Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
R. Lauden

The dark alleyway looms between a pair of buildings, void of all artificial light cast from the Main Street

1/21/2010 #1
R. Lauden

[[Aria and Justin Entering]]

Aria pushed out the metal door, letting it swing back with a squeal. She turned back to Justin, her fingers still snug in his. The lights from the restaurant spilled into the alley, casting flourescent light on the brick walls.

1/21/2010 #2
fictionalxbliss

Justin closed the door behind him and walked by Aria's side. "This is cozy," he said in a sarcastic voice. A cold breeze nipped at his skin as they wandered down the alleyway.

1/21/2010 #3
R. Lauden

Aria jumped at the sound of the door shutting. The darkness followed, driving her closer to Justin. She clung to his arm, unwilling to admit to her irrational fear of the dark. The first time she told Logan, he had laughed at her. "Very cozy." She laughed a bit nervously, feeling an ugly chill tear through the alley. She shivered. "Justin, I'm cold." She complained, hoping he could fix that.

1/21/2010 #4
fictionalxbliss

"I would offer you my jacket, but it's in my duffel bag." Justin pulled her closer and rubbed his hands up and down her arms. His lips brushed her hair in a soft kiss. "Are you afraid of the dark or something?" he joked.

1/21/2010 #5
R. Lauden

Aria frowned in the darkness. A passing car shed a brief slab of light over them. "Yes." She admitted. "And spiders, and motorcycles." She wished she could see his reaction.

[[Aria to Old Bones]]

1/21/2010 #6
fictionalxbliss

*Justin to Old Bones*

1/21/2010 #7
fictionalxbliss

Justin walked by Aria's side, shutting the door to Old Bones behind him. His hands gripped Aria around the waist, forcing her against the brick wall. He pressed his body against hers and captured her lips in an eager kiss.

1/24/2010 #8
R. Lauden

His tongue plunged deep and took her, exploring the inside of her mouth. Aria moaned, but he seemed to steal the sound and swallow it. With her fingers already hooked in the rim of his jeans, she worked to unfasten his belt buckle. Her knee slid across his inner thigh. "Please, Justin." She pleaded, wanting to feel him. Dampness was soaking through the thin cotton of her panties, making it almost impossible to resist him.

1/24/2010 #9
fictionalxbliss

He moaned when Aria's knee skimmed over his jean clad thigh. Justin shook his head. "No. Not yet," he whispered, taking her hands away from his jeans. Justin wanted her so much that it was painful, but he needed to feel her first. His large hands went under the hem of her shirt, his fingertips gliding over her flat stomach. His hands covered her breasts over her bra, massaging the tender mounds.

1/24/2010 #10
R. Lauden

Aria arched her body against his, feeling his excitement press against her crotch. She whimpered with longing. When his hands cupped her breasts, she sucked in a deep breath, trying to quench the fire that was raging out of control. Her free fingers skimmed the bulge in his jeans, running along his length.

1/24/2010 #11
fictionalxbliss

"Damn it," he mumbled, releasing her breasts. The wolf raged inside of him, begging to complete the mating. "Aria, I don't know if I can do this. You really have to stop touching me like that," he whispered as his hands rubbed up and down her thighs. He wanted her more than anything, but he owed her so much more than a quickie in an alleyway behind a bar. He wanted to feel every inch of her body and make her scream his name.

1/24/2010 #12
R. Lauden

Aria stuffed her hands in the pockets of her jeans, trying to keep them from roaming. She failed to understand the problem, what made him so ready to resist her. The way his touch explored her thigh made the anger simmer away. "Sorry." She whispered, instead.

1/24/2010 #13
fictionalxbliss

Justin pried her hands from her pockets, holding them in his own. "Don't apologize. I love the way you make me feel, maybe a little too much. It's just...I tend to be a little, um, rough. I don't want to hurt you," he admitted. He kissed the back of her hand, smiling down at her. "You deserve the best, and I want to give that to you. We shouldn't mate just yet. In the meantime we can do other things," he whispered, lightly kissing her neck. "Unless you don't want to." He nipped at her neck, pulling her body close to his. Justin's hands tavelled down Aria's sides, reaching around to cup her backside in his strong hands. "Aria, you feel so good," he mumbled against her neck.

1/24/2010 #14
R. Lauden

"Oh? What kind of other things?" She spoke in a breathless tone, tilting back her head and giving him access to the hollow of her neck. The touch of his hands drove her wild. A soft moan purred from her lips.

1/24/2010 #15
fictionalxbliss

He didn't answer. Instead his hands went to the front of her jeans, undoing the button and zipper. His slipped his hand in her panties. "This," he whispered, watching her face as his finger caressed her sex. Aria was wet, her excitement drenching her panties. His finger teased her, barely sliding between her lips.

1/24/2010 #16
R. Lauden

Aria gasped for breath, rolling her head back and moaning in pleasure. She could feel him teasing her, running his fingers along the sensative flesh. Grabbing fistfuls of his shirt, her knees threatening to buckle. "Oh, Justin." She pleaded, wanting more.

1/24/2010 #17
fictionalxbliss

Justin smirked, filling her with two fingers. He slowly pumped in and out of her, curling his fingers slightly. "What do you want me to do?" he asked, slowing his pace and once again teasing her. He licked his lips as he watched her, imaginig everything he would do to her one day. He wanted to see her naked, her legs spread wide before him. He wanted to tease her just like this, make her feel as if she couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to make her feel good.

1/24/2010 #18
R. Lauden

[[I approve. You didn't say goodnight before signing out! ): ]]

Aria gasped, clinging to him. Her toes curled inside the converse sneakers. His fingers penetrated through the uncomfortable heat. Her head fell back in a moan even as her muscles clamped around him. When he slowed his pace to tease her, Aria whimpered and rocked her hips towards him. Her body begged for release.

Leaning foward, her hot breath grazed his ear. "Quit teasing." She managed in a strained voice, the pleasure leaking through her tone.

1/24/2010 #19
fictionalxbliss

Justin shivered, pulling away from her. "You're not being a very good girl," he teased. He yanked down her pants along with her panties, kneeling on the ground. He stared at her for a moment, his wolf thirsting for a taste of her. His hands held her hips against the brick wall. His tongue slowly penetrated her.

1/24/2010 #20
R. Lauden

When he dipped into her center with his tongue, Aria let out a breathless cry of pleasure. His tongue ring probed against her intimate walls, bringing her almost to the edge of orgasm. She almost fell back against the wall. Her fingers wound in her dark hair, cradling him to her while his tongue drove her crazy. She shut her eyes, throwing back her head and biting back another cry. He made her feel so good, made her body screamed for him.

"Justin." She urged him on, heaving a deep breath.

1/25/2010 #21
fictionalxbliss

Justin held Aria up against the wall with his hands so she wouldn’t collapse. His tongue swirled inside of her before pulling out completely. His erection throbbed painfully against his jeans. He wanted to take her right here in the alley, but something held him back. Justin licked his lips, enjoying the taste of her in his mouth. He craved her; everything about her. He kissed her inner thigh. The tips of his fingers traced her center. “You’re so beautiful,” he whispered, his breath fanning over her sex, teasing. Knowing even he couldn’t take it anymore Justin playfully licked the bundle of nerves and plunged his tongue into her. His thumbs held her delicate folds open for better access. He sucked and teased, increasing his pace, willing her to reach her orgasm.

1/25/2010 #22
R. Lauden
Aria panted, her chest heaving with every breath. "Oh, God." She gasped, feeling herself teetering on the edge. She gritted her teeth against a surge of pleasure, afraid of crying out and gaining attention. Her fingers coiled in the roots of her hair. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her eyelids sliding shut as the fire consumed her and she orgasmed. "Hotel room," she managed. Her voice was strained, her walls still relaxing and sending tiny pulses of ecstasy through her body.
1/25/2010 #23
fictionalxbliss

Justin drank her in, savoring the taste of her. He pulled away with a smirk, pulling up her pants. He pressed their bodies together against the wall. His fingers teased the exposed flesh of her lower stomach. "Your place or mine?" he whispered. He could feel Aria's heartbeat pulsing in her chest.

1/25/2010 #24
R. Lauden
Her knees were weak. Leaning off the wall, she draped her arms around his neck and melted into him. "Mine." She whisper, still trying to catch her breath from the erotic pleasure. She nipped at his earlobe, running her lips along his jawline. She still wanted him, in the worst way. She wanted to curl her finger around his length and return the favor, but Justin had made his feelings very clear. She would just have to wait.
1/25/2010 #25
fictionalxbliss

Justin's arms circled her waist. When she nipped at his ear and trailed her lips along his jaw a soft moan escaped his throat. "We need to get you naked. Now." Justin grabbed her hands and towed her out of the alley.

*Justin to Main Street*

1/25/2010 #26
fictionalxbliss

Justin's arms circled her waist. When she nipped at his ear and trailed her lips along his jaw a soft moan escaped his throat. "We need to get you naked. Now." Justin grabbed her hands and towed her out of the alley.

*Justin to Main Street*

1/25/2010 #27
R. Lauden
[[Jaria Entering]] Aria let Justin tow her through the street. She clung to his waist, her head buried against his chest. His scent made her wild, reigniting the fire in the pit of her stomach. She wanted to feel his intimate touch. "I want you so bad, it hurts." She admitted, squeezing him a little tighter. [[Jaria to Lobby]]
1/25/2010 #28
fictionalxbliss

*Eliza from Carl's Catfish*

Eliza leaned against the brick wall, breathing heavily. Light snowflakes sprinkled over her hair. She didn't know who was dying, when it was going to happen. She only knew that three people were going to die, and a war was going to break out in the small town. Eliza wanted to run, but all the signs told her that she had to stay; she must be there when the war started. Eliza closed her eyes and slid down the wall, letting the snow calm her.

2/11/2010 #29
fictionalxbliss

Eliza picked herself up as she began to freeze in the cold. Her instincts were leading her a certain direction and she didn't bother to question it. They were always right.

*Eliza to Main Street*

2/12/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member