Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher frowned with her response, turning around. "Kristalie?" He murmured, taking a step towards her voice. "Where are you? Please...just come with me. We can fix this." I said, trying to find at least a hint of truth in his words. He wanted desperately to believethem. "I'm sure Bonnie has connections. She can find some spell or something that can fix this." He said desperately, wanting her to come along. Asher waited for her answer, getting more and more anxious. "Krissy? Say something."

3/15/2010 #31
fictionalxbliss

Shep didn't speak. Asher couldn't be with her. There was no use leading him on, giving him false hope. She would follow him, but she would be silent. He had to get better, move on. Asher would find someone else. Besides, their relationship was illegal. They weren't meant for each other.

3/15/2010 #32
xAmericanIdi0tx

Asher's frown deepened, dropping his gaze to the snow covered ground. "Fine." He whispered, his voice full of hurt. He wasn't sure if she was still there or not, but he would give her what she wanted. Her last request. Asher slowly made his way towards the path with cautious steps. The last thing he wanted was to slip on some ice hidden under the snow. The tombstones where getting newer, less weathered and cracked until he came to the iron gate that lead back into town. He placed his hand on the latch, hesitating before swinging it open.

[[Asher to Main Street]]

3/15/2010 #33
fictionalxbliss

Shep followed after Asher, afraid to leave him. Her body shivered when she passed through the gate.

*Shep to Main Street*

3/16/2010 #34
fictionalxbliss

*Higgins siblings entering*

"This is cool. Creepy, but cool. And cold. Can I borrow your jacket?" Phoebe piped. Danny groaned and rolled his eyes. "And there it is! You should have brought your own jacket." When he looked down at her she was pouting with her puffy lip and puppy dog eyes. He gave her the jacket. "Thanks, bro." He nodded. "Just be prepared to drive home tonight," Danny called as he joined a small group of teenagers sipping beer. Phoebe followed behind slowly, studying each grave marker as she passed them.

6/19/2010 #35
xAmericanIdi0tx

*Jordan Entering*

Jordan crept through the graveyard, feeling more and more creeped out by the second. Full moons and tombstones didn't paint a pretty picture and she felt suddenly unsure if she should even be here. Goosebumps rose across her arms and she shivered again, but she kept walking, determined to have a good time.

6/19/2010 #36
fictionalxbliss

Danny noticed the new girl before Phoebe did, as always. He grabbed another beer can and walked over to her. "Haven't seen you around here before. You look cold." He offered Jordan the beer. "One or three of these and you won't even feel it." Danny flashed his charming smile and took a step closer. "Hi," he said in a soft voice. "I'm Danny."

6/19/2010 #37
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan was surprised when the boy approached her with the beer and she couldn't help but smile. She glanced down at the can and hesitated before taking it. "Thanks." She smiled but stiffened when he came closer, her breath hitching in her throat. She swallowed hard and whispered out her name in a shaky voice. "Jordan."

6/19/2010 #38
fictionalxbliss

Danny gave a throaty chuckle. He put his arm around Jordan's shoulders. "Well, Jordan, you have a beautiful smile."

Phoebe looked up, spotting her brother. He was hitting on his second girl of the night. Poor girl. Shaking her head, Phoebe joined the group, sitting next to a senior in her gym class. "Hi." He looked down at her, his gray eyes glassy. "Hey," he drawled, leaning towards her. "Phoebe, right?" She smiled. "Glad you remembered." The guy grinned. "Can't forget that rack," he said, booming with laughter.

6/19/2010 #39
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan blushed with the compliment and let him put his arm around her, though she felt a little awkward. "Thanks." She bit her lip shyly, glancing down at the drink in her hand and she cracked open the beer, though she didn't drink it. Jordan looked over her shoulder when she heard laughing but she couldn't see anything but silhouettesof partiers. She turned back to Danny, blushing again.

6/19/2010 #40
fictionalxbliss

Danny ignored the laughter. "You look cute when you blush. I like it," he commented, staring at her lips. He looked around and stopped walking. "I want to keep you to myself for now. I'm scared my friends might try to steal you away." His eyes scanned her body. "And I can't have that." His gaze was deep as he met her eyes again, giving her that smile of his.

6/19/2010 #41
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan smiled her dimpled smile and felt her cheeks heat up again. She knew he was just feeding lines and she could feel him watching her but she couldn't help but enjoy it. She liked the attention, it made her feel good and helped her forget about her illness.

You wanted to live your life, Jordan, have a little fun, her mind told her and she sucked in a breath. Jordan glanced down at her drink again and finally lifted it to her lips, drinking it. She coughed and nearly spit it up, finding that it tasted different then she had expected.

6/19/2010 #42
fictionalxbliss

Danny chuckled and sat on a high grave stone. "Bitter, but you get used to it." He glanced back at the group, secretly checking on Phoebe. Satisfied when he found her talking to a girl, he turned his eyes back to Jordan. "You're quiet." He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. "I like that." He smirked up at her. "You seem...different. You're hot, but modest. Shy, but you look like the popular type. You seem tense, too. I can help with that if you let me."

6/19/2010 #43
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan rose an eyebrow when he pulled her closer. "You can tell all of that, just by looking at me?" She smirked at him, studying his brown eyes as if she were searching through his thoughts. "Really?" She whispered, curious to see what he had in mind. Though if things got too 'hot', she'd back leave.

Paxton meant too much to her, she couldn't do that to him. But she saw nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting and fun. Jordan drank from her beer again, waiting for Danny to answer.

6/19/2010 #44
fictionalxbliss

Danny smiled. "Ah, the lady speaks! Yes to both your questions. I can read people easily, so my mother says." He watched her drink and pulled a small flask from his pocket. "How about a swig of this?" he suggested, twisting off the top and extending it to her.

[[Vodka!]]

6/19/2010 #45
R. Lauden

[Haha. That made me laugh. I am going to have Paxton hang back and get jealous.]

Paxton stood on the outskirts of the crowd, arms crossed over his chest. He never cared much for parties. Before he arrived at Newborn, parties were nothing more than an all-you-can-eat buffet. Scanning the teens, he couldn't help but feel the familiar twinge of hunger in his jaw. He raked back his blonde hair and rubbed the tattoo on his neck.

He recognized Jordan. She stood across the mass of people and tombstones. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he took a step towards her. When the young young man standing with her came into view, a prick of jealousy probed his dead heart. He stopped in his tracks. It took all his control not to charge the boy and show him the kind of dangers that occupy the night.

Jordan looked happy. That was all that mattered. He sunk back against a tree and glared up at the full moon.

6/19/2010 #46
fictionalxbliss

[[Hehehe. :) Poor Paxton.]]

Phoebe moved away from Jason, the town flirt. She knew him, but he didn't know her. Instead she sat with a girl from her algebra class. Glancing off in the distance, she thought she saw someone standing in a tree's shadow. Her curiosity bubbled.

6/19/2010 #47
R. Lauden
Paxton noticed the girl watching him. He turned away from her and reached into his pocket. Pulling out a pack of cigarettes, he pinched one between his lips and touched the flame of his lighter to the tip.
6/19/2010 #48
fictionalxbliss

Oh yeah, she definitely saw something. It was like he was asking for attention, lighting up in the dark like that. "Hey, cover for me?" Phoebe asked her friend. The girl nodded and Phoebe passed a nervous glance at her brother, but he was occupied. Glad to be off the hook for the moment, Phoebe worked her way through the grave stones. When she was close enough, she spoke up. "Can I have one?"

6/19/2010 #49
R. Lauden
Even before she said anything, Paxton heard the girl approach. He cursed under his breath and took a long drag on the cigarette. He stared into the pack, considering them a moment before facing her. Jordan was too occupied to even realize his presence. Besides, talking to another girl was not a crime. "Sure." He spun around and offered her a cigarette.
6/19/2010 #50
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan giggled at his first comment and rolled her eyes slightly, surprised at how much fun she was having. She glanced down at what he held, the metal of the flask reflecting the moonlight. She bit her lip before taking it, bringing to flask to her mouth and tipped it back. It was strong whatever it was and she felt the alcohol burn down her throat, causing her to scrunch her nose. "Wow." She gasped with a giggle, handing it back with a smile.

6/19/2010 #51
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe too kthe cigarette and put it between her lips. "I need a light?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny waved the flask away. "I've already had my share. Take what you want," he said, smiling up at her.

6/19/2010 #52
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jordan smiled again and drank from the flask again, sitting on the tombstone next to Danny. She could hear howls in the background and she shivered again, a chill rolling up her spine as goosebumps rose over her arms. "This place is creepy." She mumbled, taking another swig. After a while, the vodka didn't taste so back.

6/19/2010 #53
fictionalxbliss

Danny hooked his arm around Jordan's shoulder. "I'll protect you," he whispered in her ear. "Wanna go some place more private?"

6/19/2010 #54
xAmericanIdi0tx

"My hero." Jordan said with a gentle laugh, rolling her eyes again as she drank from the flask. But when Danny made the suggestion of moving to a more secluded area, she grew nervous and hesitated. "Oh, I don't know." She said, biting her lip. Her mind was already starting to cloud over from the alcohol. "Okay." She whispered, though wasn't sure if she should.

6/19/2010 #55
fallenstacieb

[Casey from main street]

Casey pulled up and turned the engine off. She climbed out of the car, smiling as the breeze seemed to play with her hair. Night was her favourite time and add a full moon she was in heaven. She closed her car door and leaned against the car looking into the graveyard as she twirled the keys in her hand.

6/19/2010 #56
fictionalxbliss

Danny stood and brought Jordan with him, holding her around the waist to keep her steady. "I'll be you hero any day, baby." Danny urged her to drink some more. "Drink as much as you want. There's more where that came from," he told her, leading her through the gates of the cemetery to his car.

*Danny and Jordan to Main Street*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[[stacieb, there is an NPC here named Jason. He's 18. His profile can be found in NPC Submissions. I'll play him so Casey isn't all alone.]]

Jason noticed a girl in the distance and wandered away from the party group, carrying a beer in each hand. "Hey there, sweetheart. Wanna party?" he called to Casey as he stumbled closer.

6/19/2010 #57
R. Lauden

"Oh, right." Paxton mumbled, reaching in his pocket and palming the Zippo. He took a step towards her and lit the flame, shielding it from the soft breeze with his hand.

6/19/2010 #58
fallenstacieb

[haha thanks]

Casey looked over at Jason and kinked an eyebrow, should be fun she thought a slow smile gracing her lips. She pushed away from her car and closed the distance between them "think you can keep up" she replied, seductively as she took one of the beers from his hand, smirking.

6/19/2010 #59
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe inhaled and instantly started coughing. "Holy...crap..." Laughing and coughing at the same time, she felt sick to her stomach as her lungs burned. "That hurts," she commented, staring at the cigarette and coughing again.

6/19/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member