Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
songbirdalice

It has a large white mansion where all the werewolves live. It is surrounded by large trees and has a creek near it.

Residents:

Sable

Demitri

2/5/2010 . Edited by fictionalxbliss, 3/26/2010 #1
songbirdalice

Sable stared out the window, her blonde hair now reaching her lower back.

2/5/2010 #2
songbirdalice

Demitri walked behind Sable and wrapped his arms around her, propping his chin on her shoulder. His gaze watched out the window, ''lets go eat,'' he said, kissing her cheek.

Sable let out a breath, a small smile, ''I'm not hungry.''

Demitri chuckled, ''then come walk with me,'' he offered.

Sable thought about it, ''I guess...''

Demitri grinned, tugging her outside.

*Demitri and Sable to Main Street*

2/5/2010 #3
songbirdalice

*Demible entering*

Demitri stormed into the territory, he was hurt, in disbelief. He heard his name and turned around, seeing his Sable run to him. She reached him and looked up, her eyes glistening with tears, ''Demitri I'm so sorry. I love you so much...''

Demitri looked at her and kissed her deeply, ''Sable muttons, for the last time, will you marry me?" He murmered against her lips.

Sable closed her eyes, ''Yes Demitri Lucious, I will marry you.''

2/8/2010 #4
songbirdalice

Demitri kissed her pationatly, joy and pride filling him. He finally did it, he was getting married to Sable. Images of them filled his mind, their wedding, their children, them growing old together...'' Sable molded her body to his, her lips moving with his. This was perfect, no more complication, just her and Demitri.

2/9/2010 #5
songbirdalice

Demitri picked her up, wanting to seal the bond. He carried her to his room, shutting the door with his foot. Sable's heart sped, she ran her hands up his chest, his shirt lifting along with it.

2/9/2010 #6
songbirdalice

Demitri pulled his shirt off, tossing it somewhere in the room. He rolled where he was laying on her, looking own at his love. His Sable, his everything. Sable stared up at him, no doubt showing in her eyes, she loved him, she wanted to be with him.

2/10/2010 #7
songbirdalice

They did it.

(didn't feel like writing the entire scene)

Sable cuddled up to him, a soft smile on her face. She was mated, to Demitri. All feelings for Jesse had disapeared, gone like he had been. Demitri smiled adoringly at his fiance, placing soft kisses on her face. "I love you,'' he told her for the umptienth time that day. Sable grinned up at him, ''as I love you.'' She whispered.

Demitri grinned and sat up, ''lets go somewhere to eat, celebrate.'' He declared, picking up his boxers and clothing.

Smiling brightly, Sable dressed, nodding, where do you wanna go?" She asked, brushing out the knots in her hair.

He thought about it, ''how about we go to Carl's, they serve pretty good food.''

Sable nodded, a steak sounding very good right now, ''alright.''

*Semible to Main Street*

2/19/2010 #8
songbirdalice

*Semible entering*

Okay so months have passed.

Sable sat on the chair, her hand resting on the baby bump. She grinned warmly then her stomach grumbled and she laughed lightly. She decided she needed to walk and stood up, going to get food.

*Sable to Main Street*

3/27/2010 #9
songbirdalice

*Dimitri entering*

Dimitri walked in, grinning from ear to ear as he held the conformation papers for some territory. "Sable love?" He called. He waited for an answer, ''Sable?" He looked around the house, starting to get worried. He knew she didn't need to be out for to on with little Josef soon on his way. He heard a scream, Sable's scream, and tore out of the house, fear etching it's way into his mind.

*Dimitri to nightingale forest*

3/31/2010 . Edited 3/31/2010 #10
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member