Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

Justin grinned like an idiot and sat down in the booth. He felt at peace being with Aria. It was as if the past years had never happened. She had changed him, and he wasn't quite sure what to do about that.

Eliza smiled at the couple. Their aura's were light, although tinted with sadness. They'd both overcome something terrible.

"Is there anything I can get you at the moment?" Justin looked at Aria over his menu.

1/19/2010 #61
R. Lauden

"Can I get a pint of Guinness?" Aria asked the woman, dropping her eyes to glance over the menu. She turned to the section that featured the steaks and her stomach growled. Her eyes drifted over the pictures, her mouth watering.

Beneath the table, her foot slipped from the confines of her converse sneaker. With her eyes still trained on the menu, she traced her toes along the inside of his thigh. She managed to hide her smile behind the menu, twirling a finger through her blonde hair. Her foot pressed a little deeper.

1/19/2010 . Edited 1/19/2010 #62
fictionalxbliss

Eliza nodded. "Of course," she said in a polite town, writing it down on the pad of paper. She turned to Justin.

Justin's eyes widened, his lower member twitching. Aria was hiding behind her menu, but he knew she was smiling. "And for you sir?" Eliza questioned. Justin's jaw clenched and he groaned a little too loudly when her foot pressed deeper. Eliza's eyes widened. "Are you alright?" She asked, her eyebrows scrunching together in concern. "Fine, thanks," he grunted. "I'll have the same. Also, uh, damn it." He fought back another groan, wiggling in his seat. Eliza's eyes widened as she noticed the change in his aura.

"I'll have the steaks and potatoes meal, the burger meal, the shrimp basket, and the catfish," he said in a rush, staring at Aria as his breathing increased. His lower member pressed uncomfortably against the fabric of his jeans.

Eliza cleared her throat and turned to Aria. "For you, miss?"

1/19/2010 #63
R. Lauden

"Same." Aria chimed in an innocent voice, handing her menu towards the server. Her smile dawned full force and she planted her elbows on the table. Her jade eyes gauged his reation. It was probably cruel, but she liked seeing him try and resist. Besides, she could barely stand not touching him. Her toes slid across his length.

1/19/2010 #64
fictionalxbliss

Eliza took the menus and hurried from the table, leaving the romantic couple to themselves.

Justin's lips parted. His hands gripped the table so hard that his knuckles turned white. His jaw was set. He was having an internal battle. The wolf roared to life, begging to take area on the table. In front of everyone. Images of Aria's naked breasts flashed through his mind. His hands gliding over her moistened flesh, pounding into her. The table creaked in protest. "Fuck," he mumbled, heaving out a breath. Body glistening, panting for breath. Moaning his name. Her legs opening to reveal her sex... "Stop," Justin growled in a low voice, his eyes going black. His voice was stern and demanding. The wolf howled inside of him, admitting it's defeat. Justin closed his eyes. A small crack formed on the side of the table.

1/19/2010 #65
R. Lauden

Aria pulled her foot away suddenly, catching her knee on the underbelly of the table. She winced, her eyes dropping to the crack forming across the surface. "Sorry." She whispered, realizing her tease had just about put him over the edge. "Justin, I didn't mean to upset you." She reached for his hand.

1/19/2010 #66
fictionalxbliss

Justin cleared his throat, slowly releasing his grip on the table. He took her hand in his, taking calming breaths as he rubbed circles on the back of her hand. "It's not your fault. I've never been good at self control," he assured her. Moments later Carl helped Eliza place the feast on the table.

1/19/2010 #67
R. Lauden

[[Haha. I knew you were going to post once more.]]

Aria managed a smile, tuning into his breathing. His touch was so gentle, so soft as it glided across her skin. When the server returned with the feast, she leaned back in the booth. Her fingers left his. In the absence of his touch, she felt cold. Settling into the vynl seat, she watched the food appear before her. She reached for the steak first, her stomach growling.

1/19/2010 #68
fictionalxbliss

[Hahaha. Of course!]

Eliza set the drinks on the table and disappeared. Carl had already returned to his other customers. Justin's mouth watered as his eyes roamed the plates. He cut into his steak, blood juicing out from the meat. Perfect. He savored the steaks for a moment before moving on the shrimp basket.

1/20/2010 #69
R. Lauden
[[I'm gonna skip ahead until they are done eating... Haha]] Aria pushed away the empty plate and settled back in the booth. She still felt hunger brrowing at her gut, but that came with being a wolf. Glancing up at Justin, she watched him finishing his meal. "Tell me something about you." She suggested, grabbing her beer and taking a long sip. Besides knowing they were meant to be together, they really never had a chance to really know eachother.
1/20/2010 #70
fictionalxbliss

[Now, why didn't I think of that? Good idea.]

Justin finished off the plate of catfish and wiped hs mouth with his napkin. He watched Aria. "What do you want to know?" He wondered if he should tell her about high school, maybe his old pack. He could tell her about his father, although he didn't remember much about the man anymore. He didn't want to talk about the heavier, more depressing topics that still haunted him.

1/20/2010 #71
R. Lauden

[[Also, I have a plan. You should IM me when you get on... MWahaha... ]]

"Everything." She smiled. "Oh, but wait a sec." She scooted from the booth, moving across the restaurant. When she reached the jukebox, she fished through her pocket and pulled out a couple crisp bills. Sliding one into the machine, she flipped through the albums and chose Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood. She flashed a flirtatious smirk back at him as the music started to play.

1/20/2010 #72
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Asher from Main Street. Forgot I made him come here. LOL]]

Asher stormed into the diner, his hands deep in his pockets as he found his own seat. He rolled his eyes at Justin, recognizing his scent and he landed them on Justin's mate. The corner of his mouth twitched upward as he looked her over, his eyes lingering on her breasts. Asher pulled a chair out from the table parallel to them, facing it towards them as he relaxed in the seat, propping his elbow up on the table still staring at Aria. He knew it would make the wolf mad, and that's what he wanted.

1/20/2010 #73
fictionalxbliss

[*Jaw drops* OH no he didn't!!! Stupid Asher. Why's he being a jerk all of the sudden?]

Justin watched Aria with a smile. It was the song she had picked the night they met. He was about to get up from the booth when a strong scent invaded his senses. Justin's body tensed, his jaw clenching as the vampire strode through the door. It didn't escape Justin's notice that the vampire's eyes lingered longer than they should have. It was the same vampire that had bitten Shep, taken advantage of her. Not only did he feel protective of Arianna, but Shep as well. She had reminded him of his sisters even in her shifter form.

Aria was his. Only Justin could look at her that way.Feeling threatened oand territorial Justin growled loud enough for the enire restaurant to hear. Everyone spoke in a hushed whisper, watching as Justin confronted the vampire with fists shaking at his sides.

Eliza sensed the tension as soon as the vampire entered the room. Her eyes darted between the couple and the vampire.

1/21/2010 #74
songbirdalice

Derik finished his meal and stood, paying with cash and going to his vehicle.

[[Derik to mainstreet]]

1/21/2010 #75
R. Lauden

Aria heard the growl vibrate from his throat, low an menacing. Her eyes flickered to the vampire. "Justin, wait." She urged, closing the space between them in a hurry. She could not bear to see him fight again, especially for her. She understood his claim over her, but she would always be his. He needed to understand that. "Come dance with me." She caught his fingers, trying to distract him from the leech.

1/21/2010 #76
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[xD It's because he's pissed off and hurt. He does that. He's a real asshole around people he doesn't care about, such as werewolves. HAha.]]

Asher grinned, enjoying the rise out of the wolf. When the she-wolf placed herself between them, Asher found himself looking over her again, admiring her curves. His eyes lingered on her rear, and he bit his lip, enjoying the view. Asher stood up from his chair, and placed himself behind Arianna. "I'll dance with you, babydoll." He whispered, pulling her hair away from her ear, smelling the blond strands. Asher's other hand grazed the back of her leg, and rear until he reached the pocket of her jeans, hooking his fingers into it.

1/21/2010 #77
fictionalxbliss

[Ugh. Now he's even pissing me off.]

Justin wrenched Aria away from the vampire. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Her." Justin said in an icy tone. He grabbed Asher by the throat, kneeing him in the groin. Yanking open the door Justin launched the vampire into the street. "Stay away from her," he growled. Justin shut the door with a bang and glanced around at everyone in the diner. They averted their eyes when he stared them down. Now whisperes filled the atmosphere as Justin took calming breaths and turned back to Aria. He took her hand in his, the other resting on her hip. A smug smile played over his lips. "Now where were we?"

1/21/2010 #78
R. Lauden

"You were about to dip me." She told him, returning the smile. The warmth returned with his touch, swelling through her body. She wondered if Justin could feel it too, really feel it.

1/21/2010 #79
fictionalxbliss

Justin chuckled and pulled her close. His eyes looked around the room, self-conscious. "Wait. You want to dance here?" He lifted an eyebrow, giving her an odd look.

1/21/2010 #80
R. Lauden

"Well, did you have something else in mind?" She reached up, hooking her arms around his neck.

1/21/2010 #81
fictionalxbliss

His eyes twinkled. "How about we go get some drinks," Justin suggested, his fingers playing with the hem of her shirt.

1/21/2010 #82
R. Lauden

"Do you remember the last time we got drinks?" She laughed, glancing down to see his fingers twisting in her shirt. Obviously, he was hoping for somewhat of a repeat performance, minus the morning drama. "Okay, fine."

1/21/2010 #83
fictionalxbliss

"Oh yeah, I remember," he said, nuzzling her neck. Justin pressed his lips to her jugular and pulled away. "Whiskey sounds good," he muttered. His eyes caught sight of the back door. "Mind if we go out the back?" Justin didn't feel like dealing with the vampire. He wanted to spend time with Aria. He was sick of people getting in his way.

1/21/2010 #84
R. Lauden

Aria moaned, feeling his lips against her neck. When the sound broke free from her throat, a soft pink blush stole across her cheeks. Almsot everyone was watching them. "Backdoor." She nodded, squeezing his hand a little tighter.

1/21/2010 #85
fictionalxbliss

Justin chuckled, avoiding the eyes of the strangers. He pulled her along with him, making a sneaky exit into the alley.

*Justin and Aria to Alleyway*

1/21/2010 #86
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[xD Nice Taylor. Asher 'thrown' into Main Street.]]

1/22/2010 #87
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica looked at the couple, surprised at how easily he threw the other man out. Definitely not human, she thought setting down her silverware. He father's voice rattled though her skull, demanding her to kill the supernatural. Ronnie frowned, looking down at her plate. She promised herself she was done with the 'family business' after she killed Reese. She had made a mistake, a big mistake that would haunt her for the rest of her life. Literally.

1/22/2010 #88
fictionalxbliss

Eliza let out a sigh of relief and went back to serving the customers. She noticed how Veronica's aura shifted. Her sadness radiated off of her and Eliza felt her pain. She wished she could help the rude girl, but all the signs told her not to. She would have to get through this one on her own.

1/22/2010 #89
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Lol. Veronica's been here all day. XD]]

Ronnie signed, pushing away her empty plates. She hadn't realized it but, she had sat there almost all day thinking about Reese and where the hell he could be. And about the extremely attractive man who had run out of the Diner as quickly as he came. Who was that anyway? She wondered, standing up from her booth. She felt a twenty on the table, not caring if she left the right amount for a tip and exited Carl's Catfish.

[[Veronica Leaving]]

1/24/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member