Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
R. Lauden

Logan closed his eyes tight, trying to ignore the sound of the scissors chopping away at his long hair. He could only imagine the end result. He probably looked like some nobody eighties rocker. He opened his sapphire eyes again, hearing her set the scissors aside. He could practically see the craziness in her eyes.

When she pulled the shirt over her head, he started to panic. Perhaps he had not entirely considered his position, being chained to a bed usually only meant one thing. Her mouth crashed against his. He turned his head away, pressing his lips together in a tight line. She was absolutetly psycho. Certainly crazy if she expected him to somehow return her hot and heavy display.

He bucked to throw her off of him, shaking his head from side to side to avoid her kiss.

2/11/2010 #31
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica yelped slightly when he tried bucking her off, and that quickly turned into giggles. She was enjoying the way he tried to resister her. She pulled away to get a better look at his face. Veronica pouted, pushing her lip out slightly. "Stop that." She ordered crossing her arms.

Ronnie smirked suddenly, moving her hands to his belt buckle, and unfastening it quickly, yanking it out of it's loops. She folded it in half, and make that little snapping nose before tossing it away. She returned to undoing his pants. Ronnie rose to her feet, standing over him, a grin on her face. She grabbed the legs of his pants, and pulled the down slowly. Ronnie grinned at the sight, her eyes filled with satisfaction.

2/11/2010 #32
R. Lauden

"You fucking cunt." Logan snarled through clenched teeth. He felt her fingers, pulling at his belt buckle. Her heard the snapping noise when she finally freed it. He knew he needed to shift, needed to break free from the chains and rip out her spinal chord. Just a little while longer, he could already feel his wounds beginning to heal. He just needed to hold on for a little while.

When she pulled down his jeans, he bit back another curse. He watched her appraise him, the grin that passed over her lips. "Godammit." He shouted, pulling at the chains. He heard one of the bedposts snap, ready to break.

2/11/2010 #33
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica frowned slightly when she heard the wood cracking. She grasped the scissors in her hand again, and she held it at his lower member. "I said stop! If you don't, I may be forced to take something every special to you." Ronnie growled, poking him with the scissors slightly.

2/11/2010 #34
R. Lauden

Logan bit his lip, drawing blood. His sapphire eyes closed tight and his body remained very still upon her request. Morbid images poured into his mind, filling it to the brim. They were all violent, all revolving around the goddamn pair of scissors. The things he would do to the psychotic bitch, her screams would be heard across town.

His eyes cracked open. He glared up at her without saying a word.

2/11/2010 #35
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica smiled a satisfied smile and tossed the scissors aside. "Good boy." She praised, watching him bite into his lip and she laughed with he glared at her. Ronnie crawled up towards his head, planting a gentle kiss on his lips, using her tongue to lick away the blood.

2/11/2010 #36
R. Lauden

Logan rolled his eyes, trying to conceal a grimace. He fought every impulse not to give his chains another tug. Though, he doubted she would follow through with her threat. What good would he be to her without a dick? He shuddered at the thought, letting her lick the blood from his lip. The idea of headbutting her was somewhat appealing, though he didn't want to incur her wrath.

2/11/2010 . Edited 2/11/2010 #37
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica kissed along strong jaw, her lips lingering on his earlobe. "Quite fighting me." She whispered, her hand tangling in his now short hair. "It's okay." She pulled away slightly, biting her lip. Ronnie caught sight of his left hand, the glint of his ring catching her attention. "Ooo! What's this?" She said with excitement, yanking the ring off. Veronica slipped it onto her own hand and beamed down at him. "Mr. and Mrs. Logan." She giggled, kissing him on the lips. "I do!"

2/11/2010 #38
R. Lauden

[[Bwahaha...]]

Logan took a deep breath, trying to get his anger under control. He watched his ring glint on her finger. "Sorry, Ronnie, but Mrs. Logan is a lot hotter and a lot less psycho than you." He snarled out, snapping at her lips with his teeth. The wound in his abdomen was tingling, the flesh fusing back together.

2/11/2010 #39
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica frowned slightly with his words, and she signed. "Well...I guess we're going to have to fix that, huh? I'll cut her up real nice and good for you, and I'll bring you back a nice good chunk of her flesh. How does that sound?" She giggled, admiring the way his ring looked on her finger. "I'm keeping this, okay Hubby?" Veronica muttered, kissing him again.

2/11/2010 . Edited 2/11/2010 #40
R. Lauden

Logan gritted his teeth, trembling slightly with a swell of anger. He could feel his blood begin to boil, gushing through his system. His pulse was rising, thundering in his ears. "We'll see about that." He growled, straining against the chains and lunging foward. He snapped at her with sharp teeth, his inner beast clawing at his flesh and pleading to be set free. The silver was all but disolved.

2/12/2010 #41
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica faintly felt his body trembling beneath her, too occupied playing with the ring on her finger. She looked up when the chains rattled and yelped with his sudden lung. Ronnie burst into laughter, amused with his attempted to bit her. She drummed her hands on his chest, beaming at him. "Frisky, are we?" She giggled, this time feeling just how much his body seemed to tremble. "Hold that thought." Veronica said, holding up a finger and tapped his nose while making a little 'boop' noise. She hoped off the bed and galloped back into the living room.

2/12/2010 #42
R. Lauden

"Fuck." Logan snarled, craning his neck to watch her leave. He took the opportunity to yank at his chains. He needed to snap the bedpost, but it was solid wood. He almost had it. He just needed to channel his strength. He had lost too much blood. He glanced down at his chest, they had stopped bleeding at least.

2/12/2010 #43
xAmericanIdi0tx

Veronica picked up her knife, strolling into the kitchen and picked up a towel, whipping off the blood. She smiled at her reflection, fluffing up her dark hair. Ronnie made a little kissing face at herself before turning towards some cabinents. She rummaged though each on, rooting around for something to snack on. Veronica grinned at the box of graham crackers, and pulled them out. Scooby Snacks, she laughed at the name, the illistration on the box showing the grahamcrackers where in the shape of a dog bisect and honey flavored.

She moved back into the bedroom, the blue box and knife in hand. Veronica shook the box, listening to the cracker sticks shake inside.

[[ http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/ScoobyGraham.jpg ]]

2/12/2010 #44
fictionalxbliss

*Eliza from Main Street*

Nerves collected in Eliza's stomach as she crept around the house. She watched Ronnie with wide eyes as the woman danced around in the kitchen, heading to a bedroom with the curtains over the window. Eliza took a deep breath, preparing herself by channeling energy into her hands. She opened the door quietly, shutting it behind her. Eliza was careful not to make a sound as she tiptoes down the hall, pausing once she reached the bedroom door. Her body was flat against the wall, her instincts telling her to wait for the right moment.

2/12/2010 #45
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Looky what I got." Veronica grinned, hoping back onto the bed. She sat next to him, opening the box. "Open up." She grinned, pulling out a dog treat shaped cookie. Ronnie hovered the graham cracker over his mouth, waiting for him to open up. She pressed the blade to his chest, running it over his skin. She paused at the rim of his boxers, debating whether or not to continue.

2/12/2010 . Edited 2/12/2010 #46
R. Lauden

Logan groaned, feeling the blade cut into his flesh. His lips were pressed tightly closed, but when the knife started moving south, he promptly opened wide. He could feel the hot blood seeping from his fresh wounds.

2/12/2010 #47
fictionalxbliss

Eliza said a silent prayer before carefully padding into the room. She didn't see Logan yet, but she knew Ronnie's victim was in the room. Eliza's eyes were trained solely on Veronica, and nothing else. Before Veronica had the chance to react Eliza placed her hands on either side of the woman's head, transferring the energy to her brain to cause a seizure.

2/12/2010 #48
xAmericanIdi0tx

When Logan opened his mouth, she stuffed the cook in with a smile. "Good boy." She praised him, like a dog obeying orders. Suddenly her body tensed with the sudden jolt of energy, her muscles contracting. She stabbed the knife into Logan's hip as the energy flowed though her, and she collapsed to the floor. Veronica's body convulsed on the ground, shaking and thrashing violently.

2/12/2010 #49
R. Lauden

As the blade sliced through his leg, Logan released a snarl. He gritted his teeth, his body reacting to the silver. His eyes flickered to the woman standing in the room. "Help." He pleaded, not even caring that his sweatshirt was ripped open and his jeans around his knees.

2/12/2010 #50
fictionalxbliss

As Veronica's body fell to the ground, Eliza stepped over her, sitting on the edge of the bed. It was at that moment that she realized the man was only in his underwear. She blushed crimson, her eyes flashing to Logan's face. "You must be Logan. I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm going to help you. Just hold on." She gripped the chains on either side of him. For a second she closed her eyes as the energy snapped the chains off his wrists. She did the same with his feet, adding an intensity to her blush. "How do I, um...." she said, gesturing to Logan's pants. She was terribly embarrassed, not knowing how to react of what to do. Spells and potion she could handle. A naked man was something she had no experience with.

2/12/2010 #51
xAmericanIdi0tx

As the energy filled the room, Reese found himself returning from....where ever he had been. He felt groggy, and confused. "...Logan?" Reese spoke, though his voice was weak. He felt strange, not like his normal ghost self. He couldn't figure it out. He felt so weak. So...dead. "Is that...is that Eliza? Where Veronica? What happened?"

Veronica's body limped on the ground, looking almost lifeless. Her heart beat was slow and weak, barely pumping blood though her system.

2/13/2010 #52
R. Lauden

"The fucking bitch stabbed me, again!" Logan shouted, slightly annoyed with Reese. He had sort of drifted off. Logan had hoped that Reese would go for help, but must be he had decided to take a nap. "Goddamit, Reese." He cursed, the pain throbbing through his legs. His eyes shifted to Eliza for the first time. "It's fine, I got it." He mumbled, sitting fowards with a groan of pain.

He yanked the knife out of his hip, stabbing it into the mattress beside him with excessive force. His wrists were already starting to bruise. His boxer breifs were soaked in blood, which dribbed from his abdomen. Reaching down, he grumbled as he pulled up his pants, searching the room for his belt.

Instead, he saw the ring on Ronnie's finger. He grabbed the knife, climbing off the bed and wavering slightly. He crashed into the dresser, causing the contents to rattle and clatter to the ground. "Won't be needing that anymore." He said snatching up her hand with the ring on it. He pressed the blade against her finger, not bothering to just slip the ring off.

Anger was coursing through his veins, though the silver prevented the change.

2/13/2010 #53
fictionalxbliss

Eliza jumped away from Logan, startled by the outburst. She was afraid of him, but only for a moment. When Logan threatened to cut off the woman's finger Eliza's eyes grew wide. She grabbed his hand that held the knife, projecting a small amount of energy through his body. The jolt threw him across the room, his body banging roughly against the wall. Eliza stood over Ronnie's body, glaring and breathing heavily. "Cutting off her finger won't do any good," Eliza chided. She bent down, slipping the ring off Ronnie's finger. She extended the band to Logan, still glaring at him.

2/13/2010 #54
R. Lauden

Logan crashed against the wall. The force freeing a couple picture frames from the wall. They shattered as they struck the ground. He gripped his abdomen reflexively, feeling the wounds reopen with an ugly tear. He had stilll yet to button his jeans, which threatened to fall back around his ankles. "Was that really necessary?" He growled, snatching the ring from her outstretched palm.

Rather than slip it back onto his ring finger, he shoved it deep in his pocket. Pressing his hand against his abdomen, the blood began to ooze between his fingers. "I have silver in my system." He glanced up at Eliza, his sapphire eyes still smoldering. The anger was building up inside him with no release. "I probably don't have very long." He swallowed, gritting his teeth against the pain in his gut. "By the time my blood is clean and I start healing, I will have already bled out."

2/13/2010 #55
fictionalxbliss

Eliza frowned. "Yes, actually, it was." She examined Logan's body, another blush filling her cheeks. "I know. I can help you." She knelt down by his side and put his arm around her shoulders, trying to help him up. She looked down at his pants. "Do you need me to, um, button your pants?" She lowered her eyes to the ground, her cheeks turning a darker shade of red.

2/13/2010 #56
R. Lauden

Logan noticed the way she blushed and averted her eyes. He probably could have managed to button his own pants, but decided to let her do it instead. "Yes." Was all he said, leaning on her for support. Even though his fingers till worked, he could barely stand on his own. "Reese? Where the hell are you?" He chose to ask the question internally, though he never expected an answer. Reese managed to disapear at the more important times.

If Logan lost conciousness, he would need Reese to take over.

2/13/2010 #57
fictionalxbliss

Eliza fastened his pants with shaky hands, nearly overwhelmed with embarrassment. "We need to get you out of here. You don't have much time," she told Logan. His aura was growing weak as the poison spread. His time was running out, but they could make it. Eliza rose to her feet, struggling to pull Logan up with her.

2/13/2010 #58
R. Lauden

When she bent down to fasten his pants, Logan smirked through the pain. Another pang in his stomach wiped it right off his face. He doubled over, wincing against the burn in his veins and arteries. "What about her?" He managed through gritted teeth, staring down at the psychotic bitch. He wanted to give her a swift kick, but refrained for the sake of his company and his own health. Eliza would probably just throw him into the wall again.

2/13/2010 #59
fictionalxbliss

Eliza looked down at Ronnie's body. "She'll be out for awhile, but we need to leave. Now." She tried to rush Logan out of the house, but she knew he was in a lot of pain. She had seen a wolf die of silver poisoning before. It was painful just to watch. She maneuvered Logan and herself from the house, leaving the door open behind them.

*Logan and Eliza to Main Street*

2/13/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member