Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[No, I don't think so. HAha. Dude, that's so true about Jesse. Bahah. XD]]

Jesse signed and nodded, though he didn't really want to skip dinner. He wanted to prove a point to Franklin that he was here to stay and that no matter what they threw at him, he would never back down. But he knew they'd have a whole new set of problems if he phased in the middle of dinner.

"Can you promise me something?" He asked, hoping she'd agree. "After dinner, will you stay in tonight? Full moons tend to bring out the crazies." He stated with a small smiled, reaching for Ellie's jacket and held it out for her. Raewyn stirred in his arms and played with the buttons of his shirt.

6/16/2010 #181
R. Lauden

"Sorry, I promised Raewyn we could go to the bar." She accepted her jacket and stabbed her arms through the sleeves. "Where did we leave the car seat?"

Nicky stood beside the car, watching the couple sillouetted by the light. What did Jesse see in Ellie? Her good personality? That was a joke. She rolled her eyes and pulled open the door.

Charisma sat in the front seat, adjusting her hair in the mirror.

6/17/2010 #182
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse didn't find her joke funny. "I'm serious, Ellie." He said, trying to help her with the jacket while struggling to hold the squirming Raewyn in his arms. Once she had it on, he glanced around and spotted the car seat next to the stroller. He knelt down in front of it and unbuckled the straps, gently placing the baby inside.

Jesse made sure Raewyn was secure before turning back to Ellie, picking up the carrier. "Anything could happen tonight, Ellie. I'll keep close to the house just in case, but I need you and Raewyn to stay inside." He hoped she'd agree but he knew he couldn't stop her if she didn't want to. "I could never live with myself if anything happened to my girls."

6/17/2010 #183
R. Lauden

"Relax, I'm just going to hit the hay after dinner." She started towards the door. It felt good to dress up and get out of the house. The relaxation had been nice, but it was time to get back to reality.

6/17/2010 #184
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse signed quietly and hesitated before following her out side, finding that the sun had already begun to set. He moved past Ellie so he could get Raewyn out of the chilly weather and helped strap her into the backseat. "See you in the morning." Jesse muttered to Ellie with a small smile, kissing her on the cheek. He could already feel the pull of the moon, edging him on to shift sooner, rather then later.

[[Ellie's still depressed. :( It makes me sad. Lol.]]

6/17/2010 #185
R. Lauden

Ellie closed her eyes, feeling his lips skim across her cheek. When she opened them again, she met the judgmental stares from her parents. "See you tomorrow." She mumbled after Jesse.

6/17/2010 #186
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse smiled and waved slightly at Raewyn causing her to squeal again. Franklin started to put the car into gear when Ellie was seated, not bothering to even ask if Jesse was going. He backed down out of the driveway, leaving Jesse behind and he pulled out into the street, going towards the nearest and most expensive restaurant in town.

[[The Wards to Main Street]]

Jesse watched them drive down the street and he signed, turning his gaze to the sky when he couldn't see them anymore. The sky was a rainbow of colors, shifting from dark blue to bright orange and every color in between. The beast inside was beginning to stir and fight for dominance.

6/17/2010 #187
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse quickly turned towards the house so he could gather up some clothes, not wanting to ruin his nice pair. He was limited on time, knowing the moon could rise any minute. Jesse took the stairs two at a time. He grabbed a pair of old sweats and started stripping from his attire, dropping them to the floor. Jesse ran back down stairs, now only wearing his boxers and he headed for the back door.

He could feel his other half clawing at his insides and pulling at the chains but he tried to hold off the transformation as long as possible. He hid his pants in the backyard, someplace where he could find them in the morning. Jesse fell to his knees when the moon finally rose and he let out a pained scream as his bones cracked and his skin torn.

6/18/2010 #188
xAmericanIdi0tx

Jesse was on all fours now and he threw his head back, letting out a howl to the moon which echoed through the town. He turned away from his house and trotted towards the street, sniffing the air for anything that caught his attention. He was hungry and could literally eat a horse.

[[Teehee. Where's Eliza's pony? ;) ]]

[[Jesse to Main Street]]

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/21/2010 #189
R. Lauden

"Mom, just stop!" Ellie shouted, shoving through the front door. The carrier was heavy, forcing her to hunch over. Jesse usually lugged it around like it weighed nothing. She scolded herself. She was supposed to be mad at him, not wishing for his company. She heaved a sigh and flicked on the kitchen light.

"You just need to think about this, sweetheart. That boy has no future to offer you."

"Please!" Ellie yelled. Raewyn had been asleep the entire evening, but she finally stirred. Her violet eyes opened, taking in the people standing over her. She frowned, threatening to burst with tears. "I am going to bed. Make sure you lock the door." She reminded her father.

Reaching down, she unhooked Raewyn.

6/19/2010 #190
xAmericanIdi0tx

Franklin sighed as he walked into the house, pushing the door closed behind him. "Your mother is right, Ellestial. That boy is no good for you. You can do so much better." He crossed his arms over his chest, watching Ellie as she unstrapped his granddaughter. "Zephryx for example." He added, completely serious.

6/19/2010 . Edited 6/19/2010 #191
R. Lauden
"I am with Jesse. Just leave it alone." She jabbed a finger at him, hoisting Raewyn onto her hip. She left it at that and moved up the stairs. After changing a dirty diaper, Ellie lowered the baby into the crib and turned on the mobile. The colorful fairies twirled around over the sleepy little girl and a soft tune played from the speakers. "Goodnight, Rae." She whispered, leaving the nursery and flicking off the light. She stripped out of her dress, washed off her makeup, and climbed into bed. The room was cold without Jesse. Before long, she was trembling. She climbed out of bed to fetch another blanket and curled under the mound of fabric.
6/20/2010 #192
R. Lauden

Nicolette watched her sister stomp up the stairs and rolled her eyes. Ellie was too quick to give her heart away. When she lost her virginity sophmore year, she thought she was in love. When brought Ryan Miller back from a coma, she thought she was in love. Quite frankly, Jessee looked like a good fuck. That was it. Ellie was wasting her time imagining the boy as marriage material.

Without saying goodnight to her parents, Nicolette retreated into the bedroom and stripped out of her clothes. She dressed in some lacey underwear just in case, and slipped under the covers.

6/20/2010 #193
xAmericanIdi0tx

Franklin stirred throughout the night, unable to sleep. There was a lot of noise outside and he, again, blamed Ellie's boy-toy. Of course the boy would choose a busy and possibly dangerous neighborhood. Ellie and Rae would be better off living with them back home.

But, she seemed positive that this boy was the one for her. He wasn't so sure. Franklin had always wanted the best for his daughter and living in this town with someone she'd know for less then a year wasn't what he had in mind. He started to wonder about this Paxton person Zephyrx had mentioned during their last chat. And Jordan, another person he had yet to meet.

He signed and rubbed his hands over his face before turning to Charisma, nudging her gently. "Charisma, sweetheart?" He whispered, pushing himself onto his elbow. "Maybe we should give Ellie some space." He suggested, though didn't really approve of the idea. "Let her think things over. She'll come around eventually." He sounded positive that Ellie would change her mind.

6/21/2010 #194
R. Lauden

[Okay... let's pretend they magically transported to the Inn. I already talked to Taylor about it last night. Also, Raewyn should be the equivilant of like ten weeks?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_usMpY6aAnf0/R1JsfQCOewI/AAAAAAAABgg/baZfNyyknGU/s1600-R/10%2Bweeks.jpg]

When the headlights shown through the window, Raewyn let out a a long cry. "Jesse." Ellie mumbled, reaching out to pat the bed beside her. She was alarmed at first, to find his side of the bed empty. Then, she began to remember. Grumbling, she climbed out of bed and went to the nursery. She scooped Raewyn into her arms, bouncing her on her hip.

The headlights still shown through the window. She peeled back the curtain and saw the car parked at the neighbors. There was a gathering of wolves on the front lawn, which may have frightened her a year ago. Jesse must have been guarding the house. She smiled, cridling Raewyn and heading downstairs.

She was surprised to find her parents gone, but a bit relieved. She was tired of dealing with their nagging. She wanted them to accept that she belonged with Jesse. Going to the front door, she unlocked the knob and pulled it open. Stepping onto the porch with Raewyn, she glimpsed the gathering next door.

"Jesse?" She asked, but realized after a moment that none of the animals had his coloring.

6/21/2010 #195
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[HAhah. Alrighty. :D Love the pic of Rae. :) Lol.]]

6/21/2010 #196
R. Lauden

[Did you even go to sleep? Haha. I am just getting up for work. Gotta go get ready.]

6/21/2010 #197
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[HAhah. I did not. :) Do I ever? LOL. I have to drive my mom home later because she's getting her teeth pulled in an hour and I would have never gotten up to do that. HAha. So I just stayed up. It was easier. I'm not tired, so it's s'all good. LOL. And okie dokie. Have fun at work. ;) Lol. Talk to you later, I guess?]]

6/21/2010 #198
R. Lauden

Ellie stepped inside and locked the door. "Mom, Dad?" She called out, but the house was silent. They really had left. "Looks like its just you and me." She stroked Rae on the arm and walked into the kitchen, pulling open the fridge and searching for something to eat. She should have been going back to bed, but was wide awake. Taking out a plate of celery, she set it on the counter and rifled through the shelves for the ranch dressing.

Raewyn reached for a stick of celery as Ellie brought it to her lips. She smiled at the wonder in her daughter's eyes. "You hungry too?" She asked, returning to the fridge to fetch a bottle of breast milk.

6/21/2010 #199
R. Lauden

When the milk was just the right temperature, Ellie took it out of the microwave and tested it on her wrist. "Just right." She told Raewyn, offering her the bottle. Raewyn attempted to wrap her fingers around the platic, but it was too wide. Ellie trailed into the living room and took a seat in an arm chair, folding her legs beaneath her frame.

6/21/2010 #200
songbirdalice
((unity(and aria?) entering)) Unity walked up to the door and looked at Aria and knocked on the door, shifting her weight. She looked at Aria and blinked, "you're pregnant?" she whispered.
6/21/2010 #201
R. Lauden

"Yeah." A smile broke across her lips, betraying her sense of fear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie heard the knock at the door. She hesitated, wondering who would be knocking at such a late hour. Raewyn had almost finished her bottle. Stirring from the chair, Ellie went to the window. She pulled back the curtain to investigate. She was surprised to see two women standing on her front porch. Considering one was pregnant, they hardly looked threatening.

Despite the voice screaming in her head, she pulled open the front door. "Can I help you?" She asked, balancing Raewyn on her hip. Her eyes flickered to the two wolves next door. In place of the third wolf, a man was sitting on the porch. She knew instantly that they were werewolves.

"My boyfriend and I just moved in next door." Aria started, hoping the girl wouldn't slam the door in her face. "I'm Aria and this is Unity." Aria gestured to the pregnant woman standing behind her.

Ellie shifted Rae in her arms. "I might be new to the neighborhood, but isn't it a little late?" Raewyn watching the strangers with keen eyes, while nibbling on her fingers.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Listen, the town is under attack and you and your baby are in danger."

"In danger..." Ellie dragged out the last syllable, glancing at the werewolves gathered next door. "Werwolves?"

Aria flashed a confused look, but quickly covered it up with a smile. She should have known. The people of Mauderville seemed more in tune with the world of the supernatural. "Uh, no. Something else."

"Vampire?"

Aria shook her head.

"Then, what?"

"Enkantar... or something." She recalled what Justin had said in the bedroom. "All I know is it feeds on pure blood--pregnant women and babies. Which makes us the three most likely targets in town."

"The three of us?"

Aria nodded.

6/21/2010 . Edited 6/23/2010 #202
songbirdalice
Unity nodded and looked back at the wolves, watching them for a minute before looking back at Ellie. She brushed her hair behind her ears and offered a smal smile, keeping her calm. She knew stress was bad in a pregnancy and often struggled to stay calm.
6/21/2010 #203
R. Lauden

"May we come in?" Aria asked, forcing herself to be brave. She wanted to walk back to the house and throw her arms round Justin. It was bad enough being apart from him under normal circumstances. These circumstances were far from normal. She needed him to tell her everything was okay. She stole a glance at him before stepping into the house. She could tell by the look on his face, he wasn't sure everything was going to be okay.

"I guess." Ellie stepped away from the door and let them in. In any other town, she would have turned them away. Though, it seemed Mauderville seemed to attract dangers. Raewyn began to cry suddenly, tears erupting over her flushed cheeks. Ellie tried bouncing her gently, but nothing seemed to calm her. "I have to bring her upstairs." Ellie gave them a suspicious glance before heading up the stairs. They were strangers. Jesse would be mad.

Aria walked into the foyer and shut the door behind her, locking the knob and the deadbolt. "I'm worried." She admitted to Unity in a low voice. She was more than worried, she was terrified.

6/23/2010 #204
R. Lauden

[I edited my earlier post. :) ]

6/23/2010 #205
songbirdalice
Unity nodded, "me too," she whispered back. "but we have to stay calm...for the babies." he said. She was also terrified, she wanted to be with Duncan, she would feel better with him by her side and be enveloped in a safe embrace even though she knew it wouldn't happen.
6/23/2010 #206
R. Lauden

Ellie took the stairs one at a time. Her mind kept turning to Jesse. He was outside. He was with the monster. He could be hurt and bleeding. Worse even, he could be dead. Biting the side of her cheek, she could taste blood. "Shh, shh, shh." She tried hushing Raewyn. The little girl continued to cry. Ellie smoothed back her hair. She felt so helpless. Without her healing abilities, her family was in danger. "You need to go to sleep, sweetie." She told Raewyn, lying her down in the crib.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria nodded and inhaled a deep breath. She had faith in Justin. He had sworn to protect her, sworn to protect her with his life. But if anything ever happened to Justin--she couldn't go on living. It would be like losing a part of herself. She swallowed the the lump building in her throat and wiped away tears.

6/23/2010 #207
songbirdalice
Unity stayed close to the door, just in case it would get through the army of wolves. She would make sure everybody in the house would be okay, even though she was pregnant herself.
6/23/2010 #208
R. Lauden

"I need to get something from the house." Aria glanced up from the floor, remembering the gun tucked away in her suitcase. Logan had given it to her for a reason--to protect herself. Unlocking the door, she pulled it open and stepped outside. "Make sure you lock it behind me." Aria cautioned Unity. She crossed her arms over her chest and started across the lawn towards home.

[Aria to Blossom 65]

6/23/2010 . Edited 6/23/2010 #209
songbirdalice
Unity didn't think it was a good idea but locked the door anyway. She wanted to go with her, just in case anything happened bit she knew it wouldn't make anything better.
6/23/2010 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member