Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
R. Lauden

Karael nodded, though he couldn't quite wrap his mind around it. He knew exactly where his Mom was. The fact that she was with Orius made him reluctant to return home. He would rather spend time with the winged lady than locked in his room. "That sounds good."

6/27/2010 #31
songbirdalice
Farah opened her mouth but a loud knocking at the door made her jump, "Farah! You are nit being paid to sit around, get to work!" A mans voice boomed and Farah sighed, you can watch tv but I'll be back in like...an hour."
6/27/2010 #32
R. Lauden

"TV?" Karael scrunched his eyebrows together, confusion spreading over his features. He snatched up Carl, holding her on his lap.

6/27/2010 #33
songbirdalice
Farah looked at him and blinked, turning the tv on and changing it to cartoons. She sighed and walked out, locking the door and went into the dressing room, changing into black leather lingere. She put on 6" stilettos and strutted out onto the stage, her fingers wrapping around the lonely pole next to the one the woman from the bar occupied.
6/27/2010 #34
R. Lauden

Karael climbed off the bed and took a seat on the floor, staring up at the television screen. It was so much better than Max. So much better than Where the Wild Things Are. They were real, everything was real and trapped in a tiny box. When Scooby Doo came on, he watched wide-eyed. When he got home, he would have to tell his mom all about TV.

6/27/2010 #35
fictionalxbliss

Working the pole, Sadie looked at Farah with bright eyes. "You work here too?" Sadie smirked, dipping into a squatting position and popping back up. "Must be my lucky day."

6/29/2010 #36
songbirdalice
Farah looked at her and laughed, "mhmm," she said and grabbed the pole and pulled up, her body turned upside down. She hung onto the pole with only her thighs and she bent over backwards, her red hair hung in a silk curtain.
6/29/2010 #37
fictionalxbliss

The woman knew how to strut her stuff. Her scent was intoxicating. Sadie found herself leaning closer. The clinking of glasses shook her out of the trance. "I need a break," she said, walking off the stage. Sadie needed to feed. The bartender's blood wasn't holding her through the night.

6/29/2010 #38
R. Lauden
Xaden blinked when Farah made her way on stage. He glanced at Paxton and slumped back in his chair. "Why would I pay to see them tease me when I can fuck them for free?" He grumbled, but still refused to take his eyes off the almost naked women. When Sadie exited the stage, he moved to his feet and went after her. After what happened at the bar, he at least wanted to introduced himself. Besides, he owed her a new dress.
6/30/2010 #39
R. Lauden
Paxton rolled his eyes at Xaden. He glanced around at the other patrons. They watched the women with greedy eyes. He was suddenly grateful for his eternal youth. He would never have to worry about getting fat or old. His charm could earn him any woman he wanted. The thought sank in, easing past his hurt and anger towards Jordan. He could have any girl. Why would he let one ruin his existance? Even if Xaden hoped to distract him at the strip club, he had done more than that. He helped him realize how much more he had to value. His youth, his looks, and his charm.
6/30/2010 #40
songbirdalice
Farah twisted her body where she was grabbing the pole again and untwisted her legs. She used all the control of her arms to position her body parrallel to the floor, her legs opening to a perfect splits.
6/30/2010 #41
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member