Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

Justin smirked, admiring the view of her backside. "Sure." Justin got up and slipped on his boxers. He gathered the puppies leashes, practically dragging Cas to the door. He let them out in the backyard, keeping the door cracked open.

4/1/2010 #91
R. Lauden

Aria pulled on a hoodie, not bothering to strap on a bra. The soft fabric felt good against her bare skin. She slipped into a pair of cotton panties and jeans. Pulling her hair messy hair back into a pony-tail, she cast him a seductive smile. "Last night was amazing, but I think we need to buy a bed today."

4/1/2010 #92
fictionalxbliss

Justin returned the smile, wrapping his arms around her waist and planting a kiss on her lips. "Mmm, we do need a bed." He nuzzled her neck, then pulled away, looking down at her with knitted brows. He tilted his head to the side, searching her face and leaning close to smell her. "You smell...different."

4/1/2010 #93
R. Lauden

When he pressed his nose against her neck, Aria giggled. "Justin, what are you doing?" She pushed him away playfully, noticing the sudden seriousness in his voice. She met his concerned gaze. "Should I take a shower before we leave?" She asked, suddenly consious of her scent.

4/1/2010 #94
fictionalxbliss

Justin shook his head. "No. You don't smell bad. You smell great, it's just really different."

[[wow, sorry about the weak post.]]

4/1/2010 #95
R. Lauden

[Haha. Aria is like, "Do I need to take a shower? Chew some gum? Deoderant?" Should she get morning sickness, or should we just have him realize her pregnancy through smell?]

"Probably because we mated." Her fingers stroked him through the thin fabric of his boxers. "Now, you should get Cas and Peaches inside. I am really hungry." She look up at him with wide eyes, hoping to appeal to his sense of duty. He needed to protect her, he needed to love her, and most importantly he needed to feed her. They were mated, forever and always.

4/1/2010 #96
fictionalxbliss

[[She should totally get morning sickness. Haha.]]

Justin eyed her. "Yeah, you're right." He kissed her nose, pulling away with a grin. "Alright, alright! Let's get you fed." Justin opened the door, and called for the puppies. Cas chased Peaches through the door and into the kitchen. Justin locked the door, shaking his head at the dogs. "They seem to like the house. Let me get dressed then we can go." Justin went to the living room and pulled on a clean pair of jeans and a black long sleeved shirt, the top three buttons left open. He made sure he had his keys and wallet and walked over to Aria. "Ready to go?"

4/1/2010 #97
R. Lauden

Aria stared at him for a moment, something suddenly feeling off. She blinked, casting her eyes on the floor. Everything began to slant, her body becoming heavy with nausea. She swallowed a rigid swallow. "Yeah, I--" The acid in her stomach churned, threatening to rush her throat. She slapped her hand over her mouth, hoping to hold it in until she reached the bathroom. She left the door open, collapsing in front of the toilet and lifting the lid just in time. The acid rushed her throat. She heaved over the toilet, the sour heat scalding her throat.

4/1/2010 #98
fictionalxbliss

Justin watched her. "Aria?" She ran to the bathroom and he followed, kneeling beside her when she collapsed in front of the toilet. He rubbed her back, unsure of what to do. "Aria, are you okay?"

4/1/2010 #99
R. Lauden

Aria leaned back, her legs folded underneath her. She wiped the edges of her mouth with the sleeve of the sweatshirt. Her world had stopped spinning, but she still felt sick to her stomach. She noded, climbing uneasily to her feet. "I should probably brush my teeth before we leave." She covered her mouth when she spoke, afraid of offending him with the smell of vomit.

4/1/2010 #100
fictionalxbliss

Justin helped her up, keeping his hands on her waist. "Maybe you should go to the clinic..."

4/1/2010 #101
xAmericanIdi0tx
[[Oh goodness. Please don't take her to the clinic. That place is crazy enough. Haha. Jaria is so cute. :) ]]
4/2/2010 #102
R. Lauden

"Don't be ridiculous." Aria laughed, though she knew something was wrong. Her entire body felt, off. Moving past him, she went into the living room and searched through her duffel for a toothbrush. She returned to the bathroom a moment later, brushing her teeth in front of the sink and meeting his gaze in the reflection of the mirror. she could see it in his eyes. He knew something was wrong.

4/2/2010 #103
fictionalxbliss

Justin's jaw tensed. Wolves didn't get sick, it was rare. Even with Aria being half human, Justin knew something was off. He could feel it. "You're being ridiculous. I'm taking you to the clinic, even if I have to drag you. Don't fight me over this," he said in a stern voice. If there was something wrong with Aria, he wanted to fix her as soon as possible. If she was hurting, he had to help. Aria came first.

4/2/2010 #104
R. Lauden

"Justin, I am fine." Aria laughed, rinsing her mouth and turning to look at him. He had made up his mind, she could tell by the look on his face. "Can we go after breakfast?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I am starving."

4/2/2010 #105
fictionalxbliss

Justin's hands rested on her hips. Feed her or heal her. He had two options, and he was choosing the later. "No. They might need to do some tests. We'll go out to eat after. Then we'll go shopping or do whatever you want."

4/2/2010 #106
R. Lauden

"Fine." She sighed, knowing better than to argue with him. "But you better buy me something nice." She poked him in the chest with a flirtatious smile.

4/2/2010 #107
fictionalxbliss

Justin's face softened. He smirked. "I'll buy you anything you want. I promise."

4/2/2010 #108
R. Lauden

"Let me just need to grab my coat." She hugged him, not really wanting to let go. Even though she would never admit it, she loved the way he worried about her. It was a constant reminder that he cared. Granted, she would much rather be sitting in the diner stuffing her face with pancakes than sitting in the clinic with her rear hanging out of a strapless gown. She held onto him until his warmth overcame her, then kissed his cheek and headed back into the living room. "We need to get dog food." She reminded him, noting the sight of Cas chewing on his boot again.

4/3/2010 #109
fictionalxbliss

Justin growled at the puppy and yanked his boot away from Cas. "Not cool, dude." Justin slipped on his boots and faced Aria. "And some chew toys."

4/3/2010 #110
R. Lauden

Aria laughed, threading her arms into the winter coat. "And some chew toys." She agreed, watching the two expolore their new environment. She could imagine Casanova peeing on their clean carpet. "Maybe we should get them back in the laundry room?" She suggested, struggling with her zipper of her coat.

4/3/2010 . Edited 4/3/2010 #111
R. Lauden

[He did get dressed! Haha. I just had to read back. Let me edit my previous post.]

4/3/2010 #112
fictionalxbliss

Justin smiled at Aria, pulling her hands away from her jacket and zipping it up. Justin caught Peaches and handed her to Aria. He was going to need both hands for Cas. He cornered the puppy and swiped him up. Justin struggled with Cas as he walked to the laundry room.

4/5/2010 #113
R. Lauden

Aria laughed, watching Justin scoop up the puppy. She followed him with Peaches, ushering the puppy into the laundry room. "Justin, are you sure we need to go to the clinc? I promise, I will be fine." She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her forehead against his chest and breathing him in.

4/13/2010 #114
fictionalxbliss

Justin smiled when she wrapped her arms around him. He kissed her hair, rubbing his hands up and down her back. "Let's just make sure you're okay." He pressed his nose against her hair and inhaled her scent. It was different, more delicate and tempting, but something was off about it.

4/13/2010 #115
R. Lauden

"Fine." She huffed, turning and moving towards the door. She sunk her hands in the pockets of her winter coat. "Then breakfast, then shopping." She curled her fingers around the doorknob and pulled it open.

4/13/2010 #116
fictionalxbliss

Justin followed after her, zipping up his jacket. He shut the door behind him, grabbing her hand and leading her to the car. "I'll buy you whatever you want," he promised her, opening the car door.

4/13/2010 #117
R. Lauden

Aria sunk into the car, shivering against the cold leather. She folded her hands over her lap, shrugging her shoulders and snuggling into her coat. She curled her toes in her shoes and waited for Justin.

4/13/2010 #118
fictionalxbliss

Justin shut her door and rounded the car, starting it once he was settled. He blasted the heat, aware of Aria's shivers. "I have to get this car fixed," he mumbled as he drove off.

*Jaria to Main Street*

4/13/2010 #119
R. Lauden

[Taylor, do you want to post first?]

4/13/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member