Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan watched Ellie carefully as she got out of the car, before shutting her own door. She took Paxton's hand eagerly, wanting to feel his skin to hers, though his skin was just as cold as their surrounds. She didn't care, as she huddled up close to him, her teeth chattering. "L-l-l-let's g-g-g-get ins-s-side." She said, smiling up at Paxton. Her locket dangled from her neck, resting just on top of her cleavage. She moved closer to him, in an attempt to keep warm, though it was impossible. At least until they got inside.

[[Jaxtan to Inn: Lobby]]

2/4/2010 . Edited 2/4/2010 #301
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Reese to Carl's Catfish]]

2/4/2010 #302
songbirdalice

*Derik from treehouse*

Derik walked down the street, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he enjoyed the bitterness from the cold.

2/4/2010 #303
R. Lauden

[[Jaria Entering]]

Aria leaned back into the leather seat, appreciating the warm stream of air from the dash. "Peaches it is." She smiled down at the puppy. Casanova perked his ears up, his eyes squinting open. "Uh, Justin, Cas' is waking up." She laughed, not sure what to expect from the little devil. She saw how high energy he had been at the woman's house, but in Justin's Italian supercar...

2/4/2010 #304
fictionalxbliss

Justin's eyes widened as he added pressure to the gas pedal. "Keep him still," Justin said in a stern voice, afraid the puppy would destroy his perfect leather seats. He pulled into the Inn's parking lot, quickly shutting off the car. He got out, rushing to Aria's side. Justin opened the door for her, hoping the puppies didn't make any sudden movements.

2/4/2010 #305
R. Lauden

The second Justin opened the door, Casanova dove out into the snow. He gathered his balance, still a little unsteady on his puppy feet. His back haunches folded under him. He sat very still, pointing his nose up at Justin. Aria laughed at the sight. If Aria didn't know any better, she would have interpret it as a defiant smirk. "I have no response to that." She told him, climbing out of the car with Peaches still asleep in her arms.

2/4/2010 #306
fictionalxbliss

Justin rolled his eyes, snatching up the puppy. "Dude, you're going to freeze your balls off," he teased. Justin shut the car door, this time locking them. He took Aria's hand in his, needing to touch her.

*Jaria to Mauderville Inn: Lobby*

2/4/2010 #307
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jesse Entering]]

Jesse had gotten off the bus a while back, the driver not appreciating his lack of cash. When he reached the small town, he knew she was there. His connection to Ellie was strong, or maybe it was the baby. He wasn't sure, but he could sense that she was here.

He fished for his cell phone in his pocket, dialing an old friends--well, acquaintances--number, Paxton Laurent. He hoped the vampires wasn't still pissed at him. Though, he didn't blame the dude. Jesse had done his part in keeping contact with Ellie, well, that was up until four months ago. McFadden wouldn't allow him to contact anyone saying it was for the best and just forget your past.

[[Calling Paxton! Teehee]]

2/5/2010 #308
fictionalxbliss

[Lol. I love how you're including McFadden. He's an evil dude, but he can paint a pretty picture if you know what I mean.]

2/5/2010 #309
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[HAha. Lol. Yeah, I was thinking that Emma could have McFadden like be Jesse's threopist or something since he's the only like doctor type there. xD Lol. If that's okay with you. HAha. But yeah, I figured he could have like tought Jess how to control his anger or something. Lol]]

2/5/2010 #310
songbirdalice

*Demitri and Sable entering*

Demitri walked side by side with Sable, there fingers laced together. He smiled, enjoying the bitter cold of the wind. He was glad that they were werewolves, so that couldn't get cold. He didn't even notice the other wolf walking on the street. Neither did Sable.

2/5/2010 #311
NeyaYamagoto

[Neya entering from Carls Catfish]

Neya passed the two people, and bristled. she turned to the pair, "Do ya'll have some sort of canine affiliation?"

2/5/2010 #312
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse held the phone to his ear, waiting for Paxton to answer. He stiffened with the scent of Sable and the douche bag Demitri and watched as they passed. Why the fuck were they here? Haven't they caused enough problems in his life? He was trying to make it up to Ellie and his bitch Ex had to follow him with her new lover. Jesse rolled his eyes at them, walking in the other direction. He wanted nothing to do with the werewolves.

2/5/2010 #313
songbirdalice

Sable looked up and her eyes saddened as she looked back down. Demitri saw him and pulled her closer, growling lowly. He hated Jesse for hurting her, his Sable. She didn't deserve his hostility, she deseerved the best. He kissed the side of her head, walking a little faster. Sable's heart throbbed and tears threatened to spill over. As much as she hated it, there was always a part that loved Jesse. Now she also loved Demitri. She knew it killed Demitri to see her like this, but she couldn't hold all emotion.

2/5/2010 #314
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Hello? Who the hell is this?" Jesse heard the other line say, bringing him back into reality. "Paxton?" He said, sounding a little surprised. He hadn't actually expected the vampire to answer. "Jesse." He answered, stuffing his free hand into his pocket, not that it was cold or anything. "Is Ellie around?" He asked quickly, hope lingering in his voice. He wanted to find her, talk with her. Jesse owned her that much. He needed to be there for when the baby was born, and help raise it.

2/5/2010 #315
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse heard giggling on the other line, he guessed it was Jordan recognizing the voice. "Jesse? Why the fuck are you calling me? No. Ellie wants nothing to do with you." He heard Paxton growl, clearly upset. Though, Jesse didn't blame him. He had tried to kill him.

"Easy man, Ellie gave me your number a while back for communication purposes. I haven't been able to get a hold of her, and I'm just getting a little worried." Jesse informed him quickly, not wanting things to get out of hand. "I'm not here to cause trouble. Okay? I just need to see Ellie." Jesse said, hearing the anger in the vampires voice as he continued down the sidewalk. With each word he spoke, his breath became visible from the cold air around him.

2/5/2010 #316
songbirdalice

Demitri smiled at Sable, ''so where do you want to eat?" He asked her.

Sable shrugged, ''I'm not really hungry,'' she said.

2/5/2010 #317
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Need to see Ellie?" Jesse heard Paxton say, the other line booming with laughter. "Wait a second, did you just say you're here!?" The other line suddenly cut off, and Jesse looked at his phone. Call dropped? "That son of a bitch hung up on me." He muttered to himself, slightly annoyed, sliding the phone back into his pocket. "Now how the hell am I going to find, Ellie?" Jesse complained, coming his fingers through his messy brown hair, whipping off the snow.

2/5/2010 #318
songbirdalice

Demitiri sighed, ''then will you do something for me?" He asked her, his eyes almost glowing.

Sable looked at him, ''what is it?" She asked curiously.

Demitri fingered the box in his pocket. He pulled it out, ''marry me?" He asked her.

Sable stared, speachless.

2/5/2010 #319
R. Lauden

[[Paxton Entering]]

Paxton shoved into the street, wearing nothing by a short sleeve shirt and jeans. He hardly felt the cold against his skin. Glancing up and down the sidewalk, he spotted the werewolf. He also noticed Sable. His anger grew into fury, causing his entire body to shake. Not only did he follow them to Mauderville, but he brought his stupid she-wolf with him. That would probably break Ellie.

He flashed down the sidewalk, stirring up the snow in his wake. "You fucking prick." He growled, throwing his weight into a punch. "You follow after us with your little she-bitch?"

2/5/2010 #320
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse had turned around when he heard Paxton rushing down the sidewalk, but hadn't been expecting the punch. Jesse lost his balance a little with the force of the hit, but he quickly recovered his footing. "Ow! What's your fucking problem?!" He growled out, gripping his jaw. "Fuck." He shook his head, trying to make his vision go back to normal. "And just for the record, I didn't bring that bitch! She came on her own with her knew fucking pet!" He argued, though kept his voice steady and calm.

Jesse turned his gaze to the couple, and froze, his expression souring. He swallowed back the lumps of emotion when he noticed the ring sparking in the sun, averting his gaze. Jesse still felt for Sable, but it wasn't the same love as before. She hurt him, breaking his heart too many times. This last heartache was the last. He found her in bed with the other wolf.

[[Okay. So...hope you don't mind Katie. HAha. You should sooo make Demitri at Newborn. Teehee. Like have him find Sable then they fall madly in love. Teehee. But hide it from Jesse, the bam! He walks in on them. Teehee.]]

2/5/2010 #321
R. Lauden

Paxton shoved him back again, noticing him steal a glance at Sable. "You stay away from Ellie and you stay away from Jordan." He warned, jabbing a finger at him. He turned to stalk away, but spun around and narrowed his gaze. "I will kill you." He warned, moving back towards the inn. The baby would be born soon, but Ellie didn't need Jesse. She had Jordan and Paxton to help her.

2/5/2010 #322
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse stumbled back, bumping into an orange car, leaving a dent in the door. The alarm sounded, and Jesse flinched away from the noise. He plugged his ear that was closest to the Lamborghini wanting the sound to stop. He looked at Paxton and snorted, not phazed by his threat. "I told you. I'm not here to cause trouble." He repeated, stepping away from the wailing car.

"Look Paxton, I've grown up. A lot." Jesse said honestly, speaking over the alarm. He hoped the vampire would give him a second chance. "I feel horrible about what happened back at the Academy. And...nothing like that's ever going to happen again." He chuckled a little. "I've been working on my anger problems." Jesse announced, quiet proudly.

2/5/2010 #323
R. Lauden

"Stay away from them." Paxton shouted over his shoulder, stalking back towards the inn. He was tired of wasting time with the wolf. They had just arrived in town, but he would not hesitate to move them out.

[[PAxton to Maudy Inn]]

2/5/2010 #324
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse huffed, frowning. The vampire was so stubborn. He shook his head, rolling his eyes as he followed behind him inside the Inn. Jesse figured that they would be staying there, obviously. He snorted, the vampire had no other place to stay. He wouldn't be able to step one foot into a house with out being invited. Jesse found that hilarious. He ignored Paxton's warning, pushing open the door.

[[Jesse to Inn]]

2/5/2010 . Edited 2/5/2010 #325
NeyaYamagoto

goes to the inn]

2/5/2010 #326
songbirdalice

[[[NOOO!!! Sable's never had sex with Demitri. When she left Newborn, she left for good. Demitri has been in Mauderville the entire time. :/]]]

Sable stared at the ring silently. Demitri began to get a little worried when she didn't answer, ''Sable?" She shook her head, ''I can't,'' she whispered, ''not yet.''

2/5/2010 #327
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Okay...sorry. It was just a suggestion. Jeez. Well then, what's your amazing plan? : | ]]

2/5/2010 #328
songbirdalice

[[Well she'll eventually fall in love with Demitri but right now she's torn.]]

2/6/2010 #329
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[M'kay. Sorry about my little snap earlier. It pissed me off a little. HAha. Okay...do you want to hear my other idea? I was thinking, you know how you have Sable crying and such at Newborn. Well, I was thinking that Demitri could be like hunting or something, run into her, then like sense she's another wolf and turn back into his human form. Then like try to comfort or and get her to stop crying. Okay, so they become good friends, then decided to meet up again the next night and so on and so forth. After awhile they develops feeling for each other but Sable still has feelings for Jesse. Demitri kisses her, and Jesse just so happened to be around and sees it. Flips out, though he was on his way to tell her he was in love with Ellie and needed to find her. Demitri and Sable leave, and Jesse does too, but not like directly after. THAT WAY, they're both kind of to blame and they both think that the other caused their break up and no one's that bad guy. So what do you think? Yes, no?]]

2/6/2010 . Edited 2/6/2010 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member