Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher ran his hand up her thigh, wanting more. "Don't make this hard then it has to be." He whisper, his fangs pricking his bottom lip. Ash wanted to end the burning in this throat, the painful throbbing of his jaw. "We can continue you this later. Promise. Now get dressed, I'm taking you to breakfast." He grinned down at her, not going to take no for an answer.

1/11/2010 #31
fictionalxbliss

Shep grinned, tugging on the roots of his hair. "You are my breakfast," she purred. She kissed and nipped at his neck, her hands traveling down the length of his back. "Aren't you thirsty?" she whispered, her breath teasing his ear. Shep grinned, pressing herself closer to his body.

1/11/2010 #32
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher's eyes rolled in the back of his head slightly with pleasure, when her breath tickled his ear. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, burying his face in her hair. Ash was breathing slightly faster, her scent burning with each rise of his chest. "Of course I am..." He muttered against her skin. "...that's why we need to continue this later." He kissed her neck softly, the spot where he had previously bitten her.

1/11/2010 #33
fictionalxbliss

Shep growled, the sound vibrating in her chest. She forced him down on the bed, rolling over so that her thighs straddled him. Her nails raked down his abs. She licked her lips as her breathing began to pick up. "I don't think you understand," she murmured as she leaned down to kiss his scars. Shep placed her hands on shoulders and rolled her hips against his. Her core pressed against his lower member. "I want you to bite me again."

1/11/2010 #34
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher groaned, heat coiling through his spin and down. "No no, I understand..." He said through quick breaths, his 'lower member' growing uncomfortable against his jeans. "Come here, damn it." Asher said, pulling her up to his face rolling over, no longer able to resist her. He kissed her deeply, before tailing kisses towards her neck and collar bone. Asher sunk his teeth into her shoulder, her blood soothing the fire in his throat. He hooked his arms underhers, cradling the back of her head with his hand as he pulled her up.

1/11/2010 #35
fictionalxbliss

Shep's jaw hung loose as a moan pierced her throat. The rush of her blood flowing into his mouth formed an erotic pleasure in her stomach. She bit her bottom lip. Shep gripped the headboard with her hands, wriggling beneath him as thrills of pleasure clouded her body.

1/11/2010 #36
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher tightened his grip on her, pulling her closer to his body. He wanted to feel her warmth and keep him in reality. Her blood was so powerful, unlike anything else he's tasted. Ash felt her body rocking underneath him, sending another spasm of arousal down his spin. Ash pulled away quickly, not wanting to take to much. He liked the blood that seeped out, before planting a bloody kiss on her cheek.

1/11/2010 #37
fictionalxbliss

Shep's eyes flew open and she turned to look at him. She didn't hide her disappointment. "That's it?" Her mouth formed into a pout, wishing he had gone further.

1/11/2010 #38
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher chuckled at her pushed out lip, kissing it softly. "If I were to continue, I'm not sure if I'd be able to stop." He stated, with a small smile. "Come on, I'm taking you to breakfast. Now get dressed." He urged, pulling away from her.

1/11/2010 #39
fictionalxbliss

Shep fought the smile that dared to cross her lips. "Fine," she grumbled. She stood from the bed, purposely swaying her hips as she walked. She pulled on Justin's clothes and frowned at the attire. She wanted nothing to do with him, not after the way he had treated her. With a sigh she pushed away the memories and watched Asher. She hoped he wouldn't cast her aside as well. Shep didn't know how much more rejection she could take.

1/11/2010 #40
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[BTW: Is she in high school? You know, since she's only sixteen. *grumble grumble* I can't believe how young she is...D: Haha.]]

Asher shook his head, clearly amused by the way she swayed across the room. He locked his gaze on Shep, watching as she slipped into the clothing, a smirk dancing across his face. Ash let out a small sign, pulling Shep into his arms. "Ready?" He asked softly, cupping her rear with his firm hands. Asher grinned down at her, kissing her before she could speak.

1/12/2010 #41
fictionalxbliss

[She's a runaway. So no, not yet. After these next couple of posts I won't be on till later tonight. Maybe around 10 or 11.]

Shep leaned into the kiss, moaning against his mouth. Her fingers ran up the sides of his neck and into his hair. She melted against Asher, the kiss only increasing her desire for him. She nipped gently at his lips.

1/12/2010 #42
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Ah-ha. Okay. Lol. Bleh, well I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow then, I prolly won't be on that late tonight. I think my dad will be home. D:]]

Asher moved with Shep, backing her up against the wall. He pressed his hips to hers, pinning her down enabling her from getting away. Asher deepened the kiss, as if it would be their last, prying open her mouth with his tongue.

[[Reese Entering]]

"Shep!" Reese said, his voice slightly frantic. He didn't know what was going on with everyone today, but he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Ah, goddamn it!" Reese groaned, covering his eyes when he saw the two making out.

1/12/2010 . Edited 1/12/2010 #43
fictionalxbliss

Shep felt herself pouring her heart into the kiss. His tongue pressed against hers, igniting a desperate passion. She pushed herself closer to him. She moaned softly. Suddenly Reese's voice filled her ears and she shoved Asher a way with a gasp, blushing. She cleared her throat and crossed her arms over her chest, facing Reese. "What are you doing here?"

1/12/2010 #44
xAmericanIdi0tx

"You finally don't eating each others faces?" Reese grumbled, peeking through his hand. He let out a sign of relief.

Asher cocked his head at her, slightly confused. "What's wrong, Love?" He glanced around the room quickly, seeing no one.

Reese smirked at Asher for a second, amused by the confused look on his face. He shook his head quickly, getting back to the reason why he had inturrupted them. "It's Arianna and your friend, whats his name, Justin. I think somethings wrong." He said in a rush. "Arianna was really upset, the Justin stormed out after her...he didn't look good, Shep. I got a bad feeling."

1/12/2010 #45
fictionalxbliss

Shep's face paled. "He can take care of himself," she mumbled, averting her eyes to the floor. She glanced at Asher, her eyes reluctant. "Do we have to go for breakfast?" she said in a quiet voice.

1/13/2010 #46
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher frowned, watching as the color melted away from face. "Shep, what is it? What's wrong?" He grabbed her gently by the arms, his expression full of worry. Ash's eyes fell to the bit on her neck, and his face turned into stone. "Shit, I'm sorry Shep." He said, already assuming the worst. "You need to get something in your stomach. It'll make you feel better." Asher advised, pulling her into a hug. He rested his chin on her head, his expression still hard.

Reese crossed his arms. "Fine. But if Arianna get's hurt, it's your fault." He said firmly, jabbing a finger in her direction. Reese could only do so much, and he had done just that. He turned his back on them, but didn't move to leave. He was giving her a second chance, hoping she'd change her mind.

1/13/2010 #47
fictionalxbliss

Shep opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. Aria or Asher. She shook her head, pushing away from Asher. "I can't," she whispered to him and turned away. Shep couldn't live with someone's blood on her hands, not like Justin. She ignored the pang in her chest and hurried out the door.

*Shep to Main Floor*

1/13/2010 #48
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Reese to Main Floor]]

"Shep...?" Asher said, both hurt and confusion in his voice. His mind was racing with different reasons of why she was so upset, and he quickly shoot them out of his head. He reached a hand out towards her, his fingertips grazed her shoulder slightly, but she kept moving, and left the room. "...wait. Shep!" He called, casing after her.

[[Asher to Main Floor]]

1/13/2010 #49
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Asher Entering]]

Asher stepped into the room, tossing the pint of blood and key onto the dresser. He wasn't in the mood to feed. He wasn't in the mood to sleep. He just wanted Shep to be okay. To be in his arms again. Asher sunk into the mattress and stared up at the ceiling.

3/17/2010 #50
xAmericanIdi0tx

*Time Skip! 8AM*

Asher had drifted off slightly during the night, but as the sun started to shine through the window he stirred, waking. His jaw was throbbing with hunger, his head swirling with vampiric instincts. His eyes shot open with the scent of blood and he bolted up out of bed. His eyes searched for the source, spotting the package laying on the dresser. Asher flashed towards it, snatching it up with perhaps too much eagerness. He lifted it up to his nose, pressing the plastic against his face and sucked in a breath.

His head spun with the wonderful scent, his fangs pricking his bottom lip. Asher licked his lips, anticipating the moment the blood rushed down his throat. He bit into the back, his teeth piercing the thin plastic and the blood rushed out. Asher drank it in, savoring it's coppery taste.

3/17/2010 . Edited 3/17/2010 #51
xAmericanIdi0tx

Once Asher had completely drained the bag, he tossed it aside, not caring where it landed. He licked the remaining blood off his lips, running his tongue over his teeth and sensitive fangs, feeling them retract. Asher rubbed the back of his neck, smoothing out the tension. He looked up and glanced around the room, as if by some miracle, Shep would be standing in front of him, healthy as can be.

But she wasn't. Shep was still in the same place he had left her. At the hospital with Dr. Dick in a coma. He pushed the dreaded memories away as he ran a set of fingers through his hair, huffing. Asher strolled over to the bathroom, yanking open the door. He needed to bath, wash every last reminder of Shep from his skin. It was killing him to see her the way, shattering his heart more and more.

He stripped out of his clothes and turned on the faucet, letting the warm water wash over him. Asher scrubbed at his skin until it was raw and slightly numb, not wanting to have Shep's scent lingering on his body. It was bad enough to have to see her but smell her where ever he went, it was tearing him up inside. Asher combed the shampoo through his hair, scrubbing until he was fully satisfied and finally after forty minutes of showering, he shut off the water and stepped out of the tub.

Asher dried off quickly, whipping away every trace of water and tossed the towel aside and stepped out of the bathroom, completely nude. He kicked his belongings which littered the floor out of the way and picked up his duffel bag, pulling out a pair of boxers, jeans and a button up dress shirt. He quickly dressed himself, leaving his shirt un-tucked and the first few buttons undone, allowing some of his toned chest to peek through. Asher slipped on his boots, combed a set of fingers though his hair and straightened his shirt before he made his way to the door. He needed to get Shep off his mind and he would do whatever it took to make that happen. He had to except she was gone forever, never to come back.

[[Asher to Lobby]]

3/21/2010 #52
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member