Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

Nightingale Forest surrounds the back edge of Nightingale Park. A variety of animals such as deer, rabbits, birds and squirrels live in the forest. Fairies tend to roam in the trees, playing in the woods. Tall old trees are placed spaciously throughout and sunlight shines through the leaves. Nightingale Forest is a safe and lovely place to go camping.

At the back of Nightingale forest is a creek, a romantic spot for couples and the ideal camping spot. Go one mile further and one will come across a small clearing where a house can be built. Three miles past the clearing the forest comes to an end at a brick wall that reaches past the trees. No one knows what, if anything, is on the other side. It's a place of mystery.

11/14/2009 . Edited 1/4/2010 #1
fictionalxbliss

*Duncan from Main Street*

Duncan found his personal spot in the woods. He parked his Harley, jumping off the bike. He quickly relieved himself of his clothes, his strong muscles rippling with anger. He stood a good distance from his bike, not wanting to damage it. Closing his eyes, he let his emotions free. His tight muscles shook, his spine vibrating. He felt his entire body shift as he bent forwards, the fur sprouting on his arms as he soon stood on all fours. A growl erupted from his throat, his paws patting against the dirt of the forest.

This feels so much better. The coal black fur of the wolf rustled in the wind. Duncan pounced into a run, going at his wolf speed. Drizzles of rain decorated his fur, but he didn't care. It felt good. He could smell the faint scent of fresh meat within the forest. A satisfied grin filled his snout. It was lunch time.

He crept slowly, eyeing his prey from the distance. Once he was too close, the deer's ears perked up. It sprinted off in the other direction. Dammit. He followed his prey, knowing he would catch it anyway, but dreading the chase nonetheless.

His paws barely met the grown as he ran with fascinating speed. Now he was on the deer's tail, inches away. Taking a sudden jump, he pounced on the animal's back, his teeth around the neck. The deer was tackled to the ground. Duncan tightened his jaw on the deer's neck, snapping it in one swift motion. He was not a monster. There was no point in making the deer suffer.

The wolf bit down on the deer's side, ripping off the skin. He soon devoured the available meat, his snout becoming stained with blood.

11/21/2009 #2
Candy Bubbles

*Tesa from Real Estate Agency*

Tree. Tree. Tree. OH MY GOSH ANOTHER TREE. She vehemently wished them away, in vain of course, as she walked among the trees. Her fee felt sore from playingall day. If you looked really close you would see that her face sported a tiny frown. OK. It wasn't tiny, but huge. Like monster car huge.

Sniffling, she hugged bear and bunny closer to her. No one to care for her. No one to make her smile. "Poverina, I miss your dumb ass," she whispered. She kicked a tree and wished that some estranged traveler would come by. After all, she was a vampire, and there where her prey. The humans,Even more damned than herself. These filthy creatures dared to take her dear friend from her, and she would not rest until they felt her agony. Luckily, some slow human ventured onto the 'unbeaten' path. Deciding on her plan of action, she set out to trap her prey.

"Hellooooo? Hellooo?"She called out in a meek voice, knowing all to well it would work. She was rewarded with the noisy noise that only humans could. A tall, handsome( Maybe...OK verrrrry sexy) guy stepped out. He glanced around nervously, eyes darting between her and her innocent position on th ground. She smiles " I'm lost in this god forsaken forest, wanna help me?" He nodded ," Are you hurt? I know these forest very well. Maybe I--" She cut him off " Oh no no, I'm just sooo tired and well..." Shyly looking town, she pretended to be embarrassed. It worked and he rushed to put down the puke green backpack he was carrying," I'm Sebastien by the way." She smiled, revealing her two sharp canines, " No, you're my dinner!" Lunging at him,she tore at his...shirt? She sat against the ground which she had been so ungracefully thrown against. The guy stood over her with a calm face and a small smile. He reached into his backpack and pulled out A cat. " I figured that a vampire would try to trap there prey in a secluded area. So I came prepared." He threw the dead cat at her. She took it greedily and drained it, all the while wishing for human blood. Throwing the carcass behind. She glared at him. " What are you!?" she snarled. Laughing he pointed to his shoulder which held a disfigured cat/dog/monkey/rhino... tattoo THING. How did I NOT notice that. Sebastien proceeded to lean closer, until they where inches apart. "Still wanna eat me," He asked in a playful tone. Smiling, she tackled him. " I'll call you Seb,' she declared, already pulling him along.

Deep in her heart she wished for Poverina all the while

11/28/2009 . Edited 11/28/2009 #3
fictionalxbliss

The black wolf wiped his paws over his bloodied snout. He rose from his paws, his belly covered with mud. The wolf's teeth covered the neck of the carcass. Duncan let it fall into the small hole he had dug with his paws. He quickly covered the grave by kicking dirt over the body with his paws.

11/30/2009 #4
songbirdalice

[[Unity from Nightingale park]]

Unity pulled back onto the Main street. She drove for a few minutes, singing to the music on the radio. ''Take you for a ride on my big green, oop here we go,'' she said pulling to the side of the street. The area looked vacant enough so she stepped onto the road. She looked around the area, seeing no cars she stripped from her cloths and walked into the forest in the forest. She walked 20 yards before she let herself go. She closed her eyes, her image shifting and rearranging itself. White hair sprouted from her skin, her hands shifting into paws, her face stretched into a muzzle. Her fore paws landed on the ground with a soft thud. She shook out her fur, feeling a...relief.

Lifting her nose to the air, she took a whiff, the smell of deer hit her nose and she stalked it.

11/30/2009 #5
fictionalxbliss

The black wolf huffed, glad the deed was done. He padded around the grave to make sure it was covered before he went off on his own. A breeze curled in the air, whizzing around his fur. Duncan sprinted through the woods, enjoying the freedom the wolf inside him allowed. If only he could stay like this all the time, he would be much more pleasant. This is where he felt most at home, running through the forest.

[Do you want them to be able to talk with their minds or just use body language? Maybe they should only be able to read each others minds if they're in the same pack.]

12/1/2009 #6
songbirdalice

[[minds, it's thought that wolves communicate with their minds]]

Unity ran after the deer, she chased it for a while, she enjoyed the chase. The actual killing part she wasn't fond of. Curving around a large tree, she pounced on the confused deer, snapping its neck quickly. She tore open the stomach, eating the meat and avoiding the guts.

12/1/2009 #7
fictionalxbliss

Duncan came to a halt as a white wolf form came into view. He lurked behind a bush, his body still. He watched it devour the dear, like he had done just before. He found it fascinating. A small wind graze over his black fur coat. His nose sniffed the air. That scent...it smelled familiar. Duncan frowned, jumping out of the brush and heading for the wolf. He sat on his hind legs and tilted his head. He knew the wolf was female by her scent. Yet, she was a white wolf. It was shocking to say the least. Never had he seen such a beautiful fur coat, but those thoughts only skirted his mind. They didn't stay long enough to get detected by this other wolf. He smirked, his head levelling.

"Enjoying your meal?"

12/1/2009 #8
songbirdalice

Unity jumped with a yelp, her fur automattically bristled. She stared at the wolf, blinking a few times. When she felt settled and detected no danger, she sat back on her haunches, licking the blood that was stained read on her chops, ''Yes, I was,'' she said, cocking her head. She sniffed a few times, the scent familar, she just couldn't place it...

12/1/2009 #9
fictionalxbliss

Duncan's eyes narrowed. Where had he seen her before? he backtracked his steps for the day, remembering every scent tied to each person. Unity.

"Unity?!"

12/1/2009 #10
songbirdalice

Unity stared at the wolf, why was he so familar? ''yes?"

12/1/2009 #11
fictionalxbliss

"What are you doing here?" Duncan growled, his eyes glaring as usual. He hunched forward, eyeing her suspiciously. He knew what she was doing. It was natural for them.

12/1/2009 #12
songbirdalice

"Hunting,'' Unity answered with narrowed eyes. She stood, his growl made her uncomfortable.

12/1/2009 #13
fictionalxbliss

He rolled his brown eyes. "I'm Duncan," he snapped. He lifted himself from his back legs, stretching his body. He trotted around Unity, giving her a once over and obviously approving.

12/1/2009 #14
songbirdalice

Unity watched him, she was a little on the edge. Last time she was near a wolf of a different pack it wasn't pretty. She shifted on her paws, ''Hello Duncan," she said, eyeing him as well.

12/1/2009 #15
fictionalxbliss

Duncan came close to her, his snout rubbing against the fur of her neck. He inhaled her scent, smirking as he sat back on his haunches. The edge of his paws bruched against hers. Normally, he wouldn't have been so bold. In his wolf form he was most like himself. He was also much more...eager.

12/2/2009 #16
songbirdalice

Unity blinked a few times and shifted on her haunches, staring at him. She padded around him in a circle, smirking. She sat back down infront of him. She was always an outgoing creature. so this wasn't new behavior.

12/2/2009 #17
fictionalxbliss

The black wolf chuckled. "I apologize if I'm a bit forward, but it is only the instinct of the wolf that tempts me."

12/2/2009 #18
songbirdalice

Unity rolled her eyes, "I'm sure," She said and started digging a large hole for the dear carcass.

12/2/2009 #19
fictionalxbliss

Duncan smirked, his eyes lighting up. Ah, so she was going to be a challenging one. Duncan was no Alpha. He didn't belong to a pack anymore. He couldn't make her surrender. It didn't bother him all that much, but he was lonely. He wrapped his teeth around the neck of the carcass, waiting for Unity to finish digging.

12/2/2009 #20
songbirdalice

Unity dug the hole deep enough to put the deer in and stepped away, waiting for him to put it in. She took the time to study him, her eyes traveling over his coat.

12/2/2009 . Edited 12/2/2009 #21
fictionalxbliss

He dumped the deer in the whole and covered the whole with dirt. He noticed Unity staring at him and grinned. "Like what you see?"

12/2/2009 #22
songbirdalice

Unity did a once over, ''sorry not really,'' she said, obviously lying. She wiped her muzzle on the grass to get the rest of the blood off.

12/2/2009 #23
fictionalxbliss

He smirked. "Wanna race?"

12/2/2009 #24
songbirdalice

Unity did a wolfy grin, ''yes," She went into a playful stance.

12/2/2009 #25
fictionalxbliss

He wiggled his furry eyebrows, sporting his wolfish grin. He pretended to stretch his body before sprinting off. "Creek is the finish line!"

12/2/2009 #26
songbirdalice

Unity sprinted after him, running neck and neck with him. She dug her claws in the ground to push herself forward. She easily manuverd around the trees, She had to continue to listen for the noise of running water, since she didn't know where the creek was.

12/2/2009 #27
fictionalxbliss

Duncan knew he had the upper hand. This was his home. he belonged in these woods. He pushed his legs further, darting through the trees. Unity was fast, good. There was a good chance she would beat him. Duncan growled playfully as he ran beside her, knocking her shoulder with his. He smirked and charged forward. The faint sound the creek echoed in his hears.

[Unity should win.]

12/3/2009 #28
songbirdalice

Unity glanced at him and pushed her legs harder, she started to feel the lactic acid build in her muscles so she went faster. She looked to her side and saw a rock wall and changed path, jumping on a rock the on the wall. Wind soared through her white fur as she came to the end of the wall and she leaped, soring over Duncan. She landed without noise infront of him and stopped, nearly falling into the creek.

12/3/2009 #29
fictionalxbliss

Duncan grinned. Yes, she had won just as he thought she would. He noticed how she almost dived straight into the creek. He didn't pause, but kept running only to collide with Unity's backside. Now he sat perched on the edge of the ground where Unity was only a moment ago.

12/3/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member