Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
R. Lauden

"Jesse?!" Ellie shouted, but the line went dead in her fingers. The emotion swelled in her throat. Swallowing it down, it erupted into tears. She slipped out of bed, slipping her feet into her waiting sneakers. She did not bother to lace them. She did not bother to find her coat. She hurried down the steps, ignoring the prying glances for her mom and dad, and bolted out the front door and into the cold morning.

4/2/2010 #151
R. Lauden

Ellie ran down the sidewalk, her breaths visible in the cold morning.

[Ellie to Main Street]

4/2/2010 #152
R. Lauden

[eLLIE eNTERING]

Ellie managed to hold it together up until that moment. Standing outside their cute little house, she broke down. The tears flowed freely from her violet eyes. She refused to go inside, refused to face her parents. The cold inspired a tremble in her bones. The sight of Sable continued replaying in her memory. Ellie could never have imagined losing Raewyn. She would sooner die than lose her baby. Poor Sable. She had been pregnant. Ellie could not help but wonder if the baby belonged to Jesse. Sure, that other wolf had shown up. But why had Jesse been there?

All the questioned circled through her head, bringing her closer and closer to hysterics. She would leave with her parents if that's what it took.

4/4/2010 #153
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Jesse Entering]]

Jesse stopped in his tacks when he saw Ellie standing out front, his heart sinking deeper into his chest. He could hear the sadness in her sobs, making him want to break down and cry himself. Jesse swallowed back the impulse and make his way towards her slowly, taking cautious steps. He still felt weak and shaky, his entire body aching from the attack. She seemed so sad and heartbroken, he just didn't understand why. He had done nothing wrong and yet she treated him as if he had. "Ellie?" He whispered her name, touching her shoulder gently.

4/4/2010 #154
R. Lauden

Ellie jerked away from his touch, crossing her arms over her chest and refusing to look at him. She wanted him to explain, but she was afraid the explanation would end with Sable. Ellie had never expected to see his old flame in Mauderville. It may have been a coincidence, but she refused to believe in coincidences. Jesse needed to start talking, otherwise she was taking Raewyn heading back home with her family. She could not stand to share him, not with Sable.

4/4/2010 #155
xAmericanIdi0tx

When Ellie jerked away from him, it was like a stab to the heart. "Ellie, just listen to me. Please." Jesse said gently, trying to meet her violet eyes. "I know you're mad at me and I would say I'm sorry if I had anything to apologize for. Ellie, nothing happened. Sable--" He looked back towards the street with sad eyes, his lips pressed together in a grim line. "She needed help. I had to go, I couldn't just let her die. Ellie, I care for Sable and I always will." He stated, stepping closer. "But I love you. And when I say nothing happened, nothing happened." Jesse tried to make his point very clear, taking a step or two closer to her. He used the banister for support, his other arm wrapped tightly around his stomach. He felt light headed and kind of queasy, but he would never admit to that. Ellie was more important at the moment. He had to fix this--he needed to fix this.

4/5/2010 #156
R. Lauden

"Jesse, what do you expect me to think?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "It hurts. I understand what you mean, but it hurts." She admitted, her eyes starting to tear up. She wanted Jesse. She wanted all of him, but a part of his heart would always belong to Sable. Just like it had at the academy. It hurt. It caused her chest to ache. She loved him with all her heart, but he would never love her with all of his.

4/13/2010 #157
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse saw the tears welling up in her eyes and sucked in a shaky breath. "Ellie...don't cry. Please." He whispered, pulling her into his arms. He figured she'd try to fight the embrace but he didn't care. He just wanted to comfort her and hold her forever. "Everything will be okay, Ellie. I promise." Jesse whispered into her hair, refusing to let their relationship end so easily. He loved her too much to just let her go without a fight. "I'm going to make this work." He continued to make promises, which he intended on keeping even if it killed him in the end.

4/13/2010 #158
R. Lauden

"Jesse, I think you should move into the guest room when my parents leave." She spoke the words against his chest, not bothering to fight him. She liked feeling his arms around her, but knew it was too good to be. "You can stay for Raewyn, but please don't pretend it is for me." She whispered, pulling away form him and shoving open the front door. She glanced at her parents in the living room and tried to swallow her tears. "I'll fix something for lunch." She told them, making her way straight to the open kitchen.

4/13/2010 #159
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse tightened his arms around Ellie slightly, refusing to let her go but he felt her pull away. Her words tangled his stomach into knots. Why was she acting so irrational? "Wait, don't say that--" He said, reaching out for her but she had already stepped inside the house. Jesse cursed lowly under his breath, not wanting to deal with her parents just yet. "Ellie." Jesse followed her into the house, though with reluctance and into the kitchen. He ignored the eyes watching them with curiosity, though it was beginning to bug him. "Wait. Can't we just talk about this?" He said in a quiet voice, grabbing her shoulder gently. "Please?"

[[Sorry for the weak post. I'm at school so...haha.]]

4/14/2010 . Edited 4/14/2010 #160
R. Lauden

"Jesse, not now." Ellie refused to look at him. She pulled open the cabinent and started rooting through the food. They had canned soup, boxes of macaroni, and instant rice. Her parents were used to filet minon and sea bass. Anything less than that would have them making faces and shoving their plates away. She shoved the cabinents shut with a smack. "Did you want to go out to eat?" She brushed past Jesse, planting her hands on the counter and waiting for a reaction from her dad. "Maybe you should go check on Raewyn." She spoke in a lower voice to Jesse, glancing over her shoulder and refusing to lift her eyes to meet him.

4/14/2010 #161
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Dude, I want to cry so bad. ),= I feel so bad for Jellie.]]

Franklin couldn't help but notice them bickering and the way Ellie refused to look at the boy. He held back a smirk of satisfaction and rose form the couch, again straightening out his suit jacket. "As long as we go as a family." He said simply, glancing at Jesse for a split second. "The Ward Family." He said, hoping the boy would catch on that he was not wanted.

Jesse gripped the edge of the counter top until his knuckles grew white, staring at Ellie in disbelief. He waited for her to correct her father and claim him as part of the family, but he had a feeling she wouldn't. Jesse looked away from her, shame welling in his chest. He ruined everything and tore apart his family. Jesse moved past Ellie without saying a word, his expression void of any emotion and moved up the stairs.

He didn't bother closing the door and moved straight for his dresser, pulling out a pair of jeans and a black T-Shirt. Jesse dressed himself quickly, fashioning his belt buckle with shaky hands. One thought kept circling through his head, bringing with it a pain stronger then anything he'd ever felt. Ellie didn't want him anymore, he broke everything he worked so hard to build back up and watched it tumbled down in only seconds. One stupid decision and the same stupid mistake that lost Ellie the first time. The agony continued to well up in his chest, it was worse then when he lost Sable. Worse then the fire. Worse then when his parents abandoned him.

Now fully dressed, Jesse stepped into the nursery where Raewyn slept and just watched her. She was fast asleep, wrapped tightly in a bundle of pink. The thought of loosing Ellie nearly broke his heart in two, but if he lost Raewyn also, it would surely kill him. Jesse sucked in a sharp breath and stepped towards the crib. "Oh baby girl, what did I do?" He whispered, his voice trembling with emotion. He brushed his thumb over her cheek gently, careful not to wake her. Jesse turned away and left the nursery before he lost hold of his emotions, rubbing a hand over his eyes and face. He needed a drink and maybe dull out the pain if he planned to face Ellie later.

4/14/2010 #162
R. Lauden

"Dad--" Ellie started to correct him, but Jesse was already moving passed her. She sucked in a deep breath, fighting the urge to go after him. She still loved him. She knew that with all her heart. "Fine, let me get Raewyn dressed." Ellie started up the stairs reluctantly, taking one at a time.

Nicolette had stripped out of her clothes and into a bikini. She had noticed the hot tub on the back porch. Pressing her earbuds into her ears, she moved through the kitchen and out the sliding glass door. At least the house had one thing good about it. It was small and quaint, nothing like home. She could not even begin to understand how Ellie survived. She pulled back the cover and slipped into the steaming water.

4/14/2010 #163
xAmericanIdi0tx

When Ellie came into view, Jesse stopped in his tracks and turned his gaze away from her. He couldn't look at her, knowing that he would break down if he did. "I--" He started but stopped almost instantly, not knowing what to say. Jesse figured he would only make things worse.

[[Weak post. )= ]]

4/14/2010 #164
R. Lauden
"Jesse, I need to get Raewyn ready for dinner. We can talk about this tonight." She tried to hold back the emotion in her voice, moving past him to the crib. She scooped up Raewyn and her eyelids opened slightly. She carried her to thd closet and started looking through the outfits. Pink polka dots were cute, but she needed something nicer for family dinner.
4/15/2010 #165
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse's jaw was tight with tension and his heart ached with the sound of her voice, watching her as she walked past. He longed to have Ellie look at him again, to just hold her close and end their stupid bickering. With a shaky breath, Jesse followed her into the nursery, his gaze to the floor. "I don't do ties." He stated, refusing to dress up for dinner.

4/15/2010 #166
R. Lauden
"Just wear what you have on." Ellie knew her father had not intended for Jesse to join them, but he was her family. Even if he drove her crazy at times. Grabbing a little yellow dress out of the closet, she brought Raewyn back unto the nursery and set her on the changing table. Raewyn protested with upset faces as Ellie slipped her into the dress.
4/16/2010 #167
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse stood in silence as Ellie dressed Raewyn, smirking at the way she seemed to protest against wearing the dress. He hooked his thumbs into his jean pockets to help resist the urge to hold Ellie, knowing that she was still very upset with him. He huffed slightly, not looking forward to the upcoming meal. The last thing he wanted was to eat dinner with her family, especially when he wasn't even wanted. Jesse at least hoped they wouldn't go someplace expensive. He already had a feeling this day was only about to get worse, he didn't want to end the night without any money in his pockets.

4/16/2010 #168
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse left Ellie to dress Raewyn alone, moving into the bedroom and sat on the bed, the mattress sinking down with his wait. He huffed slightly and combed a hand through his wavy hair, his fingers snagging onto the tangles. He couldn't wait for her parents to leave, the sooner the better. He sat there in the bedroom, patiently waiting for Ellie to finish getting ready.

5/4/2010 #169
R. Lauden

Ellie finished dressing Raewyn and joined Jesse in the bedroom. "Will you take her while I get dressed?" She asked, already passing their daughter to him. Raewyn giggled at her father and kicked her feet.

[Sorry, could only squeeze in one post. Heading to church. Not sure if I will be on later either, have to paint my room. We will see.]

5/23/2010 #170
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[OMG! =P Lol. S'all good. I'm leaving in a bit anyways. I have to go to my great grandparents 60th Anniversary party thing. So...at least Summer is coming up! =D June 2 is my last day! Woot! LOL Stupid snow days! xD]]

Jesse stood up when Ellie came into the bedroom, grinning at the sight of his daughter wearing a dress. He took her eagerly and smiled when she giggled. "Hey baby girl, don't you look pretty." He stated gently and cradled her in his arms. He rocked her while he waited, making silly faces and stupid noises to make Raewyn laugh again.

--

Franklin was getting impatient in the living room and seemed to be checking his watch every five seconds.

5/23/2010 #171
R. Lauden

Ellie went to the closet and sorted through the dresses. She found a simple black gown, probably the only one that could cover her extra baby weight. Slipping it off the hanger, she stole a shy glance at Jesse and left the room. She retreated to the bathroom and shut the door behing her, stripping out of her clothes and changing into the dress. Before joining her parents in the living room, she dried her hair and applied a thin layer of make-up.

6/16/2010 #172
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse paced in the bedroom slightly, rocking Raewyn while they waited for Ellie to finished getting ready. He still didn't understand why she was acting so...shy around him. It was as if she were embarrassed to be around him or something. He signed quietly and looked down at his daughter, seeing her gummy smile lightening his mood.

[[I wasn't sure of what else to post. XD Lol Glad you posted though! :D]]

6/16/2010 #173
R. Lauden

Ellie smoothed back her hair and stepped out of the bathroom. She felt confident in the dress, though not as confident as she had a year ago. Seeing the sight of Jesse and Raewyn made her smile. Even though her parents disapproved, Jesse cared for Raewyn. "Are you ready?" She asked, waiting at the top of the stairs and crossing her arms over her chest.

6/16/2010 #174
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse smiled when Ellie stepped out of the bathroom, grinning even more at the sight of her in the dress. "As I'll ever be." He said, strolling over to stand next to her. "And you look beautiful, but you always look beautiful." He said and kissed her on the cheek before making his way down the stairs.

6/16/2010 #175
R. Lauden

Ellie watched him retreat down the stairs and bit down on her lip. Jesse hated her family; It was no secret. She couldn't help but wonder why he subjected himself to the verbal abuse and sarcastic stabs from her parents. Maybe he was telling the truth when he confessed his love. Then again, maybe it was all for Raewyn. She was his daughter afterall, his blood. He would endure death for his daughter, not to mention a couple sarcastic comments.

Ellie followed him down the stairs and into the living room.

6/16/2010 #176
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Amazing post! :D]]

When Jesse reached the bottom, he looked back up at Ellie and smiled at her, giving her a quick wink hoping to see the smile he loved so much. Raewyn squeezed in his arms and reached up towards his face, her tiny fingers touch his him slightly. He looked down at her and rolled his eyes, rocking her a little more which caused her to squeal again.

Franklin heard them decend the stairs and his grunted with releif. "I thought we'd be waiting down here forever." He grumbled, approaching them. "Is he finally done whining?" He commented, referring to Jesse and the little fit he had earlier.

6/16/2010 #177
R. Lauden

"Dad." Ellie mumbled, hoping to silence him.

Nicky came shoving out of the bedroom, earbuds blaring music into her ears. She looked over Jesse and smirked, not even bothering to acknowledge her sister or the kid in his arms. Jesse was too gorgeous to be with Ellie. Even if they had a baby together, that was probably the only thing they shared. The baby wieght did nothing for Ellie. Jesse needed someone more on his level.

6/16/2010 #178
xAmericanIdi0tx

Franklin signed and turned when he heard Nicky's loud music. "Right." He muttered, turning back to Ellie. "We'll be in the car, dear. You can join us, unless you have your own vehicle. I doubt that boy could afford one." He remarked and headed towards the door, wearing his trench coat and hat to help block out some of the winter air.

Jesse bit back a few hateful replies and simply watched Franklin leave for the car, hoping his wife was already out there. He didn't want to have to deal with that woman. He turned back to Ellie, knowing Nicky probably wouldn't be able to hear. "Full moon tonight." He said quickly, knowing she'd understand.

6/16/2010 #179
R. Lauden

[Did they ever buy a car?]

Ellie nodded, though it seemed to come at the most inopportune time. "You should probably skip dinner, then." She waited until her sister headed to the car. She hated the way Nicky watched Jesse--undressing him with her eyes. It made her feel threatened. Not because her sister was prettier. She felt threatened because of his track-record. His gentlemanly nature seemed to get him into a lot of trouble.

6/16/2010 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member