Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
R. Lauden

Residents:

Justin Wilder and Aria Preston

----------------------------------------------

http://www.globalhouseplans.com/2150-square-feet-3-bedroom-2.5-bathroom-Traditional-house-plans-2-garage-(33639)

This home sits on a four acre lot, half of which is cleared excpet for a few trees. The large backyard is surrounded by a privacy fence. An oak tree sits in the center of it all, with a tire swing dangling from one of the branches. The front yard is boxed in with a white picket fence, which is flanked with lavender and gold wild flowers. A brick walkway leads to the red front door.

A well-equipped kitchen offers easy access to the formal dining room as well as the casual breakfast area. The fixtures are all stainless steel, the cabinets are mahogany, and the countertops are black granite. The kitchen floor is tiled, with glass accents. The breakfast bar seats three bar stools. The walls have been painted a rich beige, accented with red and purple paintings on the wall.

The expansive and well-appointed master suite includes a trayed ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet, and dual vanities. The walls are painted seafoam biege with white baseboard. The floor is hardwood, with a sheen coating.

Two other bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and share a second bath.

The bonus room on the second floor provides a great space for a gameroom or home office. There is another bathroom attached to the room.

A large two car garage with separate storage is also provided.

Dining Room: http://www.easternshorehousing.com/Blogs/Eastern_shore_homes_and_real_estate/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/dining-room-the-revere-schell-brothers.jpg

Master Bedroom: http://lastdetail.ca/images/2009/10/28-alderbrook-avenue-master-bedroom.JPG

Great Room: http://nashvillemoves.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/great-room-full.jpg

2/9/2010 . Edited by fictionalxbliss, 3/16/2010 #1
R. Lauden

[[Jaria and Duncan Entering]]

Aria gasped at the sight of the sight of the house. Snow glistened across the eaves, icicles sparkling from the gutters. A wreath hung on the door, an obvious attempt to add a homey touch. A white picket fence encircled the yard. Justin pulled up to the curb, since the driveway had yet to be shoveled. "It's gorgeous." She shoved open her door before he turned off the car, stepping out into the snow drift. The cold wetness spilled into her shoe, soaking her socks.

2/16/2010 #2
fictionalxbliss

Duncan parked his bike behind Justin's car. He pulled off his helmet and got the keys to the house. The snow crunched under his feet as he walked. Justin shut off the car, bringing the puppies with him. Peaches trotted by his side while Cas put up a fight, wanting to play in the snow. "I like it," Justin said, walking beside Aria. He looked down at the snow, noticing her sneakers flopping. "You're going to get sick if you don't tie your shoes," he scolded, pulling the dogs.

Duncan opened the door, shaking off the snow on the doormat. "Ready to see the place?" He called over his shoulder, walking into the house.

[I went to pull up yahoo IM until I remembered I'm on my school laptop and can't access it. Hahaha. We're supposed to get wireless internet today! We switched to AT&T U-Verse.]

2/16/2010 #3
R. Lauden

Aria frowned at Justin, glancing down at her feet. The sneakers were dented from always walking on the heel. "I'll be fine." She told him, hooking her arm with his and moving towards the door. "I think Casanova likes it." She laughed, watching him strain against his leash. He dispeared in the nine inch snow drift. Aria watched the leash move through the snow, then out of nowhere Cas pounced on Peaches.

She whimpered, caught completely off guard. Aria laughed and bent down to pick up the poor little puppy, petting her head as she walked through the front door of the home.

2/16/2010 #4
songbirdalice

(That made melaugh in the middle of class while everybody else is taking a test.)

2/16/2010 #5
R. Lauden

[Haha. I used to work at an animal shelter. I was taking two dogs for a walk once and one of them did this. Although, he had been running through really tall grass. All you could see was the leash moving, then POW. Haha.]

2/16/2010 #6
fictionalxbliss

Justin laughed at the puppies, pulling Cas into the house. Duncan showed them the house, showing them some things that might need to be worked on and things that had been updated. Justin liked the house, but Aria's opinion was more important. "What do you think?" he asked when they were back in the living room.

2/16/2010 #7
R. Lauden

Aria glanced around at the cream-colored walls. The house seemed so cold and empty, but she knew furniture and fond memories could fix that. She set Peach down on the living room floor, taking a step towards Justin. She gripped his hands in hers. "It seems kind of big, but I think we can grow into it." She reached up, kissing him on the cheek gently. "It's perfect."

2/16/2010 . Edited 2/16/2010 #8
fictionalxbliss

Justin wondered what she meant by 'grow into it'. He hoped she wasn't getting ahead of herself. Justin wasn't ready to have kids. He was still young, as was Aria. They had time. Brushing away the though he looked over at Duncan. "We'll take it."

"Great," Duncan said as he worked the key off the chain. He handed it to Justin and turned to leave. "You can come by the office some time today or tomorrow and sign the papers." He checked his watch and shut the front door behind him as he left.

Justin looked down at Aria, taking her face in his hands. "We have a house," he said with a smile, leaning down for a kiss.

[Blaahh, sill not doing too good with the posts, but I'm trying. Haha.]

2/17/2010 #9
fictionalxbliss

Duncan got on his bike, putting on his helmet. He was going to be late if he didn't get a move on. The bike roared to life and Duncan drove off, suddenly anxious.

*Duncan to Main Street*

2/17/2010 #10
R. Lauden

Aria leaned into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. "We have a house." She repeated the words for herself, letting them sink in fully. "We need furniture." She told him, liking the sound of we. They were one step closer to their happily ever after. She thrilled at the idea of waking up every morning in their own house, in his arms.

2/17/2010 #11
fictionalxbliss

Justin groaned. "We have to go shopping?" He didn't mind so much as long as he was with Aria, but he had better things in mind other than shopping. The only piece of furniture he was concerned about was a bed.

2/17/2010 #12
R. Lauden

"An empty house won't do us very much good." She nuzzled her nose against his, taking a step backwards with a flirtatious smile. "Of course, we could wait to go furniture shopping." She ran her fingers along the hem of her shirt, lifting it high enough to reveal the base of her orchid tattoo and letting the fabric fall back into place.

2/17/2010 #13
fictionalxbliss

He eyed her tattoo, wishing she would take her shirt off right there. "How about we just get a bed?" Justin suggested, reaching for her arm. He pressed their bodies together, making Aria aware of his eager member. Justin knew what he wanted, and he could tell Aria did too. Once piece of furniture, a hot meal, and Aria was all he needed to make the day perfect.

2/17/2010 #14
R. Lauden

[Haha. He better plan to do the cooking, because she will burn their new house to the ground. Hahaha.]

Aria gasped, feeling him pull her against his body. She became instantly aware of his eagerness. The corners of her mouth lifted into a smile. "I can live with that." Her fingers grazed his length through his jeans as she strolled towards the front door. "This floor doesn't seem very comfortable anyway." She reached for the doorknob. If Justin insisted on buying a bed, they needed to go right then. Aria was not sure how much longer she could wait for him. It had already been three months. Her need was growing more and more demanding.

2/17/2010 . Edited 2/18/2010 #15
fictionalxbliss

[Lol. He can make eggs, bacon, and toast. That's about it.They should take a cooking class together. Hehe.]

Justin tensed when Aria stroked him, holding back a moan of pleasure. He followed after her, pausing by the door. He looked down at Peaches and Casanova. Cas was sniffing around on the floor and peaches was chewing on Aria's shoe lace. "What do you want to do with the puppies?"

2/18/2010 #16
R. Lauden

Aria had completely forgotten about the two rambunctious puppies. She just wanted Justin. "Wasn't there a laundry room?" She reached down and scooped up Peaches, stroking her soft little head. She hated to leave the puppies again, but once they had them trained it would be so much easier to trust them in the house. "We won't be that long, right?"

2/18/2010 #17
fictionalxbliss

Justin smirked. "No, we won't be long." He picked up Cas, who never ceased his squirming, and locked him in the laundry room. He took Peaches from Aria, fighting off Cas as he put her in the room. Closing the door he ignored the whining puppies and went back to Aria. "Ready to go?"

2/18/2010 #18
R. Lauden

Aria nodded, grasping his fingers in hers and heading out the front door. It was nice to finally have a home, one she could share with someone she loved. Heading down the snow covered walkway, she watched her feet to avoid patches of ice. She unlatched the white picket fence and pulled open her door to sink inside. The car was still nice and warm.

[[Jaria to Main]]

2/18/2010 #19
fictionalxbliss

*Jaria entering*

Justin parked near the curb, the driveway was still covered in snow. He sat with Aria in the car for awhile, staring out the windshield. "Tell me what to do," he said in a quiet voice. Justin wanted to take her pain away, make her forget. He didn't want her to hurt anymore.

2/19/2010 #20
R. Lauden
"Can we just have a perfect night together?" She turned to look at him, faking a smile. She reached across the car to take his hand. She wanted him to erase the pain, make everything okay again. "Dead or alive, Paden is a part of my past. You, Justin Wilder, are my future." She leaned across to plant a soft kiss on his lips.
2/19/2010 #21
R. Lauden
"Can we just have a perfect night together?" She turned to look at him, faking a smile. She reached across the car to take his hand. She wanted him to erase the pain, make everything okay again. "Dead or alive, Paden is a part of my past. You, Justin Wilder, are my future." She leaned across to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

FictionalxBliss Justin didn't kiss her back, pulling away instead. He stared out the windshield, gripping the wheel. He shook his head. "No, Paden will alway be a part of you, and I understand that," Justin said in a tight voice. He could feel his heart constricting in his chest. Paden was Aria's everything, just like Anna was his once. He wouldn't blame her for going back to Paden.

R. Lauden Her heart shattered in her chest when he pulled away. Inhaling a shaky breath, her hand retreated onto her own lap. For a long moment, she sat in silence. "I don't want Paden. I want you." Her words seized in her throat. She threw open the door and stepped out into the snow. She needed Justin, more than she had ever needed him before. Her entire body ached, the cold burning her lungs. She unlatched the stupid white picket fence and stalked down the walkway towards their new house.

FictionalxBliss Justin got out of the car and trailed after her. "Aria!" He took long strides toward her, yanking her arm to stop her. He grabbed the top of her arms, pulling her body to his. "Aria, I just meant that I understand. You may want me now, but what if he came back? What if you couldn't stand being away from him anymore? What if you realized that you will always love him more than me? I don't know how to deal with that. I want you. Forever. I can't stand the thought of losing you," Justin admitted. His eyes searched her, filled with an intense emotion. He was terrified of seeing her walk away, but it was a possibility. If it would make her happy, he wouldn't go after her.

R. Lauden When he grabbed her arm, Aria turned around with tears brimming in her eyes. She hated fighting with him. She hated the drama. She wanted their perfect happily ever after, but something always seemed to go wrong. As he pulled her tight, she released the breath she had been holding. "I'm yours forever." Her voice was muffled against his chest. "I've never felt his way with anybody else, not even him."

FictionalxBliss "You're not mine forever, not yet." Justin leaned down and lifted her in his arms. Snow crunched beneath his feet as he carried her up the walkway and into the house. "But I'm going to fix that," he whispered, looking down at her as he opened the door.

R. Lauden As he carried her into the house, Aria clung to him. She could hear his heartbeat, his steady breathing. "I love you." She told him, arms wrapped around his neck. She pressed her lips against his cheek. She meant it, every word. Not until she met Justin, did she even know the meaning of the words. Her body and soul burned for him and only him. Their bond was too deep to ignore.

FictionalxBliss Justin kicked the door shut and set Aria on her feet. "I love you too," he whispered as he took her face in his hands, pressing his lips to hers.

R. Lauden All the sadness was washed away when his lips collided with hers. She trembled slightly, both from the cold house and the feel of him. She pressed her hands to his chest, gripping the fabric of his shirt. A couple months ago, she would have laughed at the idea of spending her life with Justin Wilder--the man from the bar with the arrogant attitude and killer smirk. Now, she knew she wouldn't be able to live her life without him. He was a part of her, more than Logan or Paden.

3/1/2010 #22
fictionalxbliss
Justin pulled away, panting for breath. He didn't want the moment to end, but he did want this to be perfect for Aria. She needed to be comfortable. "I should find some blankets," he said, though his eyes were distracted by her lips. Justin could feel the wolf inside of him, fighting to take over. Ignoring his instincts was difficult, but for Aria he would do anything.
3/2/2010 #23
R. Lauden

"Hurry." Aria pleaded. Her hands slid across the planes of his torso, her fingers hooking in the rim of his jeans. "I need you." She told him, lips skimming his ear. It was the truth. Her body ached, craved for him to be inside her. Her panties were wet, her skin flushed, and heart racing. He was the only one that could quench her need. He was her mate.

3/2/2010 . Edited 3/2/2010 #24
fictionalxbliss

Justin shivered and pulled away, clearing his throat. He was reluctant to leave Aria. He didn't want to be apart from her, not for a moment. He wanted to drink her in, lay her down and cherish her. She deserved it and so much more. Justin walked down the hallway and found a closet. Fortunately, there were a few thick blankets on the top shelf. He grabbed them in a hurry and shut the door behind him as he left. He glanced at aria as he passed her, trying his best to ignore his protruding excitement. Justin cleared his throat and started making a small pallet in front of the fireplace.

3/9/2010 #25
R. Lauden

Aria smiled, watching him lay down the blankets in front of the fireplace. Her body shivered with excitement. She had waited for this moment for so long, the moment when she became his forever. It was nothing like she had imagined, but that didn't mattered. She would be his.

3/9/2010 #26
fictionalxbliss
Justin finished with the blankets. He noticed the dead fireplace and went to find some wood. He almost paused when he passed by Aria, wishing he could take her in his arms instead of waiting. He felt like he had waited too long. Justin opened the door to the garage and saw a stack of firewood. He grabbed a box of matches and wood, kicking the door shut behind him. Justin smirked at Aria as he positioned the wood in the fireplace and lit it up.
3/9/2010 #27
R. Lauden
"You better not burn our house down." Aria teased him, propping her hands on her hips. She admired the way the firelight danced across his handsome features. Her attention lingered across his lips and she imagined them gliding across her skin. Fantasies filled her head, driving her over the edge. "Justin." She spoke his name with a breathless quality. "I need you, now."
3/9/2010 #28
fictionalxbliss
Justin chuckled. "Of course not. I was a boy scout, you know." Justin stood, walking over to Aria. When she spoke her voice was filled with a desperate need. His eyes darkened with lust. Justin wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted Aria, forcing her legs to circle his waist. "I wanted this to be perfect for you," he said, carrying her to the living room and figting the urge to take her right then.
3/9/2010 #29
R. Lauden
Aria felt the buldge beneath the fabric of his jeans, felt it press against her core as she wrapped her legs around him. She bit back a whimper, wanting more than just a tease through layers of cotton. She wanted all of him. "This is perfect. I love being with you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." She kissed below his ear, the kisses growing more eager as they travelled the column of his neck
3/9/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member