Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse heard Ellie coming, and glanced up up her. "Yeah, I've got it." Jesse said, bouncing Raewyn in his arms. He couldn't help but grin with the sight of her, his lover. His mate. "Rae just wanted some lovin'." Jesse said, smiling down at Raewyn, her violet eyes stared back up at him.

3/21/2010 #91
R. Lauden

"Thanks, Jesse." She smiled, turning away from him and trailing into the bathroom. She pulled a towel out of the linen closet and hung it beside the shower door. She started the warm water, stripping out of her clothes quickly and ducking under the hot stream. It unravelled all the tnesion in her muscles, soothing her aching joints. She closed her eyes and let the water splash over her skin.

3/21/2010 #92
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse just nodded his head and watched her disappear into the bathroom. He couldn't help but let his eyes trail over her, admiring every piece of her. He didn't care about the extra baby weight, hell he barely noticed. He didn't care about her stretch marks. If she could handle his ugly burns and scars, he sure as hell could handle a few stretch marks. He loved Ellie.

"Mamma's a fox isn't she..." He beamed, rocking Raewyn. Jesse glanced down at her, turning to face the crib. "...you think you could be good for a little while? Hmm?" He chuckled when she squealed, knowing very well that she couldn't understand what he was asking. "Good girl." He muttered, setting her back into the crib.

Jesse turned away from the nursery and made his way towards the bathroom, but when he reached the door he hesitated, his hand on the knob. On the other side, he could hear the water running, could smell Ellie's appleblossom body wash and shampoo. Jesse swallowed, pushing the door open and slipped inside the bathroom. He closed the door behind him, trying to be as quiet as possible.

He slipped out of his pants and crept towards the shower, walking on the balls of his feet. Jesse could feel the heat radiating from the water as he slipped through the glass door and into the heated water. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his chest. He wasn't worried about scaring her or even pissing her off. He just wanted to hold her close, show her just how much he carried. Jesse kissed her along her shoulder and neck, nibbling at her earlobe.

3/22/2010 . Edited 3/22/2010 #93
R. Lauden

Ellie stood under the stream of water, letting the warmth unravel her nerves. She imagined her parents snooping around downstairs, searching through the cabinets and drawers for a some reason for her to leave Mauderville. She tried to believe that they wanted the best for her, but they seemed to only bring the worst. She and Jesse needed to work through the minor issues in their relationship, not be plagued with even bigger problems.

Shutting her eyes, she tilted back her hair and began to rinse the appleblossom shampoo from her hair. Suddenly two strong arms encircled her waist. Her gaze sprang open. "Jesse!" She gasped, practically tripping out of the shower to escape his gaze. She grabbed a towel off the nearby rack, pulling it around her frame to conceal her not-so-pleasant post-pregnancy figure. Her hair was still glistening with shampoo, her body still lathered up with body wash. "What are you doing?" She asked, a puddle forming on the ground around her.

Tears threatened to well up in her eyes. She knew the sight of her naked body would only disgust him. She refused to let him see her, at least not until a couple weeks of running and whipping herself back into shape.

3/22/2010 #94
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse hadn't expected her to react like she did, watching her scramble away from him. He stepped out of the shower to look at her, his expression a mixture of hurt and confusion. "...what wrong?" He asked, his voice gentle. Jesse grabbed the extra towel from the rack and wrapped it around his waist. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that..." He said softly, walking towards her. "It was stupid, I wasn't thinking."

3/22/2010 . Edited 3/22/2010 #95
R. Lauden

"Jesse, you did nothing wrong" She shook her head, taking a step away from him towards the door. "I just, I have these stretch marks. The last time we had sex, I was thin and perfect. Now, I have all this extra weight from the pregnancy." She found herself rambling on, but finally pressed her lips together. She hugged the towel a little tighter, constantly aware of her naked body beneath the fabric.

3/22/2010 #96
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse boomed with laughter, shaking his head. "You really think I care about all that?" He took a step towards her, closing the space between them. "Ellie..." Jesse whispered in a breath, touching her cheek gently. "Those things don't matter to me." He tried reassuing her with a smile. "I'm the last person who would have a problem with that kind of thing." He rubbed his arms, his fingers brushing over ugly burns. Jesse stared at her for a long moment, just looking into her violet eyes. "I love you, Ellie. That's never going to change."

3/22/2010 #97
R. Lauden

Ellie forced a smile, dropping her gaze and inhaling a humid breath. Steam hung in the air, clouding the mirrors and shiny faucet fixtures. She was thankful for the relief, an escape from looking at her own reflection. "I need to rinse the shampoo out of my hair." She reminded him in a quiet voice.

3/22/2010 #98
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse smirked, seeing right through her. He knew he hadn't convinced her and that she still had doubts swimming around in her pretty little head. "Come on..." He whispered, taking her hands. Jesse towed her towards the glass shower, pulling open the door.

3/22/2010 . Edited 3/22/2010 #99
R. Lauden

"Jesse." She complained, but followed him towards the glass shower anyway. The towel was secured around her frame, though she worried about dropping it.

3/22/2010 #100
xAmericanIdi0tx

An idea sparked in Jesse's mind, igniting a whole new set of fantasies. He reached into the shower and shut off the water before looking back to Ellie. He smirked, nodding towards the tub. "Get in..." He grinned, lust dancing in his eyes. He closed the shower door, taking her hand again and pulled her towards the Jacuzzi. Jesse plugged the drain and turned the facet, filling the bath with warm water.

3/22/2010 . Edited 3/22/2010 #101
R. Lauden

"I just have to rinse my hair. Besides, you already took a bath earlier." She shook her head, which was filling with doubt. She wanted to believe Jesse. She wanted to believe that he would love her no matter what, but he had no reason to. Despite the fact that they had a daugher together, they were practically strangers. They connected on a physical level. A physical level, which was no longer even.

3/22/2010 #102
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse rolled his eyes, shaking his head with laughter. "I said..." He moved towards her, scooping her up in his arms. "...get in the tub." Jesse said playfully, his towel falling from his waist. He stepped over the edge and into the bubble covered water. Jesse sat down in the heated water, Ellie now sitting in his lap. He smirked at her, unable to hide his amusement.

3/22/2010 #103
R. Lauden

Ellie gasped in surprise, the towel freeing from her frame and floating to the surface. The warm water embraced her, loosening her muscles and easing the tension away. "Jesse." She glared at him playfully, held securely in place on his lap. "My parents are downstairs." She reminded him, still grasping for excuses. She was thankful for the fluffy bubbles concealing her below the shoulders.

3/22/2010 . Edited 3/22/2010 #104
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse couldn't help but laugh at her expression, satisfied that she was finally starting to loosen up. He could see the playfulness dancing in her beautiful eyes. Jesse beamed, his hands resting on Ellie's inner thigh. "So. Let 'em listen." He shrugged with a smirk, inching his hand up her leg. Her parent's were the last thing on his mind. Jesse leaned forward, kissing along Ellie's jaw and nibbled at her ear gently. A playful snarl escaped his throat.

3/22/2010 #105
R. Lauden

Ellie felt his hand travelling over her inner thigh. She smiled through clenched teeth, trying to hold back any sounds that may have escaped her throat. Stopping him was the last thing on her mind, whether her parents were downstairs or not. She pressed her breasts against his chest. The risk of getting caught thrilled her to the core, heating her like a furnace. Jesse had always had that effect over her body, even if they only had sex once before.

3/22/2010 #106
xAmericanIdi0tx

When Ellie pressed herself against him, Jesse bit back a smile although his arousal was very clear. His lower member pressed against Ellie as he kissed her neck, his lips leaving a sloppy trail across her skin. Jesse's fingertips brushed over Ellie's sex and he grinned, teasing her.

3/22/2010 #107
R. Lauden

Her legs parted for him, eager for more. The warm water soothed the remaining ache, sending shocks of pleasure rolling through her system rather than pain. Draping her arms around his neck, she kissed his cheek and moaned with anticipation. "Be gentle." She pleaded, hugging him tight.

There was a sudden rap on the door. Her body tensed. She moved to pull away from him, feeling suddenly guilty for fooling around with her family downstairs.

3/22/2010 #108
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse felt Ellie spread her legs for him, felt her warm breath fan over his skin. He teased her a little more, moving his fingers along the bundle of nerves before slipping a finger inside her. He shuddered with excitement, moving his fingers along her slick walls. He ignored the knock at the door, Ellie was more important.

3/22/2010 #109
R. Lauden

Ellie gasped for breath, clinging to him and gritting her teeth. She could feel his finger moving inside her, driving between her folds. She panted for breath. "Someone's at the door." She squeaked in his ear, just in case he had missed the knock.

"Ellie? Are you in there? Your daughter is crying." Charisma rapped her knuckles against the door again. Ellie struggled for words, trying to sting them together to form a sentence. Another wave of pleasure sent them scattering. Her walls tightened around his finger. She bit her lip to contain a loud hum of excitement. Her fingernails dug into his back, practically breaking skin.

3/22/2010 #110
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse grinned with satisfaction, sliding in another finger. "I know." He whispered with a chuckle, knowing very well that someone was at the door. He could hear Charisma pounding on the door and Raewyn crying from her nursery but he was too wrapped up in what he was doing to care. Jesse wanted to hear Ellie beg for more and to scream his name. He moaned when Ellie dug her nails into his back, sending a pleasant shiver down his spine. Jesse increased his speed, trailing his lips along her skin desperately wanting more.

3/23/2010 #111
R. Lauden

"Um... I--" She swallowed another moan, reaching between their bodies and trying to hold his wrist steady. She could hardly think, hardly fashion a response for her mother. "Jesse." She gasped his name, urging him to stop for only a moment.

"Is that good-for-nothing boy in there with you?" Charisma tried the doorknob, but it was locked.

3/23/2010 #112
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse smirked when Ellie couldn't form a complete sentence, enjoying the way she seemed to struggle with her words. He felt her hands clasp around his wrist, hear the desperate plea in her voice. With reluctance, he slowed his movements to a stop. "Ellie." He hummed her name in respond, kissing the dip of her neck. A frown formed over his lips when Charisma spoke, her words striking a nerve. "...good-for-nothing..." He snorted in a quiet voice, rolling his eyes.

3/23/2010 #113
R. Lauden

"No, Mom. Jesse went for a walk." She called out, though her body was still sizzling with pleasure. His fingers were still inside her, though her hand was clamped around his wrist to keep them from moving. She knew that if Jesse really wanted to continue, her hand wouldn't stop him. "Raewyn might be hungry. There's a bottle in the fridge." She turned back to look at Jesse, smirking slightly. "You are going to get me in so much trouble." She warned him, pressing her free hand against his chest and sliding it along his abs. Reaching down between them, she teased his length with a gentle stroke.

3/24/2010 #114
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse kept his hand steady, allowing Ellie to speak with her mother clearly. He tried to control his impulses and keep himself from continuing, though it was becoming difficult. His male instincts were screaming at him, demanding him to ravish her until she cried out his name. When she finally turned to him again, Jesse grinned with her words. He felt as her hand skimmed over his torso and when her fingers stroked along his length he sucked in a sharp breath, a pleasant shudder shooting up his spine. "...Ellie." Jesse whispered her name, biting back a moan.

When another wave of pleasure rolled though his system, Jesse couldn't hold back his moan, the sound vibrating in throat. He started to move his hand again, even though Ellie's grip was tight around his wrist. He felt his fingers glide along her slick walls, each pump of his hand intended to make Ellie scream with pleasure. His free hand was resting on her hip, slowly creeping up along her side. "Ellie." He breathed out, his voice laced with lust and excitement.

3/24/2010 . Edited 3/26/2010 #115
R. Lauden

"We have to be quiet." She warned him in an unsteady voice, his movements were sending waves of pleasure rolling through her body. Her fingers dropped to cup his orbs, massaging them gently. "I want you inside me." She panted against the side of his face. She shifted and her nipples skimmed over his bare chest. It had been almost seven months since she felt that connection with Jesse. She needed it.

3/26/2010 #116
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse dropped his head back, breathing in uneven breaths when Ellie lowered her hand. It took every ounce of strength to hold back another moan, the way she touched him was droving him wild. Jesse looked up at her, her breath fanning over his cheek. "You sure?" He panted out, knowing they still had a few more weeks to wait. Jesse didn't question her more and removed his fingers when she shifted, her breasts brushing over his chest. He moved his hands, resting them on her hips gently as he looked up at her. Jesse leaned forward, kissing the dip of her neck gently.

3/26/2010 . Edited 3/30/2010 #117
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse ran his hands up her thighs and to the fold of her knee, wrapping her legs around his waist. He kissed at her neck and shoulder, leaving behind a sloppy wet trail. "Ellie." Jesse breathed out against her skin, rolling her over onto her back, placing himself between her legs. His tip pressed against her core eagerly. Jesse shifted his lips to hers, kissing her gently before pulling away. He studied her, searching for even the slightest sign that she wasn't ready.

3/27/2010 #118
xAmericanIdi0tx

3/28/2010 . Edited 3/30/2010 #119
R. Lauden

Ellie gasped when his tip pressed against her core. She wrapped her arms tight arouns his neck, bracing herself for penetration. She wanted him. She needed him. Her hips shifted against his, pleading for him to continue.

3/30/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member