Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse gave her a confused look, following her to the bed. He decided not to ask questions, kicking off his shoes. Jesse pulled his shirt over his head, his many scares becoming visible and he dropped it to the floor, his pants following. He pulled the covers back, slipping under them. He hadn't realized how tired he was until that moment, sinking into the stiff mattress. Jesse smirked at Ellie, patting the spot next to him for her to join.

3/16/2010 #31
Raewyn Pierce

Ellie settled ont the mattress, her body sinking into the bed. She set her head on the pillow, scooting her body close to Jesse. It didn't take her long to fall back to sleep.

3/16/2010 #32
xAmericanIdi0tx

*Time Skip! 8AM*

Jesse had drifted off to sleep shortly after Ellie had with her pulled close against his chest. Most of the night had been dreamless, but that wasn't the case anymore. Jesse stirred slightly, a cold sweat breaking out across his skin. He was muttering words as he dreamt, begging for someone to save him from the flames surrounding him.

The dream suddenly shifted, no longer just himself in the flames. Ellie and Raewyn were standing across from him, separated by the roaring fire. She was shouted for Jesse to rescue her, Raewyn crying loudly. But he was frozen in place with fear, unable to reach them.

3/17/2010 . Edited 3/17/2010 #33
Raewyn Pierce

Ellie awoke to the sound of the baby monitor. Raewyn was belting at the top of her lungs. Rolling over, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She had always been a morning person, but lately she was waking up at all hours of the night to take care of Raewyn. Instead of waking Jesse, she abandoned the bed. She stuffed her feet into her slippers and reported to the nursery.

"Good morning, sweetheart." She mumbled, shuffling towards the crib. She scooped up Raewyn, feeling the weight in her diaper. "Let's get you cleaned up and maybe daddy will give you a bath later." She moved towards the changing table, discarding the dirty diaper and fitting her with a new one.

"Today feels like a pink day, what do you think?" She beamed down at Raewyn, who didn't know any better than to smile in return. Ellie lifted her and headed towards the closet, which was lined with little outfits. She pointed out each one in turn, waiting to get a reaction. Raewyn let out an ecstatic squeal and Ellie smirked. She grabbed out a little striped ensamble and took her time dressing her.

http://www.what-kids-want.co.uk/childrens-clothes-gifts-information.asp?id=423

3/17/2010 #34
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse woke up with a start, gasping for air. His entire frame was shaking, his body drenched with sweat. He blinked a few times, trying to get a hold on reality. Jesse let out a breath, closing his eyes. "...just a dream." He whispered, rubbing his hands over his face and through his sweaty hair, slicking it back.

He sat up slowly, glancing over to make sure Ellie was safe and within his reach. Jesse frowned, looking up frantically. "Ellie?!" He called out, throwing the covers off. Jesse practically jumped off the mattress, his fear rising. "Ellie!" He called out again, his voice trembling with fear.

The light from the nursey caught Jesse's eyes and he rushed towards it, bolting through the door. "...Ellie." Jesse breathed out with relief, stepping further into the room, still in his boxers. He enjoyed the sight of his girls together. Ellie was so good with Raewyn. He smirked at Raewyn's pink outfit, glad to see his little girl so happy.

3/17/2010 #35
Raewyn Pierce

When Jesse bolted through the door, Ellie was hoisting Raewyn into her arms. She turned to look at him, noticing the concerned expression. "Are you okay?" Her gaze drifted over his solid torso, tracing the definition of his abs. "I thought I would take a run this morning. Would you mind watching Rae?"

3/18/2010 #36
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse simply nodded and ignored her first question, already moving across the room to take Raewyn. "Of course I can." He smiled at Ellie, giving her another nod. "Go ahead. It's a nice day." He glanced up at the window, the sunlight spreading across the floor. "You deserve some time to yourself, El."

3/18/2010 #37
Raewyn Pierce

Ellie smiled and handed off Raewyn. As she passed by him, she stood on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "She might need a bath later. You think you can handle that?" She teased, running her hand across his abs before heading back into the bedroom.

3/18/2010 #38
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse held Raewyn in his arms, biting back a smile when Ellie kissed him, her lips leaving his cheek warm and moist. He snorted at her words, hearing the amusement in her voice as she trailed her hand over his muscles. Jesse watched her leave, a smirk spread across his features. "Hear that Rae, Mommy thinks she's funny." He said loud enough for Ellie to hear, following her into the other room.

3/18/2010 #39
Raewyn Pierce

Ellie smirked, moving into the enormous closet and searching through the clothes. Most of them were maternity wear, track suits and sweats to fit her baby bump. It was still winter, so she settled for form fitting spandex and a long sleeved shirt. She lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it aside, slipping out of her pants.

3/18/2010 #40
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse manoeuvred himself back onto the mattress, one of his legs dangling off the edge. He had Raewyn laying in front of him on the bed, his hands on her, keeping her from wobbling and rolling off the bed. Jesse let Raewyn hold onto his fingers, her grip strong for someone so small. He looked up at Ellie, watching her as she got herself undressed but only for a second. He felt wrong watching her, as if he were violating her some how. He turned his sights to Raewyn and smiled down at his beautiful baby girl.

3/18/2010 #41
Raewyn Pierce

As she changed, Ellie caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her fingers brushed over the stretch marks and she frowned. It was no wonder Jesse refused to look at her. She hoped that restarting her jogging routine would tighten her stomach muscles. Disguising them under the long sleeve shirt, she switched off the closet light and joined Jesse in the bedroom. "I'll have my phone. I'll probably just circle the block."

3/18/2010 #42
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse hadn't noticed Ellie enter the bedroom again, too distracted by Raewyn. He was too busy making faces at her, sticking his tongue out, hoping to make her laugh. Jesse looked up at Ellie when she spoke, picking Raewyn up. "Alright, El." He stood up from the mattress and made his way over to Ellie in quick strides, not wanting her to leave without a goodbye kiss. "Be safe, okay?" He cautioned, still not quite trusting the townsfolk.

3/18/2010 #43
Raewyn Pierce

"I can handle myself." She assured him, kissing him on the corner of the lips. She wanted to be close to Jesse, but that was impossible. He would cringe away from the sight of her naked. She read about husbands and partners being repulsed by the sight of stretch marks. Maybe once the ugly marks went away, maybe then they could be close. "I'll be back in a bit."

3/18/2010 #44
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse smirked, knowing very well that she could take care of herself but that didn't keep him from worrying. "We'll be here waiting." He lifted Raewyn's arm gently, moving it in a waving motion. "Say bye-bye. Bye-bye Momma."

3/18/2010 #45
Raewyn Pierce

Ellie smiled, turning away from them and heading down the stairs. She found her sneakers by the back door and slipped them over her socks, lacing them up. She grabbed her cellphone off the counter and headed out the door. It was a chilly morning. The cold nipped at her skin, but she knew that would change when she started jogging. She stretched on the back patio, feeling the pull in her muscles. They hadn't gotten much use during her pregnancy.

Once the cold became too much to bear, she took off down the sidewalk towards town. It felt good to be back to a routine.

[[Ellie to Main.]]

3/18/2010 #46
xAmericanIdi0tx

Shortly after hearing Ellie leave, Jesse made his way down the stairs, baby talking nonsense to Raewyn along the way. He didn't worry about getting dressed, it wasn't like he was expecting company and he was sure Raewyn didn't mind. He plopped down into the sofa, hiking his feet up onto the coffee table. "What do you watch, baby girl?" He asked, flipping through the channels on the television, pausing over each show before flipping to the next.

3/18/2010 #47
Raewyn Pierce

Franklin pulled onto the street and killed the engine. "How on earth did she afford a house?" He wondered out loud, staring up at the attractive home.

"I expected a one room apartment." Charisma admitted and pushed open her door. She was eager to see Ellie and hold her granddaughter. The poor angel had been through so much. First, being taken advantage of by that horrible boy at school. Then, getting pregnant. Charisma always believed that Ellie told her everything. "Zephryx mentioned those two other students, perhaps one of them comes from an affluent family."

"Maybe." Franklin shrugged, slamming his car door.

Nicolette slid out of the back seat, adjusting her designer scarf and heading towards the front door. "Who cares? I want to be the first one to congratulate Ellie for being an idiot."

"Be nice, Nikki." Franklin warned, moving up the sidewalk and knocking at the front door.

3/18/2010 #48
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse heard the car doors slam and glanced up, pulling his feet off the table. He switched off the television quickly, straining to hear the voices more clearly. Jesse rose from the sofa, cradling Raewyn close to his chest as he strolled over to the window, peering out. He became suddenly alert, his muscles growing tense when he saw the strangers. Jesse huffed slightly when he heard the knock at the door, unsure if he should answer. Making his decision quickly, Jesse moved towards the front door and unlocked it. "Yes?" He cracked it open, not allowing them to see Raewyn or the inside of his home.

3/18/2010 . Edited 3/18/2010 #49
Raewyn Pierce

"You must be Paxton. My name is Franklin Ward, this is my--"

"Where is my daughter?" Charisma interrupted, barging through the door.

3/18/2010 #50
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse frowned a little when Franklin assumed he was the vampire, but the door was shoved open before he could respond. He backed up quickly, allowing the rude woman to enter. "Excuse me? Hey, you can't just..." He started to say, rushing towards the woman. "Wait..." He stopped in his tracks, turning towards Franklin. "Did you say Ward?" Jesse grew suddenly nervous. "As in Ellestial Ward?" He shifted Raewyn in his arms, extending a shaky hand. "It's a pleasure, Sir. I'm Jesse Williams and I'm afraid Ellie's stepped out for a moment. She should be back within the next half hour." He greeted, trying to be polite.

3/18/2010 #51
R. Lauden

"Is this my grand daughter?" Charisma gushed, ignoring the boy holding her. She reached out to take her from him, wanting to hold the little bundle of pink.

Franklin eyed his hand for a long moment, noticing that the young man was in his boxers. "Do you always walk around the home so indecently?" He asked, refusing to give him a handshake. "We really must speak with our daughter. We've come to take her home."

Nicolette walked into the house, glancing around at the quaint surroundings. Her gaze landing on the gorgeous young man, who just happened to be standing in his boxers. "Well, hello there." She smirked, crossing her arms under her breasts and giving him something to look at.

3/19/2010 #52
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse took a step away from Charisma, backing up towards the wall. He felt cornered, as if everyone were gaining up on him. He held Raewyn protectively, not about to let someone he just met--someone who just barged into his home--hold his daughter. Jesse ignored Charisma, directing his attention to Franklin with a frown. "What do you mean, take her home. This is her home." He said firmly, feeling slightly offended at how Franklin declined his handshake.

A new voice caught his attention and he looked over, spotting the attractive girl standing in front of him. He looked her over for a brief second, ignoring his impulses to stare. Jesse ran a hand over his face and through his hair, huffing. "Just...just let me go call her. Okay? Don't touch anything."

Jesse went up the stairs as quickly as he could, wanting to get away from Ellie's family. They obviously didn't like him--well, everyone except Nicolette--he could see it in the way the looked at him. He was scum to them, the bottom of the food chain. Ellie had mentioned she came from wealth. He didn't blame them for thinking the way they did. He grew up with nothing. Ellie grew up with everything. It only made sense.

Just as quickly, Jesse went into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He took long and quick strides across the room and went into the nursery. "...Daddy's got to take care of something, baby girl." He mumbled as he layed her down into the crib, giving her a half smile. "You be good." Jesse tapped her on the nose gently before leaving.

Jesse went over to the dressers, pulling out the first thing he saw, a pair of grey sweat pants and slipped them on. He picked his phone up off the dresser and dialed Ellie's cell number, unsure of what else to do. Jesse was seconds away from losing it. "...Come on, El. Answer the phone..." He grumbled, now sitting on the edge of the bed. This was going to be a long and stressful day.

3/19/2010 #53
R. Lauden

"Jesse?" Ellie answered on the third ring, sounding out of breath from her jog.

3/19/2010 #54
R. Lauden

Nicolette smirked when the boy looked her over. He may have been with Ellie, but that hardly mattered. She wanted him. She would have him. When he left, she strolled into the open kitchenette and pulled open the refrigerator. She started rooting around for something with substance. Ellie always preferred her fruits and vegetables. It was a disgrace for someone with the last name Ward. But, she wasn't a real Ward. She was adopoted.

Charisma pressed her lips in a grim line, glaring at the boy as he abandoned them at the front door. She had travelled hundreds of miles to see her daughter and grand-daughter. "Well, isn't that rude?" She turned around to look at Franklin.

"What do you expect, darling?" He crossed his arms over his chest and strolled into the living room. He took a seat on the sofa and propped his feet up on the coffeetable.

3/19/2010 #55
xAmericanIdi0tx

"Ellie..." Jesse rose from the bed when he heard her voice. "Uh, you should probably start heading back now. We have company." He said, getting right to the point. "You're family decided to drop by and uh, they're not too fond of me." Jesse said in a rush, pacing.

3/19/2010 #56
R. Lauden

"How did they find me?!" She boomed, though the question was not directed at him. "They know about Raewyn?"

3/19/2010 #57
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse huffed into the phone, clearly annoyed and just as confused at Ellie. "Oh yeah, they know about Raewyn." He said as he rounded the bed and snatched up the baby monitor. "I left them downstairs so...just hurry back. Please. I don't know how much more I can take." He muttered, already making his way to the door.

3/19/2010 #58
R. Lauden

"Alright, just relax. I will be there in a few minutes. Is my sister there?" She asked before hanging up.

3/19/2010 #59
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse snorted a nervous laugh. "I don't guarantee anything but I'll do my best." He stated, taking a deep breath. "Yeah. She's here." Jesse huffed out before hearing the line go dead. He hung up, slipping the phone into his pocket. Jesse took another breath, his hand resting on the door knob. "...relax." He whispered to himself, yanking the door open.

"Ellie's on her way." He announced, reaching the bottom step. "Is there anything I could get for you guys?" He asked, looking at all of them. Jesse frowned when he saw Nicolette rummaging though the fridge. "Excuse me?" He said, rushing into the kitchen. Jesse placed his hand on the fridge door, pushing it closed. "Can I help you find something?" He asked with annoyance.

3/19/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member