Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
fictionalxbliss

A Fairyland of sorts. For protection purposes fairies are only allowed to live in Nightingale Park and the Nightingale Forest behind the park. There are a number of flower gardens surrounding the edges of the park. A wrought iron fence closes around the park to keep out elves. The tall iron gates at the entrance of Nightingale Park have a latch at the very top so only creatures of an average height or flying creatures may reach it. The Bumble Tree is at the heart of the park, also where a fair house is located.

There's a pond filled with fish at the left of the park. Picnic tables are found scattered around. Cement paved paths are all around the park. Fairies usually tend to the flower gardens and nourishment of the plants. A variety of friendly birds live in the tree tops. Crows are not welcome in Nightingale Park because they are a sign of evil. Candle lanterns are posted along the walkways and light up at night.

Nightingale Park is a place of peace, love, and fairies.

11/12/2009 . Edited 1/4/2010 #1
songbirdalice

[[Unity from Main street]]

Unity pulled up in her truck and parked it beside the gates. She smiled, letting the truck idle for a minute before turning it off. Stepping out of the truck, she inhaled and smiled, it smelled like flowers. She walked up to the gate and unlatched it, walking in.

11/30/2009 #2
songbirdalice

She sat on the bench and let out a long sigh, staring at the scenery. A part of her called to her, begging to be free. For so long she held it off, maybe it was time to let go. Her stomach rumbled, even though she just ate it wasn't raw. She stood, going to her truck and crawling in. It smelt of faint tobacco and mint. She smiled at the familar smell, it was comforting, welcomed. She turned the key in the ignition and the truck's engine roared to life. She drove out back onto the street.

[[Unity to Main Street]]

11/30/2009 #3
R. Lauden

[[Rogan Entering]]

Logan vaulted over the tall fence, feeling it brush his underbelly. He just made it, landing on all fours within the fenced area. He sniffed at the air, smelling pine in the air. He imagined the place looked pretty nice in the spring, though it looked abandoned and sad buried in snow.

He trotted towards the front gate, realising he would have to phase. There was no way he could leap over another fence, not without a running start. He cursed beinf naked in the cold, cold evening. But, he reluctantly willed himself into his human form. His bones were the first to react, crunshing and twisting. A few moments later, he stood naked at the gate. The snow stung his bare feet. He brushed back his hair, reaching to unlatch the gate.

2/10/2010 #4
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Dude? You're not still on that are you?" Reese complained again, "You should just leave her alone. Arainna's happy. Justin's a good guy, bit of an asshole but I truly think they're happy together." He admitted, trying to sound nonchalant. Reese was reminded of the night a few months ago when he first met Arianna. Of how they had talked at that small coffee shop down the street. He was saddened a little, remembering that was the last time they talked.

Another memory flashed by, the one of the man dragging Arianna off in his car. About how helpless Reese had been. He had been so thankful to run into Shep and Justin. Justin and Arianna owed him big time, after all, without him they wouldn't have met. Reese would have smirked at the thought.

2/10/2010 . Edited 2/10/2010 #5
R. Lauden

"Listen, I don't need relationship from an eighteen year old boy." Logan complained, reaching up to unlatch the fence. He could feel the cold nipping at his skin. His body usually heated like a furnace, but being naked did nothing to help his case. "We've been married for five years. I came here to bring her home, then we can take our rightful place as alphas."

[[Rogan to Main Street]]

2/10/2010 #6
songbirdalice

*Sable and Veronica entering*

Sable gulped and fought tears back, trying not to panic.

3/29/2010 #7
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica lead Sable down the walkways, the chilly air nipping at her exposed skin. She had pulled the dagger away from Sable, having observed that the wolf wasn't going to run and placed it safely in the pouch of her hoodie. "Sit." She ordered, coming to one of the many picnic tables.

3/30/2010 #8
songbirdalice

Sable looked at her and growled lowly as she sat, her entire body shaking with anger. Her mix-matched eyes blazed fury as she glared at Veronica.

3/30/2010 #9
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica stepped onto the picnic table, taking a seat on it's weathered top. She stared up at the sky, watching the as the sea of blue peeked out though the cotton ball clouds. Ronnie glanced down at Sable and pulled out her knife just in case and stabbed in into the wooden tabletop. She did it most to scare the girl, but also for quick access in case the wolf tried something stupid. "Got a name?" Veronica asked suddenly, staring into the girls odd mix-matched eyes with curiosity.

3/30/2010 #10
songbirdalice

Sable looked at her, ''yes but I don't see how it's any of your buisness,'' she snarled, looking away. She hated hunters more than anything. She knew she needed help but was suprised when Jesse came in mind and not Dimitri.

3/30/2010 #11
xAmericanIdi0tx

"All I know is that, if you plan to live you better tell me your name." Veronica threatened, gripping the knife for effect. "Here, I'll start." She put on a fake smile, her voice oddly cheery. "Hi, I'm Veronica. But my friends call me Ronnie." She held out her hand, offering it to the wolf.

3/30/2010 #12
songbirdalice

"Sable,'' she said, refusing to touch the hunter. She sneered in disgust.

3/30/2010 #13
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica laughed a little, hoping off the table. "Well, Sable, I need you to do me a favor, then I'll let you go. Deal?" She offered, yanking the knife of the wooden tabletop. Ronnie held the silver dagger at her side, the shinny metal catching the suns light.

3/30/2010 #14
songbirdalice

Sable kept her eyes trained on the knife, ''what kind of favor?" She asked, swallowing. There were things she would do but she had a feeling that what Veronica wanted was one of those things.

3/30/2010 #15
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Well..." Veronica started, touching the tip of the blade with her finger. "I need you to find someone for me. His name is Logan. Werewolf, like yourself." She said slowly, making sure Sable was listening to every word. "Can you do that?"

3/30/2010 #16
songbirdalice

Sable stared at her like she was stupid, ''do you really think I would be the person to cause the death of another wolf? If so, you're sadly mistaken." She snarled, backing away from the crazy woman standing infront of her.

3/30/2010 #17
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Now, did I say anything about killing him?" Veronica pointed out, stepping toward Sable. She noticed the way she seemed to back away from her, and she tightened her grip on the dagger. "He's a lover of mine, who I seem to have misplaced." She clarified, hoping to change Sable's mind.

3/30/2010 #18
songbirdalice

Sable backed away still, her hand over her stomach, ''I don't know where he is,'' she said truthfully, staring at the dagger. She swallowed in fear, for her life, for her baby's.

3/30/2010 #19
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica huffed a little, slightly annoyed. "I know. Why do you think I brought you out here?" She grumbled, noticing how Sable seemed to stare at the dagger. "Here, will this help?" She slide the knife back into her hoodie pocket, but pulled something else out. A lock of hair. Logan's hair. She had kept it as a reminder of their time together, having grabbed it after she cut off his ridiculously long hair. "Will this be enough for you to get his scent? Once you find it, you can just point me in the right direction. And you'll be free to go." Veronica said with a shrug, holding out the lock of brown hair.

3/30/2010 #20
songbirdalice

Sable looked at her, ''you're crazy,'' she said but took a whiff then sniffed the air, her pupils dialating in concentration. ''he's near the hotel,'' she lied, looking at the women.

3/30/2010 #21
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica smirked a laugh, crossing her arms. "You wouldn't be lying would you? Because, that'll result in some severe consequences. I don't like being lied to." She said, giving Sable another chance to tell the truth. Veronica knew how to tell if someone was lying. The way they said it, the way the held themselves, or how they never made eye contact for more then a few seconds. And not to mention the fact that they were just at the hotel. "Try again." She said in a stern voice, extending the lock of hair again.

3/30/2010 #22
songbirdalice

Sable stared at the hair then at Veronica, ''go to hell,'' she spat, snarling. She wouldn't tell, the stubborness taking hold. She stared at her with a hard glare, refusing to stand down. She kept her body tensed and ready. She could feel her baby boy kick inside of her, reacting to her emotions. Little Josef, the name her and Dimitri decided for him.

3/30/2010 #23
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica signed, lowering her hand. "Fine. I really didn't want to have to do this, but..." She reached back into the pouch of her hoodie, placing Logan's lock of hair safely inside before pulling out the knife. "You've left me no choice." She decided, a slightly insane grin on her face. "I hope lying to me was worth it." She stated, before lunging forward. Ronnie grabbed Sable by the shoulder, stabbing the blade deep into her baby bump, purposely trying to harm that baby. "I'm sorry." She lied, her voice laced with fake sorrow. Veronica burst into laughter, stepping away from Sable, leaving the knife in place. Her grin was wide with excitement, watching as the blood stained Sable's shirt.

3/30/2010 #24
songbirdalice

Sable gasped in pain her mouth hung open in disbelief. She stared at Veronica then at her stomach, seeing the blood soak through her shirt. She let out a very loud scream full of pain and grief. She dropped to her knees, her hand on the handle of the knife, letting out another gut wrenching scream, tears flowing down her face. Sobs started to rip through her, she couldn't feel her baby moving, she couldn't feel Josef.

3/30/2010 . Edited 3/30/2010 #25
songbirdalice

Sable's breaths came in short gasps as panic started to set in, another scream filling the air. Tear ran fluidly down her cheeks, dripping onto her shirt, mixing in with the blood. Sobs tore through her, causing the pain to increase. She looked at Veronica in an emotion that could only be hatred. She started to cough, blood rushing up her throat.

3/31/2010 #26
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica grinned with Eliza's pain, enjoying every minute of it. "Now I ask again, was it really worth it?" She cackled, glad that the wolf had lied to her. She would find Logan eventually, whether it be now or later. He would be hers once again, forever and for always. She stepped closer to Sable, combing a set of bloodied fingers through Sable's blond hair, staining it. "Pity." She sighed, smacking Sable across the face for no particular reason. Ronnie burst into laughter.

3/31/2010 #27
fictionalxbliss

*Duncan entering*

Duncan ran through the forest, struggling to jump over the fence in his human form. He barely made it. Landing on the ground, he took caution. The many trees and bushes in the park would hide him, but not for long. In a moment, he would need to be seen anyway. When Duncan finally reached the scene he saw a puddle of blood. He didn't need to sniff the air to know what the woman standing before the wolf was. Staying hidden, Duncan watched as another, much younger wolf entered the scene.

3/31/2010 . Edited 3/31/2010 #28
songbirdalice

Sable fell to the ground from the impact of the slap, letting out a sound of pain. She stared at the wolf, no hope showing on her face. She gasped for breath, blood leaking through her mouth and nose

3/31/2010 #29
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jesse Entering. Okay, so I decided not to include Asher. Maybe I'll throw him in the mix in a bit. I don't want to be overwhelmed with characters. Haha.]]

Jesse made his way down the path, his body completely alert and ready for anything. He was careful to say out of sight, ducking behind bushes and shrubs. The cold was biting into his feet and naked torso, but he did his best to ignore it. Towards the center of the park he spotted Sable, lying in a puddle of blood. A girl was standing over her, a psychopathic smirk on her face. That set him off, bringing him to the edge. Sable may have been a bitch for leaveing him when he needed her most, but she didn't deserve this. He stalked towards them, his entire frame shaking.

Veronica was oblivious to the other wolves surrounding her, too occupited with making Sable suffor. She knet down in front of her, gripping the handle of the knife. Ronnie yanked the blade from Sable's stomach, twisting and turning it while she did it. She burst into laughter, watching the blood drip from the dagger.

3/31/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member