Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
R. Lauden

"Sorry." He wittnessed the hurt flash across her features. "I didn't mean it like that, Phoebe."

6/20/2010 #121
songbirdalice
((sorry wrong char)) simarah laughed lightly and shook her head, "same here." she grinned and leaned against the fence, feeling more comfortable by the minute. ((Taylor are you coming to brittnie's?))
6/20/2010 #122
fictionalxbliss

With the apology, Phoebe recovered. "It's okay." She smiled at Paxton. "If it makes you feel any better, the pain lessens with time. No offense, but you've got a lot of that."

6/20/2010 #123
R. Lauden

"You're probably right." He smoothed his hair back again, but it fell back into place. If he could, he would cut it short. But seeing as how he died with the unkempt locks, he was doomed to bare them for eternity. "What are you doing out so late, anyway?" He lifted his jade gaze, peering between the strands of platinum.

6/20/2010 #124
fictionalxbliss

For a moment Phoebe couldn't breathe. He was gorgeous. "Um...oh. This party. I thought it would be better than writing in my diary all night." Her laughter was nervous.

6/20/2010 #125
fictionalxbliss

[[Everyone please go to the chat topic]]

6/20/2010 #126
R. Lauden

Paxton smiled, turning his gaze towards the sky before dropping it again. "Do you have someone to take you home?" It was getting late. With the full moon dangling overhead, it was dangerous for a human girl to be wandering the streets.

6/20/2010 #127
songbirdalice
Simarah recieved a chill, her pupils dialatted to almost fill the entire iris. She glanced around nervously and fiercly, all senses heightened. She swallowed, gear pitting in her stomach. She realized she didn't have a place to stay or transportation.
6/20/2010 #128
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet felt a mixture of fear and somewhere near her she felt...death. She needed to go. Vi looked to Simarah and said, "We need to go. Now." She hoped her new friend wasn't opposed to flying.

6/20/2010 #129
songbirdalice
Simarah shook her head and gestured towards the partiers, "we need to warn them. Now."
6/20/2010 #130
fictionalxbliss

[[Engkanto attacking at Midnight, I will let y'all know right before it happens so you have time to prepare.]]

6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #131
fictionalxbliss

[[Ladies, this is supposed to be a surprise. The characters don't know it's going to happen. The townspeople are just taking caution due to previous attacks.]]

Phoebe nodded. "Yeah, my brother brought me here." Looking around for her brother, she frowned. "Well, he was supposed to take me home, too. That's weird. He's usually, like, super protective of me." Phoebe shrugged. "Whatever. I never know what Danny's up to anyway."

6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #132
songbirdalice
((yes and alright Taylor. Simarah won't sense it so take back a couple of replies???)) Simarah looked at the people. She had a bad feeling but couldn't place it so she ignored it. She watched the people dance, sone part of her wishing she had the nerve to dance like that.
6/20/2010 #133
R. Lauden

[We have had this planned out for a while. I think the issue is that no one sees this coming. It just happens. An engkanto crashes the party, people go scattering. Am I right, Taylor? Here in Mauderville, we like putting our characters in danger. IT kind of adds to the excitement.]

6/20/2010 #134
TheLittlestNightmare

{{Cool, well, take back a couple replies for Violet, too. Anyway, when they arrive Vi can always just fly upwards and away with Sim.}}

Violet felt a rising sense of evil, but considered it to be just caused by the full moon. She turned to Simarah, "Hey, I'm new in town. Can I crash on your couch tonight?"

6/20/2010 #135
songbirdalice
((lol nah simarahs staying for the action)) Simarah nodded, "sure I guess," she said and shrugged lightly looking at the people dance.
6/20/2010 #136
R. Lauden

[That works. Since engkantos like children/pregnant women, we are kind of plotting against our happy couples.]

"If you need someone to walk you home, just let me know. I might grab a drink." He pushed himself off the ground and stretched his arms over his head, realizing the statement may have come out wrong. "Of beer." He laughed, rubbing at the tattoo on his neck. "Would you like to join me at the refreshment table?" He offered her his arm like a gentleman.

6/20/2010 #137
TheLittlestNightmare

{{There will be plenty of action.}}

"Wanna go dance?" Violet asked, noticing how Simarah continued to look at the dancing teenagers.

6/20/2010 #138
songbirdalice
Simarah hesitated, "I don't really dance like that..." she said gesturing at the grinding teenager.
6/20/2010 #139
TheLittlestNightmare

Violet replied reassuringly, "Well, that's not everyone's style. But there are other ways of dancing without risking contracting an STD."

6/20/2010 #140
songbirdalice
Simarah swallowed and looked around at all the people who would witness her moving around like a fool. "o-okay..."
6/20/2010 #141
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe gave him her charming smile. Maybe it was just an act to get her alone and suck her dry, but if Paxton kept acting like that she was sure to fall for him. Standing up, she hooked her arm with is. "Of course, as long as I'm not on the menu," she teased.

6/20/2010 #142
R. Lauden

"Not tonight." He assured her in a playful tone, leading her towards the card table. There were an arangement of bottles strewn across the surface, a mozaic of different colored glass. He picked up a bottle of Grey Goose and unscrewed the cap. "Looks like someone raided mommy and daddy's liquor cabinent."

6/20/2010 #143
TheLittlestNightmare
Violet stood up and walked to the area where people were dancing. "So, what's your story?" Violet asked, curiously.
6/20/2010 . Edited 6/20/2010 #144
songbirdalice
Simarah followed hesitantly, "um I was adopted and then something happened so I moved here," she said, guarded with her past. She sighed, not sure if she wanted to dance or not.
6/20/2010 #145
TheLittlestNightmare
Violet nodded. She understood why someone would want to hide their pasts. "I was sent here. Safer here."
6/20/2010 #146
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe was glad he wasn't angry about her joke. She looked around at all the bottles and picked up the vodka, taking a large sip from the bottle. Her face scrunched up as the vodka burned its way down her throat. "Whoa. That is strong..."

6/20/2010 #147
songbirdalice
Simarah stood there awkwardly and just nodded, shifting her weight. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed.
6/20/2010 #148
R. Lauden

"Maybe you should stick to soda." He laughed, reaching down to open one of the coolers. He pulled out a coke and popped the tab, replacing the bottle in her hand. He took a swig of the Grey Goose and wiped it from his lips with the back of his hand. He may look eighteen, but he was probably the only one at the graveyard of legal drinking age.

6/20/2010 #149
fictionalxbliss

Phoebe rolled her eyes. "If you weren't so hot I'd say you remind me of my brother," she mumbled. Phoebe watched Paxton, sipping her coke. She couldn't get over how attractive he was. The more she got to know him, the more his beauty drew her in. I wish I was older...

6/20/2010 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member