Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
songbirdalice

Unity fell into the creek's water. She doggie, paddled to the edge and managed to get out, getting a little mud on her. She glared, ''Now I'm wet.'' She said, shaking out her white fur coat.

12/3/2009 #31
fictionalxbliss

A spark of immaturity hit him. "Oh, that you are." Duncan wiggled his eyebrows and chuckled to himself. He trotted over to Unity, enjoying the glare she was giving him. He licked at some left over blood on her cheek and nuzzled her snout. She smelled delicious.

12/3/2009 #32
songbirdalice

Unity blinked in suprise and side stepped from him, ''Haha, shut up.'' She shook her fur again and sat down, licking the fur on her chest in place.

12/3/2009 #33
fictionalxbliss

His smirk never faltered. "Need some help with that?"

12/3/2009 #34
songbirdalice

Unity looked at him, ''go ahead,'' she challenged.

12/3/2009 #35
fictionalxbliss

Duncan grinned. He playfully pushed her down with his large paws, pinning her to the ground. A low growl erupted from his chest as his tongue lapped at her fur. "What do you say we go back to your place?"

12/5/2009 #36
songbirdalice

Unity smirked up at him, "Oh I don't know...I have things to do...as in other men...''

12/5/2009 #37
fictionalxbliss

Duncan shrugged, nipping at her neck with his teeth. "I don't mind. We can make it quick."

12/5/2009 #38
songbirdalice

Unity smirked, ''hmm I would but there is a rather large wolf on me and I can't seem to move to get up,'' She squirmed.

[[CALL ME]]

12/5/2009 #39
fictionalxbliss

Duncan grinned, nipped at her ear, and hopped off of her. He sat back on his haunches, watching her as she moved, his eyes roaming her wolf form as if he were hunting his next meal.

12/7/2009 #40
songbirdalice

She sat up and shook out her fur then eyed him warily, "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked him.

12/7/2009 #41
fictionalxbliss

Duncan shrugged. "I'm a man. Also, the wolf inside of me craves you."

[Let's pretend that immense attraction and "mating" begins once a male wolf has seen a female in her wolf form. It would just explain why he held no interest for her earlier, ya know?]

12/7/2009 #42
songbirdalice

Unity blinked a few times, ''Oh...then why are we still here?" She smirked in a wolf way, sitting on her haunches.

12/7/2009 #43
fictionalxbliss

[Haha, I love her! Too bad we can't get vivid with this. Lol. We may have to fade.]

"You have a point. I'll drive my bike to your place." Duncan sprinted off wihtout another word, working his muscles with ease. There was no way in hell he was going to abandon his bike. He found his motorcycle and shifted back to human form. He quickly dressed in his clothing and jumped on his bike before speeding out of the forest.

*Duncan to Main Street*

12/7/2009 #44
songbirdalice

Unity ran to her truck and changed human, slipping her cloths back on and hopping into her truck.

*Unity to Main street*

12/7/2009 #45
R. Lauden

[[Aria from Main]]

Aria sprinted into the forest, her paws striking the moist earth. She needed to get away from the town, far away from the town. She moved deeper into the dark forest. The silhouette of the dark trees moved around her. She heard a stag somewhere far off in the woods. Her predatory instincts baited her towards it.

12/21/2009 #46
fictionalxbliss

*Kallum from Main Street*

He was already in his wolf form, charging through the forest. He kept a distance from her, watching as she pounded through the forest. He was going to make his move soon, but first he wanted to chase her.

12/21/2009 #47
R. Lauden

Aria pinned the deer to the ground, sinking her teeth into the writhing animal. She snapped the fragile neck, causing the stag to lay still. Ripping into the flesh, her mouth filled with the warm taste of blood. She listened for the deer's heartbeat to slow to a whisper. She gorged, and when she finished, she licked her chops and cleaned the red sap from her muzzle.

Suddenly, a strange and foreign scent filled her nostrils. At first she thought it was Justin, but no. This was someone else. Fear wedged its way into her mind. She needed to rely on her speed. She took off running, the air buzzing around her.

12/21/2009 #48
fictionalxbliss

Kallum knew exactly how fast she was, but he was trained for these moments. He felt the adrenaline pumping through his veins as he let a snarl escape into the air, ear-piercing and vicious. His wolf form darted in and out of the trees, following after his target. His eyes seemed to glow with a blood thirsty vengeance as he neared the female wolf. She couldn't yet see him, but, oh, she could smell his scent in the air. His body radiated evil. Now he was running neck and neck with the wolf and he pushed his muscles further, admiring the slightest hint of pain that prickled. He darted away from the hidden trees, right on to her path. Growling and baring his teeth, his paws dug into the damp ground of the forest. He inched closer to the female wolf, growling low in his chest, his eyes glowing in the darkness.

12/23/2009 #49
R. Lauden

Aria tried pushing herself harder, but he seemed to match her pace. She cursed the full moon, knowing she would be doomed. When the growl erupted from his chest, she realized there was no escaping him. She bowed her body low to the ground, hoping he would recognize her submisive act. His eyes glowed, catching in the moonlight. She tried making herself as small as possible.

12/23/2009 #50
fictionalxbliss

Kallum stepped forward, feeling a sense of power wash over him. His blood rushed through his veins, saliva dripped from his fangs. He wanted to taste her blood, but knew it would only lead to his demise. Although he was very powerful and trained to kill, there was no doubt that he could be put to death in one swift movement from his master.

With an anticipated growl Kallum pounced on his target, his sharp teeth wrapping around the neck and puncturing the skin.

12/23/2009 #51
R. Lauden

Aria yelped, clawing at the male. She tried twisted out of his jaws, but his teeth sunk deeper into her flesh. A loud and powerful whine shook past her throat. 'Please.' She pleaded mentally, wondering if the tracker would even hear her desperate attempt. She had tried to surrender, she could not make sense of his actions. Painful shocks rocketed through her. 'Please, stop.' She begged again.

For the first time in a long time, she wished for Logan.

12/23/2009 . Edited 12/24/2009 #52
fictionalxbliss

Kallum heard her pleas loud and clear. Despite the fact that he knew he would have to stop soon, Kallum still thrived for her blood, her pain. He released his hold on her throat and pounced on her, pinning her body to the ground. A rippling snarl vibrated through his body. He nipped at her legs and underbelly, demanding her to fight back.

12/24/2009 #53
R. Lauden

Aria struggled, clawing at him desperately. Her thoughts were racing, throbbing on the brink of hysterics. 'Get off me.' She batted at his muzzle with her paw, her claws extended. She snapped at him, gums pulled back to reveal rows of glistening white teeth. She questioned the orders her father had given the tracker. Was he hired to kill her? Surely, Logan would have warned her. She recalled the unlistened to voicemail on her phone. Maybe he had tried to warn her.

She writhed with a bit more energy, fighting for her life rather than for the sake of fighting.

12/24/2009 #54
fictionalxbliss

Kallum growled low in his chest. The desire to kill was overwhelming, but he had orders. He was supposed to bring the girl back alive. With a grumble of annoyance Kallum pounced off of his victim. His chest swelled with each heavy breath as he backed away and watched the wolf under the light of the moon. To him this wolf had no identity. She was only a target. The only emotion Kallum felt towards her was anger.

[Sorry it took me so long. Hope it was an okay post. I wasn't really sure what to do with him.]

12/29/2009 #55
R. Lauden

Aria whimpered, rolling onto her stomach. She kept her body low to the ground, her underbelly sweeping the dried leaves. Her instincts screamed at her to run, but this wolf would catch her. There was something different about him, something more powerful than the wolves she was used to.

12/30/2009 #56
fictionalxbliss

"Get up!" Kallumdemanded as he walked circles around her. His breath was visible in the chilling air as he panted angrily. When she didn't respond immediately he swiped his claws down her neck, piercing her skin just enough to draw a trickle of blood. "I said get up!"

12/30/2009 #57
R. Lauden

Aria released a painful howl, lifting herself off the ground. She stared at him with nervous eyes, tucking her tail between her legs. Please, don't hurt me. She begged him, feeling the warm blood trickle from her wound.

12/30/2009 #58
fictionalxbliss

Kallum scoffed and glared at the cowering wolf. "I wasn't supposed to in the first place, but I can't resist a little blood." He flashed his teeth and they glimmered in the moonlight. He sniffed the air and scanned the area around him. "This way." He jerked his head to the east, toward the back of the forest. He waited impatiently for her to walk in front of him.

12/30/2009 #59
R. Lauden

Aria whimpered, tucking her tail between her legs and traipsing in front of him. Her legs burned, baiting her to run away. She knew it was impossible, this wolf was too fast. She cursed her situation. The wound on her neck ached, seeping blood across her tawny fur. She panted in pain, feeling the cool air fill her lungs.

1/2/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member