Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

Eliza held a washcloth under the faucet and rung it out. She gave it to Reese. "After you drink the potion, I'll say the spell. It should take a minute or less. You should just slip right out." Eliza saw the worry in his eyes. "Reese, once you leave Logan's body I won't be able to see you. I don't even know if I'll be able to hear you."

4/3/2010 #181
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese took the cloth and pressed it to his hand, listening to Eliza in silence. He looked up when she said the last part, studying her carefully. He looked away and nodded slowly, staring at the now crimson washcloth. "Alright." He muttered in a quiet voice, breathing out a shaky breath. "Well, it was knowing you guys." He said, saying his goodbyes with a small smile.

4/3/2010 #182
R. Lauden

"I''ll find you a new body, one that is already dead so you don't annoy the fuck out of the poor guy." Logan assured him, though that quest would be pushed to the back burner. The first thing he needed to do was make up to Eliza. He already had a few ideas circling through his head, though he avoided concentrating on them too hard. He knew Reese was squeemish about sex. Probably still a virgin too. Logan scoffed, internally. Reese wad definately a virgin.

4/3/2010 #183
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[HEY!! BAHahah!! Poor Reese. XD LMAO!!!]]

Reese smirked, rolling his eyes at Logan. "What, you still anxious to get rid of me? I'm not good company to have around?" He joked, though kind of liked the idea of having another body. "Personally, I think I'm great company to have around." He smirked again, staring at the washcloth wrapped around his hand. Reese frowned suddenly, crossing his arms. He felt offended by Logan's thoughts. "Dude, seriously? I'm right here." Reese grumbled dryly, rolling his eyes again. "You should keep your thoughts about me to yourself." He said definsivly, the thought of revenge swimming around in his head.

4/3/2010 #184
fictionalxbliss

Eliza passed an odd glance at Reese. "What are you two talking about?" Eliza turned off the stove to let the potion cool. Gathering the dirty dishes, she put them in the sink and began washing them.

[[I wrote a spell, but I left it at home.]]

4/5/2010 #185
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese looked up when Eliza spoke, reeling him back to reality. "Oh, sorry." He muttered, forgetting that Eliza couldn't hear their converstations and steppedout of her way. "Here," He stepped next to her in front of the sink, reaching for the washcloth. "I'll get this, you go relax or something." Reese offered, nodding towards a chair. It was the least he could do, especially when she had done so much for him. She had listened to him--on more then on occasion--when he needed to talk. She had been his friend when there was no one else. "Thank you, Eliza." Reese said, truly grateful for having her in his life.

4/5/2010 #186
fictionalxbliss

Eliza smiled up at him and patted his arm. "There's no need to thank me, Reese. You're a good man. I just wish I could do more." Eliza left his side and sat at the table, leaning against the back of the chair. She focused on her breathing, rubbing her forehead. She needed to relax, to gather her strength in order to make the spell go as she had planned.

4/12/2010 #187
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Sorry guys, my Internet keeps crashing so yeah...if I don't respond for a while that's why. =( ]]

Reese glanced at Eliza's hand when she touched him, smiling a bit. "I wish you could too." He whispered, scrubbing at the pots and pans to try and get rid of the grim. He couldn't stop wondering about the spell. About what would happen exactly and if it would harm Logan, or worse. That was the last thing he wanted. Reese wrung out the rag and set it aside with a quiet huff. "So..." He turned around slowly to face her, though didn't meet her gaze. "How's this going to work exactly?"

4/12/2010 #188
fictionalxbliss

Eliza turned around in her chair to face him. "It's not going to hurt if that's what you're wondering." Eliza let the memories come back, remembering the woman her father had helped years ago. "If you resist it, then it will be painful, but no one has ever done that. You'll just slip out. Some people say they hear a loud ringing, or feel like something is pulling at them. It's different for each person. I just know that it isn't going to hurt you too bad." Eliza tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and patted down the fabric of her long skirt. The light had left her face, her heart sinking. She smiled at Reese to cover it up.

"You'll drink the potion and you may feel a little tingly or light headed. Then I'll say the spell, and as I say it you'll separate from Logan."

4/13/2010 #189
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese listened to her in silence, taking in every last bit of information. He wanted to make sure he did everything just right, if not for him then for Logan and Eliza. They deserved to be happy together, without him butting in every three minutes. "Alright." He said quietly, still thinking to himself. "Just, let me know what you're ready." Reese smiled at Eliza before turning back to the sink and picked up the rag again. Slowly, he washed each dish and set them in the strainer, waiting for Eliza to give the go ahead.

[[Sorry, weak post. =[ ]]

4/13/2010 #190
fictionalxbliss

Eliza stood from the table and went to the stove. Grabbing a small glass she filled it half way with the potion. She grabbed a piece of paper with writing on it and held the glass tightly in her hand. "Where do you want to do this?"

4/13/2010 #191
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese finished off with the dishes, setting the last one aside when Eliza approached him. He turned to face her, his eyes falling to the half filled glass. "Outside, if that would be okay." He said with a half smile, imagining the warmth of the sun on his skin or the cool breeze blowing through his hair.

[[Sorry about the weak post. I'm at school so I just typed something up. Haha.]]

4/14/2010 #192
fictionalxbliss

Eliza smiled. "Of course." She took his hand in hers and led him through the small house. Hank's bedroom door was closed and the run-down truck was gone. Eliza unlocked the screen door, pulling Reese out to the porch. She let go of his hand and walked down the steps, leading toward the open field.

4/14/2010 #193
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese smiled when he saw the field and followed Eliza down the steps, glass still in hand. He made his way towards the center, the open air filled with cool breezes and different scents. The tall grass scratched at his ankles but he payed little attention, turning to face Eliza with a satisfied smile. He hesitated before moving towards Eliza again, pulling her into a tight hug, knowing he would miss her dearly. "You're a good friend, Eliza. Logan's a lucky guy." Reese whispered into her ear and pulled away, only to glace at the half full glass. "Bottoms up." Reese commented before downing the entire potion, his eyes squeezed tight.

4/14/2010 #194
fictionalxbliss

Eliza's throat was tight with emotion, her eyes filling with tears. She wasn't ready to say goodbye to her friend. Not yet. Though she didn't have a choice. As he drank the potion, Eliza unfolded the paper and read the spell aloud through foggy eyes. "Take this spirit from whence he came. Remove him now so that I may see. Separate man and spirit so they are not the same. Let the spirit roam and both be free." Eliza watched him, waiting. A single tear fell down her cheek.

4/14/2010 #195
xAmericanIdi0tx

As Reese finished off the last of the potion, he felt it take effect almost instantly, that familiar pins-and-needles feeling swelling in his chest. He lost his grip on the glass when their bodies began to separate, the grass keeping the cup from shattering. Like Eliza had said, there was no pain or discomfort. Not even the slightest.

Moments later, Reese was standing on his own two feet, though he couldn't feel the earth beneath the soles of his shoes. "It worked." He said with a grin, turning around to face them, having forgotten they couldn't see him. Reese frowned when he saw Logan laying on the ground. "Logan?!" He nearly gasped out, rushing to the werewolf's side.

4/14/2010 #196
R. Lauden

Logan opened his eyes. His vision was blurred, but his suroundings came slowly into focus. He rolled over onto his back, rubbing at his forhead and squinting against the sky. Eliza came into view, standing above him. "Eliza?" He sat up, feeling th tax on his skull and wincing.

4/14/2010 #197
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese let out a relieved breath then the wolf opened his eyes, sitting back against he grass. "Dude, you scared the shit out of me." He grumbled with a smirk, but let it fall a moment later. He kept forgetting they couldn't hear him anymore, he had gotten so use to talking with them, Logan especially. At that moment, he realized just how much he was going to miss Logan's company.

4/14/2010 #198
fictionalxbliss

Eliza knelt beside him on the cold ground. "Hi, Logan," she said, gazing into his eyes. Her hand found his, feeling his warmth. She was happy to see Logan, but sad that Reese was gone. She could feel Reese's presence, but it wasn't the same.

4/15/2010 #199
R. Lauden
Logan beamed, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against his chest. He smoothed back her hair and kissed the top of her head. "Thank you, Eliza.." He held her tight, afraid of letting her go. He knew she was still mad at him.
4/15/2010 #200
fictionalxbliss

Eliza melted against him. When Logan held her like that she couldn't fight it. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her head on his shoulder. "I'm still mad at you," she whispered in his ear. As she spoke, a smile crawled over her lips. It was the first time they had ever been alone, well, almost. Though she still couldn't see Reese, she could feel his presence. It must have been the psychic blood that kept a part of her powers intact.

4/16/2010 #201
R. Lauden
"I know." He laughed, relieved to just have her speaking to him. "I will make it up to you, anything you want." He whispered, tracing his fingertips across her back and burying his lips into the curve of her neck. His nostrils flared with her sweet smell as his kisses glided over her sensative flesh. "Anything at all." He told her in the same soft voice, pulling away to glimpse into her eyes.
4/16/2010 #202
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese stood up from the ground when he saw them embrace each other, deciding it was best to give them some time alone. He watched them for a moment longer, before walking past them towards the house. Surprisingly, Reese found himself thinking of Shep and how he just wanted to see her again. He frowned, remembering the last time he had seen her. Something had happened to her, but he never got the chance to ask.

4/16/2010 #203
fictionalxbliss

Eliza held him tighter as he spoke. She was glowing when he looked into her eyes. "Thank you, Logan." She kissed his cheek, completely forgiving him in that moment. She knew he was sincere. She could feel it. Eliza wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Please be safe, she wanted to say. Flashes of the vision still haunted her.

"Maybe we should go inside. I'm cold," she mumbled against his shoulder.

[My writing has gotten...blah. I can't remember where we were so I hope I did okay.}

5/29/2010 #204
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Goodbye, Eliza. Logan." Reese called over his shoulder when he reached the backdoor, though wasn't sure if they could hear him. He phased right through the wood and moved through the house as if it wasn't there, taking off into a run towards town. It was strange not being able to feel the burn of his muscles anymore, he had grown use to it over the past few days.

[[Reese to Main Street]]

6/15/2010 #205
R. Lauden

"Let's get you inside." Logan whispered against her hair, breathing her in with with every breath. After everything that happened, he expected her to part ways. She had fixed him; in more ways than one. He owed her everything. Lifting her into his arms, he carried her towards the house.

6/16/2010 #206
fictionalxbliss

[[Sorry if it takes me awhile to post back, I am multitasking.]]

Eliza blinked up at him. All her anger from earlier had disappeared, at least for the time being. "I can walk, you know," She said with a bright smile. She didn't mind, but it was fun to tease. Her eyes lingered on his lips. When Eliza realized she was staring at his lips, she fought the pink blush staining her cheeks.

6/16/2010 #207
R. Lauden

[I am hitting the hay at 10PM your time. I am working full time now.]

Logan chuckled at the sight of her blush. After their earlier episode in the basement, she had no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed. He adored every part of her and vowed to let her know just how much. When he reached the porch, he jiggled the doorknob and shoved into the cabin.

6/16/2010 #208
fictionalxbliss

[[YAY! that you're working full time, but that sucks. Haha. I see that you're also looking to move out? That's awesome!]]

Eliza felt relieved when Logan entered the cabin. His body alone was enough to keep her warm, but she was afraid to use him as her personal heater. Not after the morning's events anyway. Rolling her eyes at the smile on his face, Eliza wiggled uncomfortably. "You can put me down now," she ordered.

6/16/2010 #209
R. Lauden

Logan lowered her onto the couch, but hovered above her with his mouth close to hers. "You know..." He let the last syllable drag out, planting his hands on either side of her. "Reese is gone now..." He reminded her, dragging his jaw across her cheek and planting a kiss against her throat.

6/16/2010 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member