Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss
Justin sucked in a breath. He pinned Aria to the wall, his hands cupping her backside for support. He could feel the heat between her legs. It made him twitch with excitement. "You belong to me." Justin forced his lips on hers, his tongue begging for an entrance.
3/10/2010 #31
R. Lauden
Her lips parted on instinct, wanting desperately to taste him. Her fingers tangled in his hair. When he pressed her against the wall, she bit back a moan. "I do. I belong to you." She gasped between kisses, nipping at his lip playfully.
3/10/2010 #32
fictionalxbliss

Justin growled at her playful nips, his grip tightening on her backside. Kissing her back with just as much passion he carried her over to the makeshift bed, laying her down carefully. He situated himself between her legs, wanting to feel her against him. Justin could smell her arousal, her desire. The wolf rose inside him, catching her scent. The inner cage rattled, almost breaking under the wolf's pressure. Justin paused, clenching his eyes shut. Slow and heavy breaths soon calmed the eager wolf so desperate for his mate. Justin knew that he could not wait much longer.

3/15/2010 #33
R. Lauden

When Justin positioned himself between her legs, a pleasant shiver bolted through her frame. She moaned, her fingers scraping across his back. She lifted her hips to meet his, recognizing the thick bulge from behind the fabrick of his jeans. A pleasant heat flared over her skin. Her breathing was rushed, her heart pounding in her chest. She could hear the percussion echoing behind her ears.

3/15/2010 #34
fictionalxbliss

Justin kissed down her neck, his tongue flicking over her collar bone. Justin slipped off her jacket, throwing it across the room. Her tight black tanktop covered her breasts from his view. He growled at the offending fabric as his hands worked to pull down her sweatpants.

3/15/2010 #35
R. Lauden

Aria gasped as his lips trailed down her neck. When he growled, her fingers coiled in the hem of her shirt. She struggled to lift it over her head. She wanted to feel his hot kisses along the rise of her heaving breasts. She wanted to feel him all over her. "Fuck me." She pleaded him. Touching him just wasn't enough anymore. She needed more. Her hands moved to help him with the sweatpants.

3/15/2010 #36
fictionalxbliss

Justin yanked off her pants along with her panties. When she spoke he looked down at her and his eyes turned a dark shade of blue. So dark they were almost black. The wolf was surfacing. Justin pulled his shirt over his head and pulled off his pants in a hurry. His bulge was visible beneath his boxers. Justin stared at her breasts and grabbed her wrists, pinning them to the ground.

[Sorry, I'm slacking.]

3/15/2010 #37
R. Lauden

When Justin pinned her wrists to the floor, a breath hitched in her throat. She watched his eyes change, darken as they stared down at her bare breasts. The sight frightened her, but only for a moment. Justin would never hurt her. He needed her, almost as much as she needed him. That need was growing hot and uncomfortable between her thighs, pleading for him. Her heart hammered in her chest. Without pressing her hand to his heart, she knew it was thundering in tune with hers.

3/15/2010 #38
fictionalxbliss

Justin licked his lips and lowered his mouth to her breast. He moved his hips against hers as he took the tender flesh between his lips, sucking gently. He looked up at her, flicking his tongue over the sensitive flesh. He could hear her heartbeat in her chest, smell her need. He fought off his inner wolf, struggling to keep him just under the surface.

3/16/2010 #39
R. Lauden

Aria rolled back her head, her eyelids sliding shut. His hips shifted between the spread of her thighs. She could feel him teasing her through the fabric of his boxers. Her hands were pinned, otherwise she would have fixed that. When his lips closed around her breast, she moaned a plea for more.

3/16/2010 #40
fictionalxbliss

Justin kissed down her stomach and his hands cupped her breasts, squeezing them with too much force. His tongue flickered over the small bundle of nerves just above her opening, teasing as he massaged her tender mounds. His erection pulsed beneath his boxers.

3/16/2010 #41
R. Lauden

"Ouch, Justin." Aria complained when he squeezed her breasts. The sting of discomfort ebbed away as his kisses trailed over her stomach. When the bead of his tongue ring met the bundle of nerves, she inhaled a rigid breath and another moan shook past her throat. "Please, I need you." She spoke the words in a rush.

3/16/2010 #42
fictionalxbliss

Justin released her breasts when she complained, the shame instantly filling his chest. He pulled away to discard his boxers and returned to Aria. His body hovered over hers, the tip of his manhood between her folds. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his eyes returning to their natural color. He placed soft kisses on her face, asking for forgiveness. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

3/16/2010 #43
R. Lauden

Aria turned her face to catch his lips against hers. "I forgive you." She whispered. When his tip pressed against her core, her entire body shovered with pleasure. The furnace between her thighs begged for him, pleaded for his silk coated steel gliding between her walls. She lifted her backside off the cushion of blankets, urging him deeper inside her.

3/16/2010 #44
fictionalxbliss

Justin's breath hitched when Aria shifted. The wolf inside of him begged to make an appearance, but Justin kept still until the rage passed. He pushed himself inside of her, moaning as he filled her. His hands squeezed her hips as he stared down at her, struggling to control himself.

3/16/2010 #45
Raewyn Pierce

Aria gasped, arching her back and pressing her breasts to his chest. She had waited so long for that moment, so long to feel that intimate connection. A warm flush passed over her entire body. She hugged him desperately, her fingernails scraping along his back. It was hard to make sense of her feelings, but she wanted him deeper. She kissed his neck, pressing her cheek to his and breathing in his ear.

3/16/2010 #46
fictionalxbliss

"Aria," he breathed. He could feel the bond taking place, the warmth of her body, their scents mingling together, their heartbeats flying in sync. His body trembled. Justin moved his hips so that he almost pulled out of her completely, then pounded into her core. He had never felt anything like her. His sense seemed to be heightened, his boundaries were being pushed. It was as if he was being tested. Justin was coming undone quickly. "Aria," he said in a tight voice, hoping she could recognize his strain. The wolf was fighting and Justin felt like he was losing. If Justin stayed in control, the mating would be complete. If the wolf won the battle, Aria could get hurt. Justin's body shuttered and he clenched his eyes shut. He needed Aria.

3/16/2010 #47
Raewyn Pierce

Aria gasped, wrapped in a warm blush of ecstasy. When he rammed deeper into her, her fingernails bit into his back. Her walls tightened around his length, wet and hot for only him. The second time he spoke her name, she recognized the warning tone. "Justin?" She whispered, seeing that his eyes were clenched shut. She felt his body shiver against hers.

3/16/2010 #48
fictionalxbliss

Justin opened his eyes and knew they had a golden glow to them. "Say something. Talk to me," he pleaded. Justin had never been good with controlling his inner wolf, but it had never been this difficult. The feel of Aria around him was driving him to the edge. Justin's body remained stiff, tremors causing him to shake. "Please."

3/16/2010 #49
Raewyn Pierce

Aria stared up at him, surprised by the yellow glimmer in his blue eyes. "Um..." She started, but struggled for something to talk about. She had never really talked during sex. "The first time you walked into that sleezy bar, I thought you were a total asshole." Perhaps it wasn't what he meant by talk to me, but it was the first thing that sprang to mind.

3/16/2010 #50
fictionalxbliss

Justin shook his head, letting her know it wasn't working. He gritted his teeth against the ringing in his ears as the shame overcame him. It wasn't supposed to be like this. This was supposed to be perfect for Aria, but he couldn't get himself under control. he knew it was the final test. He'd overheard other mates discussing it. Some were lucky enough not to experience, but others... Aria's scent filled his senses and the wolf cried out. "Fuck," Justin growled, his chest heaving.

3/16/2010 #51
Raewyn Pierce

"Justin? What do you want me to say?" She begged, noticing that he was in discomfort. That was the last thing she wanted. She wanted their first time to be amazing, but she could tell something was wrong for him. Her heart ached in her chest. "What do you want me to say?" She asked again, hugging him around the neck.

3/16/2010 #52
fictionalxbliss

When Justin felt Aria's thin arms around her neck he instantly began to relax. Her hold on him calmed his inner wolf. Justin let out a breath of air, a smirk crossing his lips. Justin kissed her neck. "I love you."

3/16/2010 #53
Raewyn Pierce

"I love you too." She whispered, baring her neck to him. Her fingers knotted in his hair. She lifted her body against his. "Are you sure you want this?" She asked, though she was skeptical. She thought they were perfect together, meant to be.

3/16/2010 #54
fictionalxbliss

Justin stopped kissing her neck and searched Aria's eyes. His eyebrow's scrunched together. "You think I don't want this?" Justin smiled, knowing he would have laughed aloud at any other moment. Justin squeezed her waist, lowering his mouth to hers. "You are everything, Aria," he whispered, his lips brushing hers as he spoke.

3/16/2010 #55
Raewyn Pierce

Aria kissed him back, tangling her legs with his. She lifted her hips, wanting to feel him moving inside her again. She planted kisses along his jawline. "Show me." She urged him, nipping at his earlobe. When his hands squeezed his waist, it sent a thrill through her body.

3/16/2010 #56
fictionalxbliss

Her kisses and playful nips encouraged him. Justin answered her by moving his hips, slowly at first. He picked up his pace, moving faster, deeper. Her walls were tight around him, driving him mad with pleasure.

3/16/2010 #57
Raewyn Pierce

"Justin." She moaned his name, rolling her hips against his. She clenched her slick walls around his length, sliding her legs along his. Draing a breath into her lungs, she gripping the blankets. And throwing back her head.

3/16/2010 #58
fictionalxbliss

Justin licked his lips, watching Aria as she neared the edge. He felt himself twitch inside of her as he watched. Her breasts bounced as he filled her, pounding into her over and over. Her lips were slick and parted, tempting him to lower his mouth to hers again. Justin forced her hips down with his hands, groaning as he entered her at a better angle.

3/16/2010 #59
Raewyn Pierce

When he shifted the angle of penetration, Aria released a cry of pleasure. She panted, moving her hips to match his rythm. She tried to clench her teeth against another involuntary noise, but it shook past her throat. Her heart was pounding in her chest, beating for only Justin. She draped her arms around his neck and lifted herself off the ground. "Harder." She pleaded with him.

3/16/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member