Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

*Eliza entering*

Few people occupied the restaurant, surprisingly. Being the only real restaurant in town Eliza thought it would have been busy. A few odd stares were passed her way. She smiled kindly in return, causing them to look away with guilt or embarrassment. Eliza felt a low chuckle rise in her throat. She was a little different looking she supposed. The cloak seemed to attract a lot of attention, but she didn't mind.

She glanced around the place, feeling it's charm. She liked it. As she neared the register a grumpy elf approached her. Before he cold speak she held out her hand and introduced herself. "Hello, sir. My name is Elizabeth Tanner. It is a pleasure to meet you." Her voice was soft and kind, not like most people in Mauderville. Carl was stunned to say the least. He didn't shake her hand, but grunted instead. Eliza nodded, understanding, and lowered her hand to her side.

"What can I do for you?" the elf grumbled. Eliza held eye contact with him, her smile genuine. "I would like a job application if it's not too much trouble." It seemed impossible to the people of Mauderville, but Carl's eyes brightened.

"You're hired!" He walked into the back and Eliza followed, confused. "Excuse me, sir! Are you sure you wouldn't like to interview me first?" He whipped around to face her and Eliza almost stumbled over him.

"Listen lady, this place has been backed up for I don't know how long. No one wants to work here and I've gotta tell ya, it's getting on my last nerve. So the moment I see someone wanting to work for me I'm not gonna question them. Got it?" He threw an apron up at her. She caught it, immediately liking the chalkboard green shade of the apron.

"You work from ten in the morning to midnight every day. No excuses. We close up every full moon. Too much of a risk to stay open. Start tomorrow and be here at nine." Eliza nodded and Carl disappeared in the back. She stuffed the apron in her small bag and left the restaurant with a smile on her face, lifting the hood of her cloak over her head.

*Eliza to Main Street*

1/9/2010 #31
songbirdalice

[[derik from main street]]

Derik walked into the small resturaunt. The smell of food hit him and he grinned. He sat at a small table and picked up the menu, looking over his options.

1/11/2010 #32
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Veronica Entering]]

Veronica stopped in front of the doors, grinning at the smell of food. She couldn't believe she let herself go this long without food. Ronnie looked around quickly, spotting an empty booth. Her heels clicked against the tile floor as she make her way to the table, sliding into the cushioned seat. She completely ignored the man a few tables down, though knowing he was there. She picked up the menu, scanning over her many choices. She looked up impatiently when no one immediately went to help her. "Excuse me?!" Veronica called out, rudely.

1/11/2010 #33
songbirdalice

Derik rose an eyebrow at the woman, ''yes? Ma'am did you know patience is a virtue?"

1/11/2010 #34
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica sent a cold glare at the man. "I didn't ask for your goddamn insight. So mind your own damn business." She snapped, glancing around the room again. "Could I get some service over here?!"

1/11/2010 #35
songbirdalice

Derik tried to hold back his laugh but it slipped out. Carl grumbled, walking to Veronica, ''may I help you?"

1/11/2010 #36
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Finally." Veronica snapped, sending another steamed glare at the man across the room before turning back to Carl. "Do you serve breakfast?" She asked, soundly slightly annoyed.

1/11/2010 #37
songbirdalice

Carl grumbled, ''yes,'' he growled, pointing to the menu.

1/11/2010 #38
R. Lauden

[[Logan Entering]]

Logan glanced at the hours on the glass, but ingorned them. There seemed to be people inside. He shoved into the small restaurant, the bell chiming to mark his entrance. He glanced around at the patrons. Catfish hardly seemed like breakfast food, but he was absolutely famished. Apparently, he was not the only one. Crossing the space, he sunk into a booth and leaned back against the vynil.

1/11/2010 #39
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Great." Veronica chirped, reading over her choices quickly. "Omelet. Side off hash browns and bacon. I'll have freshly squeezed orange juice with pulp to drink. I won't except it without it." She ordered, shoving the menu towards Carl.

1/11/2010 #40
songbirdalice

Carl glared and took the order, grumblig as he walked to get the food. Derik was still laughing at her attitude.

1/11/2010 #41
R. Lauden

Logan glanced up at the man as he passed. "Woah, think you could take my order?" He tried grabbing his attention, but the man kept walking. Logan frowned, sinking deeper into the booth. He planned on getting out of the town as soon as he found his wife. Glancing around, he took in the patriotic theme. His eyes landed on the jukebox and he smirked, sliding out of the booth and crossing the room.

1/11/2010 #42
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica glanced at the man going to the jukebox, her eyes looking him over. He was attractive...and she couldn't find another word to describe him, but she knew he was scrumptious. "Play something good." She called to him with a smirk as she ignored Derik's laughs.

1/11/2010 #43
R. Lauden

Logan glanced over his shoulder and smiled at the girl, pausing in front of the jukebox and searching for a song.

1/11/2010 #44
R. Lauden

Logan stabbed a combination with his fingers. Ragdoll by Aerosmith erupted from the speakers. He smirked, glancing up. He saw her then, standing on the sidewalk across the street. Even from a distance, his eyes traced over the ugly bruise on her jaw. "Aria." He almost gasped, forgetting the growling in his stomach.

He darted for the door.

1/11/2010 #45
R. Lauden

Logan brushed past the woman entering, leaving the small restaurant behind. His song continued to play over the jukebox.

[[Logan to Main Street]]

1/11/2010 #46
fictionalxbliss

*Eliza entering*

Eliza raised her brows at the distressed man. She had shrugged past him and walked into the charming place. Eliza went into the back, placing her things in the cubby hole. She tucked her cloak in her bag and primped her hair before putting in the green apron. She went to the front and began taking orders as Carl had instructed her, a kind and happy smile on her face as she tended to each customer.

1/11/2010 #47
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica stared at the man oddly as he bolted out the doors, and to the girl across the street. She huffed, jealous of the girl. The good ones are always taken. She though with a sign. Ronnie turned her gaze back to the kitchen area, wanting her food. Her stomach growled when she did. She tapped her fingers impatiently on the table.

1/11/2010 #48
fictionalxbliss

Eliza brought out Veronica's order, placing it on the table in front of her. "Is there anything else I can get you?" she asked politely.

1/11/2010 #49
xAmericanIdi0tx

"No." Veronica said with fake gratitude. She quickly pulled out her silverware, cutting up her omelet into small bites, now completely ignoring the waitress. Ronnie made a mental note not to leave a tip for the slow service.

1/12/2010 #50
fictionalxbliss

Eliza nodded her head and walked over to Derik. "Hello, sir! What can I get you today?" she asked politely.

1/12/2010 #51
xAmericanIdi0tx

Ronnie stuffed some of the omelet into her mouth, followed by hash brown and bacon. She took a sip of her orange juice to wash the food down, a scowl developer over her features. No pulp. Veronica glared over at the waitress. "Excuse me! My order is wrong!" She snarled, holding out her drink.

1/12/2010 #52
fictionalxbliss

Eliza sighed. "Please excuse me," she said to the man and walked over to Veronica. She still sported a polite smile, even though Veronica was being rude. "I'm sorry about your meal. How can I fix it?" Eliza offered.

1/12/2010 #53
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Veronica is such a bitch. Teehee. It cracks me up. Haha]]

"I asked for pulp. There's no pulp." Veronica said stubbornly, shoving the glass towards Eliza, spilling the juice on her slightly. "Oops." She said, her voice full of sarcasm.

1/12/2010 #54
fictionalxbliss

Eliza frowned at the juice the customer had "accidentally" spilled on her. "Oh, Cybele," she whispered to herself. Carl walked by at that moment, grumbling about sticky spills on his floor. Eliza gave the woman a polite smile. "That's alright, m'am. I'll go get you another glass." Eliza wiped up the spill. Her toes felt sticky from the orange juice, but she would have to deal with that later. Instead she found some oranges in the back. A little elf by the name of Glad helped her squeeze the oranges, making sure there was plenty of pulp. Eliza had filled the glass, finally, and took it to the table. "I hope that's better," she said with a tired, kind smile.

1/13/2010 #55
xAmericanIdi0tx

"It better be." Veronica snapped, taking the glass. She gave the woman an overly dramatic smile. "Thank you." Ronnie stabbed her fork into her meal, and began chowing down again.

1/13/2010 #56
fictionalxbliss

Eliza smirked, walking away. She tended to the other customers.

1/13/2010 #57
R. Lauden

[[ARia and Justin Entiering]]

The bell above the door chimed, announcing their entrance. Aria leaned into Justin, liking the sound of their first proper date. She glanced up at him with a smile. "I can't picture you in a button down and slacks." She pressed her hand to his chest, feeling his heartbeat. It had an almost calming effect over her.

1/19/2010 #58
fictionalxbliss

Justin snorted, placing his hand over hers and stroking the back of her hand with his thumb. "Really?" He glanced down at her his eyes serious, lust surfacing in his blue orbs. "I can imagine you in a dress." His eyes dropped to her chest. "A slutty one at that." He smirked, kissing her cheek.

Eliza appeared then, her eyes tired. "Good afternoon! This way," she chimed, leading them to a booth. Justin smiled and followed Eliza, pulling Aria along with him.

1/19/2010 #59
R. Lauden

Aria laughed at the comment, watching the lust dawn in his eyes. She should have slapped him, but she kind of liked the way his gaze lingered. "I bet you can." She pushed him playfully, pulling her hand away and following the server towards one of the booths.

1/19/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member