Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Katelyn Renee

[[You're post just made my day. Haha. :D]]

Jesse couldn't help but grin when she gasped, his length twitching with excitement. At that moment he knew she was ready and that she wanted him just as he wanted her. His heart pounded with anticipation, fast and determined. He felt her buck against his hips, urging him to continue. He smirked at her request, nipping at her neck playfully. Jesse slid his hands down Ellie's waist, resting them on her hips.

He thrust himself inside her, perhaps with a little too much force, his excitement and eagerness getting the best of him. Jesse pulled himself out fully before thrusting himself back inside, using just as much force. His length slide along her slick walls, urging him to go faster and harder.

3/30/2010 #121
R. Lauden

[[Can only post a few times, though. I have some stuff to work on. ): ]]

Ellie leaned into him, biting down on the nerve in his shoulder to keep from shrieking with peasure. She pressed her body to his, her fingernails scaping along his back. The initial pain eased away, stolen by the hot water. She wrapped her legs around his waist, giving him a better angle.

3/30/2010 #122
Katelyn Renee

[[Alrighty. Well, if you finish before ten I'll be here. :) Haha. My mom is home so I can't stay up late. :( ]]

Jesse ran his hand over Ellie's body, his fingers grazing over her imperfections. He knew that's what Ellie though of herself, as an imperfection. But she was anything but an imperfection. Ellie was everything to Jesse and he would prove that to her everyday until his death. Jesse massaged her breasts gently as he moved inside her. He moaned out when Ellie bit into his shoulder, shocks of both pain and pleasure firing though every nerve, willing him to increase his speed. He could feel himself nearing the edge, their moment of intimacy about to come to an end.

3/30/2010 #123
R. Lauden

Ellie cringed when his hands ran across her wrinkled stomach, pulling away from him and moving across the jacuzzi tub. The water splashed to accomodate the sudden movement. "Jesse." She swallowed hard, still out of breath. She stared at him for a long moment, her eyes tearing up slightly. "I should check on Raewyn." She felt horrible for leaving him in the tub by himself, but having him touch her stomach made the stretchmarks all the more real. She moved to climb out.

3/30/2010 #124
Katelyn Renee

[[BAHahah! That was great. XD So was not expecting that. HAha]]

"Ellie, what--" Jesse panted, confused more then ever when she pulled away, ending their moment early. He had noticed the way she seemed to cringe away from him, which wasn't helping his confusion. His heart sunk when she looked at him, her violet eyes filling with tears. "Wait, what is it?" Jesse said in a rush, his voice laced with panic. His mind kept coming back to one answer. One reason for her to react the way she did. He crossed the jacuzzi quickly, some of the water splashing to the floor. "Wait--" Jesse grabbed her hand gently, in fear of harming her again. "I didn't," He started to say but struggled to spit out the words. "Did I hurt you?" Jesse swallowed hard, forcing the question out. Dread tied his stomach into knots, afraid to hear her answer.

3/30/2010 #125
R. Lauden

"No, no." She sunk back into the water, crossing her arms over her stomach and shrinking away from him. "Jesse, I love you. I just--" She hesitated, sinking lower in the bubbles. "Will you check on Raewyn?" She asked, unwilling to talk about it. She wanted him to leave first, to keep away from his prying eyes when she emerged from the tub.

3/30/2010 #126
Katelyn Renee

Although Ellie said he hadn't harmed her, Jesse still felt guilty. He had done something to upset her but he still wasn't sure of what. "Okay." He whispered, his lips pressed in a hard line. What ever he had done, he would make it up to her. Some how. Before he moved to get out of the tub, he stared at her, as if he were trying to read her mind and get a glimpse into her head. Without any luck, he huffed quietly, leaning in to kiss Ellie softly on the cheek. "I'm sorry." He whispered against her skin, guilt tangled up in his voice. Jesse stepped out of the tub, careful not to slip on the wet tiles and made his way towards his sweat pants.

Jesse slipped them on quickly, not bothering to put on his boxers. He didn't feel like searching for them. They were probably soaked with bath water anyway. "I love you." Jesse said in a low voice, glancing at Ellie as he unlocked the door. He had forgotten about Charisma, who was probably still in glaring at the bathroom door and the rest of Ellie's family downstairs.

3/30/2010 #127
R. Lauden

Charisma stood over the crib, cradling Raewyn in her arms. She had managed to get the little angel to stop crying, but she had no experience with babies. She hired people to raise both her daughters. She refused to do diapers. When she heard the bathroom door open, she glanced over her shoulder expecting it to be Ellie. She frowned when she saw Jesse. "Are you done fooling around? Maybe you should take care of your daughter." She snarled in a venomous tone, setting Raewyn back in the crib and stalking past him. She expected better of her daughter. The boy had her head all mixed up.

Ellie watched him leave. When the door shut, a sob shook past her throat. She cried into her hands, wiping the tears from her eyes and climbing out of the tub. She grabbed one of the spare towels off the rack, moving to the door and locking it. She wanted to be alone.

3/30/2010 #128
Katelyn Renee

Jesse frowned when Charisma came out of the nursery, his body going stiff. He frowned at her, glaring at the woman when she passed. He bit back a response, knowing he would regret it. He needed to get on safe ground with Ellie's family, whether he liked it or not. Jesse hesitated before he stepped into the nursery, hearing Ellie cry behind the locked door caused his heart to ache. He wanted to hold her and tell her that everything would be okay. That he would love her always and be with her forever. No matter what happened.

He stood over the crib now, pushing everything else out of his mind when he saw Raewyn. "Hey baby girl." He smiled down at her, the tiny baby grinning toothless smile back at him. Jesse picked her up easily, cradling her in his strong arms. "Did you have fun with grandma?" He asked, saying 'grandma' extra loud for Charisma to hear. He hoped the word would cause the woman discomfort. Most woman like her hated the word and he would use it whenever she tried to get under his skin.

3/30/2010 #129
R. Lauden

[Let's pretend an hour has passed. Also, I am signing off at 9 your time.]

Ellie sat on the edge of the tub, shoulders slouched and gaze directed at the tile floor. Her eyes were puffy from crying, her head aching. She finally stood up, hugging the towel tighter around her body. She wanted to get dressed and snuggle back into bed. The day was already starting to bring her down. She walked towards the door and pulled it open, shooting a shy glance at Jesse. She walked into their bedroom and shut the door behind her.

3/30/2010 #130
Katelyn Renee

[[Alright. Well, if you're not busy, you could, maybe, post with Jorxton. :D Haha. I'm excited to see what Pax has to say. :)) Teehee. ]]

Jesse had changed Raewyn's messy diaper, gagging the whole time. He had moved to lay Raewyn back into the crib when the bathroom door opened after almost an hour, and he looked up, spotting Ellie wrapped tightly in a plush white towel. Jesse laid Raewyn down and rushed to Ellie, following her into the bedroom. "Ellie?" He said cautiously, noting that her eyes were red and puffy. Jesse wanted to ask her about it and find out what was wrong. The sight of her so sad killed him inside. He wished there was something he could do to make her feel better. He kept distance between them, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.

3/30/2010 #131
R. Lauden

"Jesse, I just want to go to sleep." She sniffled, moving towards the dresser and pulling it open. She sorted through it for a pair of pajamas. She hoped that once she got some sleep, things would get better. When she woke up, she would go running again. Eventually she could return to her former self.

Charisma stalked into the kitchen and pulled open the refrigerator. She started rooting through the contents, hoping to find something worth eating. She finally pushed it shut and frowned, deciding they would be better off ordering food.

Nicolette laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling. Her thoughts kept turning back to the handsome man upstairs. She wanted to get Jesse alone.

3/30/2010 #132
Katelyn Renee

Jesse looked down slightly, his hands placed in his pockets. He was rummaging though his thoughts, unsure if he should ask her what the problem was. "Ellie, what's wrong?" He forced the words out, finally looking back up at her. "Look, I'm sorry I upset you. I didn't mean too." He whispered, stepping closer to her. Jesse placed his hands gently on her shoulders, looking at her reflection in the mirror. He frowned out of shame, burring his face into her damp hair. "I'm sorry, just please, tell me what's wrong. Talk to me, El."

Franklin sat on the sofa, his feet proped up onto the coffee table. He could hear Charisma rooting around in the kitchen. He noted that she was upset from the way she seemed to slam things around.

3/30/2010 #133

*Sables scream is heard from nearby park*

3/30/2010 #134
Katelyn Renee

3/30/2010 . Edited 3/30/2010 #135
R. Lauden

"It's not your fault, Jesse." Ellie inhaled a deep breath, watching him struggle for words. "I just can't stand looking like this." She cried, dropping the towel to enforce her point. Propping her hands on her hips, she waited to see the disgust flash over his features.

[[Ellie can't hear the scream, since she has regular hearing.]]

3/30/2010 #136
Katelyn Renee

Jesse looked down at Ellie with curious eyes, watching her carefully. He watched the towel drop to the floor around her feet. Jesse couldn't help but laugh, relief washing over him. "That's it? You're just a little self conscious? Ellie, I don't care about that." He tried to reassure her, shaking his head with amusement. "You are beautiful. You are quite a catch. Sometimes I think you're too good for a bum like me." Jesse stepped towards her, taking her hands. "You are everything I could have wanted. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world just to have you in my life, let alone have your heart." He smiled at her, warm and loving.

Jesse stiffened suddenly with the familiar scream and he looked up towards the window. "Did," He started to say, his senses going suddenly alert. "Did you hear that?" He asked, swallowing. He knew the scream. It had haunted him for weeks, echoing over and over again back at Newborn Academy. Jesse stood frozen next to Ellie, listening. Though Sable had broken his heart--several times--she still held a piece. And she always would. Sable had been his first love, but Ellie was his true love, forever and always.

3/30/2010 . Edited 3/31/2010 #137
R. Lauden

Ellie blinked for a long moment, tears collecting on her eyelashes and spilling over. She pressed her forehead against his chest and inhaled a shaky breath. She felt him stiffen, his body growing alert. "Hear what?" She asked, looking up to see the dread written across his face. It was better than the disgust, but it still bothered her. "Is something wrong?" She asked.

3/30/2010 #138
Katelyn Renee

Jesse wrapped an arm around Ellie with she leaned into him, though he was still looking out the window. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. His muscles were tight, his expression grim. "Yeah." He whispered after a moment of silence, looking down at her. "El, I--" Jesse pulled away from her, though still held her hand. "I have to go. Somethings not right." He told her, knowing very well that Ellie would blow a gasket if she knew it was Sable in trouble. That it was Sable he was going to help. "Just, get some sleep, Love. You'll feel better when you wake up." Jesse leaned foreword to peck her gently on the lips. "I'll be back before you know it." He promised in a low voice, only inches away from her.

3/31/2010 #139
R. Lauden
"Oh...., alright." Ellie tried shielding the emotion in her voice. She wondered why he was leaving, why he made it sound so vague. She trusted Jesse, but her own curiosity was threatening to get the best of her. She decided not to let it bother her, or rather try not to let it bother her. Reaching down, she pulled the towel around her once again. She would wait until he left to snuggle into the blankets.
3/31/2010 #140
Katelyn Renee

Jesse could see the confusion and curiosity on her face, hear the emotion latching onto her voice. He huffed quietly, lifting her chin with the tips of his fingers. "I love you." He said each word with emotion, wanting her to believe him. Jesse brushed his fingers over her cheek, slipping a strand of dark hair behind her ear. "I'll be back." He whispered gently, before removing his hand.

He stepped away from her and moved towards the door in quick strides, not bothering to slip on his shoes or shirt. Jesse went down the stairs quickly, ignoring Ellie's family in the rest of the house. He knew he had to hurry, for Sable's sake. Jesse yanked the front door open, paying no attention to Franklin's probing eyes.

[[Jesse to Main Street]]

3/31/2010 . Edited 3/31/2010 #141
R. Lauden

"I love you too." Ellie mumbled, but he had already left. She frowned, moving towards the door and flicking the lock. Dropping the towel, she pulled on her pajamas quickly. She just needed to rest. She needed to sleep and push everything to the back of her mind. Snuggling under tha blankets, she pulled them over her head.

3/31/2010 #142
Katelyn Renee

[[Poor Ellie. :( ]]

Franklin rose from the sofa when the boy left, his curiosity too much to bare. Jesse looked upset. Maybe Ellie finally came to her senses and ended it. He grinned slightly at the thought, standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Ellie? Sweetheart?" He called up, a hand on the banister.

3/31/2010 #143
Katelyn Renee

*Ring, Ring. :)*

4/1/2010 #144
R. Lauden

Ellie snatched her phone off the small table, feeling it vibrate in her hand. She glanced at the charming face that flashed to life over the screen and brought it to her ear. She wiped a strand of hair from her forehead. "When will you be home?" She asked him, before giving him a chance to speak. She was already missing him, even though she had been asleep for a couple hours.

4/1/2010 #145
Katelyn Renee

There was a pause on the other line, Jesse's breathing sounding uneven and heavier then usual. "Ellie," His voice was barely above whisper, cracking with another wave of pain.

4/1/2010 #146
R. Lauden

Ellie bolted up in bed, scrambling for the lamp on the bedside table. The cutains muted out the sun, making the room dim. The light flashed to light, sending shocks over her vision. "Jesse, what is it? Are you hurt? Where are you?" She could feel herself brinking on hysterics. There was something in the way he said her name. She flashed back to the academy, when he was trapped in the hole. Then, she heard another faint voice on the other line. "Jesse, is that Sable?" She took the blow straight to the chest, her heart almost exploding across the walls of her rib cage.

4/1/2010 #147
Katelyn Renee

On the other line, Jesse' breaths were coming out short and wheezy. He wanted to tell her that he was sorry for everything he put her though. Sorry that he would be leaving her to raise Raewyn alone. He wanted to say that he would always be watching over her. But when she said Sable's name, he could hear the hurt in her voice. "Ellie. I need you. I don't--" Jesse whispered in panting breaths. "Please, Ellie." His voice cracked with pain again. "I need to see you before..." Jesse let the sentence trail.

[[Mmbleh. Using my phone so...sorry is that's a weak post. Haha]]

4/2/2010 . Edited 4/2/2010 #148
R. Lauden

When he spoke, the anger and hurt was replaced with fear. "Before what?" She cried into the phone, her voice hitching with emotion. She pulled her legs into her chest, the first tears falling from her eyes. "Where are you?" She demanded, hoping he would remain conscious long enough to tell her. He sounded injured, badly injured. She remembered the last time she had tried to heal him. That had turned out badly. She only hoped it would be different this time.

4/2/2010 #149
Katelyn Renee

[[So...yeah. I'm not really sure what's going to happen with Jesse. ;( I guess whatever happens, happens.]]

Jesse was silent for a moment, loosing his grip on reality. "By the park." He mumbled, his words blending together slightly. "I love you, Ellie. I love you so much." Each word was full of a desperate kind of emotion, he just wanted her to know he cared. That he would love her always. "Ellie." Jesse whispered her name, his voice trailing off again. The line went silent suddenly, Jesse falling unconscious.

4/2/2010 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member