Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »
R. Lauden

"Oh, wow." Ellie stopped in her tracks, staring at the quaint home. It was perfect, with green shutters and doors. The flower boxes hanging on the windows were full of snow, but she could already picture them filled with bright flowers. "This is amazing." She mumbled, continuing down the sidewalk and pausing again in front of the house. "Can you believe this is ours?"

3/15/2010 #541
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse looked down at her with a wide grin, pushing the stroller down the sidewalk. "No. No I can't." He said honestly, stopping next to her on the path. "I still can't believe I have you and Raewyn in my life." He glanced down at the baby in the stroller, feeling both proud and honored to have them in his life. "Read to go inside?" He asked, looking up at their home.

3/15/2010 #542
Altevriel

Andrew skulked around the sidewalk quietly, enjoying the silence there, at the moment at least. After standing still for several minutes, he headed to the inn to get a place to stay.

3/15/2010 . Edited 3/15/2010 #543
R. Lauden

"Definately." She smiled, starting down the walk-way and watching her footing. She clutched the key in her palm, moving up the front steps and stabbing it into the knob. She breathed in deep, turning the knob and shoving open the door. She was assaulted with the fresh smell of cleaning supplies and fresh paint. She had never smelled anything so good.

[[Jellie and Raewyn to 59 Blossom.]]

3/15/2010 #544
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Asher from Graveyard]]

Asher yanked the gate closed behind him, the hinges screeching in debate. The sound was high in pitch and he grimaced slightly, the sound hurting his eardrums. He make his way down the sidewalk, keeping a hand on the building as he passed so not to lose his balance. He doubted Bonnie or Clark would want to see him again, or if they would even help if he asked for it. He could only hope.

3/15/2010 #545
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Veronica from Humble House]]

Veronica slammed the door closed with a force full blow, stalking down the snow covered yard. Her feet screamed in protest, the cold biting into her skin like a snake. The lawn was littered with footprints, leading her to exactly where she wanted. Straight to Logan. She followed the prints down the sidewalk, only to lose them in a sea of tracks further into town.

She growled under her breath as her frown deepened and her anger flared up more, her tiny hands forming into tight fists. Her french tipped nails dug into her palms, her knuckles going white with the tension. She would find Logan one way or other. And she wouldn't stop until she had him eating from the palm of her hand.

[[ :) ]]

3/16/2010 #546
fictionalxbliss

*Shep from Graveyard*

Shep walked by Asher's side, staring at him with a concerned expression. She could tell what he was thinking, see it in his eyes. "Bonnie will help you." Shep looked around, catching sight of Veronica. She instantly became alarmed. "Just hurry up and get out of the street," Shep urged.

3/16/2010 #547
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher felt uncomfortable, as if someone were watching him. A chill ran up his spine and helooked over his shoulder, searching for the probing eyes. He spotted the girl across the street. She looked angry and out for blood. Asher turned his gaze back to the hospital, his lips in a tight seam. "Krissy." He breathed out when he heard her voice, relief settling over him. Asher had thought she left, disappeared forever. "Hope you're right." He didn't say anything more.

[[Ashep to Clinic]]

3/16/2010 #548
fictionalxbliss

*Sadie entering*

Sadie sped through the gates of Mauderville, taking a sharp turn into the Town Center's parking lot. Her tires screeched to a halt in a parking space. Switching off her car, Sadie grabbed her handbag and stuffed her keys inside. She flipped open her mirror and adjusted the scarf shielding her hair from the wind. Sadie reapplied her ruby red lipstick, contrasting greatly against her pale skin. Smirking at her reflection, she flipped her mirror shut, put it in her handbag, and left the car. She stuffed her glove covered hands in the pockets of her shiny violet trench coat. Her white three inch pump clicked against the cement as she walked to the Agency.

*Sadie to Real Estate Agency*

3/16/2010 #549
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Asher from Clinic]]

Asher stalked out of the clinic, the pint of blood in his hand. He couldn't stand seeing Shep like that, being so close and yet so far away. He had watched everyone he loved die, his family, lovers, friends. He wasn't about to let that happen with Shep. If it was the last thing he did, he would find someone or something to bring Shep back to him.

3/16/2010 #550
fictionalxbliss

*Sadie entering*

Sadie left the building and got in her car, stuffing the key in her coat pocket. She set her handbag in the passenger seat, started the car, and jerked out of the parking lot. She drove down the street, glad that she could drive without snow drifting into the car. She sniffed the air, switching her foot to the brake. The town was dead, but a vampire stalked the streets. Sadie parked illegally in front of a building, hopping out of her car. She shook off the snow that covered her pumps, making her way over to Asher. She reached his side, patting down the violet scarf that covered her hair from the offending wind. "Hello there," Sadie said in a seductive voice, stepping in front of him.

3/16/2010 #551
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher stopped in his tracks when the girl appeared, raising an eyebrow. His eyes trailed over her, taking in her appearance. Asher simply rolled his eyes, walking past the girl though it took a bit of effort. The girl was attractive and everything a man could dream of. But he had his sights set for one girl and one gril only. Shep.

[[Asher to Inn]]

3/16/2010 #552
fictionalxbliss

Sadie huffed, turning on her heel. "Damn, must be in love." She watched him disappear into the Inn and frowned. Her sunglasses fell to the edge of her nose and she pushed them up. Sadie stood straight and went back to her car, starting it up and driving carefully down the street until she found her new home.

Sadie pulled into the driveway, leaving it under the car port.

*Sadie to Rose Bungalow*

3/16/2010 #553
Raewyn Pierce

"How could she not tell us about this, Franklin?" Charisma shook her head from the passenger seat of the Porsche Cayenne. Not only had Ellie dropped out of Newborn Academy, but she had been knocked up by some poor punk without even a high school diploma. It was a disgrace, one of her worst nightmares had come true. Ellie could have at least chosen someone with money, with family and a good background.

"Charisma, relax." Frankling spoke from the front seat, his fingers caressing the wheel. "Zephryx could have been exaggerating about the poor kid. You should meet him before you judge him."

"I bet he is a loser. Ellie always liked nerdy boys. Although, that Zephryx...." Nicolette spoke up from the back seat, her voice trailed off when she remembered her parents were in the car. Franklin glanced at her in the rearview mirror.

He had forgotten what his oldest daughter really looked like. Her face had been nipped and tucked to look like Barbie, just as plastic and just as symmetrical. To think, it all started with a simple nose job. Ellie had made a mistake, but at least she had her life together. She was indepndent, secure, and practical. She was everything that Nicolette was not.

3/18/2010 #554
Raewyn Pierce

"What was the address again?" Franklin asked, watching the GPS.

"53 Blossom Lane." Charisma answered, glaring out the window at the small town. Ellie and her baby belonged at the family estate, living in the lap of luxury. Instead she was survivng in some speck on the map. Charisma was still trying to grasp the fact that Ellie never even bothered to tell them about her pregnancy, her daughter. She had kept her own parents in the dark. "I'm too young to be a grandma." She mumbled.

Nicolette laughed from the back seat, only half listening to her parents argue back and forth. "I bet you thought I would be the first one to get knocked up."

"Nicolette, you were the first one to get knocked up." Franklin glared through her from the rearview.

"At least I wasn't stupid enough to keep it." She shrugged her soldiers, pulling out her phone and texting her friends.

Franklin pulled on to Blossom Lane.

[[Charisma, Nicolette, and Franklin to 53 Blossom Lane.]]

3/18/2010 #555
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Asher and Andrew from Inn]]

Asher made his way down the sidewalk, hands deep in his pockets. He glanced over his shoulder to Andrew, looking him over with curious eyes. "Got a name?" He asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

3/21/2010 #556
Altevriel

He didn't realize Asher's head was turned and brought his own face to see him sudddenly, "Oh, Andrew. Andrew Nocts. You?"

3/21/2010 #557
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Asher." He announced his first name and his first name only, shifting his gaze frontward again. He didn't bother offering a handshake and kept walking with determined steps. "There a specific place your looking for? Diner? Boutique?" Asher asked, still looking straight ahead.

3/21/2010 #558
Altevriel

"Then hey Asher." he said, still following a couple of feet behind him, "I'm looking for the diner right now."

3/21/2010 #559
songbirdalice

Poet ran down the street, laughing. Her piercinc ice blue eyes were shining, waves of black shining hair behing her. Not far from her was her sister, Echo, ''Poet it isn't funny!" She yelled, envying her sisters speed, ''Give me back my phone!"

3/21/2010 #560
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher glanced at him for a second, his lips pressed in a hard line. "Carl's is up there..." He nodded his head towards the small diner. Asher stopped suddenly and turned into the parking lot of the Inn, leaving tracks in the snow behind him. After passing a few cars, Asher stopped in front of a snow covered mustang. He huffed a little, using his arm to brush off the snow.

3/21/2010 #561
songbirdalice

Poet takes cover behind a few cars, laughing a bit. Echo growled, baring her fangs in an empty threat, "Poet I swear to god if you don't give me my phone in three seconds..." Poet grinned, "Or what?" She countered playfully, dangling Echo's phone in her hand. She could sense the other vampire but paid no attention to him.

3/21/2010 #562
Altevriel

"You heading off somewhere then? If so, thanks for showing me where it was." he said, holding his hand up for a wave.

3/21/2010 #563
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher lifted his hand with out glancing back, waving goodbye to Andrew slightly. He knew the girls behind him were vampires, he could both sense and smell it. Asher tried to pay no mind to their games, fumbling around in his pocket for his car keys.

3/21/2010 #564
Altevriel

Andrew waved and prepared to head off to the diner, but decided to stay and watch what was going on.

3/21/2010 . Edited 3/21/2010 #565
songbirdalice

Echo lunged across a car, tackling Poet, Grabbing her phone and stood. Poet laughed then looked at her, holding her eyes. Echo could only stare into the ice blue eyes, her mind blank. Poet took a step forward, her eyes still piercing.

3/21/2010 #566
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher heard the thud and turned around, glaring at the two young bloods. He caught sight of Andrew who happened to be watching the scuffle. Grumbling under his breath, Asher made his way to the girls. "Enough!" He growled, for once happy to be an elder.

3/21/2010 #567
songbirdalice

Poet glanced at the older vampire, feeling his power. She bristled a bit, "Stop what?" Her voice was smooth, her eyes gazing into his. Echo blinked from the trance and glared at Poet, ''That is cheating." Poet held up a finger towards Echo, quieting her. Her attitude sparking. Her gaze never left Asher's.

3/21/2010 #568
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher stared into the girls eyes, an icy chill snaking up his spine. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, unable to tear his gaze from hers. Her eyes were so.... Asher blinked, breaking the trance. He frowned, narrowing his eyes at the girl. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He growled, his hand clamping around her throat. "If you ever try something like that again, I'll rip your eyes from their sockets." He snarled lowly, his fangs pricking his bottom lip.

3/21/2010 #569
Altevriel

Andrew continued to watch from a couple yards away and tilted his head, fairly sure this would turn violent, but he didn't plan on getting into it.

3/21/2010 #570
« Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member