Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
R. Lauden

Aria sunk into the leather seat, cradling the puppy. Even though she liked the name Peaches, it hardly seemed fitting. She watched it for a moment, sleeping soundly in her arms. She had no idea what to call the poor creature. "This puppy isn't a Peaches." She announced, waiting for him to round the car and climb in.

2/4/2010 #241
songbirdalice

Unity fell into a light sleep, Ricochette fell asleep on her chest.

2/4/2010 #242
fictionalxbliss

Justin chuckled. "Thank God. Hey, can you take him?" He said, handing her the puppy. He barely stirred in his sleep. Justin shut her door and went to his side of the car, getting in and starting it. He turned on the heat and started driving down the road.

2/4/2010 #243
R. Lauden

Aria managed both puppies, one in her arms and one on her lap. "Justin, what should we call them?" She considered it for a long moment, chewing on her lip. She finally smiled. "Well, we can call him Casanova." She glanced down at the sleepy puppy with curious markings. "And, we can call her..." She hesitated, trying to think of something apropriate. Of the two months they spent together, only a few moments jumped out in her mind. "I have no idea." She frowned.

2/4/2010 #244
fictionalxbliss

Justin laughed loudly, remembering the song she had played when they first met, and just yesterday at the diner. "I like Peaches for the girl," he told her, glancing down at the puppies. He turned on to Main Street, heading back to the Inn.

*Jaria to Main Street*

2/4/2010 #245
songbirdalice

Unity woke up and yawned, letting Ricochette out to go potty. She walked to the kitchen and started to make home made lasagna.

2/8/2010 #246
fictionalxbliss

*Duncan entering*

Duncan parked his bike under a tree and took his helmet with him. He noticed Ricochette trotting around the yard and glared at the dog. Taking a few nervous breaths, Duncan walked into the house, taking off his shoes and jacket upon entering. He let the dog in, staying clear out of it's path. He turned toward the kitchen, ready to put a smile on his face when the scent hit him. His eyes grew wide and his face flushed red with anger. "What the fuck?!" Duncan shouted, stomping into the kitchen. He yanked Unity by the arm, jabbing a finger in her face. "Why was he here? What the hell did you do with him?" He screamed, unable to control his anger. If anyone knew how to get under his skin, it was his brother. And he was doing a hell of a job.

"Answer me, dammit!"

2/9/2010 #247
songbirdalice

Unity jerked her arm away from him, her eyes narrowing in anger, ''he got the puppies.'' She growled, rubbing her arm where he yanked it. She stared at him for a few seconds, angry that he even thought she would do that. She turned back to the sink, rinsing off the dishes and drying them. She took calming breaths, her jaw clenched to keep from saying anything to set him off. Ricochette started barking at the yelling.

2/9/2010 #248
fictionalxbliss

Duncan hooked his arms around her waist, yanking her backwards against his chest. "I don't believe you," he snarled. Duncan pressed his nose against her neck, searching for a stronger scent of his brother. He knew that Justin had a way with women, and he barely knew Unity. There was no telling what those two would do once they got together, even if Unity was pregnant. Justin was probably into that kind of thing. He released her when he found no trace of Justin, glaring down at her. "You will never see him again."

2/9/2010 #249
songbirdalice

Unity almost slapped him, almost. "What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled, poking him in the chest, ''how dare you think I would do something like that then Lie!" She can already feel the pregnancy hormones flare. "Of all the men and you think I would sleep with your brother."

2/9/2010 #250
fictionalxbliss

Duncan's jaw dropped and he stepped away from her. "How did you know?"

2/9/2010 #251
songbirdalice

Unity looked at him, ''you two have similar features and you argue like siblings, it's obvious,'' she simply stated to him.

2/9/2010 #252
fictionalxbliss

"Oh," Duncan said, feeling guilty for his actions. He leaned against the counter, staring at Unity's round stomach. His eyes were guarded as he looked down at her. "I'm sorry. I just...he's not safe. Stay away from him."

2/9/2010 #253
songbirdalice

Unity sighed, ''if you insist...'' She said. She didn't have any intentions of going near Justin anyway, he seemed to be a trouble maker, even though Duncan also did. Though it was different with Duncan, he was the father of her child.

2/9/2010 #254
fictionalxbliss

[Unity should bring up the ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby.]

Duncan rubbed the back of his neck, his eyes trained on her stomach. He remembered Unity waking up with morning sickness. "How are you feeling?"

2/9/2010 #255
songbirdalice

''Fine I guess,'' Unity shrugged, twirling a piece of thread from her sweater absentmindedly. ''I have an ultrasound, you know, to see if it's going to be a boy or a girl.'' She said, looking up at him.

2/9/2010 . Edited 2/9/2010 #256
fictionalxbliss

Duncan's eyes brightened and he smiled. "Tomorrow? Would it be alright if I went with you?"

2/9/2010 #257
songbirdalice

Unity looked at him, he had a nice smile. "Of course you can,'' she told him, smiling some. She leaned against the counter, studying him.

2/9/2010 #258
fictionalxbliss

Duncan felt himself trembling, his breaths shaky. He was nervous. He cleared his throat, taking Unity's hand in his. He leaned down and kissed her softly, his lips moving against hers. Duncan's arms wrapped around her, and he felt the small bump of her belly pressing against him.

2/10/2010 #259
songbirdalice

Unity was a little suprised by the sudden mood change. She closed her eyes, kissing him back just as softly.

2/10/2010 #260
fictionalxbliss

Duncan pulled away, his hands settling on Unity's hips. Taking a deep breath, he prepared himself for the speech. "Please, don't interrupt me," he mumbled, looking at her with a new level if intensity. "When I was a kid, my dad wasn't there. He was the alpha of our pack and he always had something more important than us. I was next in line to be alpha. It was all I ever wanted. So I decided I didn't want kids. I didn't want to be that kind of father," Duncan confessed. He cleared his throat and took Unity's hands in his before he continued.

"Then something happened and I left my pack. Being alpha no longer mattered, but this baby, our child, matters. Unity, I don't want to see my kid on the weekends or once a month. I want to see him every day. I want to be a part of his life, twenty-four seven. Besides, I like you. Probably more than I should. We've only known each other for three months, but I don't care." Duncan kissed her hand and kneeled on the ground, feeling like an idiot, but his gaze never left hers. From his pocket he pulled out the velvet box. With steady hands he opened it to reveal a gold band, the diamonds catching the overhead light and sparkling.

"Unity, will you marry me?" His heart slowed in his chest after he spoke the words.

2/10/2010 #261
songbirdalice

Unity listened to his past, not taking her gaze from his. She chewed the inside of her lip while he talked, resisting the urge to hug him. When he knelt on the ground, she froze completely, staring at him. She looked at the ring, the light making the diampnds sparkle. Diamonds. A slow grin spread on her face as she trailed her eyes back up to his, ''yes,'' she breathed, barely above a whisper.

2/10/2010 #262
fictionalxbliss

Duncan sighed a breath of relief, giving a nervous laugh. He lifted himself from the floor and wrapped Unity in his arms, hugging her tight against his chest, the ring box still in his hand. "Thank you," he whispered.

2/10/2010 #263
songbirdalice

Unity hugged him, still smiling some, ''your welcome,'' she said, wrapping her arms around him. She smiled up at him, still not fully believing that she was getting married.

2/10/2010 #264
fictionalxbliss

Duncan smirked and took her left hand, slipping the ring on her finger. "Do you like the ring?"

2/10/2010 #265
songbirdalice

Unity looked at it, smiling, ''of course I do.''

2/10/2010 #266
fictionalxbliss

"Good." Duncan was still in a bad mood. Having Justin's scent in the house only made it worse. He sniffed the air, perking up when he noticed the smell of food. "Did you make lasagna?" he asked, his eyes lighting up.

2/11/2010 #267
songbirdalice

Unity nodded, pointing to the finished lasagna cooling down on the stove top, ''four layered, five cheeses,'' she answered.

2/11/2010 #268
fictionalxbliss

Duncan made himself a plate and sat down at the table. He stabbed his fork into the lasagna, forcing a large bite in his mouth. "Do you have any beer?" he asked through a mouthful of food.

2/11/2010 #269
songbirdalice

Unity made herself a plate, sitting down. She shook her head, chewing a mouthful. She swallowed, ''no, remind me to pick some up tommorow,'' she said, taking another bite.

2/11/2010 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member