Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Fair enough." Reese muttered, gripping the fork in his firm hand. "Thanks." He said to the witches, digging into his meal. "I'm gonna hurl. Logan how can you eat this crap?" He complained, though couldn't stop stuffing his face. First meal in he didn't know how long, and he was eating raw meat. As he cut into the flesh, blood oozed out onto the plate.

Asher nodded to the witch, taking in all she said. He would have to stop taking her blood. Even if she offered, and begged him. He would decline. Ash's eyes shifted the the plate of meat, the blood catching his attention. He shifted on the bed, "I need to get a bit." He grumbled quickly, moving towards the door. Asher hadn't feed for over twelve hours. It was dangerous for vampires to go so long without a meal.

1/25/2010 #151
fictionalxbliss

Eliza smiled at Reese. It must have been odd for him to become used to the wolf's diet. When Asher made a move to leave her eyes flashed toward his figure, her energy burning into his back. "You're just going to leave the poor girl? There is other blood here, you know. Must you take blood from something alive?"

1/25/2010 #152
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher froze where he was, turning to face the sleeping Shep. "She's better off without me." He said softly, brushing the short blond strands out of her face gently. "Besides, I prefer my meals fresh." Asher shrugged, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Fine. Give me whatever you got." He gave in with a huff.

1/25/2010 #153
fictionalxbliss

[I just wanna give Asher a hug!]

Bonnie exchanged a smile with Eliza and left the room. When she returned she had multiple bags of blood in her hands. "Come with me and we'll warm this up," Bonnie told Asher.

Shep twitched in her sleep, rolling on her stomach. "Asher...promise..." she mumbled into the pillow.

Eliza glanced at Reese. "Enjoying your meal?"

1/25/2010 #154
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher gave Bonnie a lopsided grin, nodding a little. He looked back down at Shep, bending over her ear. "Sleep well, Love." He whispered to Shep, kissing her lightly on the top of her head. Asher pulled away when she stirred, afraid he had woken her. He smirked at her words, "Promise what, Krissy?" He asked softly, though he knew she was still asleep. Ash combed his fingers lightly through her hair, forgetting about the others in the room.

Reese laughed, rolling his eyes while stuffing another bit into his mouth. "Oh yeah, big time." He said, his voice full of sarcasm. Reese picked up the glass, gulping down the water and remaining bits of food in his mouth.

1/25/2010 #155
fictionalxbliss

Shep smiled in her sleep. She snuggled with the blankets and pillows. In a far away part of her mind Shep knew Asher was there, able to feel his presence. "Kill me, don't," she whispered. Shep turned on her side, curling into a ball. Her smile turned into a frown "Stay," she pleaded in a broken, quiet voice.

Eliza smiled, her eyes crinkling at the sides. "It's nice to see you so happy, even if I can't really see you."

Bonnie left the Asher and Shep alone, going to the lounge. She heated up a mug of blood.

1/25/2010 #156
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher pressed his lips in a hard line, her voice causing a familiar pang in his chest. "I won't leave you." He said truthfully, smiling weakly at her. "I'll be here for as long as you need me." His thumb caressed her cheek gently, rubbing small circles across her skin.

Reese smirked, "Yeah. Hopefully this is only temporary." He remarked, though a distant part of his mind was wishing just the opposite, enjoying being alive once again.

1/25/2010 #157
fictionalxbliss

A peaceful smile crossed Shep's lips and she relaxed against his touch.

Eliza nodded. "Just be careful, Matthew." She patted his shoulder and checked the clock on the wall. "Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow. I have to get going. Take care."

1/25/2010 #158
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher smirked a little, as he sat on the edge of Shep's bed. He looked up to where Bonnie had disappeared to, awaiting her return with his meal. The pang in his jaw was growing uncomfortable, but he refused to leave Shep's side. She needed him.

"Will do." Reese said with a warm smile, gripping her forearm in a caring way. "Goodnight, Eliza. Logan and I might stop by at the Diner for breakfast tomorrow." He said, joking a little as he released her arm.

1/25/2010 #159
fictionalxbliss

Eliza chuckled at Reese. "I look forward to it." She wandered to the vampire and put her hand on his hsoulder, careful not to transfer any of her positive energy. "Take care of her, and yourself. I hope I see you around." Eliza told Asher. Just then Bonnie returned with Asher's meal and handed him the mug. Bonnie and Eliza exchanged goodbyes, promising to meet for lunch one day soon. Eliza waved goodbye to everyone and walked into the cold.

*Eliza to Main Street*

"Is there anything I can get either of you?" Bonnie asked the two men.

1/25/2010 #160
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher looked up at Eliza, tensing slightly with her touch. He wasn't use to being touched, especially by someone who genuinely cares. "Yeah, me too." He grumbled, a grin grew over his face when Bonnie approached with his midnight snack. He took the mug eagerly, not bothering to thank the witch or say goodbye to the other. Asher put his nose to the edge of the glass, closing his eyes as he took in the wonderful, alluring scent. He let out a quiet moan, tilting the mug back as he drank. His fangs scrapped against the glass.

Reese shook his head at Bonnie, pushing away the tray. "No, thank you Bonnie. Why don't you go get some rest. I think we're fine here for now." Reese offered with a smile.

1/25/2010 #161
fictionalxbliss

Bonnie smiled. "Alright then. I'l just put the rest in the fridge and clean this up." Bonnie threw away the plate and put away the food in the lounge. "Press the 'call' button if you need anything and behave," Bonnie said with a yawn. She then disappeared down a long hallway.

1/25/2010 #162
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese waved at her as she left, before looking over at Asher. He scrunched his nose as the vampire drank the blood. "He's just as nasty as you Logan." He smirked a little, resting his head against the stiff pillow.

Asher set down the mug, licking at the blood smeared across his lips and made a smacking noise with his tongue against his teeth. He leaned against the bed, careful not to disturb Shep. He stared at her as she slept, absorbing her peaceful expression.

1/25/2010 #163
fictionalxbliss

Shep stirred in her sleep, mumbling a series of words. She awoke with a gasp, her eyes popping open. Shep stared open-mouthed at the ceiling with wide eyes, blinking rapidly. The aches were gone, but her body was still sore. She scanned the room, surprised to find Asher at her side. Without speaking she stared at him, not knowing what to say.

1/25/2010 #164
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher smiled at her, touching her hand. "How you feeling, Love?" He asked gently.

[[I know. Weak, small post. :/ ]]

1/25/2010 #165
fictionalxbliss

Shep's eyebrows scrunched together, confused, as she stared at their hands. "You left me," she whispered, not meeting his eyes.

[It's cool.]

1/25/2010 #166
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher frowned, shifting uncomfortably on the mattress. "No, Krystalie." He reassured her, squeezing her hand in his. "I--" Ash pursed his lips, and huffed a little. "I was pissed off and selfish. But I'm here now. That's all that matters." He placed his other hand on her knee, the corner of his mouth twitching up in a small smile. "I care about you, Krissy." Asher lifted her hand in his, bringing it close to his lips. He placed a delicate peck on her knuckles, looking into her eyes.

Reese rolled his eyes at the vampire, looking towards the door. He wished the creature would leave already. Hadn't he caused enough pain for everyone today.

1/26/2010 . Edited 1/26/2010 #167
fictionalxbliss

[Lol. No, but she doesn't really care. It's Krystalie, but it was a quick decision. I probably need to change it. I hadn't planned on her becoming important.]

Shep's eyes welled with tears. She didn't dare blink, afraid to let them fall. Her hand tingled where Asher had kissed her. Forgiving him was the easy part, but forgetting the pain she had hidden so well was the worst part of it all. "Don't do it again," she whispered. She blinked rapidly and the tears trickled down her cheek. Shep turned her face away from Asher and wiped away the tears.

1/26/2010 #168
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Don't cry. Please." Asher pleated, pinching her chin between his fingers, pulling her face back so she'd look at him. "I hate it when people cry." He said honestly in a soft and quiet voice mostly to himself, using his thumb to dry her cheeks. "Krissy. I won't leave you. Never again." He assured, his eyes looking directly into hers. "Promise."

1/26/2010 #169
fictionalxbliss

Shep felt as if she were melting under Asher's gaze. "I don't believe you, but okay." Shep forced a smile, her eyes no longer filled with tears. She felt the tension in the air and decided to change the subject. "I'm hungry. Is there any good food in this place?"

1/26/2010 #170
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher huffed, pulling his hands away and stood up from the bed. "Well, Bonnie put the Mutt's," He pointed to Reese/Logan on the bed next to her. "food away earlier. Might be some left overs." Ash shrugged, looking to were Bonnie had go. "I can get that for you if you like." He suggested.

Reese rolled his eyes, snorting at the mutt comment. "He always such an ass?" He muttered to Shep, with a smirk. Asher shot him a glare and Reese only laughed.

1/26/2010 #171
fictionalxbliss

Shep laughed out loud, turning her head to smile at Reese. "Sometimes, but he has a good heart. He just doesn't want you to know it." Shep put her hand over Asher's, her thumb carressing the back of his hand. She looked down at the the blankets, pulling herself up and adjusting her pillows so that she was in a sitting position. Smiling, she shook her head at the two men, remembering how Reese had wanted Justin to throw Asher a good punch.

1/26/2010 #172
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese chuckled, though he wished she wouldn't touch the vampire like she did. What is this...? Why the hell do you care so much Reese? You're dead. She's not. Simple as that. He scolded himself, forgetting that Logan was listening in.

Asher rolled his eyes, giving Shep's hand a good squeezed before pulling away. "I'll get you something to eat." He said gently, before looking up at the werewolf. "Don't do anything stupid, Snoopy." He growled out, narrowing his eyes.

Reese laughed more, relaxing back into the bed. He could feel the hate Logan felt towards the vampire. Or was it his own. Reese couldn't tell the difference anymore. He didn't know whether to trust his own feelings or whether they were even his feelings he was feeling.

1/27/2010 #173
fictionalxbliss

Shep held back a grin. She found the interaction between Reese and Asher amusing. She looked at Reese. "Enjoying the new body?"

1/27/2010 #174
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher left the two to catch up, though his better judgement was telling him not to trust the wolf. He moved into the other room where Bonnie had placed the food.

Reese snorted giving her a crooked smile. "Somewhat. Logan's just a pain in the ass. Always complaining." He said through a grin. "I'm glad you're feeling better." Reese tacked onto the end quickly.

Asher rummaged though the small fridge, looking for left overs. With a huff, he pulled out what the wolf had eaten previously and closed the fridge door with his foot as he left.

"Here. It's all I could find." He shrugged, passing the food off to Shep.

1/29/2010 #175
fictionalxbliss

"Logan sounds pleasant," Shep said dryly. She smiled at Reese. "It was nothing. Just more of a nuisance than anything." Shep picked at a stray string on the blanket. When Asher came back into the room she smiled up at him, taking the food. She opened the styrofoam box and scrunched her nose at the food. "I think I'll pass," she mumbled. Shep gave Asher an apologetic smile. "Maybe you two can just take me for breakfast in the morning," she suggested, glancing between Asher and Reese.

1/30/2010 #176
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese snorted. "Yeah well, he has the right to. After all, I am hijacking his body." He said through a laugh, but lost his amusement when Asher stepped back into the room. Reese found that Logan's body was tensing at the sight of the vampire and he figured it was a reflexive thing. After all, the two species weren't suppose to get along.

Asher rolled his eyes, picking the styrofoam box and tossed it in a near by trash bin. He didn't care if it was someone's meal or if it would stink up the hospital when it went bad. "I'll take you to breakfast in the morning..." Asher said, sounding a little territorial. "...besides, I still owe you." He ran his fingers over her collarbone gently where he had bitten her.

"I think I'll call a rain check on that one Shep, don't think I'm wanted." Reese muttered, rolling his eyes at the vampire.

1/30/2010 . Edited 1/30/2010 #177
fictionalxbliss

[Sorry. I'm writing and my internet is being slow.]

Shep shivered at Asher's touch. A light blush covered her cheeks and she cleared her throat. "Alright, then. Reese you can take me out to dinner," Shep said with a soft smile, looking over at him.

1/30/2010 #178
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Sorry. I had to leave. I'm back now. Lol. That sucks about your computer.]]

Asher growled under his breath when she told the wolf he could take her out. He opened his mouth to say something, then paused. "Reese? You mean your ghost?" He snorted a little. "Love, I think you need to lay down again. You feel a little warmer then usual."

"Spirit." Reese stated, correcting the bloodsucker.

Asher shot Reese/Logan a glare. "What?!" He growled out, not appreciating the interruption. "You better keep your mouth shut Scooby, or I might have to get you a muzzle." He spat out, narrowing his eyes at the mongrel.

1/30/2010 #179
fictionalxbliss

[Haha. This is cute. ]

Shep laughed out loud, holding her stomach. She gripped Asher's forearm, grinning up at him. "Asher, you should really calm down, and Reese, don't encourage him." Shep looked at the clock on the wall, noticing the time. "Maybe we should all try to get some rest. It's late." She looked between the two men, somewhat enjoying their bickering.

1/30/2010 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member