Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
R. Lauden

[[No. I have an excrutiating headache. AND its my moms birthday. I wanted to go out to dinner tonight. Tear. ]]

A strange heat rose up in Aria, melting through her insides. His touch grazed her back, inspiring delightful sparks across her skin. She inhaled a shaky breath, arching her back slightly against his wet torso. As she came to grips with what was happening, she made an effort to shove him a way. "I'm drunk, I'm not that drunk." The cloudiness vanished from her eyes momentarily, she planted her hands against his chest in an attempt to push him back.

12/9/2009 #31
songbirdalice

*Derik from main street*

Derik walked in and smiled, the smell of Alcohol hit his nostrils and he walked to the bar, ''Whiskey,'' he said, stating his poison.

12/9/2009 #32
fictionalxbliss

[That sucks. I have a headache too, but it's not that bad.]

"Mmmm, your hands feel nice," he mumbled before pressing himself closer, a wicked smile on his face. "You're still in no condition to go wandering about in the rain." He inhaled her scent, letting it fill his senses.

12/9/2009 #33
R. Lauden

Aria hummed, feeling his body press into hers. She reached blindly for her beer with her free hand, keeping one pressed against his torso to encourage distance. She tried to ignore him, but it was difficult to ignore his solid body. Her natural instinct was to surrender to the urges firing in her head. She battled with her werewolf side, gulping down a few more sips of beer.

She felt herself slipping to the alcohol. The room was spinning.

12/9/2009 #34
fictionalxbliss

[Oooh, I like your icon. Pretty picture.]

Justin knew he was winning this one. The wolf inside him was shaking with thirst. He didn't feel like this with other women, mainly because he didn't sleep with his own kind. Not usually. He enjoyed the way her hands felt on her body. All he could think about was getting her into a hotel room and ravishing her. The fantasies sped through his mind, pressing against his arousal. He watched her throat as she gulped down the alcohol. His arms hugged her waist, supporting her weight. "You okay there?"

12/9/2009 #35
R. Lauden

She set the pint glass on the bar, cradling her head in her hands. Her vision blurred, her thoughts raced. "I need to sit down." She waved slightly, grasping for the bar stool. Her legs were like rubber.

12/9/2009 #36
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher glanced up at the bartender, smiling slightly. He picked up the glass, gulping down his glass. The alcohol burned down his throat, as he slammed the glass bottom up on the counter top. ''Another.'' He said, glancing around. Asher spotted a set of werewolves across the bar, rolling his eyes. ''Fleebags.'' He mumbled, loud enough for them to here, in fact loud enough for anyone to hear. Asher wasn't afraid of a few wolves, that was proven earlier. He was over four hundred years old, he had almost nothing to fear.

12/9/2009 #37
R. Lauden

Aria heard the bitter term, cringing against the venomous words. The alcohol clouded her vision, but she did realize the vampire had spoken in the plural sense. "That makes sense." The gears in her head were turning, despite the buzz of drunkeness. Her eyeslids threatened to weigh shut.

12/9/2009 #38
songbirdalice

Derik thought about Ashton's comment, why would he call them that? He looked at the couple, though something didn't seem right.

12/9/2009 #39
fictionalxbliss

Justin helped the woman sit down. He wasn't completely heartless. He turned a burning glare on the vampire, taking long strides towards him. "You got a problem?" Just said in a threatening tone. he had tolerated the scavenger for too long.

Shep growled low in her throat as she padded over to Aria, sitting at her feet. She glared at the vampire, hoping Justin wouldn't get himself killed anytime soon.

12/9/2009 #40
songbirdalice

Derik watched, tensing slightly, his first day there and a bar fight already? Sweet.

12/9/2009 #41
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher smirked, a laugh leaking threw his lips. ''You mutts are so touchy.'' He said, lifting his drink.

12/9/2009 #42
fictionalxbliss

Justin's usually cool temper flared. It was moments like this, when he couldn't control his anger, that he felt most like his brother. His inner wolf roared to life, daring him to unhinge the vampire. The back of Justin's hand collided with the vampire's drink, sending it to the floor with a clash. His face was only inches away from the vampire's. "Touchy." Justin scoffed. "No. I'm just royally pissed off."

12/9/2009 #43
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[That made me laugh out loud. My dad looked at me like I was crazy. Haha]]

Asher watched his drink fall to the floor, before he glared up at the werewolf. ''I hope you're going to pay for that, Fido.'' He tried to hide his smirk, unsuccessfully. Werewolves were so fun to mess with.

12/9/2009 . Edited 12/9/2009 #44
R. Lauden

[[I pulled a Taylor and fell asleep at my computer. Haha. ]]

Aria heard the drink shatter against the floor, it sent shocks through her sensative hearing. She gritted her teeth, rising to her feet with much effort. Her thoughts were jumbled, but her concience ordered her to get out of there. She was on auto-pilot, moving towards the door on rubbery legs. She needed to find her way back to the inn.

[[Aria to Main Street]]

12/9/2009 #45
fictionalxbliss

[Haha, I actualy had trouble with that post. Lol. Jocelyn, I'm gonna take that as a compliment.... :) ]

He caught sight of Aria out of the corner of his eye and decided the vampire could wait. "I'm sure you've saved a bundle over the centuries. Pay for it yourself, grandpa." Justin stalked away from the vampire and followed the woman. Shep jumped up from the floor, trailin after Justin.

*Justin and Shep to Main Street*

12/9/2009 #46
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher rolled his eyes, smirking slightly at the grandpa comment. He looked up at the bartender, giving her a small smile. ''Is there a place where I can get something to...satisfy my hunger.'' Ash said the words slowly, hoping she would get what he was asking.

12/9/2009 #47
fictionalxbliss

Erin nodded. "Carl's Catfish. The Cafe hasn't opened yet, so that's all we've got."

12/9/2009 #48
xAmericanIdi0tx

''Right.'' Asher mumbled, sliding back onto his stood. ''I'll take another drink.'' He told the bartender, looking at the door. Another crack of lightning came from outside, causing Asher too flinch slightly.

12/9/2009 #49
fictionalxbliss

Erin chuckled as she got him another drink. "Not too fond of the storms, huh?"

12/9/2009 #50
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher chuckled, looking back up at her. His laughter was attractive, and alluring. ''No. Most vamps aren't.'' Ash grinned up at her. ''I'm Ash.''

12/9/2009 #51
fictionalxbliss

"Erin," she said, holding her hand out to him.

12/9/2009 #52
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher took Erin's hand, her warmthburned against his cold skin. He grimaced, but it was quickly covered up when he flinched at another crack of lightning.

12/9/2009 #53
fictionalxbliss

Erin laughed lightly, pulling her hand away from his icy skin. She began wiping down the bar. "So what brings you to Mauderville?"

12/9/2009 #54
songbirdalice

Derik got his drink and watched the actions of the men, leaning casually on the bar.

12/10/2009 #55
xAmericanIdi0tx

''My past.'' Asher said simply, setting his hands on his lap so she could whip the bar better. ''Did you grow up here, Erin?'' Asher asked, his hazel eyes looking into hers. He flinched again as another bolt of lightning cracked threw the sky. ''Damnit.'' He mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

12/10/2009 #56
fictionalxbliss

She smiled when he flinched. "No, I came here about a year or so ago. I was running from my past, too." She kept her eyes down, not wanting to go any further on the subject.

12/10/2009 #57
xAmericanIdi0tx

''I see.'' Asher said, lifting his drink. He swallowed it down quickly, setting the empty shot on the counter. ''Can I get another, Erin?'' He shook his head, his vision getting slightly blurry. Asher could feel drunkenness setting in.

12/10/2009 #58
fictionalxbliss

"Sure," Erin said as she turned to get the bottle. She filled the shot glass to it's rim.

12/11/2009 #59
songbirdalice

Derik took a drink from the glass, the alcohol burning down his throat.

12/11/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member