Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
R. Lauden

Ellie felt his warm fingertips tracing patterns across her stomach. They skated over her skin, leaving trails of warmth. For so long, she had imagined being a single mom. She had come to terms with it, but being enveloped in his strong arms. She almost liked the idea of having him around.

Breathing soft breaths, her gaze fixed on the printed wallpaper. She wanted to sleep, but her concerns refused to rest. Who was she kidding, they could never be a happy family. At least for a little while, she would pretend they could.

2/6/2010 #31
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Better?" Jesse whispered, his voice threatening with sleep. He had skipped out on a few nights sleep on his way here, now he was starting to regret it. Ellie needed him and he could barely keep his eyes open. His hand had slowed in movements, now moving in weak strokes. His breathing was even and calm, his breath brushing over her skin.

2/6/2010 #32
R. Lauden

"Better." Ellie spoke in a hushed tone, feeling his warm breath fanning her skin.

2/6/2010 #33
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse smiled a little, planting a lazy kiss behind her ear. "Good." He muttered against her skin, his voice quiet. "Need anything?" Jesse asked quickly, trying to stay awake just a little longer.

2/6/2010 #34
R. Lauden

"Actually..." Ellie let out a breath. "I'm kind of craving pickles and peanut butter." She admitted, biting her lip. Paxton and Jordan usually kept bottles of pickles and jars of peanut butter stocked in the Camaro. Unfortunately, they had run out a couple hundred miles into their trip. She figured, if Jesse wanted to be in their life, he would have to make up for wasted time.

2/6/2010 #35
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse quirked an eyebrow, pushing himself up on an elbow. "Really?" He chuckled a little, but couldn't help show his disgust at the combination. "Okay. I'll go find some..." Jesse said, still laughing a little at her crazy craving. The pregnancy book had said something about woman craving different and unusual things. "...I'll be back in a bit." Jesse said, planting a soft kiss on her cheek, rubbing his hand on her stomach. "You two don't go anywhere." He smirked, pushing himself up off the bed.

Jesse streched his arms over his head, and cracked his back, rubbing a ceenk out of his neck. He really needed to sleep in better posstions. His glaze landed to the window, light escaped around the edges of the blinds. "You want to go out and eat?" He asked her suddenly, a grin across his face.

2/6/2010 #36
R. Lauden

"You want to take me out to eat?" She almost laughed. She got enough dirty looks and nasty whispers from strangers. Learning to ignore them was difficult, but she managed. With his temper, he might just end up transforming in the middle of the restaurant. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" She sat foward, cradling her stomach.

2/6/2010 #37
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Of course it's a good idea, Ellie." Jesse said as he sat on the edge of the bed in front of her. He reached for her hands, gripping them in his gently. "It'll be fun. Now, get ready. I'm taking you out." He said with a smile, hoping to reassure her.

2/6/2010 #38
R. Lauden

Ellie sighed, rising from the edge of the bed. She went to her bag, setting it onto the mattress and prying it open. She searched through it for her sweater, finding it somewhere near the bottom. She threaded her arms through, running her fingers through her black hair. "We might get some funny looks." She warned him taking out a wad of bills and shoving them into her pocket.

2/6/2010 #39
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse snorted, rolling his eyes as he stood, not noticeing the handfull of cash Ellie stuffed into her pocket. "It's not like I don't get funny looks already. I mean, look at me. I'm a giant." He said with a chuckled, moving to stand next to her. It was true. Jesse was taller then most people, and his body temperature ran higher then normal--or what people considered normal.

"You ready?" He asked, holding his hand out to her before looking over to her bag. "Uh, wait. Hold that thought." He muttered, moving to her duffel and pulled out gloves, a scarf and a hat. "Here." He said handing the gloves to Ellie before pushing the cap onto her head. "Gorgeous." Jesse laughed a little as he wound the scarf around her neck. "Alright. Now we can go."

2/6/2010 . Edited 2/6/2010 #40
R. Lauden

"Jesse, I look like a ridiculous." Ellie complained, glancing at herself in the mirror. The faux-fur lined winter cap hugged her head at a crooked angle. She frowned, tugging on the strings and straightening it. "Now, we'll definately get funny looks." She pointed out, reaching for her coat. She threaded her arms through the sleeves and adjusted the scarf.

"I really hope we can find pickle and peanut butter sandwiches." She admitted, moving towards the doors. She was so bundled up that noone would probably even notice that she was pregnant.

[[Ellie to Main Floor]]

2/6/2010 #41
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse laughed as Ellie straightened the hat. "You look fine, who cares what people thing." He shrugged. "And if it really bothers you that much, I'll just sock whoever looks in the face." Jesse said in a joking tone, a grin across his face. He hoped she knew he was only joking as walked with her towards the door. He chuckled at the sandwich comment, scrunching his nose a little.

[[Jesse to Main Floor]]

2/6/2010 #42
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jesse Entering]]

Jesse stumbled into the room, tripping over his own feet. His face collided with the edge of the bed frame, and he fell to the ground with a groan. "Damn it, fucking son of a bitch..." He cursed, pushing himself up slowly, using the bed for leverage. Blood dripped down his forehead and onto his shirt, and he let out another string of profanity. He whipped the blood off, smearing it onto the back of his hand as he moved to collected Ellie's things. He noticed her pregnacy book still lying on the bed, memories flooding into his mind.

He smirked slightly as he stuffed the book into the bag, remembering how he never did get her the meal she wanted. Pickles and peanut butter. Makeing sure he had everything, Jesse zipped up the bag and slug it over his shoulder, whipping at the blood that still seeped from his skull. He cursed again, as he pulled the door closed behind him.

[[Jesse to Main Floor]]

2/10/2010 #43
Ben In Fiction

((Jeb from Main Floor))

Jeb made himself comfortable in the bedroom, and slid his spell book into a drawer. He made the mental thought and immediately the door shut, then the lights.

In the darkness, he crawled into bed.

6/22/2010 #44
Ben In Fiction

Jeb awoke to the sounds of screaming coming from outside his window. In a jolt he rose and headed for the door.

((Jeb to Blue Room))

6/22/2010 #45
Ben In Fiction

((Jeb from Blue Room))

Jeb walked into his home and was internally grateful that he hadn't left a mess in his apartment. Though he had a feeling that Simarah wouldn't mind either way, he wanted to make a good first impression.

6/27/2010 #46
songbirdalice
((Simarah entering))

Simarah walked in and took in her surroundings, smiling at him. She looked around some and grinned at him, "nice place," she said.

6/27/2010 #47
Ben In Fiction

"Yea," he chuckled. "You say that now, but that damn bird wallpaper will drive you crazy. Not to mention the clock that goes off every hour." He smiled at her while he walked to the fridge. "Can I get you something to drink? There's...beer and water. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to do much grocery shopping yet."

6/27/2010 #48
songbirdalice
Simarah watched him and laughed lightly, "water is fine," she said. She's never tried beer and heard it wasn't too great anyway. She looked at the wallpaper and chuckled, "I see how it can drive people nuts," she said, looking at him.
6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #49
Ben In Fiction

"Fair enough. I hope you don't mind me having one," he said, handing her the water. He walked over to the sofa and took a seat, gesturing for her to join him, then turned on the TV.

6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #50
songbirdalice
Simarah laughed, "I don't mind," she said and sat down beside him, looking at him, "what are we watching?" she asked him, gesturiing towards the tv.
6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #51
Ben In Fiction

"Umm, are you in a funny mood or scary?"

6/27/2010 #52
songbirdalice
Simarah thought about, "scary," she said with a smile. She usually couldn't stand them but tonight she felt braver than usual and the adrenaline from performing hadn't worn off completly.
6/27/2010 #53
Ben In Fiction

"Awesome," he said, scanning through the options. "I'll let you do the honors of picking one here while I make us something to eat. Is rice, steak, and sweet potatoes okay?"

6/27/2010 #54
songbirdalice
Simarah smiled and nodded, "that sounds great," she said and took the remote, skimming through them.
6/27/2010 #55
Ben In Fiction

Jeb got to work in the kitchen, still surprised that she had agreed to come with him here. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been on anything that even remotely resembled a date. Then again, he couldn't remember much these days. All he knew was that he felt comfortable with Simarah. There was something mysterious about her that drew him in, even aside from the fact that he could see her so clearly. Jeb felt, in some strange way, as if he could see through her even at an emotional level. He knew it was impossible and immediately pushed the thought away.

When he had everything going on the stove, he returned to his seat beside her.

"Whatcha got?" he said, sinking into the couch.

6/27/2010 #56
songbirdalice
Simarah smiled at him and clicked on that said Stephen King's 'Pet semmetary' on it, "I've never seen it and it said Stephen king" she said with a shrug and smiled, looking at the tv, her blue eyes bright.
6/27/2010 #57
Ben In Fiction

"Sounds good to me," he nodded. Jeb then wagged his finger downwards and the lights instantly got dim. Then he pulled out a large blanket from the side of the couch. "You can use this if you're cold..."

6/27/2010 #58
songbirdalice
Simarah smiled, "alright," she said, laughing lightly and watching him. She didn't tell him that she couldn't get cold but was just going to use the covers as protection against whatever it was in the movie. And maybe even possibly get closer to Jeb. She quickly knocked the idea out if her mind and smiled.
6/27/2010 #59
Ben In Fiction

When the movie began they were both silent for a while. Somewhere in-between, Jeb went to retrieve their dinner and served her. Then he went back to his spot beside her. A few pop outs in the movie startled Jeb, but he gave no indication and tried to look as brave as possible to her.

6/27/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member