Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Okay. To tell you the truth I have no idea what I"m talking about here. So don't give me crap okay. XD]]

"He had to step out for a moment." Jane informed the frieghtned girl in a calm voice. "There was a complication with your pregnancy called Eclampsia. It's very rare, and occurs in first time mothers." He informed her, his hand resting on her shoulder. "You had a seizure, which is can be caused by Eclampsia. But as far as I can tell, you baby if fine. For now." Jane glanced at her stomach, his lips forming into a hard line.

"I need to do a C-Section, but I don't have the proper equiptment right now. We haven't had much need for them." The doctor stated, mumbling the last part more to himself. He looked up towards the door, and waved at Bonnie to come back inside. "Now, I'm going to give you something to help stop the seizures."

[[Bonnie Entering]]

Bonnie rushed back inside, moving to Ellie's bedside. "Bonnie, stay with her." Jane ordered, already moving towards the back of the clinic. He needed to find the proper medication that would stop the seizures while at the same time not going to harm that baby.

2/7/2010 #211
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jesse Entering]]

Jesse came back into the clinic, dread filling his stomach again as he neared the bed. "How are they?" He asked Bonnie quietly, gripping Ellie's hand. When Jesse noticed Ellestial's open eyes, he smiled weakly at her. "Hey Ellie." He whispered, kneeling down next to the bed.

Bonnie took a step back so to give the couple a little time together. She strolled across the room, and grabbed a chair, sliding it behind Jesse. "Here." She muttered, but Jesse wasn't paying attention to her. Bonnie moved to the other side of the mattress, pressing her hands against Ellie's stomach. She was checking the baby, making sure it was still moving and in the right position still. Ellie had a seizure, and that may have caused the baby to shift position and that would make the birth more difficult.

2/7/2010 #212
R. Lauden

"Jesse." Ellie cried, reaching for his hand. She needed him. She needed someone, anyone. She had always pictured Jordan and Paxton. Now, Jesse was the only one standing at her bedside. That was the way it was supposed to be, from the very beginning. Ellie winced when the woman touched her stomach. "Is Raewyn going to be okay?" She gasped, her eyes tearing up. Her body shook with a sob.

2/7/2010 #213
xAmericanIdi0tx

Bonnie didn't answer right away, concentrating on the baby. "Jane!" She called over her shoulder, and he appeared from around the corner with different vials and syringes cradled in his arms. He set then down on the cot next to them, and picked up one specific one, stabbing a needle into the top, and the syringe filled with the clear liquid. "Jane. Feel this." Bonnie said, grabbing him by the arm.

He nodded, handing Bonnie the medication before replacing her hands with his. Jane felt along Ellie's stomach, his lips forming into a grim line. "Alright. We need to make the delivery move along more quickly." He muttered to Bonnie, moving back to the bed, and shuffled through the different medications.

"Slight pinch." Bonnie mumbled to Ellie, stabbing the needle into her arm and squeezing the liquid into her system.

Jesse frowned, his face pale with worry. "What is that? What's going on?" He asked, his voice shaky. Jesse was getting more and more annoyed, the more the doctors ignored their questions. "Answer me!" He said impatiently, standing up.

Bonnie frowned at him, giving him a stern look. "The baby is in a bad position. Jane is going to have to give her something to make the labor more along more quickly, more painful, but it'll give the baby a better chance of surviving. Now, Jesse, you need to calm down."

2/7/2010 #214
R. Lauden

Ellie felt the pinch. A burning sensation travelled through her arm, gathering in each one of her digits. Then, an even sharper pain detonated in her lower back. She ground her teeth, trying to mute the pain. Drawing onep breaths, the oxygen made stange spots and colors swirl around the room. She reached up to remove the mask, tired of feeling the world fall off its axis.

2/7/2010 #215
songbirdalice

*Simarah entering*

Simarah walked in, her hands feeling as if they were on fire. She saw that they were busy and sat down, having her hands ice over, hoping that that would help.

2/8/2010 #216
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Ellie?!" Jesse was kneeling down next to her again when he noticed her pained expression. "Oh god, Ellie, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He muttered to her, wishing he could end her pain that he had caused. Jesse squeezed the edge of the bed, his knuckles turning white with the pressure. "It'll be over soon Ellie, just hold on a little longer." He whispered, his voice quivering with guilt.

Bonnie looked up at the girl who walked in before she turned her gaze back to Jesse. "We need to move her into another room. You think you can help me do that?" She asked the werewolf.Jesse nodded his head, standing up slowly, still holding onto Ellie's hand. Bonnie smiled at him, and gripped the other side of the bed. "All right, towards the back. There are a some private rooms." She informed him, as they began wheeling the bed in that direction.

[[Jellie and Bonnie to Private Room]]

2/8/2010 #217
songbirdalice

Simarah watched them leave and stared back down at her hands. They were burnt nearly two degrees. She hoped the nurse had some kind of cream for it.

2/8/2010 #218
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Bonnie from Private Room]]

Bonnie ran a hand through her loose hair, taking a deep and semi-relaxing breath. Stressful day. Who would of thought that so many things would be happening in so little time. First with the vampire werewolf fight, and now a young couple who may loose their child. She huffed again, moving towards Jane. "I'll take care of her." She nodded towards the patient in the waiting room.

"Huh?" Jane looked up from the different medications, being torn from his thoughts. "Oh, right. Yeah, that's fine." He muttered, before getting back to work. He needed to find the right dosage of the right medication that would neither harm nor put either the baby or the mother in greater risk.

The witch just nodded, already moving to the new patient. She gave her a warm, but clearly stressed smile. "Hi. What seems to be the problem?" Bonnie asked, her eyes trailing over the girl. She appeared to be okay, but the way the girl seemed to be gripping her hand, told her that that was the problem.

2/8/2010 #219
songbirdalice

Simarah looked up at the nurse, ''I burnt my hand, do you have any cream?"

2/8/2010 #220
xAmericanIdi0tx

Bonnie thought a moment before nodding. "Come with me. I should have something here in the back." She lead Simarah towards her desk, pulling out a vial filled with a light orangish cream. "Let me see." She said, reaching for the girls hand and pulled it towards her. It was bad, that much was obvious.

Bonnie released the girls hand, and dug around in her desk again, pulling out a pair of latex gloves and slipped then on before taking hold of Simarah's hand again. "This may sting a little." She said, dipping a pop-sickle stick into the vial, covering it with the cream. Bonnie spread the cream across the girls hand, getting a good layer over the burn. She grabbed some bandages, quickly wrapping it over Simarah's hand. Tapping it in place she smiled at her. "All right, all set."

2/8/2010 #221
songbirdalice

Simarah inhaled sharply. She flexed her fingers and smiled, ''thanks!" She said.

2/8/2010 #222
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Mhmm." Bonnie hummed out, a smile on her face. "Now let this sit for a few hours before you clear it. It should be fine, but if it looks worse or hasn't healed at all, then come back and see me."

2/8/2010 #223
songbirdalice

Simarah nodded, ''alright so how much,'' she asked, pulling out her wallet.

2/8/2010 #224
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Don't worry about it." Bonnie said, with a shrug. "I'm not even sure if it'll work. Wouldn't want to pay for something and then it not even work."

2/8/2010 #225
songbirdalice

Simarah chuckled, ''are you a...witch?" She asked curiously but shyly. She was a little embarressed from her hands but she shrugged it off.

2/8/2010 #226
xAmericanIdi0tx

Bonnie smiled at the young girl and nodded. "Yes, actually." Suddenly, she heard Jesse shouting from the private room and looked up. "Uh, you'll have to excuse me. You're all set, you can go." She said quickly to Simarah as she and Jane made their way into the Private room.

[[Bonnie and Jane to Private Room. Several minutes later they come back out.]]

"They'll be fine right?" Bonnie whispered to Jane as she shut the door, and leaving the couple inside with their newborn baby girl.

Jane smiled at the witch and nodded. "Yes. They have nothing more to worry about." He said, making his way to his office. "...long day." He huffed under his breath.

Bonnie laughed a little at Jane, and before going over to her own desk. She pulled out a clipboard, and a form for the couple to fill out, along with a pen.

[[Bonnie to Private Room, and returns with Raewyn]]

"Hey there baby girl." Bonnie cooed, craddling the baby in her arms. She took her into a back room, weighing, and taking the baby's measurements, then quickly dressed the infant into a little pink outfit. "You're in good shape, little one. You know how lucky you are? Huh? You're parents love you very much." Bonnie whispered, making her way back to the room.

[[Bonnie to Private Room]]

[[Uh. idk what to make the measurements and weight. XD So, I'll just leave that to you Rylee. MUWHah. Lol]]

2/9/2010 #227
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jordan from Main Street]]

Jordan rushed into the hospital, fear growing in her stomach. "Don't be dead, don't be dead. Please don't be dead..." She muttered to herself, remembering the last thing she saw when she was in the hospital, Ellie having a seizure. "Hello?!" Jordan called out frantically, tears burning her eyes. Ellestial was her only friend. Her best friend. "Ellie!" Jordan cried out.

2/9/2010 #228
xAmericanIdi0tx

Bonnie pulled the door closed behind her, moving to the frightened you girl. "Hey, it's okay. It's okay. You're friends are fine." She said quickly, trying to comfort Jordan. A warm smile spread across Bonnie's face, "Come on, they want to see you." She grabbed Jordan's arm gently, tugging her towards the private room.

Jordan let Bonnie pull her along, trying to settle down a little. She was relieved to hear that they were okay, Bonnie pushed open the door, "In there." She nodded, allowing Jordan to go inside.

[[Jordan to Private room]]

2/9/2010 #229
xAmericanIdi0tx

Bonnie pulled the door closed after Jordan went inside, and headed for the supply closet. She still had to grab an extra pair of clothes for the new mother. Bonnie shifted through the different colored scrubs, deciding on one with small puppies covering every inch of material. Grinning, Bonnie made her way back to the private room.

She knocked on the door, cracking it open.

[[Bonnie to Private Room]]

2/9/2010 #230
xAmericanIdi0tx

Bonnie exited the small room, closing the door behind her. Long day, she thought with a sign, running a hand though her loose hair as she made her way back to her desk. She sat down in her rollie chair, dangling her head off the back of the chair, her hair flowing down behind her. She huffed again, and began sorting though her desk.

2/9/2010 #231
songbirdalice

Simarah flexed her fingers a little more before leaving.

*Simarah to Main street*

2/10/2010 #232
R. Lauden

[[Jellie Entering]]

Ellie took cautious steps, making her way into the waiting room. She liked having Jesse beside her, just in case she did happen to lose her balance. She knew he would catch her, or at least pick her back up. "We need to get diapers, bottles, formula, a crib, a diaper bag." She started listing off their shopping list, making her way towards the door at a slow pace. She hoped he was listening, because she didn't feel much like repeating herself.

2/10/2010 #233
xAmericanIdi0tx

Bonnie looked up from her desk when the private room door open, and frowned at Ellie disapprovingly. "You shouldn't be up and walking just yet," She said, standing up from her chair and moving towards the couple. "You need your rest." Bonnie ordered, standing in front of them with her arms crossed.

Jesse kept an arm around Ellie's waist, helping her stay up right. "I know," He chuckled to Ellie, before huffing a little. "I hate shopping..." Jesse complained under his breath, glancing over his shoulder. He was reluctant to leave just yet. "Are you sure Jordan will be alright will Raewyn?" He muttered to Ellie, when Bonnie appeared. Jesse smirked down at Ellie, waiting for her to debate against Bonnie.

He tensed slightly with the distant howl of another wolf, his eyes flicking to the door. If there were other wolves here, especally a pack, they would definately not approve of Jesse being in town.

2/10/2010 #234
R. Lauden

"I'm fine." Ellie assured the woman. "I recover faster than most humans." She lied with a weak smile, though wished it were true. She could only heal others, not herself.

Ellie heard the wolf and glanced at Jesse, noticing him tense. Her heart sunk slightly. The last time she heard a wolf cry like that, Sable had been calling out for him. "Is that--?" A mixture of hurt and anger spilled into her chest, she pushed away from him and stumbled into a table scattered with magazines. The corner jabbed her in the leg, causing her to wince. Tears threatening her eyes, welling up. "Sable? You brought her with you? You son of a bitch!" She screamed, balling her hands into fists. "You stay away from me and Raewyn! Where is the fucking form?!" She glanced at the reception desk, stalking towards it and searching for the clipboard.

2/10/2010 . Edited 2/10/2010 #235
xAmericanIdi0tx

Bonnie smiled at Ellie and nodded, "Alright. Just be careful. If you feel you need to take a break and sit down, do so. Don't put it off until later. Doctor's orders." Bonnie said firmly, before moving back towards her desk. She gave them a cautious look as she sat down, before getting back to work.

Jesse gave her a confused look, not expecting her to react like she did. "Ellie?" Jesse reached for her when she moved away, but stopped in his tracks when he heard the name. "What? No! I wouldn't, I didn't!" He said defensively, moving towards her again. "I told you, that bitch is out of my life. And besides, she had nothing to do with this!"

When she spoke again, his heart sunk, not wanting to hear those dreaded words. "Ellie..." He said in a slightly shocked voice, his breath hitching in his throat. Jesse stayed where he was as she shoved past him, emotion building in his throat. Ellie couldn't take Raewyn away from him. She just couldn't. There was no way she could be so cruel. "Don't do this, Ellie. Please. Please don't take my daughter from me." He begged, finally turning to face her. "Ellie, I'm begging you. Don't do this."

Bonnie raised a brow at Ellie's sudden outburst, and slid the form onto the counter, though her better judgment told her not too. But it wasn't her place to tell the couple the way she felt about the dicision.

2/10/2010 #236
R. Lauden

Her violet eyes landed on the form. Her vision was blurred with the threat of tears. She grasped for it, hearing him plead with her. With the paper clutched in her grip, she began to tremble. She had pictured her life with Jesse. She had pictured them living happily ever after with Raewyn. Everything seemed so perfect in her head. He claimed he loved her, but why would he lie? Why would he want to hurt her, again? She gripped the form tight in her slender fingers.

"Why would you--?" She inhaled a deep breath, blinking away a stream of tears. Her knees began to quake. She leaned against the reception desk for support, feeling the energy draining from her body. It was replaced with a familiar numbess, a cool and ugly sensation. Raewyn was the only warmth left. She had Raewyn Hope. That was all she needed. Her daughter, her joy. She didn't need Jesse.

Her body rocked with a painful sob. Her legs gave out and she collapsed to the tile, unable to hold back the swell of grief. She knew she shouldn't care. She could be a single mom. She still had Jordan. Pulling her legs against her chest, she began to cry. Despite the baby books, despite everything. She was scared, terrified. She had no idea what she was doing. When Jesse came back into her life, she hoped they could learn together.

Now, she would be doing it on her own.

2/10/2010 #237
xAmericanIdi0tx

He watched as she picked up the form, his heart shattering. Jesse wanted to collapse to the floor, plead with not to do it. Taking Raewyn away would break him, make him cold again. His old irrational, hateful self would resurface. "Ellie I love you, and only you. She's out of my life." Jesse refused to say Sable's name. "I promise you. I want nothing to do with her. You have to believe me, Ellie. I would never hurt you again." He said, his voice shaking with his emotions as he took cautious steps towards her.

"Ellie?" Jesse rushed towards her when she fell to the ground, and slide to a stop next to her, kneeling down. "Please don't cry. Oh god, Ellie, I'm so sorry. Please, stop crying." He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his chest. Jesse knew she was pissed, and that the last thing she probably wanted was his arms around her. But he didn't care. He need to hold her, to comfort her. Jesse kissed the top of her head, her sobs breaking his heart. Jesse closed his eyes, hiding the pain it caused to hear her so sad.

2/10/2010 #238
R. Lauden

Ellie leaned into him, gripping his jacket and burying her face in his chest. She still clutched the form in her hands, her knuckles white with tension. The paper was crinkled and slightly torn, but in one piece. She wanted his love to be real. She needed it to be real. "Please, don't lie." She begged him, her voice muffled. Her body shook with another sob.

2/10/2010 #239
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Never." Jesse whispered, tightening his grip around her. He pulled away suddenly, looking over her, the scent of blood lingering around her. "Ellie, you're bleeding?" His statement sounded more like a question then anything, and his eyes fell to the crimsion spot that stained her pants, and he frowned. "Is that suppose to happen? Bonnie?" He looked up at the witch, who was now leaning over her desk to get a better view of the two.

Bonnie raised her eyebrows, sliding off the desk and moved to the supply closet and pulled a package out. "Here...she's going to need these." Bonnie smiled, handing Jesse the pack of pads. He scrunched his nose, but took the pack. "And yes. It's normal for a mother to bleed after giving birth." She looked down at Ellie, giving her a sympathetic look. "It should last for about six weeks." She said gently before backing away from the two, her eyes lingering over the form Ellie held.

2/10/2010 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member