Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

[Daaang, this is going to be interesting! Haha.]

Duncan growled, shaking his body down to his sharp claws. The vampire had pushed all the wrong buttons. Duncan charged forward and pounced on the vampire, digging his teeth into one of his shoulders.

1/3/2010 #91
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher snarled when the beast knocked him backwards into the Inn, and dug it's teeth into his flesh. "Son of a--" He growled, grabbing a clump of the wolfs fur and bit into it's shoulder like the wolf had him. The blood fueled Asher's anger, making him wanting more. Asher pulled on the wolfs hair and bit down harder, sinking his teeth deeper into it's flesh. Asher was trying to make it as pain as possible for the beast.

1/3/2010 #92
fictionalxbliss

Duncan whimpered in a moment of weakness. He knew he could defeat this vampire no matter how old he was. Werewolves were designed to destroy them. He released his hold on the vampire, raking his claw down it's bare chest and abdomen. Duncan pushed himself away from the vampire, balancing his haunches on the vampire's legs for leverage. He was now free of the vampire's teeth. He flew backwards, landing on his feet and panting for breath. Damn, that had hurt more than expected.

1/3/2010 #93
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher growled in pain when the wolf dug it's claws down his chest, leaving another very distinctive set of deep scratches over his old scar that he had received from another wolf. "You'll regret that." He snarled stepping foreword. Asher stumbled slightly, the wolfs bit hurting more than he had anticipated. He licked the blood from his lips, both Shep's and Duncan's blood sending pleasurable chills through his body.

He wanted more, and he would stop at nothing to get it. Asher stared at Duncan with bloodshot eyes, before he bolted foreword, tacking the animal with supernatural strength, bringing it to the ground. Asher braced himself on top of the beast, making sure to steer clear of its jaws. He bit into the wolf again, a smile growing across his face as he drank the powerful blood.

1/3/2010 #94
fictionalxbliss

[Oh my, we have created a monster. Lol. :D]

Duncan yelped in pain, slapping his paws at the vampire's face. He wouldn't die this way. He knew what his blood would do to this vampire, and Mauderville didn't need another psycho running around town. Duncan writhed beneath the vampire, kicking his haunches against the vampire's stomach.

1/3/2010 #95
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher growled at the beast, his chest vibrating with the vicious sound. His handsome face was now scared with four large and identical claw marks across his cheek. He snarled at the beast as it clawed at Asher's stomach, ripping his insides open. Asher jabbed a hand up into it's muzzle, using all his strength with the movement.

1/3/2010 #96
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[i'll be back. going to go take a quick shower. don't go anywhere! ;D]]

1/3/2010 #97
R. Lauden

[[Logan Entering]]

Logan revved his engine, punching the clutch and switching into a lower gear. His sapphire eyes drifted over the small town. The resemblence to Borden Grove was almost frightening. All those years, Aria had dreamed of getting away from her prison. In the end, she swapped it for another. What the hell are you doing, Aria? He thought to himself, though she would probably would hear his thoughts. Their bond was strong.

He surveyed the town through shaded lenses, pulling into a parking spot and cutting the engine. His fingers tightened around the emergency brake. A bouquet of orange lillies sat on the seat beside him. It was his last resort. Aria already made her feelings clear, but perhaps a couple flowers would change her mind--that was his hope anyway.

Snatched them off the upholstered seat, he stepped out of the expensive vehicle and engaged the locks. The tracker had a head start, but he hoped to reach her first. He called to try and warn her, but assumed she would still be bitter.

He sensed her presence in the farthest corner of his mind, a faint pulsing. Her fear and pain sunk into his thoughts. Shit. He cursed, taking off towards the Nightingale Forest. His mental compass led the way. His fingers clutched the lillies at his side.

[[Logan to Nightingale Forest]]

1/3/2010 #98
fictionalxbliss

Duncan whimpered at the pressure on his muzzle. It was almost too much, almost enough to break the bones. He tried to push the vampire off of him, but he wouldn't budge. Duncan felt himself losing his strength.

-------------------

*Shep from Mauderville Inn*

She carried the gun at her side, her fists shaking. She was afraid and angry, dreading the moment that was inevitable. It was odd how Shep suddenly cared for a vampire. Maybe it had just been the fact that she shared her blood. Whatever the reason she didn't like the feeling that pulsated through her chest when she saw Asher. It almost stopped her from pointing the gun at his chest. "Asher. Stop."

1/4/2010 #99
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher froze at the sound of Shep's commanding voice. He turned his head slowly to look at her, his face bloody from the claw marks. Asher crawled off the beast, edging him way to Shep, tears threatening his eyes. "Please..." He begged. "Do it...please." Asher grabbed the gun, placing it firmly on his chest. "Make it stop." His voice cracked, letting the bloody tears finally fall down his cheeks. Asher was no longer paying attention to Duncan.

[[btw, Ashy's tears are made of blood, like most vampires. ^.^]]

1/4/2010 #100
fictionalxbliss

[Okay, how do you want to do this? Silver will weaken him, but Shep can find someone to fix him up. He may or may not remember Shep, but that's up to you. Silver won't kill him. Shep also has to be very careful with the gun because it can kill her if it enters her blood stream. I need to add this to the rules. Haha.]

A surprised gasp escaped her lips as she examined him. Claw marks covered his face and abdomen, blood trickled down his face. "Asher," she whispered, wanting nothing more than to take him in her arms. Weird things were happening to her, she noticed. Her heart was aching, tears were making their appearance. She shouldn't care for a vampire. It was wrong. Everything about this was wrong. Her heart felt as if it were slowly cracking in her chest as she watched the bloody tears make a path down his tattered face.

1/4/2010 #101
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[We can do it just as long as he doesn't die. ^.^]]

"Krissy..." Asher said once more, his voice pleading. His eyes were glowing with an eary silver that resemble hunger. Another growl escaped from his chest, his attempt at trying to scare her into doing it. "Make it end Krissy. It's driving me crazy." He told her, his jaw tight. Asher tried to sound fierce but his tears betrayed him.

1/4/2010 #102
fictionalxbliss

Duncan made no attempt to attack. He knew he was too weak. In his wolf form he staggered on to the dirt path of the Mauderville Inn, resting by the rose bushes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shep's face went blank as her mind registered what was about to happen. If she shot this bullet through Asher's chest it would temporarily paralyze him and put him into a dream state. There was a chance he could forget her, maybe even everything about his past. Then again he could remember everything, or maybe just forget bits and pieces. She wished he would forget her and maybe he could with her help. It wouldn't kill him, that much she knew. As she looked into Asher's eyes she could see the pain reflecting her own. Make it end, Krissy.

Closing her eyes, she let out a breath and pulled the trigger.

1/4/2010 #103
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher gasped as the bulled passed through him, not expecting it to happen so quickly. He blinking a few times before falling backwards, his back hitting the pavement with a hard thud. Ash grabbed at his chest, his movement slow. Asher caughed up a little bit of blood.

1/4/2010 #104
fictionalxbliss

Shep watched Asher with a cold stare. Blood seeped down his chest from the wound. She blinked, then turned her head completely away from the sight. Tears burned her eyes, but she wouldn't let him see. "I didn't do it for you," she lied.

1/4/2010 #105
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher felt his body limping as the silver began to paralyze him, clouding his mind. His head lolled over to the side, his blank stare straight ahead.

1/4/2010 #106
fictionalxbliss

Shep let out a heavy sigh, unloaded the gun, and tucked it in the back of her pants. She knew she shouldn't leave the wolf here, but Asher needed her. Sure he would survive, but would the wolf? Shep was conflicted. Despite the flurry of thoughts she knelt by Asher's side and stroked his cheek. "I'll get you fixed," she whispered against his ear. She placed a lingering kiss on his cheek and then lifted to her feet. She went behind him and hooked her arms under his and dragged him to Justin's Lamborghini. "Shit," she grunted, adjusting his weight, "you weigh a ton, Asher."

She set his body against the dirt parking lot and it took her awhile to lift his body into the passenger's seat, but she finally managed. At that moment Tombo Filner walked by and caught sight of the shifter covered in blood. He ran to her side, his face filled with concern. "Are you alright?" he asked frantically.

"I'm not wounded if that's what you're asking, but a vampire's been shot with silver and I have a wounded wolf that needs healing. Can you help me get the wolf in the car?" Shep asked, sounding much older than she ever had.

Tombo helped Shep put Duncan, still in his wolf form, in the backseat. Tombo jumped in with him, trying to convince him to turn back to his human form, but it didn't seem to be working. Shep searched under the front seat and found the key she had been searching for. "Justin, you goddamn idiot. Always leaving your car unlocked and with a spare key inside." Shep started the car and pulled out, driving down Main Street. "Where's the closest hospital or clinic?"

Tombo gave her directions. "You're a shifter," Tombo noted, "why aren't you mated?" Shep laughed without a touch of humor. "Why aren't you?" she retorted. Tombo looked out the window, frowning. "I have obligations."

Shep pulled into the Caretaker's Clinic. "So do I," she mumbled.

[[Alright, in this state Asher might have some kind of crazy dream or a memory or something. I don't mean to take control of your character or anything. It's just....he's out dude.]]

1/4/2010 #107
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Haha. No no, I am completely fine with it. This is a memory from like before he was a vamp, and he's like 426 or something haha.]]

Asher signed, brushing away the stray strand of blond hair from Abigail's face, placing it behind her ear. They sat on a small stone bench, the full moon above casting a light glow over Abby's translucent skin. Asher smiled at her. "I love you, Abby." He said softly.

Abigail frowned. "Asher...you don't know what you're talking about." She said, pushing his hand away. Abby turned her back to him.

"But I do." Ash cooed, forcing her to look at him. "And one day, I'm going to make you believe me."

Abigail shrugged him off, rising to her feet. "Asher, why are you pushing this."

"Why aren't you?!" He threw the question back at her. Asher huffed, spinning Abigail around to face him once again. "The truth is Abby, I've fallen for you. And I think you've fallen just as hard." He smiled at her, pulling her close and planting a firm, and passionate kiss on her lips.

1/4/2010 . Edited 1/4/2010 #108
fictionalxbliss

[Oh my, so romantic! Asher is such a sweetheart! Do you want to control Nurse Bonnie or Dr. Jane? Or both?]

"Take the wolf in," she said with a jerk of her head. Tombo nodded, getting him from the back seat and struggling with his weight as he carried the wolf. Shep hurried to the other side of the car and pulled Asher from the seat, stumbling as she did so.

1/4/2010 #109
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Haha. I can. Doesn't matter. lol.]]

Abigail wrapped her arms around his neck, getting caught in the moment, and tangled her fingers in his hair before finally pulling away. Her eyes were closed as she spoke. "You're right Asher. I do love you, which is why I can't be with you."

Asher smiled slightly, but his eyes gave away his confusion. "Abby, that doesn't even make sen-" Abigail cut him off, placing a finger over his lips.

"Asher, you said it yourself. You love me. So why can't that be enough." Abigail said simply, pulling away from Asher's embrace.

"Abigail...what's going on?" Asher questioned, his confustion getting the best of him. He touched her shoulder gently. "...Abby?" Ash said cautiously, when there was no reply.

1/4/2010 #110
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[ello?]]

1/4/2010 #111
fictionalxbliss

*Shep, Asher, Tombo, and Duncan to Caretaker's Clinic*

1/5/2010 #112
fictionalxbliss

*Justin Entering*

The wolf padded through the gates to the town, noticing it even looked dead at this time of day. As h e was trotting down the street he caught sight of his car parked at a clinic and immediately grew furious at the sight. It took him quite while to calm down enough so he could phase. Standing naked in the street he rushed to his car and got in. He found a pair of jeans, but no shirt. He slipped on the pair of tattered, dark jeans and left his car, stalking up the walkway to the clinic.

*Justin to Caretaker's Clinic*

1/6/2010 #113
R. Lauden

[[Suggestion: Never go shopping after drinking.]]

*Aria and Kallum Entering*

Aria struggled in the his restrictive arms, thrashing back and forth. Logan was close, she could almost sense him. When he made the charge, she gre more attuned to his presence. She wanted to call out to him, but a hand was slapped over her mouth. Whatever the tracker had planned, she realized it wasn't bringing her back to Borden Grove.

1/6/2010 #114
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Reese from Humble House]]

Reese rolled his eyes at Veronica's cry, not wanting to deal with her crap so he just ignored it and continued the the sidewalk. He huffed, stuffing his hands in his pockets passing by a wall of trees. Reese slowed in his walked, noticing the two struggling forms that burst through the trees. "Aria!" Reese shouted with surprise. He rushed towards them, knowing he couldn't do anything.

1/6/2010 #115
fictionalxbliss

[Hahahaha!! Oh my, Justin is going to be pissed. Haha!]

Kallum ran through the streets, searching for a car. His eyes spotted a flashy orange Lamborghini. He opened the driver's side, stuffing Arianna into the passenger's seat and locking the doors. "Open the door and I'll cut your throat. Of course, that would be after you served a severe punishment. He winked at her before speeding out of the parking lot and down the street, toward the back of the town.

1/6/2010 #116
R. Lauden

Aria recognized the car. She would recognize it anywhere. The sleek orange exterior with clean lines. "You are so fucking dead." She growled at the tracker, remembering Justin. Her nostrils filled with his familiar scent, while she milled over the idea of jumping out of the moving vehicle.

1/6/2010 #117
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Fuck! Arianna!" Reese shouted, jogging after the car, but quickly slowed. "Shit! Sucks to be a ghosts right now." He complained, looking around for someone, or something to help. He ran a hand through his hair, as he scanned the small town.

1/6/2010 #118
fictionalxbliss

[xD LOL! Oh my gosh. Aria totally cracked me up. I creeped myself out with this post. I'm so paranoid.]

"Shut the fuck up," he spat, focusing on the area. Kallum passed a creepy looking mansion as he neared Dun Road. He turned down the road and was forced to turn on the lights because of the sudden darkness.

*Kallum and Aria to Dun Road*

1/6/2010 . Edited 1/6/2010 #119
fictionalxbliss

*Justin and Shep from Caretaker's Clinic*

Just exited the building with Shep in tow, coming to a sudden stop with wide eyes. He scanned the parking lot, his face growing red. "What now?" Shep asked, becoming annoyed.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR?!" he screamed, throwing his arms in the air. Shep's eyes widened as she noticed it was missing. "Oh shit," she mumbled, glancing around with nervous eyes.

"Let's just get back to the hotel," Justin grumbled, walking down the street. "Shep!" he shouted. "Come on!" Shep mumbled to herself, jogging to catch up with him.

1/6/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member