Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

Unity sighed peacefully, dreaming about the baby forming inside of her. In a natural instinct, her hand went to her stomach, a small smile on her lips.

1/27/2010 #181
songbirdalice

Unity groaned, waking up at the sudden feeling of nausiau. She got to her feet and stumbled to the bathroom, dropping to her knees in front of the toilet and throwing up. She threw up all of what was in her stomach, her body heaving.

1/30/2010 #182
fictionalxbliss

Dunca heard Unity heaving and instantly left the couch. He was by her side before he could blink. "What's wrong?" he asked, holding her hair and rubbing her back.

1/30/2010 #183
songbirdalice

Unity groaned, waiting until the feeling subsided some. She wiped her mouth on toilet paper and flushed the tiolet. "Morning sickness,'' she answered, brushing her teeth.

1/30/2010 #184
fictionalxbliss

Duncan got up off the floor and flushed the toilet. He stared at Unity's back, leaning against the wall. "Oh," he mumbled, not quite sure what to say. He looked at Unity, his eyebrows furrowing. "Unity, don't be mad, but why are you having this baby?"

1/30/2010 #185
songbirdalice

Unity blinked, suprised by the question, ''because it deserves to live,'' she answered, rinsing out her mouth and turning to face him.

1/30/2010 #186
fictionalxbliss

Duncan crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at her. "Did you always want kids?"

1/30/2010 . Edited 1/30/2010 #187
songbirdalice

Unity though about it a little, ''I...wan't sure if I wanted kids, sometimes I did and others I didn't.''

1/31/2010 #188
fictionalxbliss

Duncan smirked, his eyes sad. "I never wanted kids, but I guess we don't have a choice now. I cant believe we forgot a condom." Duncan glared at the floor, wishing he could take it all back. If his uncle found out, although Duncan wasn't sure how that would be possible, he would surely put an end to the child's life and drag Duncan back home. While Duncan was a grown man, his uncle was the Alpha. Despite the fact Duncan had run away, he was still bound to his pack by blood. Whatever the Alpha said was impossible to ignore. Duncan shook his head, pushing the thoughts away for a later, more appropriate time.

"We have a lot to talk about, you know."

1/31/2010 #189
songbirdalice

Unity let out a long breath, ''I know,'' she said. Part of her was dreading to talk about it, but she knew they had too. She though about her pack, they still hadn't found her, if they had....it would have been bad.

1/31/2010 #190
fictionalxbliss

Duncan cleared his throat. "Look, I don't have a place to settle down and if we're going to have shared custody over the kid then I'll have to find a place. It might take awhile, but I have some money saved up so I should be fine. Whenever you want me out I'll go back to the Inn," Duncan told Unity. His eyes were level with hers.

1/31/2010 #191
songbirdalice

Unity blinked in surprise, unsure about how she felt about that. She thought about it, ''well...You can stay here until you find a permanent residence.'' She told him. She thought about the custody thing, how was that going to work?

1/31/2010 #192
fictionalxbliss

Duncan raised his eyebrows. "You want me to stay here?"

1/31/2010 #193
songbirdalice

Unity looked at him, covering a yawn with her hand, ''I don't see how it is a problem,'' she said. She knew they weren't a couple or anything, and wasn't sure if she wanted them to be, but things would be easier with him around.

1/31/2010 #194
fictionalxbliss

"Okay," he said slowly. "I could stay in the guest room. It will only be for a couple of weeks, at the most, if that's alright with you?"

[Sorry about my weak posts.]

1/31/2010 #195
songbirdalice

[[Lol I'm trying to lengthen mine]]

Unity nodded at him, ''it's fine,'' she said. She sighed, hearing the puppies wine. She warmed up wet dog food, it was about time that they found homes to theirselves. The thought saddened her but she knew she couldn't keep all of them. She started to think about when her baby was going to move out, the thought frustrated her. She sighed, putting the plate on the ground and letting the puppies roam around.

1/31/2010 #196
fictionalxbliss

Duncan shrugged when she left the bathroom. He started the shower, deciding to get ready for work and head in early. Being out the last two days meant he had a lot of work to catch up on. He left his clothes on the floor in a pile and stepped into the shower.

1/31/2010 #197
songbirdalice

Unity sighed and leaned against the counter. Part of her wanted to go into the shower with him, her body craved him and as much as she'd hate to admit it, so does she.

1/31/2010 #198
fictionalxbliss

Duncan's shower was quick. He wrapped a towel around his waist as he stepped out of the shower. His shaving kit was on the counter. As Duncan applied the shaving cream to his growing beard his mind wandered to Unity and the baby. Would he get to see his kid on the weekends? Would he ever know what it was like to share the everyday life of parenting with Unity? How was he going to be able to leave his child for days at a time. Duncan wasn't sure if he could do it.

Coming back from his worries, if only for a moment, Duncan grabbed his razor and started shaving away the scruffy beard.

1/31/2010 #199
songbirdalice

Unity sighed and took out the bottle of prenatal viatamins the doctor gave her. She read the directions and took two. She wondered about the custody, she would let Duncan see the child anytime he wanted, but what would they do for holiday? Or if one of the family members came back?

1/31/2010 #200
fictionalxbliss

Duncan finished shaving and pulled his damp hair back in a small ponytail. He dressed in khaki slacks and a silk button down. He rolled the sleeves up to his elbows and left the first few buttons open to reveal the small amount of chest hair he had. He laced up his shoes and grabbed his leather jacket, looking around for his helmet. "Damn it all," he growled, remembering where he had left his motorcycle.

He was grumbling under his breath, his usual scowl planted on his face as he entered the kitchen. He looked over at Unity. "Got any coffee?"

1/31/2010 #201
songbirdalice

Unity pointed to the coffee pot, it was already made. She wan't fazed by his scowl, used to his mood changes by now. She leaned on the counter, eating some coffee cake.

1/31/2010 #202
fictionalxbliss

"Thanks." Duncan slammed the cabinet doors as he searched for a mug instead of just asking. He finally found one and poured a cup. He waited for it to cool off so he wouldn't burn his tongue. He looked down at the puppies with frown. "What are you going to do with those things?" He nodded towards the puppies. One came up to him and sniffed his shoe. He pushed it away with his shoe. The puppy fell and slipped across the floor. Thinking that Duncan was trying to play the puppy barked and pounced on his shoe, gnawing on the toe. Duncan made an annoyed noise at the back of his throat, gently shaking off the puppy. It fell to the ground and yelped out of surprise, not really hurt at all. Duncan glared at the puppy, a low growl vibrating in his chest.

1/31/2010 #203
songbirdalice

"The one that's trying to eat you is mine, the rest I'm giving homes,'' she said. She heard his growling and rolled his eyes, ''jeesh Duncan is a puppy,'' she said, crossing her arms. The other two puppies cowered away but Ricochette (unity's pup) Stood his ground growling back at Duncan.

1/31/2010 #204
fictionalxbliss

"That dog is not getting near my kid. You'll have to keep it outside," Duncan griped, narrowing his eyes at the little mongrel challenging him. It wasn't a safe dog. God only knows what it would do to a baby.

1/31/2010 #205
songbirdalice

Unity chuckled, ''When the pup is old enough, you could make him a doghouse, until then he stays inside,'' she smirked, crossing her arms. The puppy began barking at Duncan, wanting to play.

1/31/2010 #206
fictionalxbliss

Duncan glared at Unity. "I'm not making that damn thing a dog house! Look at it!" Duncan pointed an accusing finger at the puppy. It came up to him again, scratching and gnawing at Duncan's shoes. With a growl of frustration Duncan kicked the puppy off with more force. The puppy went skidding across the kitchen tile.

1/31/2010 #207
songbirdalice

"Duncan!'' Unity scolded, picking up the puppy. She ushered all three puppies into the utility room and crossed her arms, ''then he stays in,'' she said.

1/31/2010 #208
fictionalxbliss

Duncan rolled his eyes and pointed at the utility room. "He stays there when the baby is awake. There's no way in hell that thing is getting near my kid." Duncan gulped down his coffee, setting the mug down on the counter for Unity to clean up. He vaguely remembered he had left a trail of clothes and dishes, but he hadn't realized he should clean up after himself. Duncan checked his watch and gathered his things, heading towards the door.

"I should be back by five or six. No later than eight o'clock tonight. Will you be here?" He paused with his hand resting on the doorknob, looking at Unity.

[I'm about to do a time skip to one o'clock so we need to get them where they need to be, if that's okay with you? Justin will stop by to get a puppy later on.]

1/31/2010 #209
songbirdalice

Unity looked at him, ''yes, I'll be here,'' she said, putting dishes in the sink. She was a little frustrated with him but got over it.

[[yeah, so I definantly did some math and you said she was four months right? Yeah so I set up proportions and she looks like 6 1/2 months if I set it up with the nine months]]

1/31/2010 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member