Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

Justin smirked, his hands holding her hips. He slammed into her, moaning as he added force with each thrust. He wrapped an around around her, supporting her back. He wanted to hear her scream when she reached the edge, hear her cry out his name.

3/16/2010 #61
Raewyn Pierce

"Oh, God. Justin, I--" The rest was an inaudible mumble, which erupted into a scream of intense pleasure. Her walls tightened around his erection, the waves of ecstacy rolling through her body. She sucked in a deep breath and arched her back, knotting her in her touseled blond hair. Her legs tightened around him, her toes curling.

3/16/2010 #62
fictionalxbliss

Justin reached the brink just as Aria did, ramming into her one more time. His seed spilled into her. Justin watched with satisfaction as she reached the peak of her pleasure.

3/16/2010 #63
Raewyn Pierce

Aria panted for breath, her body going limp in his arms. "That was amazing." She gasped, her chest heaving. Her walls continued to throb, sending ripples of pleasure through her nerves. "I love you, Justin Wilder." Her legs relaxed, her toes still pointed. She watched the firelight dance across his features.

3/16/2010 #64
fictionalxbliss

Justin pulled out of her and rolled on his back, bringing Aria with him. "You are amazing," he mumbled. He kissed her hair, his hands rubbing over her curves. "I love you too, Arianna Preston." He said with a smile, staring up at the ceiling as his fingers traced up and down her spine.

3/16/2010 #65
Raewyn Pierce

Aria smiled when he said her name, resting against his chest. She could feel herself melting into them. She loved the feel of his body cushioning hers, the feel of his skin. Her fingertips skated across the muscles in his arm. "This means together forever, right?" She asked. The fire cracked and sparked.

3/16/2010 #66
fictionalxbliss

Justin closed his eyes, holding her closer. "Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." As they laid together, the world around them was silent. He could feel the bond, the unusual warmth it gave off. Their scents, still their own were mingled, letting others know that the couple belonged to each other. Their hearts beat to the same tune, their souls molded together. It was more than love, more than a mating. It truly was everything.

3/16/2010 #67
Raewyn Pierce

Aria closed her eyes, letting his heartbeat lull her to sleep. "Goodnight." She mumbled, before being dragged completely under.

3/16/2010 #68
fictionalxbliss

"Goodnight beautiful," Justin mumbled in response, letting exhaustion take him under.

3/16/2010 #69
Raewyn Pierce

Aria stirred, her naked body pressed to Justin. She had somehow shifted beside him on their makeshift bed of blankets. Her hand was draped over his chest. The sun was seeping through their bay window, which faced the street. Cas let out a bark from inside the laundry room, probably hungry and desperate to be walked. Today would be the day they finally moved in their furniture, made it a place to call him. "Justin." She mumbled, refusing to open her eyes to the obtrusive light.

3/17/2010 #70
fictionalxbliss

Justin grunted, turning over and burying his face in her hair. It was too early. He was still tired. "Go back to sleep," he grumbled, wrapping his arms around her.

3/17/2010 #71
Raewyn Pierce
When he rolled over and muzzled her hair, Aria laughed. "Justin, we have so much to do today." She reminded him, her fingers skimming over his chest. She wrestled with the idea of spending the entire morning snuggled up with him, but she would rather be snuggling in a bed and not on the floor.
3/18/2010 . Edited 3/18/2010 #72
fictionalxbliss

Justin blinked against the offending sunlight. He kissed Aria's neck, teasing her. "I'd rather stay here."

3/21/2010 #73
R. Lauden

Aria tilted back her head, barring her neck to him. "Maybe just a little while longer." She agreed, though she hardly took much convincing.

3/21/2010 #74
fictionalxbliss

"Good girl," he mumbled against her neck, pulling himself on top of her. His hands roamed her body while his tongue teased her neck. he kissed her collar bone, the rise of her breasts, her stomach. His lips pressed against the bundle of nerves, his hot breath fanning over her sex.

3/21/2010 #75
R. Lauden

"Oh God, Justin." Aria gasped, running her fingers through her hair and tugging at the roots. Her chest heaved with a sharp breath. Her body flushed and hot for her mate. When his lips grazed her opening, the heat settled between her thighs and begged for him.

3/21/2010 #76
fictionalxbliss

"Somebody seems a little excited this morning," he teased, sliding a finger inside of her. He reached up, pressing his mouth against hers in a heated kiss. He added another finger, gliding in and out of her wetness.

3/21/2010 #77
R. Lauden

"Oh, GOD." Her voice shook with pleasure, feeling his fingers fill her. She draped her arms around his neck, her fingernails scraping across his back. "I need you." She managed in a strained voice. She wanted to feel his length hammering into her, over and over again. She needed him so bad. Her mouth met his, her lips parting.

3/21/2010 #78
fictionalxbliss

Justin removed his fingers and gipped her thighs. Kissing her feverishly, he slipped between her delicate folds and rocked his hips against hers.

3/21/2010 #79
R. Lauden

Aria hummed with pleasure, feeling Justin glide through her slick walls. She gritted her teeth against a loud moan, arching her back to give him a better angle. "Harder." She pleaded with him, her green eyes meeting his.

3/21/2010 #80
fictionalxbliss

Justin smirked, pulling out of her. He grabbed Aria's hips, holding her down. The penetration was quick, rough. He rammed into her, filling her completely with every rough thrust.

3/26/2010 #81
R. Lauden

Aria panted for air, gripping the blanket. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She gasped for breath, each powerful thrust bringing her closer and closer to climax. Her walls tightened around him in a spasm of mounting pleasure as the tip of his length nearly skimmed her womb.

3/26/2010 #82
fictionalxbliss

Justin moaned as he reached the edge, spilling into her. His body shuddered. He kissed her breasts, her collar bone, her neck. His lips brushed hers. He relaxed his body on top of hers, positioning himself so that he didn't put too much weight on her. "Aria," he said, kissing along her jaw, "I'm hungry."

3/31/2010 #83
R. Lauden

Aria threw back her head, staring up at the ceiling. Her entire body shuddered with pleasure, her toes curling as her moist walls tightened around his length. "Justin." She gasped his name, arching her back against him. She could feel him inside her. Her legs tightened around his torso, keeping him buried deep inside her. She collapsed back to the cushion of blankets when he started kissing her, panting steady breaths against his face. "What are you going to make me?" She smirked up at him.

3/31/2010 #84
fictionalxbliss

Justin pulled back to look in her eyes and his eyebrows crinkled. "I thought you could make some pancakes..."

3/31/2010 #85
R. Lauden

Aria laughed, smoothing out her messy hair. "Justin, I don't cook." She watched him for a reaction. "I mean, I can't cook. I might end up burning our house down."

3/31/2010 #86
fictionalxbliss

Justin groaned dramatically and rested his forehead on her shoulder. "I was hoping you could cook because I can't." He looked back up at her, his thumb tracing her lips. "I guess this means a lot of microwaved meals and going out to eat, huh?"

3/31/2010 #87
R. Lauden

"I can learn to cook." She offered, though that never turned out well. The last time she tried to cook, the mansion reeked off burnt grilled cheese for days. Though, that had been years ago. It was about time to give it another try. "Maybe we should just try Carl's for today?" She shrugged, clenching her walls around his length to remind him he was still inside her.

3/31/2010 #88
fictionalxbliss

Justin sucked in a breath. He pulled out reluctantly. "Yeah, good idea." He lay on his back, blinking up at the ceiling. "I can't believe you can't cook," he said, shaking his head. "But I don't mind TV dinners, you know."

3/31/2010 #89
R. Lauden

Aria smiled over at him. "I'm going to get dressed, then we should go find breakfast." She kissed him on the cheek and stirred to her feet. The house was empty, but it was still a house. With memories, they could make it a home. They already had one stored in the memory banks, a night of passion in front of the fireplace. She knew there would be lots more of those. "Maybe you should take out Cas and Peaches while I find something to wear?" She suggested, moving towards her duffel and bending over to rifle through it.

4/1/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member