Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher glanced at Shep for a second, returning his angery gaze back to Justin. He squeezed his hand inot to tight fists, turning his knuckles white. "It is my goddamn business, Mutt." He snarled, ignoring the pang in his chest.

1/6/2010 #31
fictionalxbliss

Justin ran his hands over his face and looked at Shep, his eyes tired. "Can you shut him up?" Shep sighed and turned to Justin. "Just leave. I'll talk to you about it later." Her eyes were pleading. Although he hadn't known her human form before, he knew those eyes. They were the only eyes that had seen him in pain the last three years. The only eyes that had ever seen him break down completely. He shrugged. and turned to walk out of the room. "Like a give a damn," he growled. They both knew he was lying.

Shep turned back to Asher with a forced smile. Her stomach growled. She ignored it and rubbed his forearm. "Don't worry about him. Just get some sleep. You need it."

*Justin leaving*

1/6/2010 . Edited 1/6/2010 #32
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher watched Justin leave, before letting his body relax. He let out the groan he had been holding in, resting his head back onto the pillow and closed his eyes. Asher let his mind wander and fade into unconsciousness.

1/6/2010 #33
fictionalxbliss

Shep let her shoulder sag. Now was the time and she dreaded it. She picked herself up from the chair and left the room without looking back. All the while she fought the urge to run back to Asher and lay on the bed, wrapped up in his strong arms.

*Shep leaving*

1/6/2010 #34
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[O_o she left him! btw: Do you want my IM?]]

1/6/2010 #35
fictionalxbliss

[Yeah, she had to. Conflicting emotions and all. Shep has...issues. Yeah! That'd be great. I'm about to get off though. I haven't finished my homework yet. D:]

1/6/2010 #36
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Haha. You use Yahoo right? haha. eminem_rox93(@)yahoo(.)com]]

1/6/2010 #37
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher faintly heard the door close, but was too worn out to look up. His mind started drifting again, and Abigail's beautiful features appeared in front of him. Asher frowned in his sleep slightly, remembering how she had flipped his life upside down, and turned the world against him. "You killed me, Asher." She snarled, narrowing her eyes at him.

"No Abby, it's not like that. Please." He begged "I had no choice."

Abigail snorted, taking a threatening step forward. She removed her crossed arms, and blood slowly appeared from her chest in a small circle, where he had staked her so many years ago. It grew bigger, turning her off-white dress to a dark crimson. "You always had a choice!"

"You had lost your mind, Abigail! You were killing everything in site!" He defended, shifting in his sleep.

"That's what we do, Asher. We kill!" She snapped, glaring at him.

Asher frowned at her. "Abi-"

She cut him off, lifting her hand. "You'll get what's coming to you Asher." Abigail warned, pulling out a wooden stake and drove it into his heart. "I promise you that."

"No..!" Asher woke himself up with a start, sitting up quickly, gasping for breath and covered in sweat. He groaned, regretting the movement.

[[Okay...so that was Abigail's spirit haunting him. I will make a profile for her. ^.^ FYI: She's an NPC]]

1/7/2010 #38
fictionalxbliss

Bonnie walked down the hallway and entered the room. She looked at Asher and gave a soft smile. "Hello, Asher. I'm your nurse, Bonnie. How are you feeling? Is there anything I can get you? Are you thirsty?"

1/7/2010 #39
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher looked up at Bonnie, he hadn't noticed her enter his room. "Um..." He placed a hand on his chest, and let out a breath of relief, happy not to find a wooden stake. Asher relaxed back onto his bed slowly. "I'm good for now..." He told her, glancing over to where Shep had been. He frowned. "Where'd Shep go, the girl who brought me in?" He asked Bonnie.

1/7/2010 #40
fictionalxbliss

Bonnie patted his hand. "She left with her friend. Justin, I think was his name. I'm sorry," she said as she examined his wounds. "You look to be healing nicely. Would you like a change of clothes? If you don't want a gown I'm sure we could find a spare set of scrubs for you," she offered politely.

1/7/2010 #41
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher hid his disappointment with a smirk. "I'll take the scrubs, wouldn't be caught dead in one of those gowns..." He forced a smile at Bonnie. "Thank you."

1/7/2010 #42
fictionalxbliss

She chuckled. "You're welcome." Bonnie walked into the attached bathroom and returned with a pair of mint green scrubs. "I'll leave you to change. Please let me know if there's anything I can get you." Bonnie left the room with the door open.

*Bonnie exiting*

1/7/2010 #43
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher watched her leave, before he examined the scrubs. He scrunched his nose at the color, but it was definitely better then those backless gowns. He set them aside as he ripped the covers off, and swung his legs over the edge of the hospital bed.

Asher slipped the shirt over his head, and grabbed the pants, before threaded his legs through each hole. He grunted as he stood up to finish pulling them up, and glanced out into the lobby. He narrowed his eyes at the curtain surround a hospital bed, hearing something about a vampire. He frowned, betting it was the mutt who put him in the hospital.

1/7/2010 #44
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher huffed, and moved into the lobby, an arm wrapped protectivly around his chest. He didn't bother closing the door behind him.

[[Asher Leaving]]

1/7/2010 #45
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jellie and Bonnie Entering]]

They wheeled Ellie into the spear room, sliding the bed against the wall. "You think you're calm enough to help Ellie get into more comfortable clothes?" Bonnie looked up at Jesse as she moved to the small closet in the corner, and pulled out a hospital gown.

"I'm fine." Jesse said to Bonnie, though his voice wasn't exactly steady.

Bonnie pressed her lips in a grim line, but nodded, laying the gown on the bed. "I'll be out in the lobby if you two need anything. Once you're finished, let Jane or myself know."

[[Bonnie to Clinic]]

Jesse looked down at Ellie, remembering how she had tried to take off the mask. "Here." He reached for it, sliding it off her face, and set it on the mattress. "You think you can sit up?" He asked her gently, sliding his hand behind her back for support. He would help her change, but only if she wanted him too.

2/8/2010 #46
R. Lauden
Ellie sat foward with his help, wincing against the pain in her lower back. She bit back a cry as another contraction consumed her. She focused on breathing, inhaling deep breaths. The pain was almost unbearable. She wanted to curl up in the fetal position and sob. When Bonnie left, her violet eyes shifted to Jesse. They were brimming, threatening to spill over. "If I lose this baby--" Her words were cut off with a whimper of pain. Six months ago, she had considered abortion. She had considered killing herself. But now, Raewyn was a part of her life. She didn't know if she could live without her.
2/8/2010 #47
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Oh. ); That was such an awesome post.]]

When Ellie looked at him with her tear filled eyes, his heart sunk. "Shh," Jesse pulled her into his arms, hiding his own teary eyes, and laid her head against his shoulder. He ran his fingers through her hair, hoping to stop both her pain and tears. He cleared his throat slightly before he spoke, making sure it wouldn't betray him and show just how upset he was. "Don't talk like that, El. We're not going to--" He tightened his grip around her. "Raeywn is going to be fine. We're going to be fine." Jesse pulled away so he could look Ellie in the eye when he said, "And when we get out of here, we're going to go buy a house, get married, and maybe even get a dog." He gave her a half smile, it was all he could muster up.

Jesse couldn't believe he just blurted that out. He had never actually really thought about it, but now, it actually sounded kind of nice. Having a family to come home to every night. A dog running around, playing with their kids. Jesse had never had a family before. But he found himself growing more and more excited about becomeing a father, and having Ellie close to his heart. He pressed his hand against her cheek, brushing away a fallen tear. "I love you, Ellestial Ward. I've always loved you. I was just to stupid to see it then, but now. I don 't see myself with anyone else but you."

2/8/2010 #48
R. Lauden

Ellie refused to accept the words as they escaped his lips. They were unexpected, unwarranted. She knew he could never love her. He was caught up in the moment, the hysteria of the situation. They could lose their baby. That was the only reason. She bit her tongue, unwilling to utter a response. Once they lost Raewyn. Once she sunk into a deep depression. Once she wanted nothing more to do with life. Then, he would change his tune. He loved the idea of Raewyn. Not Ellie. She knew that.

"Jesse--" Another contraction tore through her body. She tensed, whimpering with pain. The whimper turned into a weak cry. "Contractions." She mumbled, gritting her teeth and squeezing her eyelids closed.

2/8/2010 #49
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse saw the doubt develop in her eyes, and he looked away. A part of his mind expected her to reacted like this, but he didn't want to believe it. When she said his name he looked back up to her, hopeful that she had changed her mind. "Damn it. Alright, here." He gave her his hand, giving her something to squeeze with the pain. Jesse wrapped an arm around her, placing his hand firmly on her lower back. "There?" Jesse asked, rubbing the small of her back with his strong hand, hoping to massage the pain away.

2/8/2010 #50
R. Lauden

Unable to hold it in any longer, Ellie let out a cry of agony and flopped back onto the bed. Had the doctor been around, she would have been pleading for something to numb the pain. Her fingers coiled around his. She squeezed hard, hoping to transfer some of the discomfort. The shap pain emanated from between her legs, the muscles straining and flexing to accommodate the baby. She wondered how long she would need to wait, how much longer until she could hear Raewyn cry for the first time.

2/8/2010 #51
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse gritted hit his teeth when Ellie squeezed his hand, resisting the urge to yank it away. The girl had a good grip, he'd admit that. "Ellie we ne--Ow, ow, ow, Ellie let go, ow!" He pulled his hand away, her finger nails leaving deep imprints across his skin. He rubbed his hand, though he felt guilty for yanking it away so suddenly. "We need to get you changed." Jesse said quickly, already moving to pull off her hand. One by one, Jesse removed each layer, setting them aside, until only her shirt and pants remained.

2/8/2010 #52
R. Lauden

Ellie panted heavily, staring up into the flourescent lights. Her body ached, every nerve screaming for relief. Her thoughts turned to Raewyn. She hoped the little girl would be healthy. She followed every rule in the pregnancy book, from strapping headphones over her belly while she slept to sleeping on her side and propping up her baby bump with a pillow. The book never mentioned anything about healing your best friend. Now, that complication might kill Raewyn.

If only she would have known, even then she probably wouldn't have been able to make a decision. Jordan or Raewyn. Her heart hurt to think of it.

2/8/2010 #53
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse pushed his hand behind her back again, and lifted her up. "Come on, El, we need to get you changed." He said for the second time, once he had her sitting up again. Jesse gripped the bottom of her shirt, keeping his gaze to hers as he pulled the sweater over her head. "Alright, now upsy dasy." He muttered, maneuvering her off the bed to he could remove her pants.

"There you go..." He whispered, lowering the sweats, still keeping his gaze to the side. The last thing Jesse wanted to do was make her uncomfortable, but he had a feeling that was the least of her concernes. "Now step..." He said, lifting each of her feet in turn, removing the sweat pants fully. Jesse tossed them asside, grabbing the hospital gown.

2/8/2010 #54
R. Lauden

Ellie braced herself on the hospital bed, stepping out of the soaked sweatpants. Her legs felt weak, like her knees would give way at any moment. Her body wanted to fold up, succumb to the pain tearing up her insides. She gripped her stomach reflexively, wincing against a throbbing sensation. "Jesse, I don't have anything to carry her home in." She realized her voice holding a panicked tone. "I don't have any baby clothes or toys. I never even had a baby shower."

2/8/2010 #55
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse gave her a half smile, happy that Ellie was no longer talking about Raewyn dying. Ellestial was worried about what they would carrier their baby girl home in, which meant she had at least a little hope. Jesse threaded each of Ellie's arms into the hospital gown, sliding it up onto her shoulders. "Don't worry about that. Okay?"

He pinched her chin between his fingers, tilting her head up so he could look into her eyes. "I'll figure something out. But right now, all I want you to worry about is your breathing, and getting our baby girl here safely." Jesse smiled at her crookedly, bracing his hand on her stomach, "Alright?" His voice was gentle, and genuinely caring. He ran his hand through her hair, and pulled her close, planting a kiss on her forehead.

Jesse wrapped his arms around her, allowing Ellie to lean on him for support if she needed it, and began typing the draw strings of the gown, closing up the back. "There." He whispered, pulling away. "You're all set." Jesse helped move her back onto the bed, and tried to make her as comfortable as possible. Jesse gave her his hand again, though he hesitated slightly. The girl had a good grip, he just hoped she wouldn't break his hand.

2/9/2010 . Edited 2/9/2010 #56
R. Lauden

[[Haha. You put would instead of wouldn't. Well, she just might break his hand.]]

Ellie settled back onto the mattress, feeling suddenly uncomfortable in the open gown. She could feel his hand in hers, though the contractions were at bay for a moment, she gave his a gentle squeeze. "Everything is going to be okay, right Jesse?" She turned to look at him. Even if it was a lie, she needed to hear him say it.

2/9/2010 #57
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[HAha. Did I? XD Lol. I fixed it. Teehee. Kind of a weak post, but I'm at school so yeah. XD I have 10 minutes left in class so, lets make the best of it. Lol. Sorry if I just disappear, means the bell rang. HAha. I'll post again around lunch time. Teehee.]]

Jesse felt her gentle squeeze, "Yes." He said trying to sound confident as he squeezed her hand in return. "Nothing bad is going to happen. Not anymore. I promise you that El." Jesse didn't know why he said it, and he shouldn't have but he couldn't help it. Ellie looked so sad and desprate. He needed to try and reassure her somehow.

He lifted her hand, kissing her knuckles as gentlely as he could before setting it back down on the bed. Jesse rubbed circles into the top of her hand, giving her a wry smile. He truely didn't know what would happen, but that dread he was feeling before had already started disolving away. And Jesse knew--hoped that the worst of their problems were over.

2/9/2010 #58
R. Lauden

Ellie allowed a warm smile to steal across her lips, though suddenly her labor pains resurfaced. She squeezed his hand again, shutting her eyes tight. Tears seeped from the corners, glistening off her long lashes. "Get the doctor." She ordered him, tilting her head back and allowing a painful cry to escape from her throat. The contractions were coming closer and closer together. She knew that could only mean one thing.

2/9/2010 #59
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Ah ha! Finally. Yay for babies!! Teehee]]

Jesse gritted his teeth with the pressure on his hand, and found himself nodding. "Alright. Just hold on." He pried her fingers away from his, and took off towards the door, her screams echoing in his head. "Uh Bonnie, Dr. Jane!" He shouted, as he yanked the door open. "I--uh, think it's about that time!"

[[Dr. Jane and Bonnie Entering]]

Jane rushed into the room, walking past Jesse with Bonnie quickly on his heels. "Alright sweetheart," Jane muttered, already at Ellie's side. Bonnie however, stayed near Jesse keeping him back so Jane could do his magic. Jane removed Ellie's panties before he propped her legs up, examined her, and nodded. "when I tell you, I want you to push. Okay?"

Jane looked towards Bonnie and Jesse. "Okay, dad I need your help. Keep her motivated, don't let her stop." Jesse nodded, and was at Ellie's side the next moment.

[[You're going to have to control Jane and Bonnie for now. XD HAha.]]

2/9/2010 . Edited 2/9/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member