Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

"I got whiskey," Hank offered, leaving the living room with his shotugn clutched to his side.

Eliza stared at Logan, mesmerized by the glow of his eyes. "Logan, what's wrong with your eyes?" she asked in a quiet voice, sitting on the coffee table in front of the sofa. She leaned in, her face too close for strangers.

2/15/2010 #31
R. Lauden

Logan managed to prop himself up on the couch, rubbing a kink from the back of his neck. "You already talk a lot. I doubt I'll even notice a difference." Logan announced flatly to Reese, ignoring the comment about Eliza.

And when the younger woman leaned in, he leaned away to maintain a cautious distance. "What--" He started to protest, but was asuaulted by a suddenly pleasant scent. His nostrils flared, filling with the sweet aroma of yellow roses and honey. Without any reservations, he inched foward and sniffed at her. "You smell like--" He burried his nose against her neck, inhaling deeply. "Roses and honey." He whispered in her ear, sifting his fingers through her hair and stirring up the addictive scent.

2/15/2010 #32
fictionalxbliss

A chill went down her spine as Logan whispered against her ear, his breath tickling her skin. For a fraction of a second she let herself relax. Eliza jerked away from him, slapping his hand away. She stared at him with wide eyes, her cheeks filled with a vibrant blush. Hank returned by then, handing Eliza the glass of whiskey. She kept her eyes on the ground, accepting the glass. "I'm gonna go out for a smoke," Hank said gruffly. When he left the house Eliza held the glass out to Logan, staring at her feet.

2/15/2010 #33
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese laughed out at what Logan said, and how he seemed to be avoiding the subject of Eliza. He wasn't suprised when Logan backed away from the witch but he could feel how much he wanted her. What he found surprising was when Logan closed the gab between them, drawn forward by her scent. "...Awkward." He said in a sing-song voice, wanting to leave. Unfortunately, he couldn't.

2/15/2010 #34
R. Lauden

When she slapped his hand away, Logan experienced a surge of anger. The commentary from Reese didn't help much. A couple choice words collected on the tip of his tongue, but he swallowed them back down and huffed instead. He shamelessly watched the red hue spread across her cheeks, tracing it to the collar of her shirt and imagining how far it dipped. He licked his lips subconsciously, lifting his eyes back to her face. "I got carried away." He admitted, though it was difficult to admit his mistake.

He reached out to take the glass from her, settling back in the cushions. The cubes clanked against the rim of the glass. He peered down into the amber liquid, catching the reflection of his glowing gaze. He inhaled a sharp breath, slamming it down on the coffee table and stirring to his feet. He ignored the shocks of pain and moved to the nearest window, staring down his reflection. "What is this?" He snarled, turning around to look at her. "Did you do this? Is it going to go away." He turned back to his image, breathing heavy breaths and fogging up the glass.

2/15/2010 #35
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Dude, calm down. What's wrong with you?" Reese said, feeling more then a little confused. He remember earlier how he had gotten so angry with Veronica and how they had shifted so suddenly. "Wouldn't want the old guy to shoot us, now would we? Just relax."

2/15/2010 #36
fictionalxbliss

"I'll say," she mumbled to herself when he mentioned he had gotten carried away. Eliza jumped when he slammed his drink on the table, accusing her of the glow in his eyes. She stared at him, her jaw agape. "Logan, all I did was heal you." She was hurt by his accusation. Logan didn't know her, she shouldn't be trusted, but Eliza had no intentions to harm him nor anyone else in any way.

2/15/2010 #37
R. Lauden

Logan ran his hands through his jagged hair, yanking at the roots. He inhaled a deep breath to calm his nerves, careful not to push his temper to the limits. "Thanks." He mumbled after sensing the hurt in her voice. He shoved his fingers in his pockets and studied her from across the cabin. "I could have died without your help."

He looked back over his shoulder, catching a glimpse of his brother's ghost again. He noticed the first ray of sun leaking through the window, shimmering across the blanket of snow and catching on the icicles. "I was just surprised by my appearance, that's all." He moved back to the drink, which had somewhat spilled onto the coffee table. He picked it up, drinking it down fast.

2/15/2010 . Edited 2/15/2010 #38
fictionalxbliss

Eliza rose to her feet. "The important thing is that you're alive," she told him, keeping her eyes down. "I have a mess to clean up," she said, wandering into the kitchen. She turned off the stove and set the pot in the sink, letting it drain. She put the papers back in the cardboard box, setting it back in the pantry. Eliza was somewhat bothered by Logan's actions. She found it odd that he had touched her, leaned so close. She's never been so...close to a man like that before. It was unnerving, yet in a pleasant sense.

2/15/2010 #39
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Eliza's a good catch. She's pretty. A little weird sometimes, but she's nice. You have a good taste in the opposite sex, Logan." Reese laughed, watching Eliza make her way into the kitchen, "Dude, offer to help. Chicks like that shit." He suggested, trying to help out his friend.

2/15/2010 #40
R. Lauden

Logan released a frustrated sigh, feeling like a total douche-bag. He finished his whiskey and followed her into the kitchen. He hated taking advice from a teenager, but he did anyway. "Do you need help?" He asked Eliza, glancing around the kitchen. "Cleaning up?" He clarified, setting the glass down in the sink. He lifted his gaze to her, leaning against the counter. There was something about her, some quality that caught him off guard. His first thought was that perhaps she put a spell on him, she was a witch after all. But, when she blushed at his advances, he knew that was far from the truth. No, it was something else.

2/15/2010 #41
fictionalxbliss

Eliza met his eyes, smiling. "No, but thank you for offering. It was kind of you." She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, grabbing a sponge and scrubbing out the pot. Her eyes flickered back to his. "You thought I put a spell on you. That explains what you said about your eyes." Eliza chuckled, shaking her head. "I don't practice that kind of magic. It's much too dangerous," she told him. Steam rose from the hot water as Eliza rinsed the pot. She set it aside on a dish towel and washed her hands.

2/15/2010 #42
R. Lauden

Logan diverted his gaze to the floor, feeling suddenly conscience about his glowing eyes. He debated whether or not to tell her about his brother or his wife. Aria. Her name stung his thoughts, but lacked the same painful intensity. "I had a twin brother."' He muttered. "When I caught my reflection in the window--" His words seized in his throat. He cleared them away quickly, hoping to dismiss the build-up of emotion. "He's dead." He glimpsed the whiskey bottle on the table. He rescued his glass from the sink, going to pour another serving.

2/15/2010 #43
fictionalxbliss

Eliza turned off the water, turning around to face him as her back rested against the counter. "I'm sorry," she said sincerely, the emotion evident in her eyes. She knew what it was like to lose someone, but there was something else that Logan wasn't telling her, something far more tragic than she could understand. Eliza watched as he poured the drink. Logan seemed rough around the edges, but beneath the surface there was a man she could come to like with time. "I don't know what it's like to lose a sibling, but I lost my mother when I was young." A sad smile flickered over her lips. SHe crossed her arms under her breasts and looked down at the floor. "What did that woman want with you?" Eliza asked, referring to Veronica.

2/15/2010 #44
xAmericanIdi0tx

"I'm sorry about your brother." Reese said suddenly, feeling how sad and hurt Logan was. The man had a hard life and Reese felt bad for him, his own problems seeming...not so important. He heard Eliza talking in the back ground and he nearly growled with her question about Veronica. "Fucking bitch." He snarled, images of Veronica flowing though his head. Reese still couldn't believe he actually dated that lunatic. Actually loved her. Though, she was so different back then. She had seemed so normal when they first met, but that was before she shot him.

2/15/2010 #45
fictionalxbliss

Shep had watched everything through the window. Deciding she needed to go back to Asher, and her body, she turned around, running down the narrow gravel road.

*Shep to Main Street*

2/15/2010 #46
R. Lauden

Logan winced at the painful tirade from Reese, squinting against the severity of his thoughts. "That should be obvious, you found me chained to a fucking bed." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head. He noticed the way she folded her arms, emphasizing the curves of her petite frame. She hid them well, but they were definately there. Lifting his gaze back to her face, he tried to ignore his building excitement. In no way did Eliza seem like the type of girl to spread her legs for just anyone. In fact, Logan suspected her of being a virgin.

2/15/2010 #47
fictionalxbliss

Eliza blushed at the memory. The embarrassment was almost too much. "Oh," she mumbled, oblivious to the fact. She hadn't realized what the woman was doing at first, having been more concentrated on getting Logan out safely. She pushed away from the counter, walking toward the small bathroom. "If you don't mind I'm going to take a shower. I have to go to work soon."

2/15/2010 #48
R. Lauden

"Yeah, alright." Logan watched her disapear into the bathroom. He sunk into a kitchen chair, taking another sip of his whiskey. He was somewhat reluctant to leave the cabin, expose his eyes to the general public. He never knew how his brother felt, not until that moment. Glancing down into the whiskey, he swirled the amber liquid.

His thought strayed to Eliza. He imagined her standing naked over the tub. His eagerness grew almost painful. He tried drowning it with another glass of whiskey. That hardly seemed to numb his need. Something had to be wrong with him. He was married. He had a wife. But when his wife didn't love him back, did it really count as cheating? He wrestled with the thought, running a hand through his hair and cursing the short haircut again.

2/15/2010 #49
fictionalxbliss

Eliza closed the bathroom door, leaning against it. Logan bothered her, but she couldn't understand why. Eliza started the water, undressing slowly. When the tub was filled she stepped into the water, goosebumps rising on her flesh as the hot water enveloped her. She sunk into the water, wetting her hair. Eliza came up for a breath and put her head back against the tub, her arms resting on either side of the tub. Steam rose from the water, fogging up the small room and the mirror.

2/15/2010 #50
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Logan," Reese said in a warning, annoyed tone, the images of Eliza standing naked flooding his mind. "Stop it." He grumbled, wanting more then ever to leave Logan's body. Reese really didn't want to feel that way towards Eliza, but Logan was making that difficult. "At least wait until I'm long gone before you and the witch start getting frisky."

2/15/2010 #51
R. Lauden

"Sorry buddy, can't wait that long." Logan appologized, pushing away from the kitchen table. The chair legs squealed against the floor. "You had better take some notes, then you'll know how it's done when you get your own body." He moved towards the bathroom, sucking down the last sip of the alcohol and setting it on the counter as he passed. He took a deep breath, shrugging out of his torn sweatshirt before pushing open the bathroom door.

He stepped inside quietly and shut it behind him. He stepped out of his sneakers. Unfastening his jeans, he let tem fall around his ankles.

2/15/2010 #52
fictionalxbliss

Eliza was hardly aware of another presence in the room. She was lost in concentration, letting the water soak her skin. Eliza was lost in her personal oblivion as she took deep breaths, ridding the troubles from her mind. She was at peace with the stillness of the moment. She had no idea what was coming for her.

2/15/2010 #53
R. Lauden

[[What was coming for her?! Oh, God.]]

Logan watched her for a long moment, tracing the curves of her perfect body. She had no idea of his presence, which made him feel a little guilty for studying her with such intensity. Moving towards the tub, he watched the steam rise from the water. He could see her clearly, the well defined shape of her slender curves.

She really was perfect, more perfect than Aria. Logan could barely justify the thought. Eliza was just another woman, not even a wolf. Taking a deep breath, he pulled down his boxer breifs and slid into the opposite end of the tub. The water was hot against his flesh, dissolving all the tension from the previous night. Eliza remained oblivious to his presence.

Forunately, it was big enough to accomodate both of them comfortably. He suspected that she might object to his company, but he liked everything that he saw. Everything. His hand grazed her foot beneath the water, his firm fingers kneading the tender bridge.

2/15/2010 . Edited 2/15/2010 #54
fictionalxbliss

Eliza gasped, her eyes flashing open with the physical contact as she was interrupted. Her jaw dropped wide open, her eyes nearly popping out of their sockets when she saw the naked man, in the tub. Logan. Eliza screamed at the top of her lungs, the tears flowing down her face automatically. She jerked her foot from his grasp, kicking forward in defense. Her heel banged against the sensitive sack between his legs, causing another shriek from her lungs. Eliza pulled her knees to her chest, getting as far away from Logan as possible. The sides of her breasts peeked out from behind her legs as she trembled, staring at him with wide eyes.

She had never been around a naked man before. She had never been naked around a man. Eliza didn't know what to think of it.

2/15/2010 #55
R. Lauden

When her foot collided with his sack, Logan threw back his head and howled in pain. An ugly shock of agony bolted through his entire frame. He gripped himself to ease the throbbing, but it did nothing to help. He closed his eyes tight, trying to take deep breaths though his lungs had seized with the impact. "Fuck." He grumbled out, not even bothering to form an apology. He knew he had it coming and his suspicions had definitely proved. Eliza was a virgin. There was no doubt in his mind.

2/15/2010 #56
fictionalxbliss

"I'm sorry!" she blurted, the tears coming faster. She was terrified. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry!" Turning a dark shade of red Eliza realized she wasn't the one who should be apologizing. "Logan, what on earth were you thinking?!" she shrieked, pulling her knees closer until her breasts ached from the pressure. Her eyes were trained on his. She bit her lip, very much aware of her vulnerability.

2/15/2010 #57
R. Lauden

"What is there to think about? There's something about you and I can't figure out what it is." He growled, opening his eyes and staring up at the ceiling. The pain still coursed through his body. He clutched himself a little tighter and cringed at the pressure. The hot water helped to ease the ache, but only a little bit. Dropping his gaze back to Eliza, he watched her turn red with embarrassment. "Why are you blushing? There's nothing to be embarrassed about." He assured her through gritted teeth. "I'll let you finish your bath." He spoke, moving to climb out of the tub and leave her alone.

2/15/2010 #58
fictionalxbliss

Eliza released an involuntary whimper at his words. He was wrong. There was everything to be embarrassed about. Eliza his her face, letting herself cry for a little while. She had no idea why she was crying. Logan... he did things to her, things she wasn't sure she liked. He made her blush more than anyone she'd ever known. Right now she just wanted to be alone, to forget about what just happened.

2/15/2010 #59
R. Lauden

Logan stepped out of the tub, dripping water onto the floor. He convered himself up, for her sake. The guilt threatened to weigh him through the floor. "I'm sorry." He muttered, picking up his clothes as he left the room. He shut the door behing him, pulling on his clothes piece by piece. He smoothed back his hair, noticing a pair of old aviator sunglasses on the kitchen counter. He confiscated them, using them to shield his eyes.

He didn't bother putting back on his torn sweatshirt. He walked right out the front door and started down the street back towards town. The cold seeped through his bare skin, but he tried imagining the warmth of his car. Seperating from Eliza was more difficult than he thought it would be. It was a strange sort of resistance, built up inside him. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his ring and stuffed it on his finger.

He started running to keep warm in the snow.

[[Logan to Main Street.]]

2/15/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member