Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Lol. I know it. xD]]

"Right." Asher grumbled with a nod, before picking up the mug from before. He lifted it to his mouth, finishing off the rest of the blood and grimace. It was cold, and had started to coagulate a little. He set down the glass, and whipped off his face before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Scoot over, Love." Asher whispered, already maneuvering himself onto the bed.

Reese rolled his eyes at the vampire, not intimidated by his threat. He laughed a little when Shep said not to encourage Asher, and nodded as he closed his eyes. Reese wondered if he could sleep, if it was even possible for a gho--spirit to rest with the body they were possessing. Usually he would just go into the darkness when he used up too much energy, and finally wake up only god knows when. The first time the darkness took him over he woke up about a week later. "Goodnight Shep. And do try to keep it down if you guys get a little 'friendly'." He chuckled a little at the memory of when he walked in on their make-out scene.

1/30/2010 #181
fictionalxbliss

Shep smiled at Asher, surprised that he was actually staying by her side. She moved over to allow him room. When Reese spoke she giggled, another blush settling over her cheeks. "Sure thing. Good night," she mumbled, cuddling against Asher, his cold skin a comfort. Shep looked up at Asher, noticing the wound on his face for the first time. "Hey, what happened?" she whispered, her fingers tracing the almost healed bruise.

1/30/2010 #182
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher wrapped his arm around Shep's tiny body, resting his hand on her shoulder. He winced--though only slightly--when Shep touched the bruise, having forgotten about his encounter with the wolf. "Duncan." He said, the corner of his mouth twitching up into a smirk.

1/30/2010 #183
fictionalxbliss

"Sorry," she mumbled, pulling her hand away. She thought about the name for a moment, her brows furrowing. "Duncan. Why does that sound so familiar?" No matter how much she mulled it over she couldn't remember. "Oh well, doesn't really matter. Good night," she whispered. Shep closed her eyes, resting her head on Asher's chest. It should have bothered her that she couldn't hear his heart beating, but it saddened her more than anything. Shep wondered how something so terrible could have happened to him, though she thought it would be better not to ask.

1/30/2010 #184
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Goodnight, Kristalie." Asher whispered, kissing the top of her head. He nuzzled his nose in her blond hair, enjoying her sweet scent. Why did he care so much about this shape shifter? His every instinct was telling him to end what they had going before it got to complicated and be done with her. Though, for some reason, he couldn't do that to Shep. Something about her made him feel alive again, like his old self before he was forcefully turned.

His mind wandered back to his past, to Abigail. The best and worst thing that happened to him in his human life. He thought about his dream, his recurring nightmare, and what it could mean. Could Abby be trying to reach him somehow? Warn him? No, not warn him. That was the last thing she would want, considering what he did to her.

1/30/2010 #185
fictionalxbliss

Shep smiled against his chest, feeling more like a teenage girl than ever. She fell asleep soon after that, a variety of dreams filling her mind.

1/30/2010 #186
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher couldn't sleep, unable to stop thinking about his nightmare. Of Abigail and how she had staked him. He wondered if this Reese character knew anything about her ghosts, if he had ever run into her. Hell, could vampires even turn into ghosts? He smirked at the thought.

Reese found his mind relaxing, his body limping and was asleep quickly.

1/30/2010 #187
fictionalxbliss

In her sleep, Shep hitched her leg over Asher's hips and cuddled against his chest. She mumbled a jumble of words in her sleep. The ties on the back of her hospital gown had loosened, revealing her backside to anyone who walked by. She was on the verge of waking up, but her dreams kept her under.

1/31/2010 #188
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher stiffened a little, being yanked back into present when Shep drapped her leg over his body. He smirked when she muttered a mixture of words, unable to understand them. Ash ran his fingers lightly over her spine, drawing different shapes over her skin. He kissed the top of her head gently, and nuzzled his nose into her hair, sucking in her sweet sent.

Reese moaned a little in his sleep, dreaming for the first time in a long time though it wasn't a pleasant dream. It was a mixture of his and Logan's memories, of the night Reese was murdered though it was Arianna who had killed him, hurt him and broke his heart.

2/1/2010 #189
fictionalxbliss

Shep moaned, feeling something against her spine. "What are you doing?" she mumbled, her eyes still closed. She wasn't ready to wake up yet, but felt like she didn't have a choice.

2/1/2010 #190
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher smirked, hearing the grogginess of sleep in her voice. "Time to get up, Love, it's past noon." He said gently, still running his fingers along her spine. Ash couldn't stop touching her, her warmth and softness made him almost jealous. But not quiet.

2/2/2010 #191
fictionalxbliss

Shep opened her eyes. Her lips formed a pout as she looked up at him. "What about Breakfast?"

[Sorry about my short posts.]

2/2/2010 #192
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Lol. It's fine.]]

Asher looked at her with a lopsided grin, rolling her over onto her back. "I can think of something." He said against her skin, kissing the dip in her neck. Ash ran his hand over her side, his fingers moving over her ribcage and hips. He grinned, kissing along her jaw as he pulled her closer. Asher didn't care if anyone could see them, hell, they could watch. He really didn't give a rats ass.

2/2/2010 #193
fictionalxbliss

Shep giggled, resisting the urge to let Asher do as he pleased. She placed her hand on his chest, looking up at him. "Asher. I want food. We can play later." She winked, grinning up at him. As much as she enjoyed their little escapades she wanted to fill the emptiness in her stomach first. "Please," she pouted.

2/3/2010 #194
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher laughed, pulling away. "Alright." He said, sounding a little disappointed. "You need clothes," Ash observed, remember what the witch had said about her getting sick again. "I might have something for you." He muttered, pecked her pouting lips and slid off the bed. "Wait here. I'll be back before you know it." Asher was gone the next moment, the air stirring a little as he ran in a flash.

[[Asher to Main Street]]

Reese snorted at Shep once the vampire was gone. He had been rudely awakened when the two started 'playing' and he remained quiet until now. "Guess you're feeling better, huh?" He said with a chuckled, realizing he felt better as well. "Wow," Reese looked over Logan's body, curiosity and amazement glittering in his eyes. "this is amazing. Look at this, Logan's already healed."

2/3/2010 #195
fictionalxbliss

Shep blinked and Asher was gone. "Well then..." she mumbled, staring at the wall. She blushed when Reese spoke, ignoring the comment. "Yeah, werewolves heal faster. It's one of the advantages of being supernatural." Shep smiled at Reese. It was weird that he was in Logan's body. She missed seeing his face, although Logan's body wasn't exactly an eye sore.

2/3/2010 #196
xAmericanIdi0tx

Reese laughed a little, swinging his legs off the bed. He felt good. Strong. Alive. "This is great. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. Looks like you'll be stuck with me a little longer, Logan." He said aloud, not caring if Shep heard him or not. He smirked, flexing his new muscles. Reese winked at Shep as he did it.

[[Asher Entering]]

Asher came back into the Clinic, leaving a trail of snow behind him. "Here. It's not much but It's better then..." He looked up at the werewolf, cocking an eyebrow. "What the fuck are you doing?"

2/3/2010 #197
fictionalxbliss

Shep giggled at Reese when he flexed his...Logan's muscles. She rolled her eyes at Asher as she got out of the bed, making sure the back of her hospital gown was closed. Shep took the bag from Asher and set it on her bed. She searched through it, pulling out a shirt. With it she pulled out a necklace. Her brow furrowed in confusion as she examined it. "Asher," Shep called over her shoulder, looking at him curiously. "What's this?" She held up the necklace so that he could see it.

2/3/2010 #198
R. Lauden

"Quit showing off." Logan barked, resurfacing. He had somehow slipped into a dreamy state. "And, now that I am healed. Would you mind surendering my body? I have a few things to take care of." He recalled the werewolf that stole Aria. A swell of anger tore through him. He wanted to kill the stupid son of a bitch. Aria was his wife.

2/3/2010 #199
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher paled more then usually at the sight of the necklace, snatching it away from her quickly. "It's nothing." He muttered, clearly lying, stuffing into his pocket. Ash huffed, clearing his throat. He had forgotten about the necklace, and whatever else might be hidden within the bag. "Come on. You want something to eat or not." He said dryly, trying to change the subject.

Reese raised an eyebrow at the vampire, folding his arms over his chest. He groaned a little, staggering in his stance. "Goddamn Dude. Warn me next time." He complained, rubbing his temple. Reese felt the anger growing within Logan, and his hands began to tremble."Dude, calm down. I know you care about Arianna. But now's not the time to worry about that. We'll go to her later alright?"

2/3/2010 . Edited 2/3/2010 #200
fictionalxbliss

Shep narrowed her eyes at Asher, annoyed by his sudden mood change. She held up his pants and shirt, her nostrils flaring. "You expect me to wear these out to eat?! I'm sick of always wearing someone else's clothes. For once I'd like my own outfit, my own shoes." Angry, Shep threw the clothes in Asher's face. She stomped towards him, glaring daggers. "If you don't want to talk about your past or that stupid necklace, fine. But don't get all pissy with me. I'm sick of it," she said, poking him in the chest. She took a step closer.

"I'm going to go see Aria. Maybe she has some clothes I can borrow," Shep snapped. Her shoulder rammed against his side when she passed. Shep walked out into the freexing weather bare foot, her temper flaring and her body tense.

*Shep to Main Street*

2/3/2010 #201
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher glared at her, catching the clothes she threw. "What the fuck is your problem?!" He growled out, setting the items onto the bed. He didn't see why she got so upset. He did nothing wrong. The necklace really was none of her business. Asher figured he would tell her about it sometime, but he didn't think it would have to be so soon. "Shep?!" He called out rushing after her, his voice angry.

[[Asher to Main Street]]

"Fuck." Reese muttered, and started after the couple but hesitated. Remember what he was wearing. He turned towards the bed Shep had been on and grabbed the vampires extra clothes. Once fully clothed, Reese left the hospital for his friend and the raging vampire.

2/4/2010 . Edited 2/4/2010 #202
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jellie and Jordan Entering]]

Jesse walked into the seemingly empty clinic, and looked around. It was strange to find no one in a hospital. There weren't even nurses or doctors around. "Hello? We need some help over here!" He shouted, moving to an empty cot and laid Ellie down. He ran a shaky hand over her face, brushing back her dark hair. "Come back to me Ellie." He whispered, his other hand resting on Raewyn, his thumb rubbing circles around Ellie's belly button.

Jordan remained in the background, tears burning her eyes again. She was worried about her friend and their baby. If anything ever happened to them, Jordan didn't know what she would do. Paxton wanted nothing to do with her now, though she knew he loved her or he wouldn't have reacted like he had.

2/6/2010 #203
R. Lauden

Ellie heard Jesse. His voice sounded far away, but seemed to be growing closer and closer. Her violet gaze opened a crack, taking in the sight of him. Something felt off. "Jesse, something is wrong." She managed gripping her belly against a sharp pain. Her body heaved suddenly. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, revealing the whites over her eyeballs. She began to convulse, violently.

2/6/2010 #204
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse let out a relieved breath when Ellie opened her violet colored eyes, giving her a wry smile. He knew something was wrong, he could feel it in the pit of his stomach. When Ellie spoke, his suspicions were answered and he closed his eyes for only a second. "I know Ellie. It'll be okay. Everything will be okay." Jesse said to her, brushing a hand repeatedly through her hair as he tried to keep his voice steady and even. It didn't work. He couldn't help but show his worry and fear.

"Ellie?" Jesse pulled away when her body heaved forward slightly, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. "Oh god, ELLIE!" Jesse shouted, when her body began to convulse and he stumbled back. He stared at her in shock for a second, unsure of what was going on or what to do. His feet wouldn't move, and his voice was caught in his throat. "Jesse!" He heard Jordan shouting behind him, sounding as if she were on the verge of tears. "Jesse! Do something! Don't just fucking stand there!" Jordan continued to shout, but her voice was coming from Ellie's bedside. She was gripping Ellie's shoulders, trying to keep her from moving.

Jesse snapped back into reality, moving to take over for Jordan. "I got it. Go get help!" He ordered, replacing Jordan's hands with his own. Jesse could feel Raewyn fading fast, her life slowly dying before she even got a chance to experience it. "Hurry Jordan! Please hurry..." He called after her, his voice turning into a whisper at the end. "Oh god Ellie, can you hear me? Please Ellie. Don't you dare die on me! I swear to god, if you die!" He said to Ellie, though he was certain she couldn't hear his words and yet, he kept talking. "Please Ellie. Don't leave me. Stay. I need you. Oh god, Ellie, I love you too much."

[[Sad Post. I'm bummed out now. D; Ellie and Raewyn better be okay Rylee! HAha.]]

2/6/2010 . Edited 2/6/2010 #205
R. Lauden

Bonnie heard the shouts and bolted into the room. Her coffee cup slipped from her hand, shattering across the tiled floor. "No, no, no. Don't reastrain her. She's having a seizure." Bonnie rushed into the room, going straight to Ellie. She nudged Jessie out of the way, leaning Ellie on her side instead. She bent one of the young woman's legs and glanced over her shoulder at the boyfriend. Well, she assumed it was the youn womang's boyfriend. "Prop up her head. I will go get the doctor." She cautioned, hurrying down the hall at a quick pace.

Ellie shook, completely unaware of her surroundings. Even in her subconscious mind, she knew something was wrong with Raewyn.

[[I have church until 11:30 your time.]]

2/7/2010 . Edited 2/7/2010 #206
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[HAha. I wasn't sure if you restrain someone or not when they're having a seizure. HAha. I've heard people say you're just suppose to hold their head or something so they don't bit of their tongues. HAha. Kk]]

Jesse heard the glass shatter, but he didn't look up from Ellie. He was afraid to take his eyes off her. That if he did she would be dead in the next moment. When Bonnie spoke, Jesse finally looked up at her, his expression sad and completely scared. Jesse's never been so scared in his life. Not even the night of.... Bonnie shoved him do the side, breaking his line of thought. He ran shaky hands through his hair, and left them there as he stared at the two women. He watched as Bonnie repositioned Ellie, and when she ordered him to prop Ellie's head up, he did just that.

Jordan had returned shortly after Bonnie showed up, and was realieved to see some type of doctor person helping. She kept her distance, not wanting to get in the way. Jordan had done enough for one day, and she would find a way to repay them for their troubles. But if Ellie or the baby died, she didn't know what she would do.

2/7/2010 #207
R. Lauden

[[Haha. Gosh... here goes nothing.]]

Bonnie hurried to one of the back rooms to fetch Doctor Jane.

Ellie continued to buck against the table. All of the sudden, an uncomfortable warmth soaked through her sweatpants. It collected on the mattress, dripping to the floor. She inhaled a deep breath, the white haze vanishing from her eyes. When she managed to grasp the situation, she was crying. "Jesse." She gasped, her body feeling strange and warm. She cradled her stomach, concerned for her unborn child. She tried to sit up, but felt the wetness soaking her legs. "Oh, God." She collapsed back onto the mattress, staring at the flourescent lights on the ceiling.

Pain reverberated through her bones.

2/7/2010 #208
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Okay. I know it's a long posts. But I'm playing basically everyone except Ellie. XD HAha. But, I tried to make it as real as possible so, just bare with me. XD]]

When the seizure slowed to a sudden stop, Jesse trailed his eyes over her quickly. He paled when her pants and the bed became suddenly soaked, realization washing over him. Jesse's heart sunk when she cried his name, and he moved his gaze to her eyes. "I know, Ellie. Everything will be okay. We're going to get through this." He whispered, gripping one of her hands tightly. Dread collected in the pit of his stomach, and he knew something bad was going to happen. His body was shaking slightly, overtaken with unwanted fear.

Dr. Jane rushed into the room with Bonnie right on his heels. "Move." He said, nudging Jesse out of the way, pulling out a small pocket flashlight. "Hey sweetheart, can you hear me?" Jane asked in a gentle voice, shining the light into each eye for a second, checking the dilation time. "She has a fever." Jane said to Bonnie, only glancing at her for a second.

Bonnie was by Ellie's leg's, which seemed to be swollen. "Jane, he legs and feet are swollen. She's having seizures. You don't think..."

"Bonnie, go get the oxygen mask and tank." He ordered over his shoulder, before turning back to Ellie. "We're going to help you and your baby, alright? You just need to try and stay awake for me."

"What the hell is going on? What's wrong her? Will they be okay?" Jesse asked in a rush, his voice cracking. Jane didn't answer, too occupied with checking over Ellie. "Damn it, answer me!" He shouted, his body shaking. Bonnie returned with the heavy tank, setting it down next to Jane.

Bonnie handed him the mask, already having it hooked up the the tank and he took it eagerly. Lifting Ellie's head, he slipped the mask over her nose and mouth. "Alright. Now I need you to breath." Jane took a few calming breaths with Ellie, moving his hand in sic with every rise and fall of their chests. "Good girl. That's it."

"Someone talk to me!" Jesse pleated, and Jane nodded to Bonnie, gestureing towards Jesse. The witch nodded in turn, moving to stand in front of the hysterical werewolf.

"You need to calm yourself down." She said each word in a stern calm voice. Jesse didn't remove his gaze from Ellie. "Hey, look at me. They're going to be okay. Let's go get some fresh air, clear your head."

"No. I can't. I can't leave her again." Jesse muttered, his voice sounding confused and drained of life.

Bonnie nodded, placing a hand on Jesse's arm. "I know it's hard. But you're not helping anything being here, especially if you were to change." Jesse turned his gaze to the nurse, and he sucked in a ridged breath, nodding. Bonnie smiled at him slightly, and towed him towards the door. She caught sight of the other girl, Jordan, who was crying and just as hysterical. "Come on. You too." Bonnie gripped Jordan's shoulders, leading the two outside for some air.

[[Jesse, Jordan and Bonnie to Main Street]]

2/7/2010 #209
R. Lauden

"What is going on?" Ellie demanded into the mask, feeling the hysteria begin to settle in. She was terrified, worried about Raewyn. The pure oxygen filled her lungs with every breath, making her feel lightheaded. The overhead lights threatened to blur together. "Where is Jesse?" She asked, glancing around nervously. Moving to sit up, she was reminded that her water broke.

She was going into labor. She collapsed back on the pillow, watching the doctor. Her eyelids threatened to close, weighing more than usual.

2/7/2010 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member