Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

One mile past Nightingale Park is the Nightingale Forest Cottage. It is in a secluded section of the woods. There is a large vegetable garden in the back yard. The small cottage has a small covered porch, with three steps leading up to it. Green shutters are neatly placed over the windows to keep out the light. A small flower garden lines the front of the cottage. Fairies often spend their time here when the home is vacant. If a friendly newcomer moves in they tend to cause a lot of mischief to get attention.

There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Inside, there are wooden floors that sometimes creak in certain places. There's a small cozy fireplace in the living area. The kitchen and dining room join into one. The master bedroom can fit three people if needed. The small bedroom can only fit a twin bed and a dresser.

Residents:

Duncan Wilder

Unity Wilda

11/12/2009 . Edited 3/31/2010 #1
fictionalxbliss

*Duncan and Unity from Main Street*

Duncan parked the car in the too-tiny driveway, slamming the white Honda's door with little too much force. He pulled out the silver key and made his way to the front porch. Looking over his shoulder at Unity he said, "You coming?"

11/12/2009 #2
songbirdalice

She nodded, locking her cheverlet, though she didn't think anybofy would think to steal it. She already fell in love with the house. She fell into step beside him.

11/12/2009 #3
fictionalxbliss

Duncan jiggled the lock in the doorknob, pushing the door open and stepping inside. "Not a bad place. Charming, really.The only ad thing about this place is the-". Duncan was suddenly interrupted by a buzzing blur zipping around his head. He blinked, trying to follow the lilac stream.

A little voice squeaked out, "Don't you dare call me a nuisance, Duncan Goldenberg!" Duncan blinked.

"What the hell are you doing?! I'm busy here. Why don't you go-"

"Frolic in the flowers? Nope. I want to meet my new neighbor!"

"Matilda," Duncan said in a warning voice, rubbing his hands over his face. The Latino fairy ignored him.

Matilda got very close to Unity's face, blinking. Matilda smiled cheekily, and said, "hello, Unity. Welcome to Mauderville! Are you going to be my new neighbor?" Her lilac wings flickered like a hummingbird's as she hovered over Unity's shoulder.

11/12/2009 #4
songbirdalice

Unity grinned at the fairy, ''i believe so.'' she said smiling.

11/12/2009 #5
fictionalxbliss

Duncan nodded, handing Unity the keys. "Enjoy your home," he said as he quickly left the cottage and headed back to the agency, his pager buzzing.

*Duncan to Main Street*

Matilda smiled, watching as Duncan slammed the door. She hovered close to Unity. "So what's your story?"

11/12/2009 #6
songbirdalice

she smiled, ''just needed to get away from the pack.'' she sid walking in, ''you can come in if you'd like''

11/12/2009 #7
fictionalxbliss

(Katie, watch the grammar. It's a rule. I don't mean to be anal or anything, but the rules apply to everyone.)

Matilda beamed at Unity. She buzzed about, finding a seat on the window sill. She crossed her legs, which sported hot pink tights. Her light pink sequence shirt glimmered in the sunlight. She bounced her leg, looking about the room. "You're going to furnish this place, right?"

11/12/2009 #8
songbirdalice

She nodded at the fairy, ''yes, i will,'' she said, running her finger on the dusty window sill.

11/13/2009 #9
fictionalxbliss

Matilda nodded. "Sorry about Duncan. He's a grouch, but he can be a real sweetheart. Once he saved me from an elf that was just passing through Mauderville. The elf had taken my pixie dust and my dagger; I was completely defenseless. Elves are just as fast as fairies so I couldn't escape in time. Anyway, Duncan picked the elf up by his ears and kicked him out of town, literally."

Matilda sighed, remembering the day. Then she remembered Unity was a newcomer, and she had not been warned.

"I'm sure you're aware of this, but there is a full moon approaching. You've heard of Dun Road and the forest, right?" Matilda's eyes held a hint of fear.

11/13/2009 #10
songbirdalice

She had heard a little, ''Um i haven't heard much, just that they are dangerous...right?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

11/13/2009 #11
fictionalxbliss

Matilda's eyes grew wide as she shook her head in swift movements. "No, not dangerous. Dun Road is a death sentence. I've never heard of anyone getting out alive. Not even a vampire. No one knows what's down there. I think there are Demons and Engkantos; they both feed on fear and destruction. Do not go near that road. Once you reach the secluded part of Mauderville, turn around. Never go past the Mauderville Mansion. Stay away from it."

Matilda's eyes sparked, warning Unity that she was very serious.

11/13/2009 #12
songbirdalice

She looked at the little fairy, ''alright, so what is the forest about?'' She asked. she was curious about the road. A part of her wanted to go to it but her instincts told her not to.

11/13/2009 #13
fictionalxbliss

Matilda narrowed her eyes. "Engkantos," she said. "No one listens to me, but I know that's what they are. The Dun Forest is their home. We don't disturb it."

Matilda tilted her head. "What time is it? I'm starving," she stated.

[To check the time look at the Mauderville Forecast. Always keep any eye on that.]

11/13/2009 #14
songbirdalice

''Around noon,'' she said, looking at the small fairy.

11/13/2009 . Edited by fictionalxbliss, 11/13/2009 #15
fictionalxbliss

Matilda perked up. "Are you hungry? We could go eat at Carl's Catfish. He's an elf, but his food is fabulous! I don't have to be at work until three." Matilda hopped up from the windowsill, her lilac fairy wings carrying her to be level with Unity's eyes.

11/13/2009 #16
songbirdalice

She nodded. She could already tell they were going to be friends. ''Alright," she said, ''just let me get my stuff up."

11/13/2009 . Edited by fictionalxbliss, 11/13/2009 #17
fictionalxbliss

[*twitches* Grammar. *twitch twitch*]

Matilda nodded, hovering in place as she waited.

11/13/2009 #18
songbirdalice

[oopsie]

She went to her truck and got out the large suitcase. She carried it inside and set it down by the door and smiled, ''ready?" She asked the fairy.

11/13/2009 #19
fictionalxbliss

Matilda grinned, fluttering out onto the front porch. "Ready!"

(Do you want to make the first post in Main Street? We don't start posting in Carl's Catfish until you park the car and go in.)

11/13/2009 #20
songbirdalice

She grinned and locked the house. She hooked her house keys to her car keys and walked to the truck and got in. It's blue paint was starting to chip and she had a ''Dora the Explorer'' bandade over a small crack on her windsheild.l She started it and rolled down a window so that Matilda could get in.

11/13/2009 #21
fictionalxbliss

Matilda flew in the window, giggling. "No one has ever opened a window for me before," Matilda said to Unity. Matilda settled into the passenger seat, glancing around the car. "I use a cardinal to get around. I call her Birdie." Matilda's stomach growled. "I can practically smell the catfish," she said, rubbing her stomach.

11/13/2009 #22
songbirdalice

She laughed and rolled up the window, ''cute,'' she said, pulling out of her driveway.

[[unity and matilda to main highway]]

11/13/2009 #23
fictionalxbliss

[Lol. It's Main Street, but that's okay. :)]

11/13/2009 #24
fictionalxbliss

*Duncan from Main Street*

He parked his bike under the tree, somehwat sheltering it from the rain. He walked up the small steps and stood under the cover of the porch. His relaxed against the wall casually.

12/7/2009 #25
songbirdalice

*Unity from main street*

Unity pulled in and let her truck idle for a minute before turning it off and stepping out, smirking at Duncan.

12/7/2009 #26
fictionalxbliss

Duncan grinned, pulling himself off the wall as he watched her. His hair was damp from the rain along with his clothes. The leather jacket was pulled taught across his back.

12/7/2009 #27
songbirdalice

Unity walked pass him and unlocked the front door, walking in without waiting for him.

12/7/2009 #28
fictionalxbliss

Duncan followed Unity into the cottage, shutting the door behind him. Duncan didn't waste any time. He tore off his jacket and shirt, throwing them on the floor. He pounced on Unity, taking her wrists and pinning them above her on the wall. His hips pressed against hers and he groaned, inhaling her scent. She was magniicent.

[If he gets her preggers she won't be able to tell for a long time. And a "month" in RPG time only takes one week in RPG time.]

12/7/2009 #29
songbirdalice

Unity groaned and pressed her hips against his, it has been a while since she's been in bed with a man but her body reacted instinctly. The feel of him against her heightened her arousal.

[[okay]]

12/7/2009 . Edited 12/7/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member