" Her voice cracked with emotion. Jordan took a ridged breath, trying to steady her voice. "Where are you? Come back to me. Please, Paxton. I need you." She begged, tears burning in her eyes again.

2/11/2010 #47
R. Lauden

"Jordy, I could have killed you." He was quiet for another long moment. "If that happened..." His voice seized up. "If I killed you, I would die. I love you so much, Jordan. Which is why--" He let out a painful breath. "I can't come back this time, just now that I will always love you. I will think about you every day for the rest of my life." He swallowed the knots in his throat. "Goodbye, Jordan." The sorrow was imbedded in his voice.

The line went dead.

2/11/2010 #48
xAmericanIdi0tx

As Paxton spoke, tears welled in Jordan's eyes. "Paxton wait, don't do this. Please! No Paxton!" Jordan begged, but he was already gone. She sat there a moment, letting his words soak in. He was gone. Jordan lost grip on her phone with that realization, and her body shook with violent tears and gasping breaths. The phone splashed into the water, but Jordan paid no attention.

Ellie was wrong. Paxton was gone, and he wasn't going to come back. She could hear it in his voice, she knew it pained him to say those words but he had made his decision. Jordan pulled her legs close, wrapping her arms around them and she buried her face into her knees. She let the tears flow and rock her body.

2/11/2010 #49
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan rocked back and forth, staring at the water. She had cried until her stomach hurt, and her eyes were dry, and puffy. She felt nauseous again, and her bones ached, though the pain in her heart overpowered both. Jordan suddenly bolted for the toilet, lifting the lid. She leaned over the tub, her head in the mouth of the toilet and she heaved, letting out the vomit.

She stayed there a moment longer, waiting for more to come up. Jordan collaped back into the tub, letting her stomach settle a little. She wrapped her arms around herself as she stood up slowly. Jordan wobbled slightly, and caught herself on the edge of the tube.

Lifting one leg at a time, Jordan stepped out of the bathtub and took cautious steps towards the bedroom. She hesitated and turned around, flushing the toilet before continuing into the other room. Jordan moved to her bag, pulling out some clothes. She didn't care what it was or if it matched. She slipped into a pair of panties, followed by flees pajama bottoms and a over sized hoodie. She didn't bother putting on a shirt or even a bra. Jordan just wanted to sleep. She wanted to dream and get out of reality.

Jordan slipped under the covers, her head sinking into the feather pillows. She pulled the covers close, her body feeling suddenly cold, though her skin was oddly warm. She had a fever. Jordan guessed it was from her flu, and she cuddled against the blankets, pulling them tighter around her shaking frame.

2/11/2010 #50
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan had drifted off into a light sleep, when the sudden knock jolted her back into reality. She groaned, reluctant to get up and answer it. There was another impatient knock and she gave in, ripping the covers off, and slipped out of bed. She make her way to the door in small tired steps, and reached out to unlock it, the pounding fist on the other side filling her head. She yanked it open, and glared up at the person on the other side.

[[Asher Entering]]

Asher pushed himself into the room, kicking the door shut behind him. His hunger drove him foreword, taking the girl in front of him in a vice like grip. His other hand, grasped a hand full of her hair, yanking her head to the side. Her scream filled his ears, but he paid no attention. His vision was tunneling, focusing on the pulsing artery. Asher licked his lips, running his tongue over his fangs.

Jordan struggled against the boy, her fear over whelming. She closed her eyes, fearful tears running down her cheeks. She wished Paxton were here to save her, to kill her attacker. Her body shook, awaiting her death. Jordan knew this was it. She knew this was her last moments on earth. And she didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye to Paxton.

Asher bit down onto Jordan’s neck, her blood filling his mouth and flowing down his throat. Her blood tasted…different. Unhealthy. This girl was sick. And it wasn’t a good kind of sick a person can walk away from. And yet, Asher kept drinking. He needed to end his own suffering, the thirst driving him crazy. Her blood would do the job.

2/11/2010 . Edited 2/11/2010 #51
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan's body started to limp, her vision getting blurry. "Please..." She mumbled, but it was barely audible. Her mind was clouding over, unconsciousness threatening to take her over. "Paxton...kill you." She muttered, trying to make it clear. If Paxton were to find out about this, some how, he would be furious, and rip the fucking vampires throat out without even blinking. Jordan prayed he would, but another part of her didn't want to put him through the pain of losing her.

Asher had his fill and lifted his head, he smirked at her words, not phazed by the threat. "No he won't. He couldn't even if he tried." He chuckled, dropping the limp girl to the ground. Asher turned his back on the girl, and headed towards the door. She wasn't his concern, he decided, whipping the blood off with the back of his hand and yanked the door open.

[[Asher Leaving]]

Jordan watched the door close with blurred vision, blood draining from her neck still. She laid on the ground, unable to move. Her body ached. She felt weak. She felt....human. Jordan hated the fact that she was so damn fragile and vulnerable to everything around her. Paxton was afraid to even touch her at times, always worrying about killing her. Her weakness lead to him leaving her. And now, now her weakness lead to her death. Jordan closed her eyes, waiting for the darkness to take her completely. Forever.

2/11/2010 #52
xAmericanIdi0tx

The sudden thud on the wall brought Jordan back to the surface, though barely. She cracked her eyes open, the room seeming to flip on it's axis. "...Paxton." She called out weakly, seeing the shadows though gap at the bottom of the door. "Pax..." She whispered desperately, her eyes closing once again. Jordan had lost so much blood, and was still losing it. Blood stained her sweatshirt, dripping off her neck and onto the floor.

2/11/2010 #53
fictionalxbliss

*Justin from Main Floor*

Justin stopped in his tracks when he saw the puddle of blood surrounding the girl. "Fucking vampires." Justin could smell Asher's scent on the girl. There was no telling how long she had been there. He knelt down on the ground, the blood staining his jeans. He hooked his arm under her knees, the other around her back, and carefully lifted her into his arms.

*Justin and Jordan to Main floor*

2/13/2010 #54
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan found her mind drifting in and out as the hours passed, her body felt too weak to move. Her mind was in another place, another world where everything was happy. Where nothing bad happened.

She stood in the empty room of their new house, the walls half painted. Jordan kept a hand propped on her back, her wedding band sparkling in the overhead light. Her other hand was gripping Paxton's tightly, their fingers laced together. "It's perfect." She said with a grin, rubbing a hand along her round stomach which concealed their baby boy. Their clothes were covered in green paint from painting all morning, the color matching Paxton's jade eyes that she loved so much.

"Think he'll like green?" She asked Paxton wryly, releasing his hand and moved to look out the window, her hands rubbing a spot their boy was simultaneously kicking. Jordan laughed when Paxton wrapped his arms around her from behind, his hands resting on her giant baby bump. She looked as if she were going to pop at any minute. Jordan rested her head on his shoulder, looking up at his beautiful face. "I love you, Paxton."

When the door opened suddenly, Jordan came back into reality, leaving the fantasy behind, because that's all it was, and all it ever would be. A fantasy. She cracked her eyes open to see a silhouette in the doorway, her fear rising. He came back to finish the job, to finally end her suffering. Jordan wanted to scream for help, but her fear choked off her voice. Her eyes felt heavy, threatening to close. Jordan tried to resist the urge, unsuccessfully.

Jordan heard his muffled voice in the distance, but she couldn't make out the words. She felt as if she were suddenly flying, her body limp in his arms. Jordan wanted to speak, wanted to see her rescuer.

[[Jordan Leaving]]

2/13/2010 #55
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jesse from Main Floor]]

Jesse moved into the room, stopping dead in his tracks. The aparment was covered with blood and reeked of vampire. His hands started to shake at his sides as he looked around, realizing just how badly Jordan had been injuried. When he found the bastard that did this, he wouldn't hesitate to rip the leeches throat out. He spoted the bag of money across the room, making cautious strides towards it so not to step in the blood. Jesse slung it over his shoulder before making his way back to the door, pulling it closed behind him.

[[Jesse leaving]]

3/1/2010 #56
fictionalxbliss

*Cleaned up*

**VACANT**

3/16/2010 #57
R. Lauden

[[Paxton Entering]]

Paxton was assaulted by the nauseating sent of cleaning products. He grimaced, his nostrils burning. The room seemed to be vacant, no sign of Jordan. He scanned it twice over, tracing the fine details and hoping to find a clue of her whereabouts. He sniffed the air again, the soft aroma filling his nose. Blood. Her blood. He knew that scent, he knew it too well.

At first, he thought it was lingering from their last day together. No. He could sense Asher. Asher had been in the room. Asher had fed on Jordan. His body filled with anger, raw and dangerous. He turned back around, kicking the door in frustration. It splintered off the hinges completely, the entire door snapping in half. He snatched up one of the wooden shards and stalked back into the hallway.

[[Paxy to Main.]]

3/21/2010 #58
R. Lauden

[Oh... Paxy's old room...]

Xaden walked into the room and kicked off his shoes. He was ready to crash. It had been a long night. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his jeans to his ankles.

Paxton walked in after Xaden. He stopped in his tracks and stared at the decor. The memories came flooding back. Even though months had past, he could still smell her. "I don't know if I can do this." He set the bottle on the dresser and closed his eyes for a long moment.

"I'm not asking you to have sex with me." Xaden pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. The ring in his belly botton caught in the light.

"Not that." Paxton shook his head. "I need to get out of here." He said and walked back into the hall.

[Paxton to Lobby]

Xaden frowned, but decided not to go after him. Paxton would come to his senses eventually. Xaden sprawled over the bed and was asleep within minutes.

6/25/2010 #59
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member