Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

Eliza collected the money and her tip Veronica had left. It wasn't a very big tip, but it was better than nothing. A bus boy came buy to clean off the table. Suddenly Carl popped up, grumbling under his breath and carrying a large to-go sack. "Take this to the Caretaker's Clinic and give it to Bonnie." Carl ordered Eliza. She nodded and left the building.

1/24/2010 #91
fictionalxbliss

*Eliza to Main Street*

1/24/2010 #92
fictionalxbliss

*Eliza entering*

Eliza immediately went to the back, putting her things away and tying on her apron. She went back to the main area and began serving the customers.

1/31/2010 #93
NeyaYamagoto

[from Main Street]

Neyas openedd the door and winced a little as the chime rang, the smell of fish overran her senses as her mouth started to watter

2/3/2010 #94
fictionalxbliss

Eliza heard the bell over the door as she looked up. She walked over to the new customer, a welcoming smile on her face. "Welcome to Carl's Catfish. Sit wherever you like," Eliza told Neya.

2/3/2010 #95
R. Lauden
Aria accepted the mug, letting the warmth seep through her fingers. "I want a puppy." She told him, taking a cautious sip of the hot chocolate. She glanced up, gauging his reaction.
2/3/2010 #96
NeyaYamagoto

Neya smiled at the woman and took a seat near a window. Picking up the menu she saw that there was grilled salmon."Hmm I've only had it fresh from the river, so maybe i will have that."

2/3/2010 #97
fictionalxbliss

Eliza took Neya's order. "Can I get you anything else?" she asked. She noticed the woman was different, but Eliza didn't mind. Her aura seemed good and that was the important thing.

2/3/2010 #98
NeyaYamagoto

"maybe something like milk or cream to drink...if you have it" Neya flashed her a smile revealing slightly pointed canines hoping it didn't make her look too scary

2/4/2010 #99
fictionalxbliss

Eliza's eyes widened when the girl smiled. It was more surprise rather than fear. She gave a nod, scribbling the order down on her pad of paper. "Alright, I'll be back in a moment." Eliza gave a polite smile and disappeared. Fifteen minutes later Eliza returned to the table with Neya's meal, setting the milk down on a coaster. "Enjoy!"

2/4/2010 #100
NeyaYamagoto

The smell of the salmon filled her nose and before she could help herself she grasbbed a fork and took a large bite. "Thank you" sher managed to say around a mouth full of food "This is really good." Within a span of about ten minutes, Neya had completely finished the meal and went to pay out

2/4/2010 #101
fictionalxbliss

Eliza smiled and checked Neya out. "Have a nice day!"

2/4/2010 #102
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Reese Entering]]

The little bell above the door chimed when Reese stepped into the cafe, smiling at the smell of fish. He had always like seafood, considering he lived by the cost most of his life. He spotted Eliza, tending to customers. "Hey Eliza," He said, moving to stand next to her. "Got anything good here?"

2/4/2010 #103
fictionalxbliss

Eliza grinned at Reese. "Matthew! I'm still not used to that body," she commented, gesturing to Logan's tall stature. "I hear the catfish is good, but I wouldn't know. I don't eat meat." The aura around Reese's borrowed body was vibrant. Eliza rubbed her temples, her head beginning to ache.

2/4/2010 #104
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese chuckled, glancing down over his--Logan's--body. "Yeah, me neither, but I'm getting there. Logan isn't to happy with me though." He said, giving a nervous laugh. "Catfish, huh? Might have to try that. How's that sound Logan?" He asked the last part mentally, not wanting to attract more attention to himself then necessary.

2/4/2010 #105
R. Lauden

Logan grimiced internally. "I want steak." He announced, rather pointedly. "We want steak. Trust me." The thought of eating catfish was almost repulsive. It was too light, not enough protien.

2/4/2010 #106
fictionalxbliss

Eliza gave Reese a knowing look. "That's what you get when you take over someone's body," she chided as she checked out a customer. The man gave Reese an odd look, taking his change and hurrying away.

2/4/2010 #107
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese laughed aloud, sensing Logan's disgust. To bystanders he would appear to be laughing at nothing. "Apparently we want steak. So, no catfish for me. Unfortunately." He informed Eliza, shrugging slightly.

2/4/2010 #108
NeyaYamagoto

Neya walked out after the two men entered, she couldnt help but check out Logan, he was just too cute not to..

2/4/2010 #109
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Hhahah! It's only one guy. Logan. Reese is a spirit possessing Logan's body. xD Just so you know.]]

2/4/2010 #110
fictionalxbliss

Eliza took his order, slapping the receipt on the counter for the cook. "Anything to drink?"

2/4/2010 #111
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese chuckled, shaking his head. "Actually..." He said, a thought popping into his head. "...I'll take anything alcoholic you got." He said with a grin, not really getting the chance to drink during his life. He was murdered before he got a good chance to enjoy being drunk. He had only been drunk maybe once or twice, not remember it the following morning.

2/4/2010 #112
fictionalxbliss

Eliza frowned, but added it to the bill. She went to the back to get the strongest beer they had. "Alright, here you go." Eliza popped the top, handing the cold bottle to Reese.

2/4/2010 #113
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese smirked, taking the bottle. "Thanks." He said, lifting it to his lips. When the liquid pored down his throat, he coughed a little, not expecting the taste. He gulped more down, making his way to an empty table.

2/5/2010 #114
NeyaYamagoto

[kay6 thanks for letting me know XD]

2/5/2010 #115
fictionalxbliss

Eliza shook her head at Reese and followed him to the table. She decided to take a break. She sat down with Reese, watching him as he drank. "You know, that's not exactly legal, Matthew."

2/5/2010 #116
NeyaYamagoto

[Neya leaves to main street]

((sorry for not posting earlier))

2/5/2010 #117
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese smirked, setting down the bottle. "How is it not legal, Logan here's twenty-six, right?" He directed the last part to Logan, unsure of the exact age he had said. "It's not like it'll hurt me. I'm dead. Remember?" He said with a chuckled, tipping the bottle back again.

2/5/2010 #118
fictionalxbliss

Eliza frowned. "Alright." She decided not to let the worry eat at her. Instead she sipped her bottled water, glancing around the place. "What do you plan on doing with his body?" she wondered.

2/8/2010 #119
songbirdalice

*Derik from Main Street*

Derik walked in, shaking his heaad lightly. Some tiny water beads flew from his head. He grinned and sat in a booth, propping his leg up on the booth across from him. He looked at the menu, contemplating on what to have.

2/8/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member