Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

Poet snarled at him, ''What...the fuck...is your problem!" She shrieked, squirming and baring her fangs at him. Echo was infront of him in a second, ''let her go!" She demanded, her breaths heavy in anger. She knew the effect her sisters eyes had on other people, but she knew it wasn't her fault. "I swear if you don't, I will rip your fucking throat out." Poet snarled out, her blue eyes angry. Echo started to get worried, not for Poet, but for Asher. She knew he was older, but he was dealing with a bipolar vampire.

3/21/2010 . Edited 3/21/2010 #571
xAmericanIdi0tx

"My problem?!" Asher sounded slightly offended, his grip growing tighter. "My problem!" He snarled, his eyes darkening a shade. When Echo threatened he laughed out, sounding almost insane. "I'd like to see you fucking try!" He challenged, squeezing Poet's neck more, refusing to let go.

3/21/2010 #572
songbirdalice

Echo snarled at him and lunged, trying to get him to release his sister. Poet kicked him in the nut suck, trying to free herself from his grasps.

3/21/2010 . Edited 3/21/2010 #573
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Katie could you fix your post. I don't really understand it. I'm lacking sleep here so that may be the case but it still confused me. Haha. Please.]]

3/21/2010 #574
songbirdalice

[[edited]]

3/21/2010 #575
R. Lauden

[[Haha. Someone has sex on their mind. ;D]]

3/21/2010 #576
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Poor Ashy. He keeps getting kicked in the 'nut suck' XD LMAO! XP]]

A sudden jolt of pain shot through Asher's system, causing him to cry out in pain. He released Poet instantly, doubling over as he stumbling backwards. "You bitch..." Asher growled, collapsing to the snow covered ground. He grabbed his lower region protectively, wanting to ease his agony. "I'll...I'll get you...for that...bitch." He snarled, squeezing his eyes shut as the pain grew worse.

3/21/2010 #577
songbirdalice

Poet grinned in triumph down at the wounded vampire, ''you keep saying that,'' she purred in anger and delight. Echo looked at her, ''come on Poet..." She warned. Poet laughed, "Hold on I'm not done playing yet." Echo sighed, walking back toward the Inn, "Find me when you grow up,'' she called. Poet grinned, "will do."

3/21/2010 #578
Altevriel

"You are some angry people, you know that?" Andrew spoke, rubbing the back of his head and watching.

3/21/2010 #579
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher frowned up at her, a snarl building up in his chest. "Fuck you." He spat, already feeling himself recovering. He watched her carefully, studying the way she moved. Slowly, he started to push himself up, acting as if he were still wounded. "I keep saying that...because it's going to happen." He heard Andrew speak up and he growled loudly. "Shut up!" Asher shouted with aggravation

3/21/2010 #580
songbirdalice

Poet studied his movements, quirking her eyebrow, ''mhmm, I'll pretend to believe that,'' she said, tracing figures in the snow with her bare toe. She grinned at him and tilted her head to the side as she watched him get up. Echo looked at Andrew, ''Yeah, I know.''

3/21/2010 #581
Altevriel

"Do you three know eachother, because you got into a fight quickly." he stared at Asher standing and the other two. "Oh, I get it." he said, smelling the air, "Vampires."

3/21/2010 #582
songbirdalice

Echo looked at him, ''yes...and you are a...? Hmm, sorry I'm a new vampire so I don't know what your scent it.''

3/21/2010 #583
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher watched her with curious eyes as she drew odd figures in the snow, ignoring the impulse to stomp on the ugly designs. He smirked at the thought, clearly enjoying what he saw in his head. When Andrew spoke up, Asher rolled his eyes, turning his back on the group. "I'm done with this game." He called over his shoulder, moving towards his car.

3/21/2010 . Edited 3/21/2010 #584
Altevriel

"Oh, me? I'm a....demon, kinda new too I guess." he smiled for half a second and quit sniffing.

3/21/2010 #585
songbirdalice

Poet grinned, ''bye then,'' she called over to Asher and skipped over to her sister. Echo looked at her, ''you're going to get yourself killed, you know that right?" She asked, crossing her arms. Poet grinned, "yep." Echo sighed, "Rhetorical question Poet.'' She looked at Andrew, "A demon huh? Neato."

3/21/2010 #586
R. Lauden

[Paxton Entering]

Paxton shifted into second gear and coasted down Main Street. He wondered if Jordan and Ellie had even remained in Mauderville. It had been weeks, but his need had become too much to bear. He needed to see Jordan, if only for a few brief moments. He needed to inhale her perfect scent and see her smile. He shifted into first gear as he passed by a group of people gathered in the street.

He glimpsed Asher, the sight of him setting off a spark of rage. He slammed on the brake. The car skidded to a hault. Of all the places to reunite with his maker, it had to be Mauderville. Throwing open the car door, he slammed it shut and stalked toward the older vampire.

3/21/2010 #587
Altevriel

"So, what's up with you two? Do you like getting into fights or something? I'm curious." He shifted legs and stared curiously.

3/21/2010 #588
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Fuck." Asher cursed, recognizing the familiar scent. He sucked in a useless breath and turned around to face the raging vampire, a smile on his face. "Paxton." He said in a cheery tone, although he knew what was coming. "Long time no see, huh?" He tried to play it off as if he had done nothing wrong. As if he hadn't left Paxton to fed for himself all those years.

3/21/2010 #589
songbirdalice

Echo laughed lightly, ''no, we were just playing, we weren't going to fight, but I guess that vampire thought we were going to.'' Poet sighed, shaking her head, ''jumpin' to conclusions, I swear people these days.''

3/21/2010 #590
Altevriel

"These days? People act like this a lot?" he started chuckling in surprise. "What're your names, if I can ask."

3/21/2010 #591
R. Lauden

A growl shook past his throat. Paxton lunged at Asher, tackling him into the snow. He wanted to kill him, pummel him into the ground until his blood turned the snow red. Paxton swung a fist, his knuckles cracking against Asher's jaw. "You son of a bitch." He growled, his vision tunelling to the face of his maker.

3/21/2010 #592
songbirdalice

Poet gleamed at the fight, watching in amusement. She debated whether to help. Echo kept an arm on her sister's, keeping her in place, "I'm Echo and this is my sister, Poet."

3/21/2010 #593
Altevriel

He slightly bowed his head and found himself watching the struggle, "Cool to meet ya, I'm Andrew, and I just got into town."

3/21/2010 #594
xAmericanIdi0tx

The air shot out of Asher's chest when he hit the ground, his head smacking against the concrete below the snow. He took the first blow with out a word, knowing very well that he deserved it. "...Paxton..." Asher said in a warning tone after taking several more blows to the face, urging the young blood to settle down. He grabbed Paxton's fist in a quick motion, stopping another blow. "Enough."

3/21/2010 #595
songbirdalice

Echo nodded, watching the fight, ''likewise.'' Poet smelled the blood, even though it was vampire blood, it was blood all the same. Her eyes turned pitch black and nostrils flared. Her mouth parted, showing fangs. Echo held her arms, "Poet! Snap out of it!"

3/21/2010 #596
Altevriel

"Um..." he saw the change and became cautious, "You alright? Ya look...off." Without thinking, he took a few steps forward to get a better look.

3/21/2010 #597
R. Lauden

Paxton tried bringing down his fist again, but Asher held it steady. "I swear to God, Asher. If I had a stake, I would drive it straight through your cold, dead heart." He growled through gritted teeth instead, staring down at his maker's bloody face. Strands of blonde hung in his jade-toned eyes. "You left me in a fucking alley."

3/21/2010 #598
songbirdalice

Echo tried restraining her sister, ''ugh she's thirsty,'' she said threw gritted teeth. Poet stared at Asher, or rather the blood on his face, her eyes black lined with bright blue.

3/21/2010 #599
Altevriel

He glanced at the blood, "Oh, I can put her somewhere away from the blood, step over to that dark spot." he pointed at a small bit of shade.

3/21/2010 #600
« Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member