Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

Unity moaned loudly, climaxing after he did, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

1/11/2010 #91
fictionalxbliss

A lazy grin was on Duncan's face as he pulled out of her. He helped her down, placing her on her feet. His hands held her steady at the waist. He kissed her neck, collar bone, traveling up to her face. There his grazed his lips with hers and placed soft kisses about her face. Duncan grabbed a bar of soap, lathering her body.

1/11/2010 #92
songbirdalice

Unity panted slightly, running her hands up his arms, lookig at him.

1/11/2010 #93
fictionalxbliss

Duncan smirked as he began to massage shampoo into her hair. He didn't speak, afraid to ruin the moment. He gazed into her eyes for a moment and rinsed her hair. He repeated the steps with the conditioner before washing his own hair.

1/11/2010 #94
songbirdalice

She watched him, her gaze trailing over his body, she leaned against the shower wall.

1/11/2010 #95
fictionalxbliss

Duncan washed the rest of his body, feeling Unity's eyes on him. Once he was finished he gave her a quick peck on the lips and left the shower.

1/13/2010 #96
songbirdalice

Unity turned off the water and got out, wrapping a towel around herself before going to her room. She walked to her dresser and grabbed underwear, a bra, jeans, a tank and a hoodie. She dressed ad yawned, going to make breakfast.

1/13/2010 #97
fictionalxbliss

Duncan dried off his body and walked into the bedroom. He had no clothes, he realized. And he didn't feel like walking around naked, not that he really cared. He kept the towel wrapped around his waist. He walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. His smile was smug as he watched Unity.

1/13/2010 #98
songbirdalice

Unity scrambled 10 eggs and fried bacon, putting it all together.

1/13/2010 #99
fictionalxbliss

His eyes scanned her body. "Why'd you put so much clothes on?" he griped from his seat at the table. The smell of bacon filled the air and Duncan breathed it in.

1/13/2010 #100
songbirdalice

She brought the food to the table and got tortillas, ''because it's cold,'' she laughed, sitting down.

1/13/2010 #101
fictionalxbliss

Duncan began stuffing his mouth with food. He swallowed and smiled at Unity. She had a certain glow, he realized. Probably from the pregnancy. He tried not to think about it, but he found his thoughts wandering to the future anyway. It was a scary thought, raising a child. He brushed away the thoughts. "I can keep you warm." He scrunched his brows, realizing how corny the statement was and stuffed another bite of food in his mouth.

1/13/2010 #102
songbirdalice

Unity made a breakfast burrito and took a bite, smiling at him. "I know you can,'' she answered, standing, walking to the fridge. ''I can stop by your place and pick you up some cloths,'' she said getting out the orange juice.

1/13/2010 #103
fictionalxbliss

Duncan huffed. "More like a room. The Bird Room at the Inn. It's a strange place." He shook his head, slightly ashamed. He should have had a house by now. Should be mated with Cassy. Two or three kids running around the front yard of the Alpha's mansion back home. It shouldn't have ended up like this. No mated, not even married for that matter, while expecting a child. He didn't even belong to a pack anymore. His life was pathetic.

1/13/2010 #104
songbirdalice

"I'll drop by and get you cloths or drop you off, which ever you prefer,'' she said pouring a glass, ''want some orange juice?"

1/13/2010 #105
fictionalxbliss

"Yeah," he mumbled. He continued to eat and watched her. Although it wasn't perfect timing and she wasn't his desired mate, Duncan was drawn to her. He couldn't explain it, didn't want to. In some ways he was grateful for her. He knew he would never admit it to her face, but she was nice company. Duncan genuinely enjoyed his time with her.

1/13/2010 #106
songbirdalice

Unity got another glass and poured him one, setting it infront of his plate. She sat back in her seat and took a drik, studying him while she ate.

1/13/2010 #107
fictionalxbliss

[My mom wouldn't let me get orange juice at McDonald's this morning. ): "Too much sugar!" Pooh.]

Duncan took a large sip of the orange juice. He had finished his meal and sat back, patting his stomach. "That was good." He gave her a genuine smile.

1/14/2010 #108
songbirdalice

She smiled at him, ''glad you liked it,'' she said taking both of their plates to the sink and rinsing them off, putting them in the dishwasher. She picked up the carboard box and set it on the table and took out four bottles from the fridge, heating them up. She took one black and white puppy out, it's eyes just opening. She grinned, ''hey baby,'' she cooed, feeding it the bottle.

1/14/2010 #109
fictionalxbliss

Duncan's eyes widened. "You have puppies?" His eyebrows lifted in surprise as he veered away from the small dog.

1/14/2010 #110
songbirdalice

"somebody dropped them off at the office,'' she explained, the puppy eating greedily.

1/14/2010 #111
fictionalxbliss

"Office? What do you do?" Duncan eyed the puppy curiously, but kept his distance.

1/14/2010 #112
songbirdalice

''I'm a veterinarian,'' she answered, putting the puppy in the box and taking out another, ''you can help if you want.''

1/14/2010 #113
fictionalxbliss

Duncan shook his head. "No, I'm good," he said, watching the puppy with skeptical eyes.

1/14/2010 #114
songbirdalice

Unity looked at him, ''are you afraid of puppies?" She asked, feeding puppy number two.

1/14/2010 #115
fictionalxbliss

He scowled. "I'm not afraid of puppies. I just don't like them," he griped, looking around the room. Sure, they may have seemed cute and fun, but they were way too much responsibility, Duncan thought. Their fur had always gotten on his clothes.

1/14/2010 #116
songbirdalice

Unity gaped at him then rolled her eyes, ''okay,'' she said. She picked up the last puppy, the runt, and started feeding it.

1/14/2010 #117
fictionalxbliss

"Why did you want to be a vet?" Duncan asked, watching the puppy drink from the bottle.

1/14/2010 #118
songbirdalice

"I dunno, I guess I've always liked animals so...'' She shrugged and put the puppy in the box, putting it back on the ground.

1/15/2010 #119
fictionalxbliss

"Figures," he mumbled. He glanced at her, a frown on his face. "Do you mind if I go back to sleep?"

1/15/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member