Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

[Let's just pretend the door was already open because Justin is still in his wolf form. ]

*Justin entering*

Justin padded in the room and immediately went into the bathroom. He phased and slipped on a pair of black boxers. He was suddenly aware of the pain in his shoulder. His eyebrows furrowed when he looked in the mirror. He was still bleeding, but it wasn't too bad. Blood seeped down his chest and abdomen. He grabbed a washcloth, wiping away the blood. Once he was finished he returned to the bedroom. The pain seared in his shoulder. He held a wet washcloth over the open wound, gritting his teeth. Right now he just wanted to see Aria. Talk to her in person.

1/14/2010 #91
R. Lauden

Aria let the duffel shrug off her shoulder and hit the ground with a thud. When he returned from the bathroom, her eyes lifted to his injured shoulder. She fought the urge to go to him. "Perhaps you should explain." She crossed her arms under her breastts. An explination was really unecessary. They both felt it. Being apart had been painful, almost unbearable. She continued, "Justin, if this is another ploy to... get to know me better." Her voice shook, the mere thought causing her pain.

1/14/2010 #92
fictionalxbliss

Justin's eyes softened and his face fell. "Aria, I didn't mean it. I was upset. You were leaving. It was like everything was happening all over again." His voice was urgent as he took a step forward. "I can't be without you. Last night we both felt it, and this morning, too." Now his voice was angry. "I see that you care for Logan. The way you look at him says it all, but the way we look at each other is different, stronger. Don't even think about denying it. I'm sorry that I hurt you, but I will never apologize for fighting for you." He still held the washcloth against the wound, already healing. He was only inches away from her now. "Don't leave," he whispered. "I can't lose you, too."

[Hope that was okay.]

1/15/2010 #93
R. Lauden

As he spoke the words, her anger melted away. She could see his vulnerability. He was shedding his stupid front and letting her see beneath the surface. He was right, she had felt it. She still felt it, a powerful bond between them. It filled her with warmth, caused her insides to tingle. She cared about him in a way that made her body tramble. With their bodies almost touching, she could feel his gravity. His heart was calling to hers. Taking a step closer, she placed her hand over his, holding the washcloth in place of his wound. "I feel it too." She whispered, her eyes lifting to his.

Leaning foward, she pressed her body into his. Her fingers traced patterns across the question mark on his chest.

1/15/2010 #94
fictionalxbliss

The tips of her fingers left a trail of fire on his skin. Justin's throat tightened with emotion, relieved to feel her touch again. He leaned his body against hers and reached a hand up to cup her cheek. His thumb caressed her cheekbone. "Do you forgive me?" His eyes were soft, slightly guarded. He held in a breath. He could feel the energy building between them. They were close, almost completing the bond. Only one more thing needed to be done, but Justin could wait. If Arianna need time he would give it to her.

1/15/2010 #95
R. Lauden

Aria swallowed a difficult knot, feeling his thumb caress her cheek. Heat swelled inside her, sinking lower and lower in her stomach. Rolling onto the tips over her toes, she hooked her good arm around his neck and pressed her mouth to his. "I forgive you." She whispered, pulling away only slightly. A warm smile brightened across her lips. Her other hand pressed flat against the ripples of his torso. She needed to be touching him, close to him.

1/15/2010 #96
fictionalxbliss

The tips of her fingers left a trail of fire, burning his skin in the most pleasant way. His chest soared when she pressed her lips to his. He licked his lips when she pulled away. "Aria," he breathed, placing his hands on either side of her face. He captured her lips in a soft, sensual kiss, pouring his every emotion into it. His heart pounded in his chest as he moved his lips against hers. He pried his lips from hers, kissing her cheek, jaw, and trailing down her neck in a wet path. His lips swept over her collar bone. Justin reached up and pressed a soft kiss under her ear. He pulled away, looking down into her eyes. The emotion was strong and desperate. "I love you."

It killed him to say so, but Justin couldn't hold it in any longer. He was showing her everything, the hurt, the fear, the vulnerability he had kept hidden from everyone. He let the walls crumble around him, revealing to Aria the pain he had refused to face for so long. He loved Arianna. Saying it was a relief and and struggle all at the same moment. She could say the words back, or she could leave. Justin had never felt so powerless.

1/17/2010 . Edited 1/17/2010 #97
R. Lauden

When his mouth pressed against hers, Aria shivered at the taste of him. His kisses travelled across her skin. Her knees threatened to give way, causing her to melt into him. As his lips connected with the sensative place below her ear, a pleasured gasp caught in her throat. Her body pressed into his, pleading for more. I love you. The powerful words grazed her ear. She heard the vulnerability. Her eyes welled with emotion. She knew he meant them. He loved her and she loved him.

"I love you too, Justin." She found herself speaking them in return. The bond was so powerful, almost painful with intensity. Even with Paden, it had never been so encompassing. She was meant to be with Justin. They were meant to be one.

1/17/2010 #98
fictionalxbliss

[If Justin was a girl he'd totally be crying right now. Hahaha. I'm writing a really twisted short story. It's a screwed up romance. Blaaahh, bad post. -.-]

His chest swelled. Justin pressed his lips to hers in an urgent kiss. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. Doing his best to ignore his eager member and the fantasies rippling through his mind Justin focused on the way her soft lips felt against his. His tongue darted across her bottom lip before prying her mouth open. His tongue explored her mouth. Aria tasted even better than she smelled. He drank her in, a groan forming in his throat. He wanted her, wanted to complete the mating. But he knew she wasn't ready. He just wanted to feel her. He panted for breath, pulling away for a moment. His forehead rested against hers and he closed his eyes.

1/19/2010 #99
R. Lauden

"Justin." Aria whispered his name, lifting her head to take him in. She ran a hand over his face, feeling the prickle of his morning shadow. With his body pressed to hers, she could feel his eagerness bulging. A part of her wanted him, the other part was still fearful. She wanted to be close to him, feel that special conection finally seal them together. She inhaled a shaky breath, standing on her toes to kiss his cheek. She made a trail along his jawline, her lips grazing his ear. "Please, be gentle." Was the only thing she asked, flattening her feet and looking up at him. It was an invitation, should he choose to take it.

[[I totally put 'kiss his teeth'... can you tell I am pre-occupied. Haha.]]

1/19/2010 . Edited 1/19/2010 #100
R. Lauden

[[I could totally picture Justin balling his eyes out like a little girl. HAhaha.]]

1/19/2010 #101
fictionalxbliss

[Lol! Gar, bad post. -.-]

A shiver fled down his spine when her lips brushed his ear. He swallowed and looked down at her. He was so close, but Arianna couldn't be ready. There was still a hint of fear. Justin's eyes softened and he shook his head. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. His arms tightened around her waist. "No," he whispered. "We'll wait." He wanted to take her now more than ever, but he wasn't sure if he could be gentle. He didn't want to risk it.

1/19/2010 #102
R. Lauden

Aria managed a weak smile. She traced her fingers down the length of his arm, intertwining them with his. "I'm hungry." She told him, changing the tone of the moment. They had all the time in the world. She could wait. Besides, she wanted the moment that they sealed the bond to be perfect. Her body still ached from the day before. She shivered, tightening her hold on his fingers. Justin would never let anyone hurt her again.

[I'm just happy you posted. :) I've seen worst posts. :P ]]

1/19/2010 #103
fictionalxbliss

[Crap. Did you just foreshadow?]

He pecked her lips, squeezing her hand and releasing it. "Me too. Just let me patch this up and get a shirt on," he said, gesturing to the bleeding wound on his shoulder. He dabbed at the blood with the washcloth, wincing. "Damn it," he muttered. He walked into the bathroom, and fished out the first aid kit. He rummaged through it until he found some gauze.

1/19/2010 #104
R. Lauden

[[Haha. What part?]]

Aria idled in the bedroom, settling on the foot of the bed. She lifted her gaze to the mirror across the room, seeing the bruise had healed slightly. She brushed her fingers over the discoloration, stirring to her feet and going to her bag. She pulled out a compact and went back to the mirror, trying to touch it up.

1/19/2010 #105
fictionalxbliss

Justin covered the wound with the gauze. It would heal soon, but he didn't want blood seeping through his shirt. He put up the kit and went back to the room. He pulled on a tight gray t-shirt, the fabric pressing taught over his muscles. Justin watched Aria, frowning at the bruise. He came up behind her, his hands resting on her hips. He brushed her hair over her shoulder, kissing the back of her neck. He pressed his nose to the flesh there, inhaling her scent.

1/19/2010 #106
R. Lauden

Aria melted into his embrace, rolling her head back and closing her eyes. She loved the feel of him. When he held her, everything seemed to fit. Turning around, she hugged his waist and buried her face into his chest. She inhaled him and smiled, looking up into his eyes. "You make everything feel right." She told him.

1/19/2010 #107
fictionalxbliss

Justin smiled, a soft chuckle rocking his chest. Anna had said that once, he remembered. Although the ache that surfaced along with the memories lay dull in his chest, his feelings toward Aria were much stronger. His love for her subsided the pain. "I do my best," he joked. He took her hand in his, kissing each of her fingers. "Where do you want to eat?"

1/19/2010 #108
R. Lauden

Aria smiled. Being so close with him, seemed almost seemed unreal. She recalled their first meeting. He had been such a prick. Granted, she had been rather intoxicated. Now, it was almost as though he had become another person. A very likeable person, a person she could stand to love. "Surprise me." She felt his moist lips graze her knuckles, sending jolts of pleasure sizzling through her arm.

1/19/2010 #109
fictionalxbliss

[Oh my. Aria has no idea what she has in store for her.]

Justin rubbed his chin, feeling the scratchy stubble. "Fish? Burgers? That sounds good," he said practically drooling, his eyes lighting up.

1/19/2010 #110
R. Lauden

"Perfect." She agreed, stopping at her duffel and pulling out the wad of cash. She stuffed it in her back pocket, glancing up at him and heading towards the door. "So is this like a first date or something?" She teased, pushing open the door.

[[Aria to Main Floor]]

1/19/2010 #111
fictionalxbliss

*Justin to Main Floor*

1/19/2010 #112
fictionalxbliss

*Jaria entering*

Justin laid Aria down on the bed, positioning himself between her legs and hovering over her. He yanked off his shirt, throwing it across the room. He wanted to feel her skin against his. He slowly pulled her shirt up, kissing her stomach as he went. Justin paused, his fingers tracing the tattoo on her stomach. He looked up at her, curious. "When did you get that?"

1/25/2010 #113
R. Lauden

[[HAhaha. I was so playing the role of alley-Aria tonight. AND... now I am drunk. But, I am going to post... Also... I do not have school tomorrow... toady... Jan 26th. Taylor, you better resond. Jaria has better get it on. BTW, it needs to be dramatic.]]

Aria propped up on her elbows, glancing down at the tattoo that stretched across her stomach. "When I tuned eighteen." She told him, raising her hips to meet his playfully. "I was kind of a rebel." She glanced up at him, tracing the definition of his muscles with her gaze. She wanted him. She wanted him inside her, setting fires and feeding the furnace between her thighs. She somehow managed to bite her tongue, keep from announcing it to him. She wanted to feel his length penetrate her. "I love you." She assured him, running her fingers across his lower back.

1/26/2010 . Edited 1/26/2010 #114
R. Lauden

[[Bwahahaa. I was so drunk when I posted that. I had to concentrate on spelling the words. Also, I have no idea what I was talking about. Needs to be dramatic? Hahaha. And, I will ammend my comment about being alley-Aria. It did not happen like that. Though, had it been Justin, it might have. ALSO... I edited my post slightly.]]

1/26/2010 #115
fictionalxbliss

The feel of her hands urged him further. He kissed just above the waistline of her jeans. His fingers worked fast to undo her pants. Aria’s skin radiated warmth and excitement. “I love you, too,” he mumbled between kisses. His tongue flickered over the piercing of her naval, making his way up her body. Justin pushed her shirt up further, finally pulling it over her head. His hungry eyes stared at her breasts, half covered by the material of her bra. Licking his lips, his hands breezed over her flat stomach, coming to rest just below her breasts. His large hands stretched over the span of her rib cage, as if asking permission to continue. Justin was suddenly afraid to touch her.

Despite the action in the alley he was fearful of her reaction. Did she really want this? If he made love to her, completing the mating, he doubted he would be able to control himself. One touch from Aria and Justin would lose it. He didn’t want to remind Aria of the monster that had forced himself on her. He knew mating with Aria would be like nothing he had ever felt before, but he doubted himself. It didn’t take much for Justin to lose control and let the wolf take over. Though he was scared Justin found himself leaning down and pressing his mouth against hers in a sensual kiss, his shaft pulsing with eagerness.

1/27/2010 #116
R. Lauden

His touch seared her skin, sending off pleasant sparks beneath the surface. Her panties were still moist from the alleyway, though it was hard to seperate from the new wave of desire. When his hands gripped her ribcage, her body vibrated with a pleasant shiver. As his lips formed to hers, she draped her arms around his neck. She explored his mouth with her tongue, feeling the smooth bead of his tongue ring. "Go on." She broke away for an instant, bucking her hips against his with approval.

1/27/2010 #117
fictionalxbliss

Justin groaned when her hips bucked against his. While his fingers worked with the clasp of her bra his gaze latched onto hers. The clasp came undone and he lowered the straps from her shoulders, kissing her bare skin as he went. The bra was discarded somewhere in the room. Slowly, his eyes traveled south, over her perfect mounds. One hand reached up, massaging her breast and he lowered his mouth over the other. His tongue flickered over her nipple, sucking and teasing the tender flesh.

1/30/2010 #118
R. Lauden

His gaze bore into her, almost dipping into her soul. It was such an overwhelming feeling, so warm and comforting. When his mouth closed over her breast, her body rippled with pleasure. She curled her toes, hooking her legs around his torso.

1/30/2010 #119
fictionalxbliss

He abandoned her breasts, his lips leaving a wet trail until he reached the top of her cotton panties. Carefully, Justin slipped off her jeans, bringing down her panties as well. His blue eyes gazed down at her glistening wet flesh. His breath's were heavy with each rise and fall of his chest. Justin placed his hands on the top of her thighs, spreading them for better access.

1/31/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member