Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

Duncan Wilder works at the Real Estate Agency. When he is not available his assistant, Melody, is there to help!

Vacant Homes

The Bumble Tree (Fairies ONLY)

Tulip Townhouse (Fairies ONLY)

Delightful Duplex

Whispering Willows Cottage

Humble House

11/12/2009 . Edited 6/19/2010 #1
songbirdalice

Unity looked at the homes, she noticed Duncan was also a werewolf. ''I think I'll take a look at Nightingale Forest Cottage,'' she said quietly.

11/12/2009 . Edited by fictionalxbliss, 11/12/2009 #2
fictionalxbliss

Duncan nodded. "Alright, let me just go find the paperwork." He set off to dig through the filing cabnet, mumbling to himself.

(Let me make it real quick. Gimme 10 to 15 minutes.)

11/12/2009 #3
fictionalxbliss

Duncan found the papers and told the lady where to sign. "What's you name?" he asked, grabbing the company's car keys. He tucked in his polo which had loosened from it's hold.

11/12/2009 #4
songbirdalice

"Unity Wilda.'' she said, signing where she was supposed to

11/12/2009 #5
fictionalxbliss

Duncan looked over the papers, nodding with his brows furrowed. "Well, Unity, let's go check out the scenery, shall we?" he said as he slid on his silver aviators. Duncan twirled the keys in his right hand.

As he passed the Registrations Office, Duncan cringed at the high pitched squeals of Miss Flora. Duncan didn't bother opening the door for Unity. She was a grown woman adn could do it herself. He started the car and drove away.

*Duncan and Unity to Main Street*

(I'm just going to make a post in Main Street, if you don't mind me slightly controlling your character. Just making her get in the car is all I did. If you're not okay with that let me know.)

11/12/2009 #6
Sick.or.Sane

"Um, can I have the Bumble Tree? Please?" Annabella asked in her professional voice.

11/12/2009 #7
fictionalxbliss

The blond, unnamed secretary walked up to the young fairies. "You will have to wait until Mr. Goldenberg gets back. Please wait here," said the secretary gesturing to the couch. "He will be back shortly."

11/12/2009 #8
Kawaii159

Jesamine walked into the office with a bored look on her face. There was already someone, a rather small someone, waiting, so she sat down in a vacant chair and averted her eyes from the fairies. She yawned softly and looked impatiently at a clock on the wall.

11/12/2009 . Edited 11/13/2009 #9
fictionalxbliss

*From Main Street*

Duncan eyed the fairies his secretary had directed him to. They were only young girls. "You want a place to stay here in Mauderville?" he asked. His thick brows rose in surprise. They were just children.

11/12/2009 #10
fictionalxbliss

Duncan noticed the smell of the demon as soon as she walked in. He turned toward her, his eyes glowing a dangerous gold. "How may I help you?" he snapped.

11/12/2009 #11
Kawaii159

Jesamine chuckled softly and approached the man, a werewolf from the scent. "Is the..uh...Delightful Duplex open?" she asked quietly, lingering on the word 'delightful' as if it left a bad taste in her mouth.

11/13/2009 . Edited 11/13/2009 #12
fictionalxbliss

Duncan's eyes almost lit up. He had been trying to sell that home since he got here.

"Of course," he said politely. He had to sell that house. "Do you need me to show you the house first?" He hoped not.

11/13/2009 #13
Kawaii159

"No." she said plainly. She had had enough socializing for a lifetime. "I'd just like the papers and keys, if that's not too much trouble." she said and brushed a strand of red hair from her face. Her eyes lingered on the man's face and she chuckled softly to herself. She could sense his obvious disdain for her.

11/13/2009 . Edited 11/13/2009 #14
fictionalxbliss

[Tehe. Duncan doesn't like a lot of people, but this is funny. He's totally annoyed right now.]

Duncan nodded. He went to his desk, moving around a pile of papers until he found the packet. "Sign on the dotted line and you're good to go," Duncan said as he handed the demon the thin packet of papers.

He also gave her the golden keys.

11/13/2009 . Edited 11/13/2009 #15
Sick.or.Sane

"Uh what about us? I really need to get her to nap" Annabella pleaded with her big royal blue eyes

11/13/2009 #16
Kawaii159

Jesamine scoffed quietly and took the keys before signing her name on the papers. She drew out the process as long as was able, and when she was done she handed him the pen with a smug smirk on her pale face.

11/13/2009 #17
fictionalxbliss

"One moment," Duncan said to the little fairies.

Duncan nodded at the demon, looking over the papers. "Welcome to Mauderville, Jesamine. Enjoy you new home." His voice dripped with poison.

Turning back his back to the demon he focused on the little fairies. He was worried about them being so near to a demon. Duncan gave the fairies a map of Mauderville.

"You can stay at the Mauderville Inn for now. I understand your situation, but you must have an adult guardian with you to live in a residential area. I'll talk with Matilda and see if she can find you somewhere to stay. In the meantime you will need to go see Hootie at the Inn. She'll be glad to let you tend to her flowers while you and your sister stay there," Duncan told the young fairies.

He sat behind his desk and began filing away papers, grumbling to himself.

11/13/2009 #18
Kawaii159

Jesamine smiled softly at the man and turned to leave. "I'm sure I will..." she muttered as she walked out of the office.

*Jesamine from Real Estate Agency*

Jesamine walked through the streets in an effort to get to know her knew town. She looked around for a while before heading towards her new residence.

*Jesamine to Delightful Duplex*

11/13/2009 #19
Candy Bubbles

Tesa walkes into the agency, exited to finally be on her own. "Hellooo," She calls from her position at the door. 'Maybie I dont really NEED A home,' she thought.

11/14/2009 #20
fictionalxbliss

Duncan almost growled at the newcomer. "What do you need?" he snapped, not looking up.

11/14/2009 #21
forever my sweet

Mellody wallked through the door into the room. Looking at the man. "Sir?" she asked.

11/14/2009 #22
fictionalxbliss

"What?!" Duncan boomed. Then his eyes settled on the vampire, adding fire to his fury.

"You must be here for the Rose Bungalow. Sign here and take the keys. Then get the hell out of my office!" Duncan was nearly shouting, unable to control his emotions. Soon he would have to take a lunch break.

11/14/2009 #23
forever my sweet

Melody stared at the man and quickly signed the papers grabbing the keys. She left quickly, not wanting to egg the man on by just being. She walked out the building and smiled down at the keys in her hands.

[to main street.]

11/16/2009 #24
fictionalxbliss

Duncan sighed and turned back to his work, a tad bit relieved.

11/16/2009 #25
Sick.or.Sane

[to Mauderville Inn]

11/17/2009 #26
Sick.or.Sane

Yaris walked into the Real Estate Agency looking at Duncan. She very politely asked "Yes, I would like to take the Bumble Tree please"

11/18/2009 #27
Sick.or.Sane

[from boutique]

Annabella flew into the real-estate agency for the second time, only this time Chesly begged her to let her talk to Duncan.

Chesly flew herself to the counter floating next to another fairy, who looked oddly familiar.

"Auntie?" Chesly squealed already knowing it was her Auntie Yaris.

11/18/2009 #28
Sick.or.Sane

"Annie? Chesly?" Yaris squealed back and grabbed her nieces that she had searched the world for, finally, they didn't have to be parents for eachother, they had their aunt and uncle.

"I've missed you two so much! Now I definitely need to buy a lot, not the Bumble Tree" Yaris said as she held their hands and walked out the door, ignoring the grumpy werewolf

11/18/2009 #29
Sick.or.Sane

[to meeting hall]

11/18/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member