Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
fictionalxbliss

At the entrance there's an old couch against the wall and three chairs on the opposite. There are four desks: The front desk, Sheriff's desk, and two unoccupied desks in the middle. To the right of the main room is an interrogation room. To the left is a long hallway: go left for the holding cells (there are two) or right for another hallway which leads to the main jail cells (there are 4, each lined with silver).

Kathy (NPC when needed) is the secretary at the front desk.

6/18/2010 . Edited 6/18/2010 #1
xAmericanIdi0tx

Sheriff Moore sat at his desk, trying to re-organize the stack of papers on his desk. He's gone for less then a month and this place was already a disaster. He was glad he'd came back sooner rather then later, or surely this place would have fallen to the ground.

6/19/2010 #2
fictionalxbliss

Kathy emerged from the hallway. "Finally. This town's gone to hell without you. I heard some noise in the park the other day, but we both know I can't do a thing about it. I think you should check it out," she suggested, picking up her purse. "I've got to get home to my kids, makes sure they don't cause any trouble on a full moon." The Higgins kids were known for their nightly escapades.

6/19/2010 #3
xAmericanIdi0tx

Danial looked up when Kathy spoke, nodding the okay for her to leave. "I'll check it out." He confirmed, setting the papers aside for now. "Give the kids my best." He said with a small smile.

6/19/2010 #4
fictionalxbliss

Kathy nodded. "Sure thing." She glanced nervously out the window. "Better hurry up. Be safe, Sheriff," she called as she walked out the front entrance.

6/19/2010 #5
xAmericanIdi0tx

Danial smiled a little and nodded again, chuckling quietly. "I always am." He called after her, watching her leave before turning back to his desk to search for his keys. Rummaging through the papers he'd just organized. When the Sheriff found the keys, he headed for the doors.

[[Sheriff to Main Street]]

6/19/2010 #6
fictionalxbliss

*Kathy to Main Street*

6/19/2010 #7
fallenstacieb

[Casey and Sheriff from Main Street]

Casey paused in the doorway, she could have sworn she had heard screaming she looked at Danial to see if he had heard it aswell.

6/20/2010 #8
fallenstacieb

Casey heard more screaming, she elbowed him and ran out the door.

[Casey to Main street]

6/20/2010 #9
xAmericanIdi0tx

The Sheriff lost his hold on her when she bolted for the door and he cursed, reaching for her but he missed. "Damn it." He grumbled, running out of the door to catch her.

*Sheriff to Main*

6/20/2010 #10
xAmericanIdi0tx

*Danial and Casey Entering*

He let go of her when they walked inside, going deeper into the darkened Police Department. Barking erupted from the back of the room and a figure ran towards them, baring it's teeth. "Scooter! No, down!" Danial ordered and the German Shepard slowed, realizing who had come through the doors. "Good boy." Danial praised and scratched behind the dogs ears, walking past him to dig around in his desk for another clip of ammunition.

A cat jumped onto the desk and Danail groaned, shoving the animal away when it tried to rub against him.

[[I had to use that name. Bahah. Loved it too much. XD]]

6/22/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #11
fallenstacieb

Casey looked out the window and sighed, running a hand through her hair "you should let them try and kill it, if you go out there you will be caught in the middle" she said turning around and leaning on the wall, her arms crossed.

6/22/2010 #12
xAmericanIdi0tx

The cat jumped off the desk when Danial shoved her and she walked away with her tail raised high. Danial ignored her comment and pulled out the new clip of ammo, removing the empty one from the bottom of the gun and dropped it onto the desk. "It's my job. I've told you this already." He stated, reloading his gun. Scooter cocked his head at the Sheriff before turning to Casey, wagging his tail. His tongue dangled out of the side of his mouth.

6/22/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #13
fallenstacieb

Casey sighed and shook her head "well i sure as hell cant let you go out there without any protection" She reached up and grabbed the other necklace she had around her neck. She walked over to him and put it on him before he could stop her "it will protect you and i mean really protect you. You cant get harmed as long as your wearing it" she replied and stepped back, crossing her arms.

6/22/2010 #14
xAmericanIdi0tx

Danial glanced down at the necklace and quirked an eyebrow, turning his gaze back to her. He was sceptical about the whole magic thing and had a hard time believing that one little pendent would protect him. He had stopped believing in magic and happily ever afters a long time ago. But something in her eyes told him that she believed it would help and he nodded, knowing it would make her feel more comfortable about letting him leave.

"Scooter here, will protect you until morning. That thing should be gone by then." He said, scratching behind the dogs ears. Scooter closed his eyes and leaned into the Sheriff, his back leg kicking with pleasure.

6/22/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #15
fallenstacieb

Casey nodded her head and leaned against the desk. She still didnt like him going out there but at least she knew the necklace would protect him. She looked over at him "yeah it will be gone by the morning but that doesnt mean its going to be dead, like i said bullets just piss it off" she replied.

6/22/2010 #16
fallenstacieb

Casey felt her phone go off and picked it up, she smiled when she saw who it was "hey Syd, nows not really a good time" she mumbled into the phone turning away from Danial. She heard a sigh in the other side "well thing is im kinda standing outside your new home with your gorgous god daughter." Casey gasped "doors unlocked, get in the house and i'll be there as soon as i can" she hung up and looked at Danial "i gotta go" she said before running out the door..

[Casey to Main Street]

6/24/2010 #17
xAmericanIdi0tx

Danial quirked an eyebrow when her phone rang and frowned slightly as she headed for the door. "Uh, bye." He said and shook his head, leaning back in his chair and reached down to scratch Scooter's ears, sighing.

6/24/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #18
fictionalxbliss

*Kathy entering*

"Morning," Kathy said, setting the food and coffee on her desk. "Long night, Sheriff?"

6/24/2010 #19
xAmericanIdi0tx

Danial looked up from his files, the bags under his eyes visible and saw Kathy, perking up when he noticed the cups of coffee in her arms. "Kathy, you're a life saver." He stood up from his chair and walked towards her desk. He picked up his coffee and removed the lid, blowing on it.

6/24/2010 #20
fictionalxbliss

Kathy smiled. "Of course I am." She noticed all the paper work on her own desk. "Looks like this is going to be a long day at the office," she mumbled.

[[I want her to be there late so Danny and Phoebe can sneak out to Old Bones]]

6/24/2010 #21
xAmericanIdi0tx

[[Haha. Alrighty. :) ]]

Danial drank from the coffee and winced slightly, feeling the liquid burn his tongue. "Aren't they all?" He said with a small smile, setting the cup back down and he smirked at the donuts. "Cute." He said, referring to the stereotype about 'cops and donuts'.

6/25/2010 #22
fictionalxbliss

Kathy laughed, a bright smile on her face. "I thought it would be good fro comic relief," she said, grabbing a pen. Her eyes scanned over the paper work.

6/25/2010 #23
fictionalxbliss

*Kathy to Graveyard*

6/25/2010 #24
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member