Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

Unity shook her head, ''no, you need to sleep.'' She said and ran a hand through her hair.

[[Can Unity still change into a wolf or would it affect the baby?]]

1/15/2010 #121
fictionalxbliss

[I don't think she should be able to because of the pregnancy, but her emotions will probably be ten times worse, especially on the full moon.]

1/15/2010 #122
songbirdalice

[[hehe, that's funny]]

Unity sighed and picked up the box of puppies, walking outside to her truck. She put the puppies in the passenger seat and got in the drivers seat, starting the large truck. The vehicle roared to life, Unity let it idle for a minute.

1/15/2010 #123
fictionalxbliss

Duncan stood from the table, holding the towel around his waist. He pecked Unity on the cheek and sauntered back to the bedroom. He dropped the towel on the floor and shuffled into the bed. Exhausted, he fell asleep within a few minutes.

1/15/2010 #124
songbirdalice

Unity pulled out of the long driveway, heading to work.

[[Unity to main street]]

1/15/2010 #125
fictionalxbliss

Duncan had awoken two hours ago. He sat on the couch, flipping through the channels on the television. He had spent too much time watching the god awful soap operas. Now he was watching Oprah. Something on teenage girls and pregnancy. He imagined if he had a girl and what would happen when she reached the mating age. Thoughts of killing any boy who looked at her ran through his mind. She was going to be home schooled, he thought. If it's a girl, he old himself. He prayed the baby would be a boy. It would be so much more easier. Duncan's eyes widened at the topic on the talk show. And these were humans. A young female wolf was ten times worse.

1/19/2010 #126
songbirdalice

[[haha that made me laugh XD]]

1/19/2010 #127
fictionalxbliss

[Lol. Me too. Just because the way Duncan's face looked in my mind. Hahaha]

1/19/2010 #128
fictionalxbliss

Duncan rolled his eyes as the credits rolled across the screen. He was bored as he flicked through the channels. He landed on a reruns of a spanish soap opera and watched as Maria slept with her brother in law. Duncan grunted, but watched the show.

1/19/2010 #129
songbirdalice

Unity pulled up and turned off the truck, grabbing the box of puppies that she forgot was there. She carried them inside and set them down. After getting a bottled water, she plopped beside Duncan, staring at the screen.

1/21/2010 #130
fictionalxbliss

Duncan tensed as soon as Unity walked in the door. The scent was faint, overridden by another wolf's scent, but his brother's scent was still there. With his jaw set he turned to Unity, his eyes flashing with anger. "Where the hell have you been? Where's my fucking clothes?" he snapped.

1/21/2010 #131
songbirdalice

"One, do not talk to me in that tone of voice, two, I was at the clinics, helping somebody,'' she snapped back.

1/21/2010 #132
fictionalxbliss

Duncan narrowed his eyes. "I can talk to you however the hell I want. Who were you with?" he snarled, his face now inches from hers.

1/21/2010 #133
songbirdalice

Unity narrowed her eyes, ''some guy I found on the side of the street on my way to work.''

1/21/2010 #134
fictionalxbliss

"It would have been nice if you could have gotten me some clothes," he grumbled. Now that he thought about it, he could smell blood. That's why the scent was so strong. He wondered what Justin had done now.

1/21/2010 #135
songbirdalice

Unity clenched her teeth and stood, going to her room and slamming the door. She was furious. What was he thinking?! Did he seriously think he owned her or something? She kicked the side of her bed and regretted it, hopping on one foot and sat on the bed. Unwanted tears of frustration started to gather. The pregnancy hormones didn't make it any better either.

1/21/2010 #136
fictionalxbliss

Duncan switched off the TV with a grunt of frustration. Holding the towel around his waist he sauntered through the living room and threw open the bedroom door. He glared down at Unity. "You offered to get my clothes. Now all I have is this goddamn towel! It's not like you have a pair of boxers or sweat pants lying around! Damn it, Unity!" Duncan paced around the room, running an anxious hand through his loose hair.

[I think Justin will take a puppy sometime soon. Lol.]

1/21/2010 #137
songbirdalice

Unity stared at him, keeping her composure...for now, ''I'm sorry, I'll go get your cloths now if you'll like,'' she said with a strained voice. Her fist were clenched in the sheets, trying to bite back the anger that was rising. Duncan may learn something valuable tonight, never piss off a pregnant hormonal werewolf, because it will hurt...badly.

[[Lol well two are available]]

1/21/2010 #138
fictionalxbliss

"Yeah, I think that's a pretty good idea," he grumbled, staring out the window. He couldn't face her. Duncan knew he had upset her when he had caught sight of the tears rushing down her face. Looking at her know would make him soften. He just wanted some clothes.

1/21/2010 #139
songbirdalice

Without saying a word she stood up and walked passed him, not looking at him. She got in her truck and pulled out of the driveway.

[[main street]]

1/22/2010 . Edited 1/22/2010 #140
songbirdalice

[[Unity from main street]]

Unity walked in, dropping his duffel bag of cloths at his feet and went to the kitchen. She got out a glass and poured orange juice in it, sighing.

1/22/2010 #141
fictionalxbliss

Duncan grunted and dressed in a pair of gray sweapants and a black shirt. He sauntered into the kithcen, standing behind Unity with his arms crossed over his chest. "What's wrong now?" He grumbled.

1/22/2010 #142
songbirdalice

Unity blinked at him and furrowed her borw, ''I was thirsty...'' She said taking a drink. She leaned against the counter, looking at him.

1/22/2010 #143
fictionalxbliss

Duncan huffed, his temper getting the best of him. "Well you didn't say anything when you walked in the door. You just threw the bag down. If you're upset it's not my fault," he clarified.

1/22/2010 #144
songbirdalice

"Okay..." Unity said, putting the empty glass in the sink, ''not your fault,'' she said with a sarcastic smile before walking back into the living room, changing the chanel.

1/22/2010 #145
fictionalxbliss

Duncan snorted and followed her. "What the hell did I do to you?"

1/22/2010 #146
songbirdalice

"Nothing.'' Unity said, looking at him, ''you did nothing.'' She said.

1/22/2010 #147
fictionalxbliss

Duncan turned on his heel and headed to the bedroom. He grabbed a leather jacket from his bag. Stomping through the living room, he slammed the front door behind him. Duncan didn't ask for any of this. He was happier by himself. He needed a drink.

1/22/2010 #148
songbirdalice

Unity grumbled, running a hand through her hair. She switched the tv off, the extra noise annoying her. "Go ahead and leave,'' she said to him, stomping to her room.

1/22/2010 #149
fictionalxbliss

Although he was already on the front porch Duncan heard Unity. "I will!" He shouted. Duncan walked down the drive, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he shivered in the cold weather.

*Duncan to Main Street*

1/22/2010 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member