Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
R. Lauden

[Too bad Logan is having a pity party in the back of his mind...]

3/31/2010 #151
fictionalxbliss

[Haha, I know, but Eliza doesn't.]

3/31/2010 #152
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese spun around when Eliza spoke, nearly losing his balance. The power and strength Logan had was almost too much. It felt as if he had sea legs, always stumbling around and bumping into things. He saw the relief wash over her face, but the pain they had caused--the pain that he had caused--was still there. "Well, Logan's not dead anyway." He smirked a bit, turning his eyes away from her. Reese wasn't sure of what to say, he didn't want to upset Eliza more then she already was.

4/1/2010 #153
fictionalxbliss

Eliza stared at him. She couldn't see his aura, which frightened her, but she could see the difference. His posture, the slightest change of his voice. Reese. "I have to go to work," she mumbled, turning away from him and going down the stairs.

4/1/2010 #154
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Eliza, wait." Reese called after her, racing down the stairs and grabbed her shoulder. He spun her around, perhaps with too much force, forgetting just how strong Logan was. "Look, I'm sorry. Logan cares about you okay, and this whole thing is my fault. I was the one who told him to go for it. I was tired of hearing him whine. So just, don't be upset with him."

[[Mmbleh. Sorry for the weak post. :( ]]

4/1/2010 #155
fictionalxbliss

Eliza wavered on her feet, gripping his arm from support. She stared up at Logan's face, wishing he could be here instead of Reese. Eliza stared at his shoulder as he spoke. When she looked up at him she tried to hide her anger. "Reese, you don't understand. You can't understand." She cleared her throat, wishing her emotions away from the surface. "He came along and everything changed. Do not tell me how to feel because you have absolutely no idea what this feels like," she said in an even voice. Eliza slipped on her sandals and threw her bag over her shoulder. "Make yourself at home," she called over her shoulder, hurrying up the stairs.

[[Not a weak post, relax.]]

4/1/2010 #156
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese huffed in frustration, turning to watch Eliza go up the stairs. "Damn it, listen to me!" He shouted, tired of her being so damn stubborn. "What did he do that was so horrible?! Huh?" He questioned, following her after her one step at a time. "You're mad at him because he cares about you? Or are you mad at yourself for having those same feelings?" Reese accused, watching her carefully.

4/1/2010 #157
R. Lauden

If his heart could have sunk any lower in his chest, it would have in that moment. Seeing that look on her face, knowing how he had hurt her. If he could resign his body over to Reese, he would have in a heartbeat. Living with his thoughts was torture. He loved Eliza. He knew he did. When he made love to her, there was a connection. He had never felt that with another woman. A sudden thought landed in his head, perhaps they were mates. Perhaps a piece of him belonged to her, just as a piece of her belonged to him. He realized how absurd that was, wolves could not mate to humans. That was impossible.

4/1/2010 #158
fictionalxbliss

Eliza stopped in the middle of the stairs, taking deep breaths. His words hurt, but he didn't understand. She turned around. "Reese, you really don't understand. I was never supposed to feel like this. It wasn't in the cards for me. It wasn't allowed. I broke the rules! The moment I admitted feeling anything toward Logan at all, I was giving up everything I had worked for. I'm not supposed to fall in love." Eliza swallowed against the tightness growing in her throat. "So please excuse me for being a little bit hurt, but don't pretend like you know what I'm feeling."

4/1/2010 #159
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese stepped closer to her, hand on the banister. "Eliza," He whispered her name, his voice oddly calm. "What if I were to tell you that Logan's in love with you too."

[[Short post. Sorry. I'm in a hurry. Haha. :) ]]

4/1/2010 #160
R. Lauden

"What the hell are you doing, Reese?" Logan lunged to the surface, making his presence known. He loved Eliza. The feelings inside him stirred everytime he looked at her, it was like a warmth blossoming from his center. She was the world to him. Everything. To hear the words leave her mouth, the warmth grew more heated. She loved him. He wanted to prove to her that she deserved to feel love, that it was beautiful and amazing. She was supposed to fall in love. She was supposed to fall in love with him. Logan never believed in fate, but he knew it was meant to be.

4/1/2010 #161
fictionalxbliss

Eliza leaned away from him. Having Logan love her only made it worse. It made her stomach coil with nerves. "I would tell you to mind your own business while I work up a spell to get you out of his body."

4/1/2010 #162
R. Lauden

[Haha. Eliza is awesome. I feel that Logan is going to get a lecture when he takes control of his body again.]

4/1/2010 #163
fictionalxbliss

[[Hahahaa, definitely.]]

4/1/2010 #164
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese recoiled with her words, turning his gaze away. He knew this was coming and he knew it had to be done. "Right." He whisper as he leaned against the banister, hurt latching onto his voice. "Well, Logan, looks like you'll get your wish. I'll be out of your life soon. It was fun while it lasted, right?" Reese liked to think so. He considered Logan a friend, he only hoped the wolf thought the same of him. "Maybe we'll run into each other again." He turned back to Eliza, though didn't meet her gaze. "Well, what are you waiting for? Start making your potion."

4/2/2010 . Edited 4/2/2010 #165
fictionalxbliss

Eliza saw his pain and remembered the night she met him. When had she started acting like this? Though she was angry with Logan, she shouldn't have been so harsh with Reese. She knew she couldn't understand what he was going through, but that was no excuse. Eliza wrapped her arms around his torso, her head resting against his chest. "I'm sorry, Reese. You didn't deserve that. I know this is hard for you."

4/2/2010 #166
xAmericanIdi0tx

When Eliza hugged him, Reese tensed slightly, unsure of what to do exactly. He felt a little awkward with her so close, knowing the way Logan felt about her. Reese hesitated, slowly wrapping his arms around her. "It's fine. Don't worry about it, Eliza." He tired to shrug it off as if what happened didn't hurt him, that her words hadn't hit a nerve. "Look," He pulled away from her, his hands resting on her shoulders. Reese smiled at her, trying to make it warm and friendly. "I know it has to be done. I'm just in the way. Besides, Logan has made it pretty clear he doesn't want me around anymore." Again, Reese shrugged, turning away from Eliza. He stared at one of the old steps, tracing the imperfections of the wood with his eyes. "I'll be fine, Eliza. Don't worry about me. Got ahead and make your potion."

4/2/2010 #167
R. Lauden

Logan experienced a surge of jealousy when Reese hugged Eliza, despite the fact that it was his body doing the hugging. He somehow managed to scrub the ill feelings from his mind, though his conscience was still fuming. He never considered himself a jealous man, but the idea of someone else touching Eliza made him angry. He struggled to seize control of his body again, wanting to be in charge.

4/2/2010 #168
fictionalxbliss

Eliza frowned. She wished there was another way, but there wasn't. "Alright, let me call Carl and tell him I'll be later than I already am. Then I'll see if Hank has all the ingredients I'll need." Eliza passed him on the stairs, going back down to the room. She rummaged through her other bag and pulled out a thick black book with a violet ribbon as a book mark. She ran her hand over the cover, feeling the symbol beneath her fingertips, her family's crest. Eliza went back up the stairs, holding the book against her chest. She set it on the table when she reached the kitchen. Eliza used Hank's phone in the kitchen to call Carl, who yelled the whole ten minutes. He told her not to bother coming in today. Hanging up the phone, Eliza sat down at the table and flipped through the old pages of the book.

4/2/2010 #169
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese felt Logan struggling for control, but he wasn't ready to give up life just yet. He wanted, if only a few more minutes, to enjoy the feel of a beating heart. To be able to hold things and touch things, just a little longer. Reese watched Eliza go up the stairs and huffed. "Logan," He whispered, not bothering to say it internally. "Just give me a few more minutes." He begged, his voice sad and broken.

4/2/2010 #170
R. Lauden

Logan surrendered, reluctantly. He pouted in the back of his mind, though he knew Reese deserved a few more moments in a body. He vowed to find him another body eventually. Though, in a town as small Mauderville, his options would be limited.

4/2/2010 #171
fictionalxbliss

Eliza found the right page, glancing over the potion requirements. Her only problem was that she couldn't use the spell. It would force Reese to move on, or kill Logan. She couldn't do either one. Eliza gathered the ingredients and started boiling some water as she thought of different spells.

4/2/2010 #172
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Thank you, Logan." Reese smiled a little, slipping his hand though Logan's uneven short hair. "I really owe you one." He smirked, heading up the stairs. Reese stepped into the kitchen, shutting the basement door behind him. He made his way towards the center table, spotting Eliza in front of the stove. "Find anything?" He asked her, leaning onto the back of a chair, glancing down at the spell book.

4/2/2010 #173
R. Lauden

[You can continue without Logan.]

4/2/2010 #174
fictionalxbliss

Eliza glanced over her shoulder, stirring the pot. "Yes, but it might kill Logan or force you to limbo. So I'm leaving out a few ingredients and changing the spell."

4/2/2010 #175
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese shifted his gaze to Eliza, quirking an eyebrow. "What's so bad about that? At least I'd have a friend on the other side." He joked, giving a small chuckle. He cleared his throat, turning back to the book. Reese tried reading some of the spells but didn't understand even half of it. "I'm sorry. That wasn't funny." He admitted, ruffling his hair. "This spell of your doesn't sound too safe." He observed, straightening his posture. "You sure it'll work?"

4/2/2010 . Edited 4/2/2010 #176
fictionalxbliss

Eliza gave him a serious look. "Reese, limbo isn't heaven or hell. It's a different world entirely. I don't know what it's like, but I do know it's a spiritual plane between the living and the dead. I could go there, but getting back to Earth in one piece would be the hardest thing I've ever done." Eliza turned back to the pot, stirring the bubbling white liquid. "That's why I'm not using any dangerous ingredients." Eliza grabbed a steak knife. "Come here."

4/3/2010 #177
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese let his mind wander, imagining what that other world be like. Could it really be worse then living in a world where no one even knows you're there? Where you just watch in the background as everyone else lives their happy little lives? No, nothing could be worse then that. Reese huffed quietly, gripping the back of the chair. When Eliza spoke again, her voice reeled him back into reality. He nodded and made his way over to the stove, glancing at the knife for a quick second.

4/3/2010 #178
fictionalxbliss

Eliza grabbed his hand, sliding the knife across his palm and drawing a line of blood to the surface. She blinked up at him. "Hold it over the pot." Eliza turned away and washed the knife in the sink.

4/3/2010 #179
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese hissed in pain through gritted teeth, watching the blade slice open his hand. He wanted to yank his hand away but held back, staring at the blood forming over his palm. "Thanks for the warning." He grumbled, holding his bloodied hand over the pot. Blood dripped from the cut and into the bubbling potion, mixing with it almost instantly. "So, how long with this take? After I drink the potion or whatever, how long will it take?" He asked, turning to Eliza with worried and curious eyes.

4/3/2010 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member