Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Candy Bubbles

Tesa sat in the corner, officially claim in that is was her dedicated 'emo corner.' She watched people walk in and out of the agency. In and out. In and out. There wasnt even A possibility of her getting bored.

11/18/2009 #31
fictionalxbliss

Duncan looked at the girl in the corner, a slight glare in his eyes. "What do you need?" he growled at her.

11/18/2009 #32
Candy Bubbles

Tesa, being the immature girl she was, held up her arms. She smiles largely and said " A hug..."

11/18/2009 #33
fictionalxbliss

Duncan grumbled, facing his computer screen again. He did not need this today.

11/18/2009 #34
Candy Bubbles

Tesa tapped his screen." Are you going to show me around? A small place would be nice." Hugging Bear and Bunny, she waited patiently.

11/19/2009 #35
Sick.or.Sane

[from shopper's boutique]

Annabella flew in looking at the funny vampire bugging Duncan. I really want to get to know her... she thought and buzzed up to the vampire

"Heya, I'm Annabella," she said cheerly to the vampire

11/19/2009 #36
Candy Bubbles

Turning, Tesa glanced between Duncan and Anabella. Deeming the later a more exiting person, she held out her arms in a ' Hug Me In Awsome' gesture. "I`m Tesa, nice to meet you."

11/19/2009 #37
Candy Bubbles

Turning, Tesa glanced between Duncan and Anabella. Deeming the later a more exiting person, she held out her arms in a ' Hug Me In Awsome' gesture. "I`m Tesa, nice to meet you."

11/19/2009 #38
Sick.or.Sane

Annabella already liked this vampire. And flew onto Tesa's hand, hugging it

11/20/2009 #39
Candy Bubbles

Tesa beamed at her new friend. She then proceeded to drag her over to the counter. " See Duncan, now I have to sick my army on you!"

11/21/2009 #40
fictionalxbliss

Duncan lost it. He stood up slamming his fists on the desk. "Shut up!" he roared. The wood shook. The secretary's eyebrows lifted. She was now used to his outbursts. Duncan turned to his secretary, his chest heaving with angry breaths.

"I'm on break. Don't know when I'll be back," he told the secretary. She nodded.

Duncan did not waste his time leaving the small office building.

*Duncan to Main Street*

11/21/2009 #41
Candy Bubbles

Tesa sniffled as she produced a card with Duncan's name. 'To the Mr.Grumpy,' she wrote ' We Wuv You!"

Giggling, she misted away to find a victim -- or lunch.

11/21/2009 #42
dreams are for kids

Kayla looked over the desk. "Is the Tulip Townhouse available"? she asked in a soft tone.

12/4/2009 #43
fictionalxbliss

The secretary shook her head. "No ma'am."

12/5/2009 #44
dreams are for kids

"okay thak you", Kayla said. "Is the blue room available"? she asked her eyes twinkling.

12/5/2009 #45
fictionalxbliss

[You have to go to the Mauderville Inn for that]

12/5/2009 #46
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Veronica Entering]]

Her heels clicked along the floor as Ronnie strolled into the main room of the Agency, with her head held up high. ''Excuse me?'' Veronica demanded, dinging the bell impatiently.

[[Reese Entering]]

Reese appeared next to her, sitting up on the desk with his legs crossed. ''You know, you're going to end up getting shot one off these days, Veronica. And I'm not going to say I told you so.'' He smirked down at her. She ignored him.

12/7/2009 #47
fictionalxbliss

"Yes?" called the secretary, eyeing the two people.

12/7/2009 #48
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[haha. only one. reese is a ghost. only veronica can see him. teehee.]]

Veronica ran a perfectly pampered hand threw her hair, straighting it. She looked over the secretary. ''Are there any...nicehomes available?'' Ronnie asked, her voice full of disgust.

Reese chuckled ''You never change.'' She glanced at him for a second, rolling her eyes.

12/8/2009 #49
fictionalxbliss

[Oops. Haha.]

"The Humble House is our nicest home avilable at the moment. Four bedrooms and two and a half baths." The secretary told the woman.

12/8/2009 #50
xAmericanIdi0tx

''How much?'' Veronica asked, digging threw her purse. She pulled out a wad of hundred dollar bills, counting it out.

Reese hopped off the counter, rolling his eyes. ''Show off.'' He mumbled in her ear. Reese hated the fact she was rich.

12/8/2009 #51
fictionalxbliss

"Eight hundred for the month." The secretary stood and watched her count the bills.

12/8/2009 #52
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica set the bills on the counter top. ''This should cover it.'' She said snobily, flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

12/9/2009 #53
fictionalxbliss

The secretary kept a straight face. She took the money and handed Veronica the papers for the house. "You should be good to go now."

12/9/2009 #54
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica snatched the paper from the womans hand, turning quickly towards the door without a word. She walked quickly threw the door, her heels clicking against the flooring once again.

[[Veronica Leaving]]

Reese rolled his eyes, following behind her. His body begin to disappear into nothingness.

[[Reese leaving. does she just go to the house? haha]]

12/9/2009 #55
fictionalxbliss

The secretary sat back down at the front desk and continued with her work.

[Yepp, enjoy!]

12/9/2009 #56
songbirdalice

Derik strolled in, sporting his old leather jacket. He smiled charmingly at the secretary, ''hey, what's available and cheap?" he asked, his dimples showing.

12/9/2009 #57
fictionalxbliss

The secretary smiled. "The tree house is only a hundred for the month."

12/9/2009 #58
songbirdalice

Derik thought about it, ''cool, I'll take it,'' he stated with a grin.

12/9/2009 #59
fictionalxbliss

She handed him the papers. "The deposit?"

12/9/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member