Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

[Ooo la la!]

Justin smirked when Aria pinched his backside. He turned around with a smirk and grabbed her free hand, pulling her to a secluded part of the bar. His hands flew to Aria's hips and pressed her to the wall. He could already feel his excitement building. Justin's lips attacked the side of her neck, his thumbs massaging her hips. He trailed his lips down the length of her throat and his tongue tickled her collarbone. He pressed his body to hers, loving the way she felt against him. He could only imagine the way her naked skin would feel.

1/24/2010 #91
R. Lauden

Aria purred her satisfaction, rolling back her head. She had never been more arroused in her life. Something about Justin sent all of her nerves firing at once. He awakened things in her, feelings she could not resist. "Oh God, Justin." She gasped, running her fingers through his hair and tugging at the roots. Her heart pounded in her chest, screaming for more of him. She scraped her fingernails along his back, settling her hands on his backside and pulling his length tighter against her body.

Her body heated like a furnace, a wet heat collecting between her thighs. She bit back a moan, afraid of being heard by the other patrons.

1/24/2010 #92
fictionalxbliss

He moaned quietly, not wanting to embarrass Aria too much by attracting attention. With her hands on his rear Justin felt himself twitch, becoming more eager. His hands travelled up her stomach, brushing the sides of her breasts as they went. "We have to get out of here. I need to feel you," he whispered, his hot breath on her ear. He could practically smell her excitement. He kissed her neck, nipping playfully as he left a wet trail.

1/24/2010 #93
R. Lauden

"Okay." Aria nodded in agreement, unable to concentrate on forming words. Her one-track mind was heading for a collision course. Tilting back her head, she finished the beer in a couple gulps and tossed it into waste basket. She smiled a flirtatious smile, turning back to Justin. She hooked her finger in the rim of his pants and led him out the backdoor.

[[Aria to Alleyway]]

1/24/2010 #94
fictionalxbliss

Justin's eyebrows flew up. He grinned, letting Aria pull him to the alley.

*Justin to Alleyway*

1/24/2010 #95
fictionalxbliss

*Sadie Kovac entering*

"Hey there," Sadie called, sitting on a bar stool. "I'll take a martini, extra olives."

"Sorry, we're closing up," Erin said, trying to urge the mysterious woman out the door. Sadie snaked her way over to Erin, cornering her against a wall. "I don't think so," she said, staring into the woman's eyes. Erin became very still. Sadie smirked. "Okay." The bartender was under the spell. "Good girl. Now, don't scream. You're going to enjoy this, but you won't remember." Sadie licked her lips, trailing a manicured fingernail down Erin's neck. She could feel the blood rushing, her heart pumping.

"Don't scream. Enjoy. Won't remember," Erin repeated. "Mmm, very good. Don't be scared, darling. Be quiet. Moan if you like," Sadie said as she finished unbuttoning Erin's shirt. "Whatever you do, don't scream." Sadie sunk her teeth into the young woman's side. It wasn't the best place, but it couldn't be seen. When she was finished she lapped at the blood and buttoned up Erin's shirt. Grabbing her by the chin, Sadie kissed the bartender's cheek and said, "You were delightful. I'll have to get another taste sometime soon, but you won't remember anything that happened after I walked into this bar. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I closed up shop. You didn't come in." Sadie laughed loudly and pinched Erin's cheek. "De-licious!" Picking up her clutch bag, Sadie left the bar, wiping blood off her chin. When Sadie was gone, Erin shook her head and went back to work. She didn't remember a thing.

*Sadie to Main Street*

6/19/2010 #96
fictionalxbliss

Erin let Xaden into the bar, tucking the bill into her pocket. The chairs were on the tables and the floor was still wet from mopping.

6/19/2010 #97
R. Lauden
Xaden flicked the lock and strolled into the salloon. His shoes squeaked against the hardwood floor. "How about a shot of Jameson?" He asked, his eyes still trained on the blood. The stain seemed to be growing. The wound was fresh, but the young woman seemed oblivious. "You alright?" He asked, though he could really care less. The wound was a signature of another vampire. He wanted to know who he was dealing with.
6/19/2010 #98
fictionalxbliss

Erin's smile was uneasy. She didn't trust this guy. "I'm fine, why do you ask?" She grabbed a shot glass and filled it to the rim. "You must be another new one. This town seems to be growing a lot more than we ever thought." She offered a more convincing smile.

6/19/2010 #99
R. Lauden
Xaden nodded at the wound on her side. "You seem to be bleeding." He strolled to the counter and leaned against the bar. She was cute, not gorgeous by his standards, but she would make for a nice snack. He ran his tongue along his teeth, hoping to keep them hidden for just a while longer. The aroma of blood was baiting his thirst.
6/19/2010 #100
fictionalxbliss

"What?" Looking down, she noticed the blood stain on her shirt. "Oh, that's just great," she mumbled, grabbing a wad of paper towels. She dampened one and lifted her shirt, tensing as she applied it to the wound. "Sorry," she said with a polite smile. "Hey, are you going to drink that?"

6/19/2010 #101
R. Lauden
Xaden shifted his attention to the tumbler. He scooped it up and took a sip. The ice clanked against the glass. The amber liquid burned his throat. He watched intently as she dabbed at the wound. "Here, let me help." He snatched a clean bar rag off the counter and took a step towards her.
6/19/2010 #102
fictionalxbliss

Erin waved him off and took a step back. "I got it, thanks." She glanced at his eyes and found that she couldn't look away. Maybe it was the full moon, but she felt drawn to him.

6/19/2010 #103
R. Lauden
"Really, I don't mind." He stepped closer and took her hand, lifting it to see the blood on her fingers. "Do you know how this happened?" He asked her, pressing the rag against her wound and keeping his eyes trained on hers. He preferred not using his psychic ability, but it was a last resort if his charm failed. He decided then that he was going to have the bartender, no matter what the conditions.
6/19/2010 #104
fictionalxbliss

She shook her head, looking at her hands. "Um, no, but it doesn't really matter. She blinked, surprised by the intensity of his eyes. "Why are you doing this?"

6/19/2010 #105
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet walked into the saloon, quickly glamouring her ID to say she was 21. She didn't plan on drinking, although she was of the drinking age in the Court and faery drinks were notably more powerful than human. She sat a a bar stool and noticed the interactions between the bartener and a patron.

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/19/2010 #106
R. Lauden
Xaden snapped his head towards the door, dropping the rag to the floor. He eyed the woman suspiciously. "Thanks for the drink." He grabbing the glass and finished the whiskey. As he walked away, he ran his tongue across his fangs. He would need to find dinner somewhere else. He underestimated his own thirst. Suddenly, the prospect of finding another meal was a bit daunting. Slamming his palm against the door, he retreated into the night.
6/19/2010 #107
fictionalxbliss

Erin blinked, holding the towel against her wound. Looking to the girl she said, "We're closed. It's a full moon. You shouldn't be here."

6/19/2010 #108
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet rolled her eyes. "Full moons don't scare me," Violet replied, "Besides, I just got into town. Haven't even checked in at the Inn yet." Noticing the woman's wound, Vi asked, "Want me to heal that?"

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/19/2010 #109
fictionalxbliss

Erin put her coat on, covering the wound from sight. "No, but maybe you should check in. Look, this place isn't safe and I have to get home. The Inn serves alcohol and hot meals at all hours. Please, take my advice."

6/19/2010 #110
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet's wings slowly appeared. Full moons always mayed it harder to hide them. She cursed herself under her breath. She knew that her time of anonymity was over. Best to bail-out gracefully, Vi thought. "Alright. Be careful, yourself. Blood tends to bring bad luck in places like this," Violet said, flying backward toward the door. She felt the cool night air on her back as she stepped onto the street.

{Violet to MAIN STREET}

6/19/2010 #111
fictionalxbliss

Once again, Erin stared into a blank space. "What the hell have I been drinking?" she muttered, rubbing her temples. She grabbed her car keys and locked up, leaving the dimly lit bar for the night.

6/19/2010 #112
R. Lauden

[Jacobi Entering]

Jacobi stepped inside and swiped the switch on the wall. The lights flickered to life. The chairs were still stacked on the table, the bar stools pushed under the bar. He walked across the hardwood floor and tossed his duffell onto the bar, walking behind the counter and feeling along the lip. His fingers skimmed keys and he smirked. He palmded them and went to a locked door along the wall.

6/24/2010 #113
TheLittlestNightmare

{{Violet Entering}}

Violet stood halfway in the doorway to the Saloon. "Hi, welcome to Mauderville. Are you open?"

6/24/2010 #114
R. Lauden

When the woman spoke, Jacobi stepped away from the door. He stuffed the keys in his pocket and rounded the bar. "Not many bars are open at eight o'clock in the morning." He flashed a charming smile and crossed his arms.

6/24/2010 #115
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet smiled and walked further in. "You caught me. I don't actually want to drink. I just noticed a new bartender and decided to play welcome wagon."

6/24/2010 #116
R. Lauden

"In that case, shouldn't I get a plate of cookies or something?" He scratched the back of his head and leaned into the bar. He had visited Mauderville before, but that was a years ago. With the news of the recent deaths, the young elf and the girl in the graveyard, he knew it was time to return. The engkantos needed to be held at bay.

6/24/2010 #117
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet laughed and messed with her locket. "Well, I'm currently crashing in a friend's hotel room, but as soon as I get around to getting my own place, with an oven, of course, you will definately recieve the first batch of cookies."

6/24/2010 #118
R. Lauden

"Good, I look forward to it." He tugged at the zipper on his sweatshirt, trying to fill the awkward silence. "Can I interest you in a drink?" He laughed when the words left his mouth. It was second nature; bartending. Five years ago, Old Bones had been his refuge. He made his first drink behind the counter and had been bartending ever since. "I have orange juice and cranberry juice." He walked behind the bar and pulled open the fridge.

6/24/2010 #119
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet walked to the bar and perched herself ontop of a bar stool. Her feet dangled without touching the ground. "Umm, sure. I could go for a glass of OJ. So, is this your first time in Mauderville?"

6/24/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member