Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
R. Lauden

"I'm happy." She laughed, refusing to meet his gaze. Tears spilled from her eyes. She hated getting all emotional, but everything seemed to be fitting together so perfectly. "What are we going to call it?" Her voice cracked even further, trying to think of a name for their new puppy. She followed it up with an innocent laugh, wiping her eyes with the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

2/3/2010 #31
fictionalxbliss

Justin kissed away the remaining tears. He had no idea why women cried when they were happy. It seemed ridiculous to him. When she asked about naming the puppy he shrugged. For some reason his mind wandered back to Shep. He had just gotten to know his only friend of the past years. It wasn't fair that he had lost her. He wished he could take it back, but he sure as hell wasn't going to apologize. Justin had tried doing the right thing, but it only backfired.

"Rocky?" Justin suggested, remembering the movie series.

2/3/2010 #32
R. Lauden

"Rocky?" She laughed, pulling away to look up at him. "How about Peaches?" She ran a finger down his chest, hooking it in the rim of his pants. "So we can remember all the fun times in the Peach Room at the Mauderville Inn." Her gaze shifted to the scone on the counter. She moved to snatch it up.

2/3/2010 #33
fictionalxbliss

Justin quirked an eyebrow as he watched Aria. "Peaches. That's not very tough," he mumbled. It was then that he registered what she had said. A light sparked in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "By the way," he whispered, his nose nuzzling her neck. "I'll never forget our little...sessions." He smirked, placing a kiss on her neck and pulling away. He checked his watch, his eyebrows flying up.

"Damn. If you want that puppy we better get going. We can take my car..." Justin stopped talking and paled. He remembered the events two months ago, and the dents that had resulted from his anger. He ran his hands over his face with a loud groan. "My car," he whined.

[I'm just gonna pretend he ate already]

2/3/2010 #34
R. Lauden

Aria flashed back to the chilling event in the forest. She shivered against the memory, grateful for his protective arms around her waist. "Where are we going to keep it? Until we get our house?" She asked over her shoulder, noticing his sour look at the mention of his car. "We can walk." She suggested, though it was freezing outside. "But you had better keep me warm."

2/3/2010 #35
fictionalxbliss

He shook his head. "No. We'll take my car." He thought about the puppy. It wouldn't take long to get a house, but they'd have to keep the puppy at the hotel. "We could keep him in the bathroom at night." He glanced down at her, suddenly serious. "He won't sleep in the bed." Justin liked his privacy and that puppy was bound to ruin his time with Aria if it slept in the bed. He knew kids would do the same thing, but it wasn't as if he and Aria were expecting a little one anytime soon. That would be years from now, if she even wanted kids.

"Ready to go?" he asked, releasing her.

2/3/2010 #36
R. Lauden

"You're going to lock our poor puppy in the bathroom?" Aria pouted playfully, thinking of their new pet, which she would affectionately call Peaches--even if he insisted on calling it Rocky. When Justin pulled away, she hooked her arm with his. "We should get him his own bed and one of those little sweaters." She beamed, leading him towards the door. She already imagined the little ball of fur.

2/3/2010 #37
fictionalxbliss

Justin rolled his eyes. "That poor dog. You're going to torture him." Justin shook his head, a small smile on his face. "And yes, he's going to stay in the bathroom. I don't want him shitting all over the place." He thought about waking up in the middle of the night and stepping in a pile of dog poop. He cringed at the image. "Yeah, definitely the bathroom," he muttered as he led Aria out of the cafe.

*Jaria to Main Street*

[You can post first in Main Street]

2/3/2010 #38
songbirdalice

Simarah sighed, sitting down. She looked over the place, smiling a little. She used to want to open a place like this, own her own little restraunt, bake. She took out her camera and took a picture, catching the warmth of the place. She smiled and put the camera back into the bag, pulling out her sketch book.

2/4/2010 #39
songbirdalice

Simarah heard the ding to the door and turned around, a pot of coffee fell off the counter and she grabbed it, forgetting it was burning hot. She quickly carried it into the sink and ran water on her hands, it hurt badly. She carressed her burned hands close to her as she walked out.

*Simarah to Main Street*

2/8/2010 #40
songbirdalice
*simarah entering* Simarah walked in and put on the brown apron, flipping the open sign. She got behind the counter and started turning on machines and waited.
6/24/2010 #41
TheLittlestNightmare

{{Violet entering}}

Violet entered the unfamiliar coffee joint and was hit by the scent of roasted coffee beans. Suprizingly, when she walked up to the counter, she saw Simarah standing behind it.

6/24/2010 #42
songbirdalice
Simarah heard the bell of the door ring and looked up, smiling, "hello," she said, putting in a batch of banana nut muffins.
6/24/2010 #43
TheLittlestNightmare

"Hey, you! Can I just get a tall latte?" Violet said, smiling.

6/24/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #44
songbirdalice
Simarah nodded and made a tall latte, "that'll be $4.50"
6/24/2010 #45
fallenstacieb

[from main street]

Casey parked up and climbed out. Sydney followed her and picked Mackenzie up. They walked into the cafe and headed to a table in the corner. They sat down and Sydney put Mackenzie on her lap. "so whats it like here?" she asked Casey who sighed "its ok, only got here yesterday" she laughed.

6/24/2010 #46
Ben In Fiction

((Jeb from Carl's Catfish))

Jeb pulled open the front door and walked in, immediately noting the peaceful vibe that floating all around the room. Soft chatter filled the air almost as delicately as the scent of fresh coffee.

He walked to the cashier.

"Hey," Jeb started. "I'll have a..." his gaze drifted above the woman and scanned the menu. "A tall white chocolate mocha. Please. Oh--you're the girl from the hotel, right?"

6/24/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #47
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet nodded and handed Simarah the money. "Thank you!" She then turned and sat down in one of the chairs and pulled out her sketchbook.

6/24/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #48
fallenstacieb

Casey stood up "i'll go get us some coffee, what do you want?" she asked Sydney.

"i'll have a espresso romano" she replied causing Casey to laugh "you never change" and she walked to the counter waiting to be served.

6/24/2010 #49
songbirdalice
Simarah looked at him and laughed lightly, making his drink, "yes," she said, putting in the mixing, "you're the sorceror boy."
6/24/2010 #50
Ben In Fiction

"Uh," Jeb shifted his weight to his other leg. "I prefer the term Sorcerer 'Man'".

He placed his hands atop the counter. "So are you okay? From the attack, I mean. That thing didn't hurt you, right?"

6/24/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #51
songbirdalice
Simarah handed him his drink, "$5.00, and it did buy I'm healed now thank you." she said and looked at the person behind him, "how may I help you?" she asked, getting out the muffins while waiting for the money from jeb.
6/24/2010 #52
fallenstacieb

Casey smiled at her "can i have an espresso Romano and and espresso americano?" she asked her politely.

Sydney was making faces at Mackenzie who was giggling uncontrollably.

6/24/2010 #53
Ben In Fiction

"Um, all right," he said, pressing his lips together. "That's good news. See you."

He handed her the money and went to take a seat.

6/24/2010 #54
songbirdalice
Simarah smiled, "sure thing," she said and made them, handing them to her, "$6.50" she said. She set out the muffins and smiled at everybody but her attention was brought back to the sorceror. She's only met one before but he refused to speak to her. She looked at the female customeband smiled.
6/24/2010 #55
Ben In Fiction

"What are you drawing?" Jeb said, peeking over his booth at the fairy girl.

6/24/2010 #56
fallenstacieb

Casey pulled her money out and handed it to her picking her drinks up "keep the change" she smiled at her and walked back over to Sydney who was still making faces at Mackenzie "you know shes probably thinking ive got the weirdest mum" she joked putting the drinks down and sat down.

6/24/2010 #57
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet looked up at the man then down at the page. She had sketched the ballroom of the Court. "It's a ballroom," Violet said wistfully, remembering the marble columns and the checkered floor tiles.

6/24/2010 #58
songbirdalice
Simarah put the ash in the register and at down on the wooden stool, getting out her camera and looking at the photos she took. She saw one that must have accidently taken when dropped, when that man kidnapped her. She shuddered in some fear and deleted it.
6/24/2010 #59
Ben In Fiction

Jeb smiled and closed his eyes. In his mind he could see the ballroom, bright and radiant. "Where is this?" he said.

6/24/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member