Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
fallenstacieb

Casey didnt feel like driving so she decided to walk into town, knowing it would calm her.

[Casey to main street]

6/19/2010 #91
R. Lauden

The question hit a little too close for comfort. He crossed his arms over his chest and shrugged. "Not in the past year." She was cute in an innocent sort of way, the kind of girls that used to hang around after his concerts.

6/19/2010 #92
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe nodded. She stuffed her hands in the pockets of Danny's jacket and sat on the ground. "How long have you been a vampire?"

6/19/2010 #93
R. Lauden

"Five years." He announced, watching her take a seat on the ground. He slouched down against the tree, one leg outstretched and the other bent. Pinching a blade of grass in his fingers, he began to break it into pieces. It was weird talking so freely about his identity. That is, if his identity could be defined as simply vampire. When he was human, Paxton had been a rising rockstar, an pothead, a heartbreaker, and a high school senior. All those labels were wiped away when he has a run in with Asher Groves.

6/19/2010 #94
fictionalxbliss

"Who were you before all this happened?" Phoebe asked, watching as he picked at the grass. He was perfect. Everything about him was sexy.

6/19/2010 #95
R. Lauden

"Before all this happened?" He hesitated, pinching another long blade of grass. The conversation was following in the same script as his first conversation with Jordan. It all came back to his past. The band. "I was the lead singer of August Waits. They got signed after I died. They sort of used the publicity. Kind of a crappy deal."

6/19/2010 #96
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe's jaw dropped. "August Waits? The lead singer?" She tried to hold in her fangirl excitement, but she couldn't help herself. She let out a high pitched squeal. "Oh my, God! This is so cool," she gushed, smiling brightly at him. "I'm in love with your voice," she admitted.

6/19/2010 #97
R. Lauden

"My voice?" He laughed, glancing up at her and swiping his hair from his eyes. "I died before the band was famous. The only song I sang on the album was Never Alone. We recorded it in a garage."

6/19/2010 #98
fictionalxbliss

"Oh." Phoebe frowned. She stared at Paxton for a second. "That song sounds awful. It's the only one I hate."

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/19/2010 #99
R. Lauden

Paxton chuckled. "Yeah, thanks." He leaned his head back against the tree and turned his attention back towards the party. His jade eyes drifted over the crowd, searching for the only person he wanted to be spending his time with.

6/19/2010 #100
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe smacked his shoulder. "Dude, I was kidding. I love that song. You really do have a beautiful voice. Maybe you'll sing for me someday?" She suggested, gently elbowing him.

6/19/2010 #101
R. Lauden

"Yeah, maybe. My girlfriend smashed my guitar into a million pieces, so probably not anytime soon." He dropped his gaze back to the grass. Jordan was having fun. She was being human, living in the moment. He could never give her that. The thought hurt to process, leaving a painful twinge in his chest.

6/19/2010 #102
fallenstacieb

[Casey from Main Street]

Casey walked back up to the graveyard and past her car, her hand gently gliding over her car. She walked straight into the party and grabbed a beer before heading back over to her car and sitting on the hood, watching the party.

6/19/2010 #103
TheLittlestNightmare
"Now, that's just illogical," Violet replied. It was difficult for half-faes to lie, but luckily they tended to be sneaky enough for that not to matter.
6/19/2010 #104
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe frowned. Should have known, she thought. "Girlfriend? Is she a vampire too?"

6/19/2010 #105
R. Lauden

"No." He shook his head. "Mortal. She has cancer." It was hard to say, like simply uttering the words would doom her. He could not imagine losing her, but he could not imagine cursing her to share in his bloodlust.

6/19/2010 #106
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe's face fell. "I'm sorry. I know how you feel. In lack of a better term, it sucks." She offered Paxton a smile.

6/19/2010 #107
fallenstacieb

Casey sighed, giving up on the party. She finished her beer before getting into her car and driving back to her house.

[Casey to Main Street]

6/19/2010 #108
R. Lauden
"I think the worst part is realizing how far I have drifted from humanity. I thought I was invincible, but seeing this disease kill her is killing me too." He released a nervous chuckle. "I am talking to a thirteen year old about love."
6/20/2010 #109
songbirdalice
(simarah entering) Simarah walked past the gates ofthe graveyard and looked around at the people in the graveyard. Her platinum blonde hair was pulled back into a sloppy bun, a few strands hung down in waves, framing her round, freckled pale face. She adjusted her black rimmed glasses and smoothed her skirt, the ends skirting around her knees. She chose her steps carefully so that she wouldn't get mud on her red converse. She bit her lip lightly and looked around, "what are you doing here simarah?" she asked herself.
6/20/2010 #110
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet noticed the new girl walk in, looking particularly nervous. She decided to wave the new girl over. Maybe Violet had found her first friend in town.

6/20/2010 #111
songbirdalice
Simarah looked at the girl who waved her over and walked to her, tugging her button down blouse a little tighter. She smiled, flashing perfectly straight teeth at her, trying to get over her nervousness. "hello," she said with a grin, her dimples appearing in her cheeks. "my name's Simarah."
6/20/2010 #112
TheLittlestNightmare

"Violet," Vi said in response. She could feel the nervousness radiating off of Simarah and sent a gentle confidence towards her. "This party is kind of lame."

6/20/2010 #113
songbirdalice
Simarah looked around and bit her lip, "well a part's a party I guess," she said and felt a run of calmness overwhelm her and she noticably relaxed. She shifted her weight and smiled some, "it can always turn into a good party." she said, wondering how. She felt the rush of excitement from a party andsighed slightly, remembering the only real party she's ever been to.
6/20/2010 #114
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet laughed. "Oh I don't know. How could this bunch of drunk, gyrating teenagers get any better?" She was feeling particularly witty tonight.

6/20/2010 #115
songbirdalice
Simarah laughed lightly, her dimples appearing again, "hmm if I do remember back in my high school days then it could get pretty wild." she said with a grin. She looked at the teenagers again and chuckled lightly, filling them with spirit.
6/20/2010 #116
TheLittlestNightmare

"I didn't go to highschool. We didn't have them in the Court. The school system was much different," Violet said, wistfully, "but I did go to my share of parties."

6/20/2010 #117
songbirdalice
Schuyler smiled at her, "I've really only been to one but it was enough," she said with a small laugh and shook her head lightly.
6/20/2010 #118
TheLittlestNightmare

((Schuyler?))

"I've read plenty of books and I don't know if I'd want to go," Violet responded with a laugh.

6/20/2010 #119
fictionalxbliss

That hurt. "Fourteen," she corrected Paxton. Phoebe looked away from him, staring up at the sky. "And just because I'm young doesn't mean I can't get hurt."

6/20/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member